• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality/Transduality & Profile Addition (Low Dimensional Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Profile Addition

Wendy (Tier; Low 2-C | High 1-B, Low 1-A with The Pearl of Space and Time)

Ability & Resistance Additions

Universal
1. Avatar Creation (There are multiple showcases of Mythical Creatures having to use avatars and false bodies. So every Mythical Creature should get Avatar Creation.)

2. Non-Physical Interaction (If Wendy's Acausality Type 5 & Transduality Type 2 is accepted then anyone with Mind Power will gain NPI to both.)

3. More Non-Physical Interaction (Consciousness is stated to be Information and Mind Power can interact with it.)

4. Durability & Speed via Statistics Amplification (Ones AP, Durability & Speed is dependent purely on your level which is further based purely on your SFU. SFU stands for Source Form Units and Source Form is the origin of every power, (Mind Power, Mana, Qi, Demonic Energy, Supernatural Powers, etc) present within the verse, so put it simply SFU is one's actual power and power level. As such any multipliers or amps to one's power should directly increase their AP, Durability & Speed by an equal degree. Edit; This should also apply to Striking Strength.)

Fang Xiu (Unsealed Key & Immortal Key)

1. (Unsealed Key) Acausality (Type 5; Fang Xiu stated he would be able to directly penetrate through the Sea of Chaos. The Sea of Chaos is capable of erasing all Laws, Authority, and Power beyond them returning to their conceptual origin, and directly forbids them from appearing. This would include the laws of cause and effect alongside laws of all time and space. As such when one travels through it they enter a state like Schrodinger Cat, existing in a constant state of unknown.)

2. (Unsealed Key) Resistance to Existence Erasure & Chaos Manipulation (Fang Xiu stated he could directly penetrate the Sea of Chaos which has boundless power of destruction and is superior to the laws of chaos itself which can destroy all space, time, and matter, converting everything into chaos and reducing all existences into their conceptual origin. The deeper parts can erase even the conceptual origin of things from existence including Laws, Authorities, and Mythical Powers.)

3. (Immortal Key) Immortality Type (Type 4; Main Gods that are annihilated will simply be reborn in the Space-Time that belongs to them. And even if a Main God is annihilated alongside their Space-Times as long as the wreckage of their clocks is found a new space-time is created they will be resurrected. Type 5; Once a Main God is born they can never be killed, they can be annihilated, silenced, dormant, or sealed but they will never die.)

4. (Immortal Key) Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Fang Xiu can survive within a world of darkness that acts as a complete vacuum lacking everything including direction. Type 2 & 3; After becoming a mythical creature one no longer needs to eat and is supplied energy via merely existing.)

Kelly (Sacred Advent & Archangel Key)

1. Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Gods can survive within the astral world, which is described as being a void lacking everything. Type 2 & 3; After becoming a mythical creature one no longer needs to eat and is supplied energy via merely existing.)

Lu Zhiyu (Dream Controller Key)

1. Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Lu Zhiyu can survive within the astral world, which is described as being a void lacking everything. Type 2 & 3; After becoming a mythical creature one no longer needs to eat and is supplied energy via merely existing.)

Last edited:
Kudos. I agree with everything... Some notes though:

• The first scan for self-sustenance (Type 2) is sufficient.
  • Sleep Manipulation is unconventional resistance and unless a time of awakening is specified, it's useless lol.
  • Penetrating the sea of chaos is Acausal (Type 5). However, this acausal nature is only relevant if they are in that place. Is his true form there all the time or something?
  • For Wendy, Acausality (Type 5) is fine but I'm not sure about TD (Type 2), so I won't discuss that.

Sleep Manipulation is unconventional resistance and unless a time of awakening is specified, it's useless lol.
Fair enough.
Penetrating the sea of chaos is Acausal (Type 5). However, this acausal nature is only relevant if they are in that place. Is his true form there all the time or something?
Ya, I was a bit iffy so I double-checked with a thread and it seems to check out.

I think is just TD 1, because not mention all duality system
The TD2 is based more on her paradoxical/contradictory existence than anything. It works better if you read her other abilities on top of TD2, I'll just sum it up here for future reference.

So basically Wendy is connected to everything, yet she is also disconnected from everything as well and is untouchable. She is formless yet everything is assimilated as a part of her being, she is separate from the world but she is also the world itself, the world acts as her body and kingdom yet it is also just a representation of her will and strength, yet all of it still exists outside of the real, unreal and supernatural.

As for laws, they govern over dualities like Fire & Water, Light & Dark, Life & Death, Sunset & Sunrise, Day & Night, Heaven & Earth, Fortune & Misfortune, etc. That's why existing outside of laws or existing in a place without laws makes you exist in a state of Strondigners Cat, a state of unknown and in Wendy's case neither 1, 2 nor 3.

Not sure if that enough for TD 2. From what i know law or concept not enough to says it was duality (unless you proof if that mention about the duality). Yeah transcend all concept not mean you have TD 2, though that also mean transcend the concept of life and concept of death and other "duality system"

Duality not just simple like fire&ice, life&death, heaven&earth, etc. Duality is contradiction and intertwined states, if not A then B and if not B then A

So just contradict to everything, i dont think will contradict to duality system too

Not sure if that enough for TD 2. From what i know law or concept not enough to says it was duality (unless you proof if that mention about the duality). Yeah transcend all concept not mean you have TD 2, though that also mean transcend the concept of life and concept of death and other "duality system"

Duality not just simple like fire&ice, life&death, heaven&earth, etc. Duality is contradiction and intertwined states, if not A then B and if not B then A

So just contradict to everything, i dont think will contradict to duality system too
If that's the case then you are right TD2 should be removed. I'll make a thread real quick and verify.

Ya so apparently existing as a contradiction/paradox is enough and laws being dualities can just be supporting evidence.

I'll repeat what I mentioned in q and A here.

You don't need mention of Duality to be Transdual.

This is a paradox entity. In terms of Binary values, they're 0 and 1 simultaneously. They're paradoxes, Contradictions

Your case seem to encompass everything, Type 2

From Transduality page:
Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation

A typical example,
1.if John stands in the doorway to a room, it is reasonable both to affirm that John is in the room and to affirm that John is not in the room. Both are correct.
2. If A is alive and dead, It is reasonable to affirm that A is alive and to affirm that A is not alive. Both are correct

There's actually an entity with similar nature. Got him immortality type 5 for being both alive and dead.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Schrödinger_(Hellsing)

I'll repeat what I mentioned in q and A here.

You don't need mention of Duality to be Transdual.

This is a paradox entity. In terms of Binary values, they're 0 and 1 simultaneously. They're paradoxes, Contradictions

Your case seem to encompass everything, Type 2

From Transduality page:

A typical example,
1.if John stands in the doorway to a room, it is reasonable both to affirm that John is in the room and to affirm that John is not in the room. Both are correct.
2. If A is alive and dead, It is reasonable to affirm that A is alive and to affirm that A is not alive. Both are correct

There's actually an entity with similar nature. Got him immortality type 5 for being both alive and dead.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Schrödinger_(Hellsing)
Ahh you again, paradox to everything is not enough to have transduality 2, because there is not necessarily the "all duality system" in there

I dont says it not was transduality, but for have a type 2 you have to proof about all duality system

Or lets we make the character that transcend everything arbitary make him transduality 2 by default

And like i says duality is not just simply as cold&heat, fire&water, etc...

Paradox to everything is type 3 in fact, type 2 because he doesn't qualify for 1A.

Its not even necessary to show light&Dark because the character encompasses all attributes in the verse

If you don't know how transduality works, pls don't partake in this crt. It gets unnecessarily long

Paradox to everything is type 3 in fact, type 2 because he doesn't qualify for 1A.

Its not even necessary to show light&Dark because the character encompasses all attributes in the verse

If you don't know how transduality works, pls don't partake in this crt. It gets unnecessarily long
Like i says why dont we not make every character that transcend everything is transduality 2??? Or make the character arbitary have immunity to all ability

Its not necesarry if that prove about duality, yeah because duality not just simply as that

And the Dialetheism it self, in the explanation mention about "truth and false" and "nonduality" its clearly prove Dialetheism is mention the duality system, not just arbitary says paradox/contradict to everything

Like i says why dont we not make every character that transcend everything is transduality 2??? Or make the character arbitary have immunity to all ability
Who mentioned transcendence here?

Tell me who.
Its not necesarry if that prove about duality, yeah because duality not just simply as that
What does this even mean
And the Dialetheism it self, in the explanation mention about "truth and false" and "nonduality" its clearly prove Dialetheism is mention the duality system, not just arbitary says paradox/contradict to everything
What is wrong with this guy.

And yes, existing in a contradictory state within the context of your verse is Transduality.

And No, Duality doesn't need to be mentioned because he encompasses all things, literally One with everything all at once.

Who mentioned transcendence here?

Tell me who.
You dont know what i mean??? Its mean there a term called NLF
What does this even mean
Just read what i says above
And yes, existing in a contradictory state within the context of your verse is Transduality.
I never says in this thread it was not transduality
And No, Duality doesn't need to be mentioned because he encompasses all things, literally One with everything all at once.
Yeah that NLF

What is this?

Type 2 doesn't apply without feats. 3 should be fine tho

Add a comma between seven and one

Really iffy on this. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Immeasurable (Wendy who reached level nine is stated to be nearly on par with Space-Time Rulers and should be able to keep up with beings like Fang Xiu.)
Put this as possibly rating

This too (only if her LS is meant to be weaker than her first key). But ultimately, you can just upscale it from her normal key.

Low Outerversal with Pearl of Space and Time.
Don't think you can add this part into the striking strength. That's usually reserved for the physical attack of a person. And if it is a physical attack, which I am not seeing, then you need to add it to their dura too otherwise it looks off and don't work too well.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
Remove this section if you are not going to use it.

Add keys

Also I am seeing a trend that most of her abilities tend to be scaled instead of stuff shown. If more profiles are going to have this, wouldn't it be better to create a verse power page for it?

Seems mostly fine to me.

What is this?
If her Acausality Type 5 & Transduality Type 2 is accepted people will have NPI to it via her and their Mind Power.
Well in the scan his body had been mutilated to the point everyone assumed he was dead.
Really iffy on this. Can you elaborate a bit more?
Well through the novel only Mythical Creatures have killed other Mythical Creatures despite their Immortality & Regeneration. It would have been a bit difficult to collect and compile the feats of them killing each other while also verifying the characters in the scans are Mythical Creatures so I just used that scan instead.

Fixed everything else you mentioned.
Also I am seeing a trend that most of her abilities tend to be scaled instead of stuff shown. If more profiles are going to have this, wouldn't it be better to create a verse power page for it?
I plan to eventually while I compile all the abilities.

I would put the regen and immortality negation as a possibly ability tbh
I mean I don't know how else you would explain that they can kill one another if they don't have negation. Plus it was already accepted on the other profiles on the other threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back