• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Y'all are invited to my Online Birthday Party

First of all, that is discord. Secondly; That's how your invitation felt, that's why I responded like that yesyes. Stop h8ing on Dread before I pull up to your party and repeat history, thank you. 🙏
I didn’t even notice you made this comment, haha.

Only two people came, **** you guys, I am not making an online birthday party again next year. crying emoji, crying emoji, crying emoji

I should have probably pinged everyone in my server a day before it happened and tried to invite more people since I invited fewer people than the past year, but eh, I don't really like talking to people in voice chats and playing online multiplayer games with friends anyway.

I should have probably pinged everyone in my server a day before it happened and tried to invite more people since I invited fewer people than the past year, but eh, I don't really like talking to people in voice chats and playing online multiplayer games with friends anyway.
I'm there next time trust, I had to clear up some important stuff but I'll make sure to clear my schedule now that I know your birthday.

I'm there next time trust, I had to clear up some important stuff but I'll make sure to clear my schedule now that I know your birthday.
Nah, it's fine, don't worry. I was just pointing it out. I am actually not bothered that no many people attended. In the past year I announced it in several servers, I told all of my friends and I pinged everyone a day before hand.

This year I got lazy because I was playing Terraria.

The Terraria grindset never stops...

Back