• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy Profile Changes & Cultivation Physiology & Resistances/Smurf (Low Dimensional Game)

Wendy Profile Changes

Updating Wendy's Transduality & Acausality reasoning due to the changes the two abilities have undergone;

Transduality (Type 2; Wendy, as a Mythical Arcanist is a being that exists between reality, unreality, and supernature, completely separated from the world. She is constantly stated to be unbound by any bondage and oppression of the world which includes its laws that are further a part of the Yin and Yang.)

Acausality (Type 4; Wendy exists separate from the world, not only does that put her outside of the world's river of space and time which acts as a temporal dimension, but also outside of the laws of the world, such as the law of cause and effect. Existing without laws like this results in one entering a Schrodinger Cat-like state of an unknown. This lawless state is shown to extend even to her tower which she is one with, as not only does it exist disconnected and connected to the world paradoxically at the same time, but it is also untouchable. Mythical Creatures at this level use Avatars to interact with the world.)

Cultivation Physiology & Physiology Additions & Resistances

The Blog below covers the Cultivation Physiology Levels, the new Universal Resistances for each level, as well as minor additions to other professions.

Smurf & Resistances

The spoiler below contains Specifically Smurf Resistances & Hax that should be looked at as they will apply universally within the Verse;

Resistances
Everything above should be on a Low 1-A level. Source Form and its origin the Zero-Dimensional Space are Cosmologically Low 1-A.

Abilities
Mind Power is the bases of almost every power in the Verse, not only does it originate from absorbing Source Form directly, but considering the resistances I stated above, it has to be potent enough to also bypass them, therefore Low 1-A Smurf Hax.

And to clear up any doubt, Devils are stated to be Source Form Beings, yet Wizards and the like can kill and harm them easily and even weak newborn devils can kill each other. This is despite the fact Source Form can't be destroyed even after High 1-B to Low 1-A, AOE Attacks from the Chaos Titan who is a Space-Time Ruler. And if that's not enough, even within Chaos Sea which is specifically stated to be boundlessly more destructive to the Chaos Titan's abilities, it still took going deeper into it for Source Form to start being destroyed.

And even then, Wizards and the like go on to resist each other's abilities, so it's pretty clear they are just a bunch of Low 1-A Smurfs. Alongside this Devil's should also have Low 1-A Durability.

Last edited:
So everything but Test Page 9 looks all fine. In regards to the test page nine here's what I think needs to change:
Level 5 Abilities:
Power Modification looks like it's only Power Nullification since all that is happening is the supressing of their powers.

Level 2 Resistances:
Resistance to Corrusion Inducement should also be Death Manipulation since it's called an aura of death.

Level 5 Resistance:
Power Modification resistance should be Power Null resistance

Everything else in there looks good as far as I can tell

So everything but Test Page 9 looks all fine. In regards to the test page nine here's what I think needs to change:
Level 5 Abilities:
Power Modification looks like it's only Power Nullification since all that is happening is the supressing of their powers.

Level 2 Resistances:
Resistance to Corrusion Inducement should also be Death Manipulation since it's called an aura of death.

Level 5 Resistance:
Power Modification resistance should be Power Null resistance

Everything else in there looks good as far as I can tell
Neat, the reason I went for Power Nullification is that in the novel suppression still meant you could use your powers but to a very limited degree.

Seems fine.
Acausality (Type 4; Wendy exists separate from the world, not only does that put her outside of the world's river of space and time which acts as a temporal dimension, but also outside of the laws of the world, such as the law of cause and effect. Existing without laws like this results in one entering a Schrodinger Cat-like state of an unknown. This lawless state is shown to extend even to her tower which she is one with, as not only does it exist disconnected and connected to the world paradoxically at the same time, but it is also untouchable. Mythical Creatures at this level use Avatars to interact with the world.)
Seems also fine.

Everything else I think has already been evaluated in other threads as general abilities so it's fine.

Back