• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss vs A Medaka Box Character

Let's hope this isn't a stomp. Feels like there has been some Weiss spam going on, so let's put her against the Medaka Box character that gets no love because he isn't ******* stupidly broken, only decently hax

Oudo has Koga's powers absorbed and this is Volume 5 Weiss. Weiss has already summoned both a Queen Lancer and her stand. Both are in character to start, but I may change that later. Speed is currently unequalised, but that may change.

For reference, Oudo scales to Mach 13.7 and Weiss scales to Mach 11.

Vol 1-3 Weiss
Oudo and his right hand man
Oudo and his right hand ma

Yes, or she is allowed to summon them slightly before the battle starts. That's allowed right? I figured that should close the AP differene a decent bit

Okay because the Queen Lancer was undamaged by an 18 ton attack and the Arma Gigas stomped the Queen Lancer

Alright, I think we have the makings of a good match here. Her summons can destroy him, although he will regenerate, and he can one shot her physically. Of course, they are both decently hax. So it seems like this match is gonna come down to him successfully reaching her to kill her without getting destroyed by her summons. He can of course weighted words and physically incap her, but her summons will keep going. It can be contested on if he could get rid of her summons with weighted words. He also has the speed advantage

The Arma Gigas alone would destroy him given that can control and spam teleport it across a gap of several hundred meters

Oh shit, her stand has teleportation? Well then, I gotta set a different range then.

I guess this fight probably starts with him telling weiss to drop and then her summon ******* stepping on him. Sound about right?

Actually, Weighted Words would probably work on her summons on second thought. Especially if what you say is true. So he probably just tells them all to get "On Your Knees." At that point her stand probably teleports and puts its foot up Oudo's ass lol, it will still be on their knees, but it could go and destroy him. He gonna regenerate, but maybe he can levitate her summons.

How does his control work? The summons are energy constructs with no biological components, even if they werent Grimm dont have actual biology by human standards and the Arma gigas is a sentient suit of armor.

He controls electricity, and by that controls the target's motor skills. So long as you are receptive to electricity, he can use his psuedo gravity manip on you. Perhaps he won't be able to use it on them then, interesting. I may need to bloodlust Oudo then, cuz otherwise he may get stomped

Cuz her summons are 8B, and she starts with them

Oh, because her profile said she scaled from the dragon lightning dodge shit and then I looked up that feat and found the above speed. What feat does the mach 18 come from?

Yeah, but it'll take about one good hit to cause fatal damage. He will regen, but more than like a hit or 2 is all that is gonna buy him due to the AP difference. Also, her stand can teleport, so dodging is only gonna do so much. He has to cross the distance to her without dying to her summons, that's basically what this fight is

I don't think he can regen from the AP difference

And her summon doesn't even last that long. IIRC it lasts for 30 seconds and has a predictable attack pattern

Medaka regenerated from having every bone in her body broken, and he regenerated from having his organs severely ruptured. Both of them did it in seconds.

That makes this even more up in the air. Either way, it isnt a stomp

Then Weiss has absolutely zero way to win as she summons an 8B which hits him, he regenerates, summon goes away and she gets one shotted and can't do jack.

I mean not really. Sure he could regenerate from a few blows, but if her summons just gang up and curb stomp him past his ability to regenerate, she wins. How many stomps to the torso before he is just mush? Not that many. Will they pull it off? Probably not, but is it a stomp? No

She only has one summon. So ganging up won't work.

Her one way to win is a single summon that won't kill him and she gets badly AP stomped in everything else.

This is the equivalent of putting a 6C against Saber because she has a 6C attack

Schnee One said:
She only has one summon. So ganging up won't work.
Her one way to win is a single summon that won't kill him and she gets badly AP stomped in everything else.

This is the equivalent of putting a 6C against Saber because she has a 6C attack
She starts with 2 summoned

I mean its only a few good kicks and it can teleport. He has to close the distance to kill her

Schnee One said:
She can't summon 2. You can't stretch an ability she hasn't show
Damn, guess I missed the memo where she couldn't summon 2. But alright. Still, she has a way to win. Especially if she uses the time during when her summon is destroying him to use time dilation on herself

When was this?

In the flashback, when he met Yukuhashi. Yukuhashi could monitor and read all the electrical signals governing thoughts and emotions of the people in the arcade, but the moment Oudo walked in they all went completely silent.

Wasn't that just because Oudo's thoughts were so impressive/overwhelming that Yukuhashi only focused on Oudo's?

Try a culexus assassin ovo

Passive mindhax doesn't sound correct, from what little I've read of MB.

Maybe not passive, but it's something he could do it with a thought and it fully stopped all the electrical signals that were keeping people and machines thinking. He's also able to fully control a room full of supercomputers with just his thoughts using the same methods he uses in mind manip.

I just looked it up, and he right. Oudo can passively shut down the electrical signals in everyone's brain, and in machines. I don't know why this doesnt just stop everyone from thinking, it's kind of a plot hole tbh.

Also, Oudo thinks in Impact font

Back