• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-D Bugs is Real?

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
The current CRT for the power scaling is on hold until we can get a good calc in for the destruction of Planet X and a redo of Bugs's moon feat. So I figured this would be a good time to talk about the complete scope of the Looney Tunes cosmology in full. I've already established the infinite universe and the multiverse in Looney verse in a previous CRT, but I wanted to talk more about the meta narrative that is involved in so many Looney Tunes properties.

It's fairly consistent across the verse’s history that there is a, well, let's call it "The Real World". Not our real world, but a fictional depiction of it.

For example, this real world is inhabited by a Lebron James who is married to a woman named Kamiyah and has a son named Dom, according to Space Jam 2: A New Legacy. This is the same place Bugs goes when he becomes the animator or writer, and he can cross over freely to it in the movie. It is also the same place a conductor controls the plot of a silent short via music a la Fantasia, and the Animator exists in Animaniacs 2020. Below it is everything inside the cartoon, the time space continuum and its multiverse. We have seen that when time stops inside of a cartoon (something Bugs, the trickster god high tier we know and love is normally immune to) when it is damaged, the Animator, just like it would be in real life, is unaffected. Moreover, the flow of time inside the cartoon is something they can freely manipulate. They are controlling time in the lower reality, as it is a function that belongs to it, as the creators are unbound by it. Their reality is just a file to them. We also see that Bugs is special, as through his Looniness, he can perceive The Real World while Daffy (at this time) cannot, as is the case with other toons. An A.I. named Al G. Rhythm considers it to be more "real" than the world below it as well. Occasionally, high tier toons and super genius devices like Dot, Marvin's machine, and Al G. Rhythm can have their power "sent" into the real world. I'm not sure what tier this would grant, but I thought it was worth mentioning. In the case of beings who are not toons, we see what happens when non-toons have damages caused to their program and narratives. A non-toon t-rex merely ceases to be without its show and computer. But as we can see, Bugs is exempt to this. The crash doesn't phase him in the slightest.

There is an argument that this is merely a gag. But one, the verse is entirely built on gags that another CRT has explained functions under a varying UES, and two, the relationship between fiction and reality is the main plot of Space Jam 2. Without it, there is no story.

On the topic of Space Jam 2, let's talk about it some more.

There is a concept introduced called the Serververse. It is a place where every single Warner Bros property exists adjacent to each other and the Warner Bros computers encompass it.

The Serververse is a lot like the World Map in Kingdom Hearts. The franchises appear like planets but the way they are shaped, particularly the Casablanca and Harry Potter worlds, they don’t exactly reflect their actual size or structure. Like how Hogwarts castle expands into space when it’s just normal sized in the films. As we can see from this flydown from Marvin’s spaceship to the DCAU world, reality warps around it as they enter rather than them just flying through as they see it. It's more of a gateway or portal than distance traveled.

These “worlds” do not actually house planets, but entire franchises. It would be strange for the DCAU to be represented as just one planet when characters like Superman are from Krypton and Marvin is from Mars. Hence, the Rick and Morty world would house it’s franchise and canon. Multiverse included. The same with the Looneyverse. And above all of these franchises lies the Real World where Warner Bros develops all of these franchises.

Speaking of Rick and Morty -- it's canon.

Rick and Morty is actually canon to Looney Tunes. They mention the variants of themselves that were in Space Jam. They kill them.

No character cross scaling comes of it. They weren't C-137 R&M, and they begged for death when they killed them.

So why does this matter? Because Rick and Morty was accepted to have at least 5 dimensions in its cosmology.

There are two ways this can go, because the Serververse is contained within the computers in the Real World, it should be superior and RW should be 6-D.

The second? The Real World IS that 5th dimension.

So we either have confirmed 6-D or 5-D for The Real World that Bugs and Yakko cross into. Because of Rick and Morty.

This may be the craziest CRT I've made yet.

Agree: ShionAH (1)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Doesn't qualify for R>F but should qualify for 6-D via a size difference IMO for containing an infinite 5-D space as if it were basically finite in the form of servers or computers.

Speaking of Rick and Morty -- it's canon.

Rick and Morty is actually canon to Looney Tunes. They mention the variants of themselves that were in Space Jam. They kill them.

No character cross scaling comes of it. They weren't C-137 R&M, and they begged for death when they killed them.
Interesting. But I'll remain neutral
So why does this matter? Because Rick and Morty was accepted to have at least 5 dimensions in its cosmology.
To note, the CRT died, it never got accepted. I actually couldn't find it to bump it, so thanks for the link lol
There are two ways this can go, because the Serververse is contained within the computers in the Real World, it should be superior and RW should be 6-D.

The second? The Real World IS that 5th dimension.

So we either have confirmed 6-D or 5-D for The Real World that Bugs and Yakko cross into. Because of Rick and Morty.

This may be the craziest CRT I've made yet.
I can understand 5D, but I'm not sure on 6D, via rick and morty being canon.

Doesn't qualify for R>F but should qualify for 6-D via a size difference IMO for containing an infinite 5-D space as if it were basically finite in the form of servers or computers.
I'm pretty sure this finite size difference being infinite thing isn't a thing anymore.

Since a space containing infinite multiverses is now no longer 5-D, the same must happen for 6-D.

Unless it behaves like a timeline, like GOW or DB.

I'm unsure how in line it is with Ultima's new R>F standards.
Now isn't there the thing that fiction can never become real to qualify as R > f or something like that? I'm not sure about the patterns.

DDM, do you know anyone who knows about the new standards for being pinged? Whether Ultima or something else.

i needed 1 staff member as well lol
So... what now?

Back