• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokusatsu (Sentai to be more specific in my hopes that all the rangers scale to each other), too bad there's just so much stuff going on its very hard to gauge

Kiryu2012 said:
Tukson from RWBY.
He's literally a one-scene character. Not to mention he'd proably be the weakest of all of RWBY as it's not even hinted he has aura. Even if he did, he has one scene. What made him so special to wager a profile?

DraycoMakargo said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Tukson from RWBY.
He's literally a one-scene character. Not to mention he'd proably be the weakest of all of RWBY as it's not even hinted he has aura. Even if he did, he has one scene. What made him so special to wager a profile?
IDK, I just like Tukson. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

...For some reason now I want to help make a page for him.

There's nothing stopping him from getting a page. If you look at anything faunus related you could help create a page for Tukson. They say Faunus are stronger than average humans. I'd wager he's 9-B or 9-A. If you really wanna make him a page go ahead, I'd probably help just cause the idea is warming up to me.

Megalodo already has a profile but I was thinking about adding the version from the book series MEG when I get the books. The sharks in the book are inaccurate so making a profile for them wouldn't be unnecessary, especially with the movie coming out eventually.

Also updating the Velociraptors from JP with book feats, making a The Shark (Jaws) Composite Profile.

It would be fun to make profiles for what dinosaurs were originally thought to be, just simply to have them fight the new versions. Probably would be 9-B due to some of their size but below human speed. Their were thought to be just big lizards, that is it. Will never be added though, but would be fun.

Raptor Red from the novel of the same name.

Dinosaurs/Prehistoric Creatures as they appear in documentaries. Like Matilda from Prehistoric Park or Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Fight Club. Most of them are about as accurate as Rexy from Jurassic Park.

Sharktopus, Dinoshark, Mega Shark, etc. (Crappy B-Movie Monsters)

But hey at least now we have three dinosaur hunters Turok, Regina, and Nigel Marve, though Turok stops both.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Megalodo already has a profile but I was thinking about adding the version from the book series MEG when I get the books. The sharks in the book are inaccurate so making a profile for them wouldn't be unnecessary, especially with the movie coming out eventually.

Also updating the Velociraptors from JP with book feats, making a The Shark (Jaws) Composite Profile.

It would be fun to make profiles for what dinosaurs were originally thought to be, just simply to have them fight the new versions. Probably would be 9-B due to some of their size but below human speed. Their were thought to be just big lizards, that is it. Will never be added though, but would be fun.

Raptor Red from the novel of the same name.

Dinosaurs/Prehistoric Creatures as they appear in documentaries. Like Matilda from Prehistoric Park or Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Fight Club. Most of them are about as accurate as Rexy from Jurassic Park.

Sharktopus, Dinoshark, Mega Shark, etc. (Crappy B-Movie Monsters)

But hey at least now we have three dinosaur hunters Turok, Regina, and Nigel Marve, though Turok stops both.
Everything you have just said is making me violently excited for future projects

For the ones not allowed I'll probably just make blogs.

Already started a composite Jaws I need to eventually finish and ask Ant about. I have the V.raptors feats written down somewhere...just will have to spend a weekend to find it lol.

Meg will take a while due to it having 4 books iirc.

The Asylum movies already have a category thanks to Moby Dick (2010) and feats are easy to find on YouTube.

Raptor Red can be scaled to Utahraptor, so probably sadly wouldn't be able to be added due to being irrelevant:/

Jurassic Fight Club would be hard to do due to feats not really being able to be linked due to YouTube versions aren't very good. Also Matilda I might get around to eventually. Probably for the most part scales to Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World) except faster.

More dinos from Ark, the problem is they don't have many cinematic feats and pretty much everything could be game mechanics.

All up i imagine the low tiers bein like 9-C with 9-B mids 9-A top tiers and 8-C gods

Hellbeast1 said:
More dinos from Ark, the problem is they don't have many cinematic feats and pretty much everything could be game mechanics.

All up i imagine the low tiers bein like 9-C with 9-B mids 9-A top tiers and 8-C gods
That would be Intresting...though hard to scale as you said...I'll look into it later

The Tyrannosaurus rex from Vally of the T.Rex

It can't run, only walk. It has terrible eyesight. It is a clever dinosaur, but is still an animalistic Beast. Bite is still 9-B. If it falls over it is dead. Smell is the only thing it really has going for it. The design looks like a turkey vulture. It only scavenges, and is not a hunter. It is feared by the actual hunters which are raptors due to its appearance and size. Basically a weak slow moving monster.

White Tip from Dinosaur Planet. Actually all the characters from dinosaur planet. They seem to have above average intelligence for dinosaurs (Still animalistic though).

Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Fight Club is practically the strongest character in the show besides Megalodon and the whale. It has a bite comparable to a Komodo Drago, and besides that can easily kill other creatures of 9-B standing. It is before it was downgraded with speed so is still very fast.

The Destiny franchise from Bungie. There's an uber amount of power there. Evil Worm Gods capable of existing in higher dimensional planes, Technological Minds capable of simulating and creating infinite universes, and the Guardians whose light allows them to fight all of them.

Actually while i'm here Primeval could have some good profiles as well (Sadly i don't have the series on DVD and it's not rerun or on Netflix where i am)

The Isle game could also be cool (the variants can allegedly control the weather, turn intangible or communicate telepathically with other species)

I'd also enjoy making profiles for the Aninated DC characters (Or DC Abridged look it up)

The Gods of Egypt characters would also be kinda cool to see since they'd probs be High 6-A (Set killed Ra who created the Earth and stalemated the Serpent Apophis who could devour the Earth and Afterlife)

@Rapid yeah that would be fun

@Hell true, I was thinking of trying that eventually. I don't have Primeval either sadly. The Isle would be fun, so would Primal Carnage, and Saurian.

Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW).

His level should be 8-C at easily destroying Egg Hammers and broughting down a Death Crab which were comparable in size to buildings, Class 100 lifting strength (compares to Tangle the Lemur who physically overpowered a building-sized Badnik), same-tiered durability (surviving a large explosion generated by Blaze and came out just dazed), Supersonic+ speed (causing many sonic booms while taking down a Death Crab) and has shown to have experiences similar to his game counterpart.

Wait do you mean the film or the games?
Both, technically.

Planning to make them soon. I have the games, so probably would either make the movies a key or just a new profile. In the games they are likely just 9-B possibly 9-A, maybe 8-C at their strongest.

Adeleine from Kirby. Of course she's comparable to Kirby in stats (except Lifting Strength which is unknown at her side), but I think should she have other abilities aside Creation, Paint Manipulation and Healing (via Maxim Tomato).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back