• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either 1B or tier 0 chad depending on how the strength of the Abrahamic god is considered lol

Tier 12-C incels

An alex jones profile using quotes taken far too literally (eg: tier 1 alex due to fighting higher dimensional reptilians, type 8 based on the concept of America, etc)

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Bobsican said:
I wish I could re-do my Dora the Explorer profile...
What tier and hax did she have?
2-C and stuff like wish grating, summoning, precognition and some more hax.

I was too new to the wiki back when I made that big wank.

Pinhead, I've always wanted to make a Pinhead thread so I can figure out just how powerful he is...but there's so much crap to go through that I'll never get the chance to do it.

I would personally love to see profiles for Composite Michael Jackson, heard he has a Low 2-C feat in one of his video games. And he's got a Massively FTL+ speed feat in Moonwalker for Genesis. Also, AVGN has a profile on Joke Battles wiki, he's Low 1-C

Hunterzillas said:
Pinhead, I've always wanted to make a Pinhead thread so I can figure out just how powerful he is...but there's so much crap to go through that I'll never get the chance to do it.
I got one in my blog, but it currently has a unknown tier.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I would personally love to see profiles for Composite Michael Jackson, heard he has a Low 2-C feat in one of his video games. And he's got a Massively FTL+ speed feat in Moonwalker for Genesis. Also, AVGN has a profile on Joke Battles wiki, he's Low 1-C
Made a blog, don't see where your getting Low 2-C though

I would like to make a profile for The Shadowman from Call of duty zombies but i'm just lazy and not as skilled to make Profiles of that quality since he is by from what we Have 2-C ike Monty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back