• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
It's not a can't be made but more like it isn't made

Super Sentai, more specifically Go-Busters
I've actually been looking into some Super Sentai series to make profiles, but got lazy.

The problem is that there's just so much to comb through and about a third of the franchise doesn't have subs, so it just takes forever.

Why Go-Busters specifically, though?

As for myself, I've wanted to make pages for Super Robot Wars, but most of the series doesn't have English releases and the powerscaling is comically bad.

All the characters from Divine Comedy (Inferno/Purgatory/Paradise)

Herbert West from H.P. Lovecraft (Not enough feats) Might do the movie/comic one eventually.

-The Player from Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis/Jurassic World Evolution

-Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One)

Hellbeast1 said:
Racka Racka's Ronald McDonald (you laugh but he actually has some alright feats)
Canon Ronald casually made and moved the sun, made an entire starry night sky, is >>> Mac Tonight who created constellations and even created a distant galaxy.

I wonder if his comic series had any other feats.

Jeffery Keaton (Mrbettykrueger)

Shows a lot of good feats, and has audio dramas, films, etc. on the channel. Problem is it a reinterpretation of a lot of Creepypasta characters making it just fanon/fanfic even though it has its own unique story. Does make Jeff more like Jason and Michael instead of a depressed emo though.

Because it is fanon. Also Jeff isn't allowed on the wiki due to being a creepypasta which is just shuffled under "urban legends" but not opening that can of worms -_-". Jeffery Keaton does have the best and most solid feats of any Jeff but doesn't mean he isn't a fanon version. He is a popular version yes, but still fanon sadly.

@Darkanine at least we created the DC Scooby doo characters, even tho Ant said that Shaggy, Velma and Scooby shouldn't scale from Flash feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back