• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee (RWBY) Vs Pearl (Steven Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wins in this fight

Pearl

Or

Weiss

Pearl render
Weiss 3
Please read both pages before voting, consider counters and tactics
Supporting comments > Poll results

Who wins

Pearl

Weiss

The poll was created at 16:25 on January 31, 2016, and so far 8 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Yes

Tier doesn't really go here

Weiss has her glyphs, this is a fair fight

I believe Pearl would win, but I just want to hear if anyone else disagrees

Speed

Greater speed = Greater Attack via physics

Pearl Poofed by a sword stab anyway, shes not completely out of Weiss's league

Also aura and dust

Jinx666 said:
Speed
Greater speed = Greater Attack via physics

Pearl Poofed by a sword stab anyway
Pearl is Large Country level and at least Massively Hypersonic, in no way can Weiss' glyphs bring her anywhere close to that.

You're missing one important detail, who caused the stab. In this case, it was a holographic duplicate of Pearl, and don't forget that she's taken blows from Sugilite. However wounded they left her, she still survived them.

Not to mention even IF their stats are equal, Pearl still wins because of:

-Greater experience (fought for a thousand years in a war, possibly longer)

-Weapon (Weiss' weapon breaks, she's toast. Pearl's weapon breaks, she makes another one)

-Holo-Pearls (Pearl can make several of them)

-Stamina (Pearl doesn't need to eat nor sleep while Weiss does)

-Skill (Again, with how long she lived, Pearl is superior )

Also, the only reason Pearl got stabbed is because she let her guard down. She REGULARLY fights her holo duplicates everyday. So, yeah, Stomp.

Can we close the thread now?

The thing is though

The pages are comparing Pearl to the likes of Garnet

I don't think she is massively hypersonic at all, sure fast enough, but comparison to Garnet, whose made up of 2 gems, with >the sum of their speed, shouldn't really be legit

And with the attack, the page is saying that Pearl is stronger than Amethyst, Amethyst is a Quartz warrior, (We all know that Jasper is also one by now) and Peridot states that although she is defective, she still has the same power as one

Jasper > Pearl

By this logic

Amethyst > Pearl

Also, I know Pearl was holding back, but didn't Amethyst severely hurt Pearl during their fight

And the thing is, the holo Pearl that stabbed Pearl was the beginner mode,surely this made it significantly weaker than the one Pearl was fighting, and I'm sure Pearl wouldn't let STEVEN train on the thing if it was truly that strong

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Not to mention even IF their stats are equal, Pearl still wins because of:
-Greater experience (fought for a thousand years in a war, possibly longer)

-Weapon (Weiss' weapon breaks, she's toast. Pearl's weapon breaks, she makes another one)

-Holo-Pearls (Pearl can make several of them)

-Stamina (Pearl doesn't need to eat nor sleep while Weiss does)

-Skill (Again, with how long she lived, Pearl is superior )

Also, the only reason Pearl got stabbed is because she let her guard down. She REGULARLY fights her holo duplicates everyday. So, yeah, Stomp.

Can we close the thread now?
Ik

I agree Pearl would win

I just wanted to see if there are any objections

Pearl could bubble Weiss's weapon any way if it were to come to it

well regardless that you disagree with stats, as they are it's a blatant curbstomp, so with that in mind I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back