• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecurity97 said:
As much as I would love to see High 6-A SpongeBob, yeah it's just a gag feat
We likely can retake the instance where Spongebob turned into a planet and give him that one tier 5 toy as optional equipment

Just in case, here's some feats that Stanley S. SquarePants has:

Also, he destroyed the entire Chum Bucket, resulting in a huge explosion. So, perhaps he could be 9-B?

I just watched a show called Garo, and while we have a composite profile, I really think the specific characters should have justice done to them individually.

Eyeballing it, the characters seem 9-A for the most part, though the season finale will probably reach higher based on the foreshadowing so far.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I just watched a show called Garo, and while we have a composite profile, I really think the specific characters should have justice done to them individually.

Eyeballing it, the characters seem 9-A for the most part, though the season finale will probably reach higher based on the foreshadowing so far.
Garo episodes look like Kamen Rider episodes produced by Mortal Kombat crew. Their powers should be similar.

Also, Titan is working on "The Technomancer" profile crazy so please talk to him and give a hand if you can.

@Ultimate

There's FC/OC wiki for that. Should be linked off the front page.

I want to make VeggieTales profiles. I'm 100% serious. Larry and Bob are some OP *************. They can ask God for assistance in dire situations, or turn into their superhero forms

Just curious: who is making Tottemo Lucky Ma? This is like THE definition of supernatural luck in Asia.

And should Timon and Pumbaa (Disney Lion King) be one profile of a pair of characters or two separate profiles of characters?

I think Brandon Rogers has enough consistency to actually have profiles here.

Remind me again why MGQ is banned but DxD is perfectly fine to have on the wiki?

How bad is Ninja s party? It was allowed on the wiki and only deleted because of the characters being stage personas Iirc.

Sir Ovens said:
Remind me again why MGQ is banned but DxD is perfectly fine to have on the wiki?
DxD is just an ecchi, albeit lewder than usual (with some tentacles here and there, but eh)

MGQ is far from your vanilla **** visual novel, and contains many fetishes. If anything, and it's directly presented as a ponographic game.

Having a few H scenes for "mana transfers" and stuff once in a while is nowhere comparable as being drained of your life/energy/soul/essence through reproductive organs and getting outright eaten alive whenever your freaking lose.

Sir Ovens said:
Oof. That sounds bad. But it still can't beat 1-B reality warping through sexual intercourse.
1) That should definitely be listed on the profile if he can actually reality warp on a 1-B scale

2) It definitely is that bad:

• Clef is one character capable of doing such thing in the entirety of his verse, alongside a few quirks like a stone that can change one's gender, a girl that can make you want to violate her just being her being looked at, etcetera. Besides, that's not actually "graphic", just being described as such.
  • In MGQ, literally every single character is made to suck every drop of essence out of a man's testicles aside from the main protagonist. And yes, I believe that in Paradox there's a character who can actually use her reality warping abilities both for void manipulation and for sexual intercourse.
  • The vast majority of the lesser monsters' attacks and techniques consist of s3x techniques, practices, and positions, like bl0wj0bs, h4ndj0bs and f33tj0bs are actual techniques that the monsters use against you. This becomes a gigantic problem when you try to include the "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section in the profiles, and trust me, they are described in detail there. Sure, later in the game, "actual" fighting techniques get introduced, and things like magic and elemental powers become more prevalent, but it still wouldn't make up for all the stuff prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back