• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another page I want to make is BTAB Batman...and I probably could if I wasn't too lazy to rewatch the series.

There are at least a few SCPs that I'd otherwise want to add but likely won't because there just isn't enough of the kind of information I'd need to assign a tier. I'm actively looking for SCPs suitable for profile creation right now actually

Also Mike Shevdon's Courts of the Feyre series. I really really want to do it but I have to re-read it and take notes on the characters first.

Creepypasta, If The Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device characters, M.U.G.E.N. characters (Rare Akuma would be g r e a t), some 1d4chan stories' characters (Beardbeard Beerdeed would be sweet)

I wish i could make profiles for Max Rockatansky from Mad Max, Immortals from Highlander, Maximus Decimus Meridius and Robin Hood (from the English folklore).

Well it shouldn't be a connected universe. Each character would have to stand alone in their own stories. Slenderman already exist on here so I doubt he would get a creepypasta version. Laughing Jack's original story would leave him with limited powers but I did find a nice respect thread for him. Problem is it uses another story aside from the orginal. Zalgo is probably the strongest from what I can recall from his story thing. That rhymes story. Hobo Heart and Reboot Jeff have enough stories to be possibly good. EJ doesn't have enough stats. Smile.jpeg would be unknown and likely be an object. No characters that are based on other franchises (Sonic.exe) or lost episodes. The characters Mr. Bear and the Stalker from PenPal I would love to do but likely would only be 10-B possibly higher. None of the slender brothers. Skintaker would be hard. Probably would have to just do Candle Cove. NoEnd House would be fun! I would love to make a profile for that.

Jeff the Killer is also an option, plus he actually has experience facing off against Slenderman, so he can get some nice stars by scaling from him.

That is a fanon work like Jane vs Jeff. Besides he could only be scaled to the Slender that appears in that story and only that story. Besides the reboot Jeff has replaced the OG Jeff on the CP wiki due to it being poorly written.

Starter Pack said:
Jeff the Killer is also an option, plus he actually has experience facing off against Slenderman, so he can get some nice stars by scaling from him.
I'm not sure if that was written by the same guy who did the original story for both characters. Because if not then it can't be used.

I haven't read reboot Jeff. Old Jeff was around Street to Wall-level-ish from what I remember. Easily killed teenagers, survived having a house falling over him (Although that caused serious damage and KO'ed him)

Zalgo should be Large Star level. His hand alone is big enough to hold a star.

Deities from currently worshipped religions. I'm fascinated with the ancient in general, and I do enjoy the Vedic stories and the Qu'ranic and Biblical tales, even as an agnostic.

Segata Sanshiro and Chuck Norris, based on the Japanese Sega Saturn commercials (maybe PXZ2 and Archie Comics) and the Official Chuck Norris Fact Book respectively. @HeadlessKramerGeoff777 Zaglo also already has a page on FC-OC battles wiki so the page wouldn't be hard to make either.

Pun Pun, other cheesy/overpowered character builds in tabletop RPGs, characters from moddable games with mod stuff.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Isn't it a dying star? Also doesn't his his 7th mouth destroy the world?
Maybe? I do remember that bit about his 7th mouth tho.

@Kep

Same thing.

@Wokistan

Oh yeah. Orcuslayer Atatata would be a fun dude to fight with lol

SomeCallMeJohnny. He has a 1-A statement if you want hard enough Pretty sure he one said he exist everywhere to boot. Also Spirit Science for 12-D Batman and Superman and Low 1-C...everything.

IDW MLP too, 2-A Princess Celestia would be fun (or at least High 3-A if you want to be safe).

Composite Popeye as well but I fee like people would get upset over that. Corporate mascots would be fun, with 3-C Ronald, 4-C Mr. Clean, 5-A Lucky though I think the strongest mascot character is the Jeep mascot (though he's from another series, just appropriated for Jeeps now).

WWE profiles would be neat as well. 7-C, MHS+ everyone scaling off of Hurricane would be cool.

Something something "no coherent story". Don't think it holds water but I don't have time to argue otherwise, plus i'm a casual fan anyway.

Theirs also that Undertaker feat where his rage increases the temperature seven times hotter than hell or something. Hardcore.

Meh, kind of disagree of the reason, since we have SCP Foundation around here. In fact, even Mario has something of a... "No coherent story" vibe. But I digress.

There's also the bit where he summoned lightning bolts just to scare the stuff out of some wrestlers. And the one where he chokeslammed/pulled someone to hell through the ring. Don't remember which.

Honestly, I never understood the reasoning for this wiki not allowing Creepypasta characters.

The reasoning is: "Creepypastas have no real canon, and anyone can make any story with those characters." That does make sense, but: why can't we simply use only the original story the character cmade his first appearence in? Or the stories by the original author that made the character? We do that with other public domain characters, I don't see why Creepypasta is any different.

EliminatorVenom said:
There's also the bit where he summoned lightning bolts just to scare the stuff out of some wrestlers. And the one where he chokeslammed/pulled someone to hell through the ring. Don't remember which.
I think he also conjured a thuderstorm at one point. I know theirs Japanese wrestlers with 5-B feats (defeating "Kaisers" who destroyed worlds) which could possible be used to scale.

I guess the biggest problem with wrestling profiles is with how much "episodes" for lack of a better term there are, that it makes finding feats basically impossible.

Yes, but it is also about quality. Clockwork is canonical more of a fan character and shipped with Ticci Toby. Bloody Painter and Sally have very very limited feats. Jeff doesn't have a definitive version rn but is likely possible. Laughing Jack has limited feats in his story, but more possible. Puppeteer...idk if he would be ok, but he is one of the better written and developed characters. However he could be considered more of a fanfic character idk. A creepypasta Comic is coming out so that might also help allow characters on this wiki.

Pretty sure there are some pretty good feats in the Filthy Frank verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back