• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Y'all are invited to my Online Birthday Party

TL;DR: Today is my birthday but I will be busy so on September 12 I will be celebrating my birthday with my friends in an Online Birthday Party.

Add me on Discord at "sleepylunatic"
Or contact me elsewhere to join.

Also, add me on Steam. My name is "Deidalius" there too.

-

Greetings amigos, it is I, Deidalius, your friendly neighbor.

I made this post to announce that I am now 19 and today is my birthday.

I will be busy on September 11 because I will be celebrating my birthday with my real life family, coworkers and friends. My granny promised me that she will cook me a delicious lasagna and flan, delicious, delicious lasagna and flan. God bless my granny's soul, may she live a long and happy life. I might be too busy eating lasagna and flan to talk on here or other social media. I don't like most cakes, I am happy that she is cooking lasagna and flan instead of cake, delicious, very delicious.

Why am I mentioning that? Well, on September 12, a day after my birthday, I am planning on having a birthday party with my online friends. Since my online friends are my Oomfies too.

If you plan to attend, contact me on Discord at "sleepylunatic" that's my current Discord username. Once you added me as a friend on Discord, I might or might not invite you to my private personal Discord server, where I am planning my birthday party. It all depends on how much of a treat you are towards the status quo and peace of that server. That being said, I will probably not be very selective on who enters or not. I will probably just filter out people who want to spam, flood and raid the server.

If you're not added to the private personal server, I will promise you that I will play online multiplayer matches with you later. Don't worry.

If Discord is not your thing, you can add Deidalius on Steam at "Deidalius". Find the profile that says Deidalius and add me on Steam. Here is a link to my Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/

Everyone is invited to my birthday party, absolutely everyone. Even strangers and people I have beef with (Or well, people that hate me, because I don't hate anyone, I have no enemies) If you have beef with me, we could settle our differences by 1v1ing each other on online multiplayer matches of any game of your choice (I should mention that I only have a Switch with Fortnite and Fall Guys installed, that I am broke, so I won't buy games for the sake of playing with you and that I have a broken potato laptop with 4 GB of RAM, so I can't play most games)

What will occur at my online birthday party?

What will most likely happen is that we will be playing online multiplayer video games together, talking together in voice chat or text chat, watching videos together and hanging out.

If you are interested in joining, make sure to contact me.

Last edited:
Hello Deidalius,

First of all, happy early birthday to you! I appreciate your friendly invitation to your birthday celebration. It's clear that you have a lot of exciting plans lined up for both your real-life and online festivities.

While I admire your enthusiasm for your online birthday party, I regret to say that I won't be able to attend. My decision is not a reflection of your character but rather a matter of personal compatibility and priorities. In my social interactions, I strive to surround myself with individuals whose values and behaviors align with respect, empathy, and positivity. Unfortunately, I believe our past interactions have revealed a disconnect in these aspects.

Please understand that this is not meant as a judgment of you as a person, but rather a choice I make to ensure that my online experiences remain harmonious and constructive. I believe it's essential to maintain an environment that promotes healthy and supportive interactions.

I genuinely hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration with your online friends. Playing multiplayer games, chatting, watching videos, and hanging out sound like an enjoyable way to mark the occasion. I wish you all the best on your special day and in all your future endeavors. Just try to not spread negativity pertaining to races or sexual orientation while you are at it and keep it fun.

Once again, happy birthday, Deidalius, and may your day be filled with joy and happiness, both online and offline.

Sincerely, me.

Hello Deidalius,

First of all, happy early birthday to you! I appreciate your friendly invitation to your birthday celebration. It's clear that you have a lot of exciting plans lined up for both your real-life and online festivities.

While I admire your enthusiasm for your online birthday party, I regret to say that I won't be able to attend. My decision is not a reflection of your character but rather a matter of personal compatibility and priorities. In my social interactions, I strive to surround myself with individuals whose values and behaviors align with respect, empathy, and positivity. Unfortunately, I believe our past interactions have revealed a disconnect in these aspects.

Please understand that this is not meant as a judgment of you as a person, but rather a choice I make to ensure that my online experiences remain harmonious and constructive. I believe it's essential to maintain an environment that promotes healthy and supportive interactions.

I genuinely hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration with your online friends. Playing multiplayer games, chatting, watching videos, and hanging out sound like an enjoyable way to mark the occasion. I wish you all the best on your special day and in all your future endeavors. Just try to not spread negativity pertaining to races or sexual orientation while you are at it and keep it fun.

Once again, happy birthday, Deidalius, and may your day be filled with joy and happiness, both online and offline.

Sincerely, me.
:anoskek:
:kekw~2:

Hello Deidalius,

Sincerely, me.
Phantom wtf, you never type long paragraphs. Are you using chatGPT or something? An AI that rewrites your sentences and turns them into paragraph? It's weird, talk normally dude. Don't get infected by Dread's DreadGPT v:

Phantom wtf, you never type long paragraphs. Are you using chatGPT or something? An AI that rewrites your sentences and turns them into paragraph? It's weird, talk normally dude. Don't get infected by Dread's DreadGPT v:
First of all, that is discord. Secondly; That's how your invitation felt, that's why I responded like that yesyes. Stop h8ing on Dread before I pull up to your party and repeat history, thank you. 🙏

Yo my boy Sup. Didnt Think you would be a year older this soon so all I have to say is "Happy Birthday" 🎉

Now Excuse me as I drink 10 gallons of Coke and play video games all day. Cheers 🥂🍻

First of all, that is discord. Secondly; That's how your invitation felt, that's why I responded like that yesyes.
Fair enough but I didn't use AI tho, I just spent 40+ minutes crafting the perfect invitation by trying to be as verbose and specific as possible. No AI there!
Stop h8ing on Dread before I pull up to your party and repeat history, thank you. 🙏
I'm not hating tho, I don't mind that she might be using AI or not to make her sentences longer and feel more educated. Good for her, I was just saying she does use AI tho
Yo my boy Sup. Didnt Think you would be a year older this soon so all I have to say is "Happy Birthday" 🎉

Now Excuse me as I drink 10 gallons of Coke and play video games all day. Cheers 🥂🍻
Good luck buckaroo, remember to not die!

By the way, should I make my birthday party invitation shorter? I might have made it unnecessarily long and hard to read. Is what I wrote readable?

Do I sound too aggressive? I'm not being aggressive. I'll add a crying emoji 😭 and a crying emoticon to let y'all know that I'm not being too serious about being bothered by people questioning me. TwT :"""( :'(

Yeah, that will do it

Since so many people are doubting that I was indeed born in September 11, here are my official government documents which confirm my date of birth.
IMG_20230911_1026002.jpg
Untitled103_20230911103204.png

Back