• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ramiris hax upgrade,rimuru's resistances upgrade WN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfeldway

He/Him
ramiris hax upgrade
here ramiris have primitive magic
here so ramiris have primitive magic via her original form,now let me state what ramiris would get from this
greater reality warping
so primitive magic scales higher than ultimate skill users , as said, higher ranking magic than demons-
diablo magic skills he can turn real to illusion and illusion to real,already accepted by the wiki possible via the ultimate skill azriel,they can do anything by simply wishing for it and it will do its user desire
even greater time stop
yes,as it already accepted with primitive magic you can add a time stop with another time stop making the effects greater than it usually is, primitive magic is also called the ultimate magic: space time magic
greater mind manipulation
can affect rimuru's decisions and even the pinnacles of existences which have resistance to micheal regalia dominion which was only broken through the evolution of their skills, can also affect the wills of them regardless of them having strong will or not here
Battlefield removal
with the ultimate magic she can send her opponents beyond time and space,if conditions are met,also her labyrinth creation technique can easily isolate her targets from the world thus escaping from her infinite loop is impossible.
via labyrinth creation,telepathy is impossible

5. acasuality type 3 negation
using the supreme ability of chronoa saltation which is a primitive magic ability,can send anyone who are connected via soul corridor to beyond time and space.
rimuru's clones were uprooted along with him,he also shut the soul corridor so as not to endanger velgrynd , and veldora was In imaginary space,its already accepted that all of rimuru's clone in time and other universes are connected via soul corridor.
6. low 2-C range via 👆
could get tier 2-C range with her travels with veldora

due to getting resistances to everything it can be Said rimuru's unconventional resistances can be upgraded to resist all of this by end of series.

diablo unique skill--->ultimate skill--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of reality warping
diablo time stop-->suspended world--->primitive magic
so 3 layers of time stop
ultimate skill resistance to lower skills like unique skills which can still influence the laws of the world-->higher level than ultimate skill users-->primitive magic nullifcation as only primitive magic can nullify primitive magic,like Rimuru who used primitive magic to nullify yuuki primordial flames-->rimuru who resist everything in the verse lol
law manipulation via uriel sub skill-->uriel---->higher spiritual lifeforms--->primitive magic
so that's how it is

Last edited:
sorry for those that will say am rushing this please note.
they are really many shit no one bothered to look at

It is called reality wraping, not reality manipulation. The rest seems fine

Yeah because basically primitive magic has got some hax as written above (and has also been discussed in other threads).

I totally agree

By the way, I think in rimuru's profile she hasn't gotten greater reality warping through primitive magic, if this thread is approved, rimuru should also get it.

ramiris hax upgrade
here ramiris have primitive magic
here so ramiris have primitive magic via her original form,now let me state what ramiris would get from this
greater reality warping
so primitive magic scales higher than ultimate skill users , as said, higher ranking magic than demons-
diablo magic skills he can turn real to illusion and illusion to real,already accepted by the wiki possible via the ultimate skill azriel,they can do anything by simply wishing for it and it will do its user desire
even greater time stop
yes,as it already accepted with primitive magic you can add a time stop with another time stop making the effects greater than it usually is, primitive magic is also called the ultimate magic: space time magic
I agree
greater mind manipulation
can affect rimuru's decisions and even the pinnacles of existences which have resistance to micheal regalia dominion which was only broken through the evolution of their skills, can also affect the wills of them regardle
You don't really need a CRT for that, it's just a mind manipulation layer
Battlefield removal
with the ultimate magic she can send her opponents beyond time and space,if conditions are met
Ramiris scans doing this?
also her labyrinth creation technique can easily isolate her targets from the world thus escaping from her infinite loop is impossible.
via labyrinth creation,telepathy is impossible
Though this probably won't be applicable to combat, as she can't force someone into the labyrinth, but the opponent must enter of their own free will, so I don't know if it really is a BFR
acasuality type 3 negation
using the supreme ability of chronoa saltation which is a primitive magic ability,can send anyone who are connected via soul corridor to beyond time and space.
I said this before but this is range, not type 3 acausality negation, so I disagree

By the way, I think in rimuru's profile she hasn't gotten greater reality warping through primitive magic, if this thread is approved, rimuru should also get it.
as I said, it's not necessary, besides, Rimuru's reality warping is already 4D because of Turn Null

I said this before but this is range, not type 3 acausality negation, so I disagree
Huh? Chronoa Saltation sends anyone connected with Rimuru's soul corridors to the end of space and time. It's not range, when the hax utilizes soul corridors.

Huh? Chronoa Saltation sends anyone connected with Rimuru's soul corridors to the end of space and time. It's not range, when the hax utilizes soul corridors.
This is literally what range means, as it can affect all "clones" of the space-time continuum, they've tried immortality type 8 negation with the same justification before, only using Velgrynd's space-time continuous attack, but in the end the justifications used are the same, to be denial, the character would have to cut the connection between the clones as far as I know

This is literally what range means, as it can affect all "clones" of the space-time continuum, they've tried immortality type 8 negation with the same justification before, only using Velgrynd's space-time continuous attack, but in the end the justifications used are the same, to be denial, the character would have to cut the connection between the clones as far as I know
You do realize Rimuru got Acausality type 3 from Multiple Existence, in which all Rimurus are connected by Soul Corridors. Charonoa Saltation specifically targets the Soul Corridors to target all existences of a being, which is what negates Acausality type 3. I don't get how you can think this is a range feat, when there is no mention of range being the cause, while there are mentions of targeting soul corridors.

Soul Corridor is different from multiple existence, Peak. You should know that the soul corridor is a "link" and multiple existence is another existence, those are two different things.

You do realize Rimuru got Acausality type 3 from Multiple Existence, in which all Rimurus are connected by Soul Corridors. Charonoa Saltation specifically targets the Soul Corridors to target all existences of a being, which is what negates Acausality type 3. I don't get how you can think this is a range feat, when there is no mention of range being the cause, while there are mentions of targeting soul corridors.
I have already stated before that this is not negation as it is just circumventing affecting all parallel existences, this is range, it has been explicitly said to affect all parallel existences in the space-time continuum via the soul corridor that is what connects Rimuru itself, but it doesn't really matter
Soul Corridor is different from multiple existence, Peak. You should know that the soul corridor is a "link" and multiple existence is another existence, those are two different things.
Chronoa saltation is not severing that link, but it is affecting everyone linked to it, it would be denial if chronoa saltation severed that link, which it doesn't unless you prove it

If it's still not clear what I mean or my explanation is bad, putting it into practice, an example of acc 3 negation would be if Chronoa saltation cut the Rimuru connection that Yuuki faced with all those Rimuru's that were in the past, or in another universe or whatever, just like Veldora severed his link with Rimuru before being controlled by Rudra, but the difference is that Chronoa saltation should do that, which it doesn't, the soul corridor link continues, but there is no Rimuru elsewhere to have a link, i.e. it was bypassed, not denied, that's all

Last edited:
technically it's the same thing 💀
acca3 or range blah blah blah
like I said,anyone connected to the soul corridor get yeeted,rimuru clones exist in time,veldora was safe cuz imaginary space,velgrynd was cux he cut the link
the other clones followed rimuru to the end

I have already stated before that this is not negation as it is just circumventing affecting all parallel existences, this is range, it has been explicitly said to affect all parallel existences in the space-time continuum via the soul corridor that is what connects Rimuru itself, but it doesn't really matter

Chronoa saltation is not severing that link, but it is affecting everyone linked to it, it would be denial if chronoa saltation severed that link, which it doesn't unless you prove it

If it's still not clear what I mean or my explanation is bad, putting it into practice, an example of acc 3 negation would be if Chronoa saltation cut the Rimuru connection that Yuuki faced with all those Rimuru's that were in the past, or in another universe or whatever, just like Veldora severed his link with Rimuru before being controlled by Rudra, but the difference is that Chronoa saltation should do that, which it doesn't, the soul corridor link continues, but there is no Rimuru elsewhere to have a link, i.e. it was bypassed, not denied, that's all
okay I understand your arguments now
so,I should just update it to range then?
and since it affects anyone link to the soil corridor it should get another hax

technically it's the same thing 💀
acca3 or range blah blah blah
basically yes, but what i mean is that it's not negation, but just bypassed it with range
velgrynd was cux he cut the link
the other clones followed rimuru to the end
Wait, did Chronoa Saltation sever the soul corridor link between Rimuru and Velgrynd or did they withdraw of their own accord? If it's the first option then it's negation and you should add the scans in the OP, if it's the second then it's not relevant
@Peak
primitive magic can send you to end of time and space I see no reason for ramiris not to have it
Isn't that just Chronoa saltation doing? I thought that only Yuuki and Rimuru would be capable of this, so if you can prove that all primitive magic users can use it, then I'm fine with that

I understand your arguments now
so,I should just update it to range then?
and since it affects anyone link to the soil corridor it should get another hax
I think so, something like "Low 2-C with Chornoa saltation"? It's what I think is right

I think so, something like "Low 2-C with Chornoa saltation"? It's what I think is right
The range should also depend on how far away the other existence is, since in this case it is rimuru (right?), we can equate the range of rimuru's acausality 3 with Crono salvation's range.

By the way, how far away is the rimuru's acausality 3? (I mean universal or similar)

The range should also depend on how far away the other existence is, since in this case it is rimuru (right?), we can equate the range of rimuru's acausality 3 with Crono salvation's range.

By the way, how far away is the rimuru's acausality 3? (I mean universal or similar)
Chronoa saltation was said to affect all Rimuru's in the space-time continuum if I'm not mistaken

May I ask something? What happened after he affected all of them? What happened to the status of acausality type 3?

so let me rephrase everything
because yuuki had primitive magic he was able to blast off rimuru by the end of time and space using the ultimate magic arts @Peak
hmm I see, but wouldn't a "Likely BFR' be better? That's because although she can use primitive magic she can use ALL the arts and powers she offers, she may not know how to use it or have not learned it, especially since it seems that it is an extremely difficult spell to perform

May I ask something? What happened after he affected all of them? What happened to the status of acausality type 3?
There's only that phrase referring to the clones, probably all of them were thrown to the end of space-time along with the "original" Rimuru, it is also stated that if Rimuru did not sever the link with his subordinates and Velgrynd, they would be thrown together with Rimuru as well
-Chrono Saltation-

The Ultimate Super Space-Time Magic that forced the target to leap to space where time had ended.

The magic was formed by swallowing up all of the energy that filled the place and even the raging quakes in time.

Then, with that immeasurable energy, it took Rimuru away to the "End of Time and Space".

Even all of Rimuru's clones were completely swallowed up by the space-time continuum...

If the "Soul Corridor" wasn't closed, Rimuru's subordinates and even Velgrind might also become the target of the magic.

And he no longer had acausality type 3 or could not use it, I assume?
All the clones he had at that time were in the space-time continuum, so they were all affected along with the original, it's not that Rimuru couldn't use it, but it was that he didn't have another clone for it

Why? Since when is affecting all clones negation?
He effected to the point that Rimuru could not even use one more. Also, those “clones” are the one reason that Rimuru has acuasality type 3 in the first place.

He effected to the point that Rimuru could not even use one more. Also, those “clones” are the one reason that Rimuru has acuasality type 3 in the first place.
He couldn't because he didn't have more, that's range, Rimuru could still create more clones and still had bond with all of them, but he was foo to the future and was unconscious, the reason he has acausality 3 is the corridor of souls, this has not been denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back