• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1-B through intercourse thing is probably outlier but it did actually happen.

MGQ aside, this Wiki's "lewdness" standards aren't as strict as they may initially appear, as you can see by the presence of verses like DxD and To Love Ru.

"This becomes a gigantic problem when you try to include the "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section in the profiles, and trust me, they are described in detail there"

Whats funny is this statement applies to both games

I'd like to make profiles for characters from Sentinals of the Multiverse, a card game heavily inspired by comics. I just don't know the lore much yet.

I'd like to make Frank from Donnie Darko. I mean, he'd fit in here, but I'm not willing to go through an entire movie just to find some powers.

Most of the stuff I've put on here are things I could probably crank out, but I've already given myself over to this Katanagatari revision which is taking forever

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, it would be nice to have another Epic Mickey character, he would have some decent Toon Force and Probability Manipulation and he has a VS Bio made by some dude on Deviantart.

It does if he can physically harm others of his own level of durability, which would include his family.

Shadow Mind and Bolo from Shadow Fight verse.

Shadow Mind
Bolo Timestop
Shadow Mind has Darkness Manip, Energy manip, mindhax, corruption, soul manip and elemental intangibility. Bolo has space-time hax, time travel, duplication and types 1 and 3 Acausality.

The Spider-Man/Superman crossover takes place in a weird alternate universe where the two heroes co-exist, it's not 616 vs Earth-One or anything like that. So, they don't exactly have impressive feats above Tier 8 if I remember correctly.

Darkanine said:
The Spider-Man/Superman crossover takes place in a weird alternate universe where the two heroes co-exist, it's not 616 vs Earth-One or anything like that. So, they don't exactly have impressive feats above Tier 8 if I remember correctly.
Lol I was going to say that. Same for MK vs DC and Marvel vs Capcom iirc.

Keep in mind, when Superman was first introduced, his statement power levels only went as far as High 8-C, Supersonic+ speed, and Class K lifting strength. Faster than a speeding bullet was the justification for speed and more powerful than a Locomotive was his Tier and lifting strength justification. But then he's got a bunch of inconsistencies where he ranges from Tier 7 to Tier 4 or Hypersonic to Massively FTL+. I should note that all the dubious Tier 2/1 stuff have always been through outside help or him fighting a nerfed avatar rather than actual toe to toe or the upper dimensional Tiered character severely holding back.

But yeah, if the crossover itself is so feat less where even the weaker of the two characters lack feat shown, then that's a bad example to upgrade either one of them.

I want to make pages on Totally Accurate Battle Simulator units. They have some decent feats, like units such as The King being able to survive multiple catapult shots, many units being able to defeat mammoths, the Tree Giant being able to casually lift and use a small tree as a club and the Mace Spinner, when powered by cheerleaders, being able to create a miniature tornado while spinning (which should scale to the entire verse considering they can take hits from the Mace Spinner in this state).

The Smashor said:
Yeah. I say go for it. It's in Early Acess at the moment, but it's clearly gonig to be finished some time soon.
Alright then. For the common names, should I use (TABS) or (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator)?

Just remembered this thread. I made a composite profile (not that it really adds much from regular canon) for the Pink Elephants from Dumbo some time ago, but it got trashed QUICKLY due to them, in Dumbo, being just hallucinations. Still have the profile on my sandbox in case it's ever allowed again.

Also, some time ago, I was working on creating profiles for several characters from Shapes & Beats (and the almost complete profiles are, also, on my sandbox) but I gave up on trying to finish it because too many physical feats that are required for the characters to be finished aren't really possible to calculate given a lack of size scaling. Which doesn't mean I didn't try. I spent so much time mapping as much of the game as I could and trying to figure out everything I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back