• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RTIAWWACF3Y Hax Layers & Acausality (Type 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The context and the over use of countless (无数) makes it more 2-B for me. 2-B, possibly 2-A is certainly doable and am considering adding it to the sandbox.

The context and the over use of countless (无数) makes it more 2-B for me. 2-B, possibly 2-A is certainly doable and am considering adding it to the sandbox.
Countless doesn't stop 2-A from being valid, infinity is still countless, we just lowball it and instead go for countless in a similar way to the grains of said in a beach, but it doesn't invalidate the higher end if the verse provides context towards the high end being what is meant

Agree with the Layers, neutral on Aca5 but leaning to agree

also, this
Earth is our universe and it is referring to its spatial size being infinite and no singular universe comparing to it.

The word countless is used more times than endless which is why it is 2-B.

This was 2 chapters before.

RVbjRfH.png
I feel like this can do more because of the different temporal directions of timelines/possibilities and the tree-trunk-branch relation stuff

FAQ Section :

Q: How do temporal dimensions impact on tiering?​

A: The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime.

This structure can then be generalized to any number of dimensions, which is why destroying a spacetime continuum is a greater feat than destroying only the contents of the physical universe (Low 2-C, rather than 3-A or High 3-A).

A spacetime continuum with two time axes, instead of just one, could likewise be visualized as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the entire regular timeline with 3 space and 1 time dimension. It would hence be one level of qualitative superiority above a timeline and as such baseline Low 1-C. Similarily, adding even more time dimensions would add one level of qualitative superiority each time.

Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.

For its tiering you can see this post or just read that thread as a whole
Felt like I ought to point this out

The tiering seems good (2-B, possible/likely 2-A) but I will not respond on AC and Layers as I haven't been active on the wiki for a long time and I'm not at date with what has been changed.

Ps. I've read and finished the novel too around a year, and talked with Planck about it. It was an interesting popcorn novel. The transformation of chicken bones into Boddhishavata treasure to fool the monks was pretty funny.

So when the level and realm isn't great, it is simply powernull + paralysis + body control + soul manipulation. However, when the realm and level difference is too great it result in direct soul destruction.
Why is it paralysis? and this not body control & not power null, but it's just fear aura.
However, due to the MC's misjudgement, assuming the opponent was of a middle Nascent Soul level, the applied pressure, intended only to be just a greater pressure, inadvertently led to the destruction of the soul of the Nascent Soul individual who did not belong to the middle tier as assumed (Chapter 341).
Sorry, but I still didn't see soul manipulation from this feat. It's just additional context for fear aura.

A Golden Core cultivator's 'core' is indestructible, eternal and cannot be erased (Chapter 178). This is negated by the next cultivation realm, the Nascent Soul realm (Chapter 178). The Nascent Soul realm gain an indestructible true spirit (Chapter 186), however unlike before it isn't the next cultivation realm that negates this but the one after that (Chapter 556). The Soul Formation gain one too, it is also indestructible but this time it can't be restrained nor imprisoned (Chapter 374).
It's looks likes Immortality Type 4 (umm possibly Mid-Godly regen), Invulnerability and Resistance Existence Erasure. So, next cultivation realms must have Resistance Negation, Invulnerability Negation and Immortality Negation Type 4.
The last cultivation realm also has another benefit. Mind manipulation in the verse happens through the soul. MC used soul search on someone to look at their memories and their indestructible, unrestrainable, etc, nature also extends to soul search which the MC can negate (Chapter 586) and even the state of existence of such an individual with "tens of millions" of souls couldn't stop him from searching all of those souls.
I think mc should get memory manipulation and resistance negation. Now, he should get invulnerability and resistance to soul manipulation, existence erasure.

Information Analysis Layers
For this section is ok. But I think it seems like get some additional abilities from the feat you've put in it.

Enhanced Senses Layers
For this section, it still looks good as well.
Acausality (Type 5)
For this section ummm, I won't say much about it, because I'm not an expert. So let's be neutral on this one.

Ps. I've read and finished the novel too around a year, and talked with Planck about it. It was an interesting popcorn novel. The transformation of chicken bones into Boddhishavata treasure to fool the monks was pretty funny.
Welcome back.

At this point it is probably easier for me to name cultivation novels you have read than you haven't read.

Have no clue what even qualifies for type 5 acausality anymore, haven't followed that sort of discussion in a while, so can't say anything there, it's definitely at least type 4 though.

Everything else seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back