• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are our standards for real world plants and fungi profiles?

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Well the progress direction is good at least, but the data are still in the progress of being migrated.

Will notify everyone on any major progress.

In other words do not nuke the profiles on The Real World until I say so.

So should we continue to proceed with this? It seems important.

Again, has anyone been able to edit on my draft? Because I see only my fingerprints in my drafts.

I wish to continue but my computer just broke down and I could fix it not in a short time. So again feel free to edit on my sandbox if you can, and until everyone (including myself) can assure every natural disaster in the "weapon" profile get transferred, I do not see an urgency to nuke the natural disaster profiles.

Not to mention we need to check if some characters are particularly linked to some natural disaster profiles and need to do relevant edits as well.

I think that makes sense.

We can simply turn the current pages into redirect links though.

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

I am not sure if it is better to use a copy-pasted profile-style structure or to simply list calculations and reference links instead, similar to the References for Common Feats page.

It has been brought to my attention that it would be better if we put all these feats into a page exact in format to the references page we already have, instead of a blog. It would make it far more easy to access, not to mention more easily edited should the need arise.

I agree with Crabwhale.

Given that this is quite important for the wiki, I would appreciate help from any calc group members who are willing and able to write a draft for such a page.

See the References for Common Feats page for information.

We can probably keep the image illustrations for the events though.

Last time Spino has updated some material destruction energy values.

Once the other materials destruction energy values are all updated, revisions and rearrangements can be made and such common feats can be compiled.

To start safe, I shall ensure everything is accepted in my blog before dumping them out. Please watch out for my further notice.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. You can ask other calc group members for evaluation help if you wish.

Back