• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the strongest fiction universe we can defeat, and what is the weakest one that can defeat us?

Also, will there ever be a scientific way to raise real world power to the top?

We count only the Earth and humankind as the "Real world".

Since a lot of weaker verses still exist in 21st century or later Earth, and as a result they have the same modern weaponry we have, plus whatever scientific advances, superhumans, monsters, gods, etc they have.

There's also the fact that if a monster whose attacks were on par with nukes were to appear, there would be a mass panic, and if a human like that were to appear they would blend in too easily, and could cause civilian damage from an unidentified source, once again leading to mass panic. Many nations might end up thinking it was related to another nation, which could lead to infighting. Coordinated efforts wouldn't go well and morale would be low.

Not to mention dealing with enemies with even supersonic+ speed and reactions would be incredibly difficult, all of our fastest weapons and vehicles would be outmaneuvered, or fired in a straight line from too much of a distance to take on fast opponents.

Tons of verses also have powerful gods that don't play a big enough role to get pages here, but still supposedly exist and have incredibly high levels of power/hax/took part in the creation of the world/universe(s).

So it would probably take a tier-8-supersonic-characters-at-best verse, set in a world unrelated to our own or only related to our past, without any sort of major gods, and with little impressive hax or characters smart enough to abuse mass hysteria. The only verse I can think of like that off the top of my head is Samurai Champloo, though I'm sure there are more powerful ones.

Unlessssss… I decide to cop out and give you a verse that's only powerful in its characters' imaginations, aka Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

As for a weak verse that could beat us, a few that come to mind using the same reasoning are Psycho-Pass, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Death Note

Weakest verse that could defeat us would probably be a verse like Left 4 Dead. Real life just can't handle viruses on those kinda levels.

Back