• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webnovel Rimuru vs Fu (Dragon Ball)

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

images_47.jpg

vs

Fu (Dragon Ball)

images_46.jpg

Speed Equalized

Last edited:
Rimuru wins through passives, plus Fu can't interact with Rimuru's AE type 1

Rimuru isn't even tier 2-A anyways
but this dude can't reality warp shit against Rimuru who have layered acca4
also nothing else works against AE1 well that's that
this battle itself is pointless since rimuru isn't tier 2-A 😒

As you know, reality warping is a very comprehensive hax. Haxes such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation are reality warping-based here. Therefore Layered Acausality Type 4 works.
That not how it work, just because sometime causality or fate hax is reality-based and Acausality 4 resist normal causality and fate hax, doesn't suddenly mean acausality 4 resist all type and variant of Reality Warping hax

Since when did Acausality 4 protect against reality warping?
That not how it work, just because sometime causality or fate hax is reality-based and Acausality 4 resist normal causality and fate hax, doesn't suddenly mean acausality 4 resist all type and variant of Reality Warping hax
Furthermore, Tensura's type 4 acausality has NO connection to reality warping or any other hax

As you know, reality warping is a very comprehensive hax. Haxes such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation are reality warping-based here. Therefore Layered Acausality Type 4 works.
If that's how it worked, Acausality 4 resists every hax cause everything is basically a subset of reality warping

Everything I said was misunderstood.🤦‍♀️

Forget the previous message.
Anyway, totally my fault. I am constantly misunderstood because my English is bad.

Last edited:
What I'm trying to say is the possible uses section on the "Reality Warping" page. Any hax that affects reality is also a reality warping.

Rimuru already can evade 4D reality warping
already accepted 😌

Back