• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lormac_CC

He/Him
In chapter 227 Ugo proposed that they were regularities and paths that govern not just physical laws but every other phenomena in the world, human karma, history etc. Ugo went on to say that if his assumption was correct then the soul would be cyclic in nature and would also have its own path. Just as there is the physical world, there would also be a spiritual one.Turns out the soil is cyclic in nature so his assumption is correct. In chapter 237, it is revealed that the soul has its own path(world of rukh), so does the physical laws(vector world).

Gods: They get causality manipulation. The also govern karma which is cause and effect.

Singlarities/God's get Acausality type 4
The gods themselves are above the flow they govern but not above influence of a higher God.
Characters who are fallen also get Acausality 4

Gods should get duplication: Both illah/David have the ability to exist in multiple places and dimensions simultaneously.

The flow
In chapter 66, Ugo talk about the flow of the world that guides all, he then went on to talk about Almathen who seek to reverse the flow, evolution to degeneration, Order to Chaos, Existence to nothingness, and for everything to become their yin(negative). I believe this qualify for non duality. Gods exists outside and transcend the flow that guides everything.

Gods Nonduality type 2 Aspect 2

Some removal
Remove Non-existent physiology type 2 from David. It is outdated

Remove Abstract type 1 from Sinbad and the gods profile.

Link doesn't work
Gods: They get causality manipulation. The also govern karma which is cause and effect
Can't really speak on this
The gods themselves are above the flow they govern but not above influence of a higher God.
I thought characters fallen into depravity already have type 4?
Gods should get duplication: Both illah/David have the ability to exist in multiple places and dimensions simultaneously.
Agree
Gods Nonduality type 2 Aspect
I don't think so, for one there's nothing pointing to those being dual nature's. In the first place, falling into depravity just means going against the flow, the flow is something made by the gods themselves so naturally they're not included in it so this is just a case of a higher being being above the mechanics of a lower reality.

I don't think so, for one there's nothing pointing to those being dual nature's. In the first place, falling into depravity just means going against the flow, the flow is something made by the gods themselves so naturally they're not included in it so this is just a case of a higher being being above the mechanics of a lower reality.
Honestly, I can even argue cause I am not knowledge on duality. I would love to get a staff opinion.

In chapter 227 Ugo proposed that they were regularities and paths that govern not just physical laws but every other phenomena in the world, human karma, history etc. Ugo went on to say that if his assumption was correct then the soul would be cyclic in nature and would also have its own path. Just as there is the physical world, there would also be a spiritual one.Turns out the soil is cyclic in nature so his assumption is correct. In chapter 237, it is revealed that the soul has its own path(world of rukh), so does the physical laws(vector world).

Gods: They get causality manipulation. The also govern karma which is cause and effect.

Already agree with this, the removal should have never happened in the first place
This would be avatar creation
The flow
In chapter 66, Ugo talk about the flow of the world that guides all, he then went on to talk about Almathen who seek to reverse the flow, evolution to degeneration, Order to Chaos, Existence to nothingness, and for everything to become their yin(negative). I believe this qualify for non duality. Gods exists outside and transcend the flow that guides everything.

Nope, this is just referring to how they want to revert the world to how it was when Il Ilah was in charge of the flow of rukh. That's like their entire deal, and we know that the world of Il Ilah and its Rukh is not diametrically opposed to Solomon's world or any other world as their Rukh's can be united, there is just a lot that doesn't really let this work.
?
Why? All gods (Or at least Il Ilah whom David fused with) do not have Rukh within them, resulting in what we see when Alibaba gets sent there. At worst, we would just have to update it with the standards which would be NEP type 1 aspects 1, 3 and 5.

Why? All gods (Or at least Il Ilah whom David fused with) do not have Rukh within them, resulting in what we see when Alibaba gets sent there. At worst, we would just have to update it with the standards which would be NEP type 1 aspects 1, 3 and 5.
I think NEP was completely removed in an old CRT but I can't remember the exact reason

Fine.
Avatar Creataion as Deonment pointed out.
The flow

Disagree, this is not nonduality at all let alone Type 2, also i agree with deon regarding this.
Some removal
Just update it to new standards, or remove it if it doesn't qualify.
I think NEP was completely removed in an old CRT but I can't remember the exact reason
I know where it is from now and bruh, the ****, you literally could have just changed it to be updated, this shit is still NEP
Waifu Deon mad.
NEP type 1 aspects 1, 3 and 5.
Seems fine.

I have been busy
Conclusion

This has been agreed on
Rejected
Updated to new standard

NEP type 1 aspects 1, 3 and 5.

Avatar creation should be added, but keep in mind that the OG llah still exists in a different dimension and is completely different from David-llah

Avatar creation should be added, but keep in mind that the OG llah still exists in a different dimension and is completely different from David-llah
Yeah but they should still share the same properties, also given david's knowledge and previous connection to Il Ilah (in addition how we currently treat stuff) I disagree with them being different

Yeah but they should still share the same properties, also given david's knowledge and previous connection to Il Ilah (in addition how we currently treat stuff) I disagree with them being different
So you are saying the llah Aladdin became part of is still David?

Is not a controversial CRT at all and you got my input and others so feel free to apply this.
Please Unlock

Last edited:

Lormac, you still exist? Dang.

This too

This too
Done

ur funny, only me who remembers the legend debate between him and Pain regarding Magi smh
:worried~1:

I still remember it because that was a time when I unironically finished all anime episodes in one day XD

:worried~1:
My first CRT was to downgrade Anos. I can't believe I made that😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back