• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What exactly are the restrictions for matches between the Holy Shonen Trinity?

Bleach is back in action now, so I felt like doing a few (likely unbalanced but hopefully still fun) matches in the fun and games section with some of its characters. That’s when I remembered that there was something somewhere about issues arising when there were matches between Big Three members, and thus restrictions were put in place? So, I just want to know about the specifics of these restrictions, and weather or not I should post any of these matches, please and thanks.

Yeah i dont understand why Big 3 Verses matches are banned
Same, mostly. From what little I’ve seen, people seem to be unable to stay civil and reasonable during discussions, so those matches are banned (maybe? Still don’t know) . If that is the case for ALL characters from the big three, then that super sucks. A bunch of unreasonable punks ruining the fun for everyone would be a major bummer…

Really? That’s all? That’s not that bad then. But that said, why does Madara’s profile have a fight against Luffy then? Is there specific exceptions to the rule?
I honestly have no idea why that match was allowed

Back