• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish AVGN could have a page ( IIRC he might have used to but I could be mistaking it for jokes battle)

Cause he's awesome and he's got a ton of feats in his reviews and movie

@Sir Pretty sure theirs a legit 2-B feat in Filthy Frank somewhere.

The gaming master666 said:
Arent jeff the kiler,clockwork,laughning jack,puppetter,bloody painter and sally some of the original creepypastas?
No. Original creepypastas were typically very short stories posted on /x/. Not stuff like Jeff or Clockwork.

When I say Creepypasta, everyone starts talking about Jeff and Slenderman, but I think the imp from String Theory could be somewhat interesting. He doesn't have any AP feat, but he has Fate Manipulation with the strings, and anything that is bound by the strings (AKA anything that has to follow fate) can't detect him.

Darkanine said:
@Sir Pretty sure theirs a legit 2-B feat in Filthy Frank somewhere.
No. Original creepypastas were typically very short stories posted on /x/. Not stuff like Jeff or Clockwork.

So I've been meaning to ask, what about Smile Dog (Only the OG story, has solid mind hax and aura. Making a Respect Thread for it soon), The Subjects (from The Russian Sleep Experiment, probably 9-C), and NoEnd House (The literal house. It was popular enough to get a series in the form of Channel Zero and is considered a well written pasta. It has 3 stories all written by the same author it is coherent and stays in its own canon. The house can only use its abilities on those inside it, but its has a lot of abilities).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
When I say Creepypasta, everyone starts talking about Jeff and Slenderman, but I think the imp from String Theory could be somewhat interesting. He doesn't have any AP feat, but he has Fate Manipulation with the strings, and anything that is bound by the strings (AKA anything that has to follow fate) can't detect him.
Love that story. Also would it have invisibility or is that due to the strings? Nvm just looked at it. Would it also be somewhat of Mind Manipulation or Thread Manipulation?

@Js

AVGN has fantastic feats. Survivng the destruction of a galaxy, destroying the Godzila carriage which contained everything that doesn't exist, flying to the sun in ~30 seconds (calced at 30c I think), etc.

@Headless

I think Smile would probably be more along the lines of Fear manip but I haven't read the story in a very long time. String Theory Imp would also be pretty cool to have.

If it is allowed I will research it. Might not be popular enough though but it is a good story. Doesn't it also have memory Manipulation? Because when the people become detached, they don't remember things? Actually no I think I'm confusing this with another story now. Been a while.

I think Smile would probably be more along the lines of Fear manip but I haven't read the story in a very long time. String Theory Imp would also be pretty cool to have.

Actually causes nightmares, Fear, emotion Manipulation, and limited mind Manipulation over time if I recall correctly. Also caused sever epilepsy

@Darkanaie

He's also portrayed as stronger then Nostalgia Critic in there crossovers

So he's got great scaling as well

Christmas Empowered Nostalgia Critic flew to another universe, destroyed a planet and then flew back in time to do a christmas review.

IIRC Nostalgia Critic once became a plot hole that devoured the universe but I forget where it's from

Js250476 said:
IIRC Nostalgia Critic once became a plot hole that devoured the universe but I forget where it's from
I think it's from the last pre-first-retirement movie he made.

Markus Kruber, Bardin Goreksson, Victor Saltzpyre, Kerrilian, Sienna Fuegonasus, from Vermintide 1 and 2, reason, I don't know how to make profiles, and I honestly don't know why they don't have profiles yet.

Darkanine said:
I think he also conjured a thuderstorm at one point. I know theirs Japanese wrestlers with 5-B feats (defeating "Kaisers" who destroyed worlds) which could possible be used to scale.

I guess the biggest problem with wrestling profiles is with how much "episodes" for lack of a better term there are, that it makes finding feats basically impossible.
Oh God, 5-B Piledriver-

Well, that ain't a good motive. Not saying one should skim through all fights before making a profile, but I don't see a reason for not making a verse just because it is... Too big.

Oh I wasn't saying we shouldn't have wrestling profiles because of that, just that compiling feats would be a nightmare.

Darkanine said:
Oh I wasn't saying we shouldn't have wrestling profiles because of that, just that compiling feats would be a nightmare.
Ik and I agree with you. I do have the feats for some of their comics, somewhere. i'd love to have some undertaker profiles tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back