• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the strongest character in your favourite verse that the modern US military can defeat?

I won't talk about that drama here because I want to take advantage of people not knowing who I really am. But all if them have dozens of reasons to ban me.

I am only here for the Death Battle and Touhou threads

Do not mistake me as one of you repulsive lunatics
Bro is crazier then i am.

Then why are you on this thread, almost seems like you aren't here just for Death Battle and Touhou threads...

Bro is crazier then i am.

Then why are you on this thread, almost seems like you aren't here just for Death Battle and Touhou threads...
Evil Deidalius be like;

i follow discord TOS and the set rules of the servers i join.
FzU4W-4WIAQUelt.png

How deidalius see him self

How he actually is

How deidalius see him self

How he actually is
Funny how y'all can't understand concepts without powerscaling nonsense springled on top of it.

"Omg he is lickterally just like X cartoon character!"

That being said, I changed my mind.

Drop a nuke on Gensokyo and that's enough to solo all of Touhou

The lunarians only survive because we can't nuke the moons but if we could

We would nuke the hell out of those lunarians if we had enough reach

Funny how y'all can't understand concepts without powerscaling nonsense springled on top of it.

"Omg he is lickterally just like X cartoon character!"

That being said, I changed my mind.

Drop a nuke on Gensokyo and that's enough to solo all of Touhou

The lunarians only survive because we can't nuke the moons but if we could

We would nuke the hell out of those lunarians if we had enough reach
Wrong

Fnaf: whem freedy is deployed the U.S.A military will be destroyed

SCP: I mean, they control the USA military :V they probable could defeat a lot of SCP's trough, 173 for exemple

PvZ: I think they could defeat Gargantuars and maybe zumboss robots, but the mo1ent we start to talk about the heroes and the fps characters... they don't stand a chance against thouse

Chess: they solo

ChessW.M.T.T: They probable also win, but would be really boring having to deal with time travelig chess pices... pieces? How you write that?

Pokemon: I guess magikarp, or any trainer if they shoot him in the head before they trow their pokeballs

FNAF(seriously now): They can destroy basically all animatronics, but have no way to deal with the spiritis of the crying children or golden freedy, also Willian would find a way to come back :V, I also can see the sea bonnies beingh a problem

Plague.Inc: ... I mean, It ins't their job to deal with deases, I guess they maybe could deal with the vampire or the monkey virus? Probable not

Jojo: hum... Rohan they can defeat with a good and silent sniper shoot if he is taken by surprise, they probable could defeat Jonathan sinse he wouldn't know how to deal with modern fire arms, maybe Joseph too, but I wouldn't be surprised if he find a way to deal with them. The rest is just to fast or too imortal to deal with... or weaker them the ones I mentioned earlier

Tasty planet: probable any one if they take them while small enough

Shera P.P: Catra I think, maybe Adora if they have enough soldiers at the same time, only maybe trough

BTD: I think they could take down a super monkey as long It's not on any tier 3 path, maybe the others could be considered strogher but I think they could defeat any monkey that isn't solar level, bloons too

Can't remenber any other :V

Jojo: hum... Rohan they can defeat with a good and silent sniper shoot if he is taken by surprise, they probable could defeat Jonathan sinse he wouldn't know how to deal with modern fire arms, maybe Joseph too, but I wouldn't be surprised if he find a way to deal with them. The rest is just to fast or too imortal to deal with... or weaker them the ones I mentioned earlier
That reminds me of a 1 billion lions vs all Jojo stands video I saw a long time ago.

Could the US Military defeat 1 billion lions? I am asking the real questions.

Kirby: Kirby fodder is 6-A minimum lol. I guess they can get Pre-Star Allies Adeliene and Dreaming Bird of Sukhvati(Sickass name for what amounts to an orange butterfly) who are regular human and butterfly level in a world of 6-As.
Pokemon: They beat Magikarp and overwhelm most of the regular Pokemon and probably even some of the worse legendaries. Any of the Tier 4s stomp though.
Touhou: "They get up to Reisen" Reisen probs haxstomps them honestly. They at least get the normal humans in the verse.
Demon Slayer: America stomps ig
Cookie Run: 2-B gingerbread men go yeeeeeeeee
Bloons Tower Defense: America beats everyone except for permanently God-Boosted Vengeful True Sun God who is 2-A (in a 6-B verse!), and it'll take trouble for them to beat other Super Monkey upgrades and Boss Bloons so BADs I guess.

What bro thinks would happen if he revealed his identify:

cristiano-ronaldo.gif

(Nobody knows he exists)
I am not hiding any identities. What I've done can be easily learned with a little bit of investigation on the internet but no one has bothered to do that yet.

Let's just say that I have done things that made people try to get me banned from every social media I am in.

The U.S. military can defeat standard Badniks like Grounders and Moto Bugs. All low-level Badniks can be taken down without much issue, given some range and enough firepower.

Any character with any scaling relevance to even Classic Sonic means they dismantle every weapon pointed at them before the U.S. military can even process who they're fighting.

Berserk: Guts gets nuked, anyone stronger, faster, and/or more haxxed than him stomps

Metal Gear: only beating Old Snake and/or The End by waiting for them to succumb of old age. Most of the cast is too knowledgeable on the military and too skilled in all things combat and warfare to be effectively countered, to say nothing of how physcially OP they are compared to any IRL human. And if a Metal Gear or cyborg from MGS4 onward shows up, forget it, total stomp.

Lord of the Rings: basically has to resort to nukes to take out the strongest humans, elves, dragons, etc. Gets rekt by the Nazgûl and any of the Maiar or Valar.

Devil May Cry: the US Military was canonically stomped by Tier 9 and Tier 8 fodder demons. Helpless against this verse.

One Punch Man: does pretty good against most Heroes in Classes C - A, and monsters in Level Wolf - Demon. Most, not all, and those remainders by themselves are entirely sufficient to take out the military. Gets stomped by Dragon Level monsters and S Class Heroes.

Demon's Souls: Easily kills fodder and low tiers, struggles to varying degrees against mid and high tiers. God tiers are capable of too much swift and widespread destruction to be countered, with the absolute strongest characters just erasing the Earth itself.

Dark Souls: US Military clears the roster up to and including the giant lava monster with the funny name. Everything past that obliterates the US Military easily, and at very least takes out much of America itself in the process. Wouldn't be surprising if Gwyn and Lords of Cinder are immune to nuke hax too since they basically merged their souls with the sun.

Bloodborne: even regular beasts are heavily resistant to regular small arms fire, and many of the early game bosses could feasibly shred tanks, so the US Military loses much of its ground forces before blowing apart the early and mid game threats with air and naval bombardment. After that, they go insane and drop dead of madness trying to fight the Great Ones or their Kin, which I could also see being pretty tolerant of radiation.

Elden Ring: does alright against the early game, but is pretty helpless against the sheer power and hax of mid game bosses and onward, such as Radahn.

Evil Dead: Canonically struggled against Deadites, but could take them out if able to figure out what they're dealing with. Could take out Ruby if they hit her with something strong enough to damage her past her regen threshold. The military is pretty screwed against Baal, the Kandarian Demon, or Kandar the Destroyer though, the latter two they were canonically useless against.

Man, I miss this thread, let's see...

Jojo: they probable can beat Dio, the pillar man, jotaro, diavolo, kira etc in a direct combat, there would be a lot of casualities but I don't think any of them can defeat a army of this size, eventually they would slip up or just be nuked, but Pucci oward Is probable too much for them

ONAF: They can kill everyone exept flumpty, beacuse flumpty is flumpty... I guess golden flumpty could take them one by one trough sinse he is a hallucination

FNAC: Unless the monster animatronics get relliant immortality on the trauma, they probable stomp the entire verse... maybe shadow cat can do something sinse he is not corporeal

Spooky Jumpscare mansion: anyone that isn't intangible can probable be dealt with, trough if they try to destroy the mansion they will just release hell into the world defeating them selfs, also considering the mansion is infinity It possible can tank a nuke

FNAF World: security? If his only low 2-C atack is alarm they can eventually kill It

TRW: humm... The USA army probable can defeat the USA army

PvZ: probable PvZ 2 zombots only, anything beown is alread tanking nukes, but zomboss would still give a good fight with his undead army

Back