• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collegehumor is insane. Low 2-C Kim Jong Un, characters like God, the furry force, Time travel, fourth wall awareness, conceptual immortality, and a multiverse of unspecified size.

Most of these are WIPS but still probably will not be added

Stan Lee (Composite), Divine Comedy characters (Surprisingly many characters have 9-C feats), The Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure Show characters, Grinch (Composite), The Shark(Jaws), Dreadpool upgrade stuff, Dean Ambrose (WWE Immortals)(Needs Calculations), The Rake (Comic). Shouldn't be a problem due to The Rake (EverymanHYBRID) existing, DBD Survivor (Composite), Spider-Man video game stuff (Needs calculations[Mainly for speed]), Inaccurate Dinosaurs, Michael Jackson (Composite) and lastly a collection of dinosaur profiles.

Ghost spider

The Spiderman so strong that could single handedly fight against a normal Galactus into an inconclusive match without any problems

@Kramer

Cal did a calc for Michael Jackson that made him Low 7-C. He also survived a mountain sized explosion in the Genesis port of Moonwalker. Also in Moonwlker, he can walk neary as fast as shooting stars, which is a High Hypersonic+ feat. He also he flew past entire stars like nothing in his battle against Joe Pesci.

In Space Channel 5, "Space Michael" "made the entire galaxy transcend space and time" with his grooves, which is probably at least 3-C.

Darkanine said:
@Kramer

Cal did a calc for Michael Jackson that made him Low 7-C. He also survived a mountain sized explosion in the Genesis port of Moonwalker. Also in Moonwlker, he can walk neary as fast as shooting stars, which is a High Hypersonic+ feat. He also he flew past entire stars like nothing in his battle against Joe Pesci.

In Space Channel 5, "Space Michael" "made the entire galaxy transcend space and time" with his grooves, which is probably at least 3-C.
Oh dang! Thanks!

@DarkAnine, oh, At least 3-C? That makes more sense if but it would still be Space-Time hax. We kind of need more expansions if it's Low 2-C. Also, we need Michael Jackson in the new smash bros.

High 3-A would range from creating/destroying an infinite amount of 3-Dimensional Space, to Destroying Half a Timeline or something along those lines. A Galaxy sized pocket reality with its own timeline is still Galaxy level with Space-Time manipulation. Destroying Hyperbolic Time Chamber is only 5-A combined with Pocket Reality destruction.

I got one in my blog, but it currently has a unknown tier.

Did you ever look at the Scarlet Gospels? In it Pinhead apparently fights Lucifer, who was powerful enough to destroy a small planet.

Is that anything like Hellbound Heart? Because Hellbound Heart legitimately made me nearly throw up...

Kepekley23 said:
Deities from currently worshipped religions. I'm fascinated with the ancient in general, and I do enjoy the Vedic stories and the Qu'ranic and Biblical tales, even as an agnostic.
Jewish Mysticism and Hinduism both have tier 0s. Sikhism and Budhism also have tier 1-A feats. Jainism is 2-A.

I googled it and found "Z-Rex and the Jurassic Dead".

God, that sounds like a band about dinosaur metal.

Technically there are two properties. One is a movie, the other is a book trilogy. They have no relations with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back