• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could mess up the site freely for a day Part 2

Original idea of this post by @Bobsican

"What would you do if, "somehow", everything in VSBW was not locked, every thread was open and that literally every user, logged or not, had even the "admin" accounts features?" - Bobsican

But to put a spin on it, you're a bureaucrat. Meaning you could demote and promote people as well. (If there's a problem with this I'll remove it)

Pretty much the same idea but the old post was filled with older members, newer members would certainly have interesting ideas as well. As the ultimate vandal, what would you do? Surely there's a character you love, character you hate? Wank or nerf away. May also create pages you normally aren't allowed to.

Don't suggest anything nsfw and this isn't encouraging vandalism. Just a "if you had it your way" either seriously or to be funny. Should be obvious but you never know.

Censor every single cuss word imaginable from every single language, even words that aren't that profane, like crap. However, I'll intentionally leave one very specific, niche word uncensored, and it'll take ages for anyone to find out about it.

Censor every single cuss word imaginable from every single language, even words that aren't that profane, like crap. However, I'll intentionally leave one very specific, niche word uncensored, and it'll take ages for anyone to find out about it.
lmfao

I know which word I'd leave uncensored :)

Back