• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs A High 1-A - How Does Hax Work Part 2

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Since this thread is pretty decisively leaning towards Medaka being able to beat higher-tiered characters who are still 3-D physically, lets stretch that as far as our site allows.

Both combatants will start 10 meters apart, both will be bloodlusted, speed will be equalised, and both will be at their strongest.

Medaka Kurokami has Existence Erasure with All Fiction, Supernatural Luck which can let her win against opponents she is far weaker than without using any abilities, Book Maker which reduces her opponent's stats to Misogi Kumagawa's level and removes their abilities.

Unsong's Metatron is a High 1-A with a 3-D body, without any form of immortality, passive abilities, or resistances. It's even doubtful if he has thought-based abilities; the fastest we're told is him being able to uncreate realities with a word.

Medaka: 11 (@Tony_di_bugalu, @Rikimarox2, @TheGreatJedi13, @Ikelaggan, @Churronzon, @Kirinator07, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Samael_010, @Catpija, @Rose_of_Ragnarok, @ExSENNA)

Metatron: 1 (@GarrixianXD)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
It sure can be.

I guess Madoka's hax would work on him, then. Though, the subjective time thing might actually allow him to get his own hax off faster, depending how it works.

5-A possibly High 1-A is goofy as hell

I have no idea what kind of experiment you are doing but as far as site goes Medaka would just hax her way to victory here

I guess Madoka's hax would work on him, then. Though, the subjective time thing might actually allow him to get his own hax off faster, depending how it works.

5-A possibly High 1-A is goofy as hell
I don't where Ultima got that part from xd. I just remember angels having timestop immunity, and some of them being freakishly fast. But I assume that's just natural speed instead of a speed amp.

dw bro it makes a lot of sense canonically

Oh **** my bad.

Last thread in this series had Medaka listed as the second character. That plus "Medaka" and "Metatron" being fairly similar led me to slip up.

Thanks for catching that!

Stats reduction and ability removal will probably not work assuming his abilities are H1A in nature.

Anyways, iirc medaka doesn't start with AF? If so, then I think just relying on her luck to stall for time until she throws AF is a bit eh...

What exactly stops him from just yeeting her with a word (Assuming he opens up with that)

Edit: Never ******* mind they are both bloodlusted, she'll start with All fiction.

please put in on their profile this aint a stomp y
This is a horrendous stomp… She’s not gonna resist any of Metatron’s abilities and luck isn’t gonna help her if Metatron erases the concept of luck

Well, how is he going to counter her abilities if he's literally getting erased from existence, exactly? Both are bloodlusted here.
I guess he could erase the concept of fiction so’d AF wouldn’t work

The problem is that Medaka shit is thought-based, and considering they are both bloodlusted, then Medaka could kill Metatron before he utters a word.
This is correct, some hax may have more priority (as in act far more consistently) than other hax/resistances, but which one uses the hax first is also a relevant factor if it'd work anyways.

Shouldn't this be incon since bloodlust meaning they both go for EE.
Metatron EE sounds potent

Nvm medaka faster thought nased gg

I'm voting medeka, mostly cause the Metaron's justifications for resistances towards most of what's medeka doing is kinda scuffy since metatron's justifications for anything cm type 1 is both figurative word of God and being the literal mouth peice of God.

Medaka FRA assuming the match isn't a stomp.

I have a suggestion for part 3 of this and I'll make it if you won't — Medaka vs any of Toaru's High 1-C Magic Gods in their second key. They only have sub-relativistic thought-based reality warping and also have a 3-dimensional existence. The majority of her abilities in her first key are derived from said reality warping.
Looks like speed would need to be equalized or else Medaka would blitz the High 1-C.

Well gamers, that puts us firmly in the grace period. And with the creation of this revision, this series of matches doesn't really need to continue.

From what I understand, if Meta needs to speak (a word) to use any of his hax, that means Medaka will always use her thought-based hax faster than Meta can do anything.

This means Medaka will consistently hax (EE or whatever she does) Meta before Meta can do anything, making it a stomp, as he will never be able to do anything before he gets EEd

What is the point here? We got a pretty haxed 3d non-smurf(?) against another 3d with High 1-A physicals and a couple of hax that are not thought-based(?) without any resistances. Medaka stomps here because she will always hax Meta before Meta gets to do anything

I didn't vote for anyone, I said it is a stomp

Last edited:
The point was to do (at least) 5 matches testing the limits of hax vs higher-tiered characters on the wiki, but after I started Bob made this thread to solve that topic as a whole. So these aren't really needed anymore.

Back