• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition of powers and a few more things for Shien Bayztrot and his Holy sword

This will be the first of several CRT's on the verse that I will make

Let's start with the Holy Sword tier:

Shien's Holy Sword is the most powerful that existed and is even above the sword of the Hero Mitra, who with it was able to permanently kill the Demon King. The Demon King is a being equivalent and even superior to the Goddess Omnis who gave creation to the entire verse, therefore the sword must have the Low 2-C tier

“No matter how strong or weak a Holy Sword is, so long as it did actually slay a demon, then that demon cannot be revived.”

This was also one of the reasons why Heroes were considered the trump card for defeating the Demon King and her demons.

“The Demon King’s powers can negate that of the Goddess. The Hero’s powers however can harm the Demon King, and the Goddess can summon the Hero. This had always been the established law.”

“Hero, Goddess, Demon King. The three existences form such a linked triangle.”

“Given as such, the Goddess is considered the symbol of omnipotence, the Demon King is considered the personification of power, and the Hero is considered hope bestowed by heaven. The three each represents the highest peak of the gods, demon, and mortals, respectively.” Lucy so explained.

“A thousand years ago, the Demon King was indeed defeated by the ancestor using his Holy Sword. Plus, the Highest God Omnis didn’t want to see the Demon King Claudis revived either, so she used her own powers to completely erase any possibility for the Demon King’s resurrection. It’s because of that the demons abandoned resisting and turned instead to the path of coexistence with the other two races. This too is something that pretty much everyone knows.” (Ch. 148)

“… It seems to still not be completely sealed, huh?”

“Y-yeah…”

Shien and Lucy looked at the 2/3 sealed Holy Sword with hard to describe expressions.

Especially Lucy. Her gaze at Shien was like she was looking at a monster.

It can’t be helped. Even after two seals, the radiance from that Holy Sword was actually still on par with her own Holy Sword.

Plus, it’s only after her Holy Sword is unsealed that it could match Shien’s already doubly sealed Holy Sword.

What did that mean?

It meant that her ancestor’s Holy Sword, the true inheritance that is the pride of the Mitra royal family, was basically nothing before Shien’s Holy Sword.

Even after two seals can her own Holy Sword with defeated the Demon King even compare.

This made Lucy truly realized that, perhaps, Shien really is something special.

Previously, although Lucy was surprised at the fact that Shien was actually a Hero, she didn’t really think that Shien could compare to her.

None of the other Heroes throughout history could compare to her own ancestor either, right?

Plus, her own talent and potential won’t lose to her ancestor Mitra’s. Lucy also felt that even though Shien was a Hero, he’s at most at the same level as those Heroes who lost to the Demon King, that he’s not even at the same level as her ancestor Mitra. (Ch. 155)

Now let's move on to the powers of the Holy Sword

Passive Purification: The holy sword automatically purifies all evil and corrupt power thrown against it and its wielder

“Naturally, the possibility of the Hero getting corrupted by the Demon King’s power that you brought up is also completely impossible. That’s because the Holy Sword would automatically purge all corruption of that kind. A Hero who had turned evil could even be rejected by the holy powers of the Holy Sword, thus resulting in the Holy Sword shattering and disappearing.”

“After all, the Holy Sword is a power born from the concept of ‘Hero’. If a Hero turns evil, then the Hero would no longer really be a Hero anymore. After having lost the concept of ‘Hero’, the Holy Sword would naturally also disappear. How could such a Hero then threaten the Highest God?” (Ch. 179)

Unfortunately for the sacred sword that's all for now, the chapters I saved with the rest of her powers were from a website that recently closed 😭

Now let's move on to the Protagonist's powers, which should be your first key.

Social Influencing: Sean received the blessing of the Great Goddess, which makes everyone want to approach him and help him, including other Gods

But in truth, LIdas had a feeling that Shien seemed to have gained an incredible understanding. Maybe others didn't notice, but Lidas discovered that Sheen's body aura and temperament were different from before. This natural posture that seemed to be integrated with the world, or integrated with the [Principle of the World], made Lidas feel as if she was seeing her mother goddess. (I'm really dizzy. It's just a human being. How can it be the same as the Mother Goddess?) Lidas smiled bitterly in her heart, and at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a little lonely. There was another person who had the same feeling as Lidas. This is Nadura which is one with nature. "This feeling." Nadura looked at Shien in confusion. As the goddess of nature, Nadura felt the changes in Shien most obviously. On top of that, the aura that emanated from Shien's body and that made people want to approach him was actually much stronger at this moment than before. This made Nadura feel incredible and shocked. In fact, Anima felt that way too. Her feeling wasn't as obvious as Lidas and Nadula's, but she could also detect some changes in Shien's vital breath. Thinking about the question Shien had just asked himself, Anima couldn't help but have a bold guess in her heart. Therefore, Anima was the one who was most surprised by Sheen's changes (Ch. 473)

Passive Fate Manipulation, Passive Probability Manipulation & Supernatural Luck: Thanks to the [World Protection] that Sean received from the Goddess Omnis, the entire world and the events surrounding Shien will be developed in his and his allies' favor, making him the true protagonist of the world.

However, Sheen won't have that problem.

Why?

The reason is only known to Nadura.

(Originally, with the blessing of the Mother Goddess, the world will protect this brave man.)
Someone who has the world's protection can navigate this world effortlessly, like a fish in water, and will be shielded by the world itself.

That's how Sheen is, constantly shielded by the world. No matter the magnitude of the disaster he faces, he can always avert danger.

In the future, even if Sheen's life is on the brink of ending, he will definitely have the opportunity to overcome this difficulty under the guidance of the world.

This is the true chosen one.

Everything Sheen has done so far has been smooth and without any danger. In fact, besides having more than enough cheats himself, the world's protection for him has also played a crucial role.

Furthermore, the blessing Sheen possesses actually includes the blessing effects of all the goddesses from the entire God Clan.

[The blessing of the Goddess of Destiny].

[Blessing of the Goddess of Nature].

[Blessings of the Goddess of Life].

Including the blessings of the three main goddesses, Xian's blessing has the combined effects of blessings from all the gods' goddesses.

Among them, the blessing of Anima, the goddess of life, has the effect of "gaining the protection of life."

In other words, those who receive the [Blessing of the Goddess of Life] will have very strong vitality. (Ch. 533)

"Perhaps this is the result of the world's shelter for you?" Nadura said emotionally, "With the shelter of the world itself, all events will unfold unconsciously in a direction that is beneficial to you. The blessing of the Mother Goddess is truly powerful."

  This is not considered without purpose.

  Otherwise, why was Melika brought to the Realm of the Gods exactly at this time and not to the land of the elves?

  Is it just good luck?
  Then this good luck came too soon.

  Therefore, in all of this, it may be that the world itself is guiding and protecting Sheen, causing things to develop in a direction that is beneficial to him.

  "Alright." Sheen shrugged and said lazily, "It seems Lady Luck is on my side."

  This remark amused Nadura.

  "The goddess of luck exists. If she knew she had the fortune to be praised by a brave man after thousands of years, she would feel honored, right?" Nadura laughed and said, "However, the luck you have goes far beyond that. By this point, you will gradually realize it in the future."

  After that, Sheen talked with Nadura for a few more words and confirmed the current situation on both sides.

  Overall, although there were some accidents between them, in the end, these accidents all passed without any danger.

  Sheen did not expect Melika not to return, but as that was Melika's fate, he was helpless but didn't care much; he just hoped Melika's issues could be perfectly resolved.

  Nadura also did not expect to encounter traces of the [Original Demon] and report it to Xian. She originally thought that with Xian's skill and energy, she would be able to deal with this matter easily, but it ended up causing such a big commotion, and she felt quite powerless about it.

  In the end, it would be good if things on both sides could progress smoothly.

  "When Melika's condition stabilizes, I will personally take her back to the human world." (Ch. 561)

Longevity: Thanks to [Blessing of the Goddess of Life] Sean will have a lifespan of thousands of years, and this will increase when he passes level 100.

In other words, those who receive the [Blessing of the Goddess of Life] will have very strong vitality.

  And the strong vitality will first affect the length of life.

  In the past, those who were able to obtain the [Blessing of the Goddess of Life] could live a short lifespan. Even if they did not survive for a thousand years, hundreds of years would be sufficient.

  In addition, if Sheen reaches the Transcendence level in the future and breaks through the limit of life, his life will undergo a leap and sublimation. Sheen's future lifespan may actually be longer than that of Melika.

  In other words, unless he died unexpectedly, Sheen didn't need to worry about lifespan at all. (Ch. 533)

Last edited:
Passive Purification: The holy sword automatically purifies all evil and corrupt power thrown against it and its wielder.
Not a fan of the series but according to wordings won't this said sword be Abstract existence type 2?
Since the sword was born from concept of hero and would eternally function due to that?
I agree with the passive purification tho
Plot Armor & Supernatural Luck: Thanks to the [World Protection] that Sean received from the Goddess Omnis, the entire world and the events surrounding Shien will be developed in his and his allies' favor, making him the true protagonist of the world.
This really requish as passive Fate manip and probability manip and ofcourse supernatural luck
The rest seems fine by a glance

Not a fan of the series but according to wordings won't this said sword be Abstract existence type 2?
Since the sword was born from concept of hero and would eternally function due to that?
yes, but this is already in the profile

This really requish as passive Fate manip and probability manip and ofcourse supernatural luck
I also thought about Fate Manipulation, but this is a skill that is already exclusive to Rosie who has the blessing of destiny, and it is said that Shien's blessing goes beyond luck or destiny

yes, but this is already in the profile

I also thought about Fate Manipulation, but this is a skill that is already exclusive to Rosie who has the blessing of destiny, and it is said that Shien's blessing goes beyond luck or destiny
Then Greater fate manip is another way to put it plus probability manip either Greater or Greatly enhanced but greater sounds more likely here
This won't really be Plot manip if that's what you're thinking

Then Greater fate manip is another way to put it plus probability manip either Greater or Greatly enhanced but greater sounds more likely here
This won't really be Plot manip if that's what you're thinking
Well, it could be this "Higher", there will still be several CRT's of the work in the future, I'll see if I can find a better base for Plot Manipulation, thanks for your opinion

Looking over all of this, I think scaling looks fine. You should also add resurrection/immortality negation to the swords abilities since it prevents reincarnation immortality and resurrection from working.

Passive Purification works fine.

Social Influencing would better be Blessing and Aura (Charismatic) since its a supernatural gift bestowed upon him that draws people in.

Supernatural Luck by itself should cover everything the blessing of the goddesses gives Shien. You should drop probability manipulation and fate manipulation since Supernatural Luck on its own should cover them well enough.

Longevity looks fine.

Looking over all of this, I think scaling looks fine. You should also add resurrection/immortality negation to the swords abilities since it prevents reincarnation immortality and resurrection from working.
Negation is already in the profile

Social Influencing would better be Blessing and Aura (Charismatic) since its a supernatural gift bestowed upon him that draws people in.
Looks good

Supernatural Luck by itself should cover everything the blessing of the goddesses gives Shien. You should drop probability manipulation and fate manipulation since Supernatural Luck on its own should cover them well enough.
Well, I don't see the supernatural luck page mentioning Fate Manipulation, only Probability

Just remembering that he has the Blessing of Destiny and all events (history or destiny) shape themselves in Shien's favor, I don't see it just as luck

Passive Purification works fine.

Longevity looks fine.
Could you tag other staff members to give their opinions? I sent a message a few weeks ago but they haven't responded.

Just remembering that he has the Blessing of Destiny and all events (history or destiny) shape themselves in Shien's favor, I don't see it just as luck
Include the scans for that then I'll change my opinion, but with what you have currently put on there where it explicitly calls out everything being manipulated so that it goes in Shien's Favor that is what Supernatural Luck is meant to describe. Whether it be through the machinations of fate or probablity manipulation isn't important really here, because the power he possess is that everything will go in his favor.

I see it as redundant to have all three since each is treated as essentially the same in the instance described in your scans.

Could you tag other staff members to give their opinions? I sent a message a few weeks ago but they haven't responded.
Sure

I see it as redundant to have all three since each is treated as essentially the same in the instance described in your scans.
if you say, but well, the character as mentioned has all the blessings of the Goddesses, including that of the Goddess Lidas who is the Goddess of Destiny (I don't even need to explain what she does, right), so it kind of wouldn't change since he obtains the her powers too
Include the scans for that then I'll change my opinion
It's already there [Blessing of the Goddess of Fate]

if you say, but well, the character as mentioned has all the blessings of the Goddesses, including that of the Goddess Lidas who is the Goddess of Destiny (I don't even need to explain what she does, right), so it kind of wouldn't change since he obtains the her powers too

It's already there [Blessing of the Goddess of Fate]
In that case, especially combined with the follow up scan which specifically talks about luck, I think Supernatural Luck should be the only power listed.

In that case, especially combined with the follow up scan which specifically talks about luck, I think Supernatural Luck should be the only power listed.
In fact he mentions that the character combines all the Blessings of the Goddesses, which also includes that of the Goddess of luck, but also in the subsequent sentence it is already mentioned by the Goddess of Destiny herself that this goes far beyond luck

In fact he mentions that the character combines all the Blessings of the Goddesses, which also includes that of the Goddess of luck, but also in the subsequent sentence it is already mentioned by the Goddess of Destiny herself that this goes far beyond luck
The scan you provided says "However, the luck you have goes far beyond that." not that this goes far beyond luck. I would argue that the combined scans you give in the OP instead are making this one of the clearest examples of a character having Supernatural Luck

The scan you provided says "However, the luck you have goes far beyond that." not that this goes far beyond luck. I would argue that the combined scans you give in the OP instead are making this one of the clearest examples of a character having Supernatural Luck
Furthermore, the blessing Sheen possesses actually includes the blessing effects of all the goddesses from the entire God Clan.

[The blessing of the Goddess of Destiny].

[Blessing of the Goddess of Nature].

[Blessings of the Goddess of Life].

Including the blessings of the three main goddesses, Xian's blessing has the combined effects of blessings from all the gods' goddesses.
"The goddess of luck exists. If she knew she had the fortune to be praised by a brave man after thousands of years, she would feel honored, right?" Nadura laughed and said, "However, the luck you have goes far beyond that. By this point, you will gradually realize it in the future."
But as I said, the ability is directly linked to the Goddess of Destiny, especially because he mentions her directly during the explanation of this "Luck" and this luck not only changes the probabilities of the world itself but also shapes the events that will occur, I don't see just like luck because it's not just changing probabilities

Last edited:
I think it would be good for you to reach out to other staff members to give their opinions too.

I'm fine with Duedate8898's evaluation.
What do you think?
But as I said, the ability is directly linked to the Goddess of Destiny, especially because he mentions her directly during the explanation of this "Luck" and this luck not only changes the probabilities of the world itself but also shapes the events that will occur, I don't see just like luck because it's not just changing probabilities

Back