• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving Weekly Conniptions

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
The main cast of Steven Universe (verse) and RWBY are summoned in a game of League of Legends.

Steve, Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst vs Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, and Blake Belladonna.

All of them are turned into League of Legends characters with stats similar to what they specialize in. So, they can all damage each other, move similarly, level up, have abilities, etc. but still act in-character and strategize as so.

Battlefield is Summoner's Rift. Victory is by destroying the enemy Nexus.

Let's celebrate the forum move, guys.

@Weekly, doesn't matter anymore, forum move has started ovo

Im having a hard time placing the SU team lane-wise. For RWBY Yang would be top, Weiss mid, Blake jungle, and Ruby bot with a kit similar to Jayce

Garnet precog the best strategy as long as the plot doesn't say no to that? Though I guess other league characters with precog can't do that so easily, so that may be restricted.

BTW this isnt giving me conniptions its distracting me by making me legit think of how their powers would fit int a game of LoL

My plan is successful. Distracting Weekly so I can quickly downgrade Overwatch to 10-A in his absence.

Passive: Aura:

• Innate - Yang benefits 25% less from increases in Health, Armor, and Magic Resistance. Instead, Yang receives a shield of 110% of her maximum health. This shield lasts until it is broken and regenerates at the same rate as Yang's Health, going on cooldown for 45/30/25 seconds when broken.
  • Burn - Yang passively stores 50% of damage she takes, reduced to 25% against non-champion sources, as Semblance on her secondary resource bar. When full, Yang gains 200% bonus damage for all attacks and abilities for 5 seconds.
Ember Celica: For the next 5 seconds, Yang's basic attacks gain bonus range and deal bonus physical damage on-hit against non-structures, capped at 100 against minions and monsters.

Recoil: Yang fires an explosive round and recoils in the opposite direction, dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit. Recoil resets Yang's autoattack timer.

Sunbreaker: Yang's next basic attack within 5 seconds deals bonus physical damage and knocks up the opponent.

Sticky Grenades:

• Passive: Yang periodically stocks a Sticky Grenade, up to a maximum of 3/4/5, and starts with five every time she respawns.
  • Active: Yang shoots a Sticky Grenade in the target direction. After five seconds the grenade explodes, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies.

Rename thread to "I Hire Weekly as a Game Designer"

Back