• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) Vs Sailor Moon (Manga)

Does sailor moon have immeasurable travel speed or it is just limited to combat speed?
Immeasurable travel in her strongest key.

But the range of that depends on the series showing
The range is never really stated or shown. We see Sailor Lethe attack the cats while in Moon's memory and then we find out pages ago that the cats were killed on earth. But if you want to argue that moon doesn't have the range, that's fine.

But she can still find out where the true body is, and teleport to it exactly if that was the case.

Rimuru's mind, memories also consists of information type 2, and in his NEP form he lacks information type 2, so mind, memory hax is useless.

Meanwhile, how to overcome Rimuru's resistance to mind and memory manipulation is another question?

He doesn't have a mind?

The range is never really stated or shown. We see Sailor Lethe attack the cats while in Moon's memory and then we find out pages ago that the cats were killed on earth. But if you want to argue that moon doesn't have the range, that's fine.

But she can still find out where the true body is, and teleport to it exactly if that was the case.
That'll be a NLF
If the series haven't shown this 3 things which are
Acausality type 3 Negation (he resist this lol)
Immortality type 9 negation (with more profound context)
And 2-A Destructive capacity or range if you don't have that then welp good luck trying to reach rimuru

As long as in your verse page or anything of sort there's no 2-A range or something of sort then it fails to reach rimuru tempest

That'll be a NLF
If the series haven't shown this 3 things which are
Acausality type 3 Negation (he resist this lol)
Immortality type 9 negation (with more profound context)
And 2-A Destructive capacity or range if you don't have that then welp good luck trying to reach rimuru

As long as in your verse page or anything of sort there's no 2-A range or something of sort then it fails to reach rimuru tempest
I don't think teleportation is NLF. There is no stated range or limit for her teleportation, especially for a character that can travel outside of space and time.
But if that's a contention fine, she can still find the location, and then physically travel there or travel until she does get in range.

Actually, the exact location of Imaginary Space is unknown, only Rimuru can access it, and it lies outside the Tensura Multiverse of Parallel Worlds and Dimensions.

He doesn't have a mind that you can interact with without NEP interaction. His entire being, including his mind, which is composed of information type 2, is fused with nothingness that lacks information type 2.
I would want to argue that since Sailor Moon will physically enter the mindscape as though it was another space, and has also physically entered voids and places of erasure and has void manipulation via Sailor Saturn and outright non-physical interaction. I see no problem with her interacting with his memories which are apparently nothingness.

I would want to argue that since Sailor Moon will physically enter the mindscape as though it was another space, and has also physically entered voids and places of erasure and has void manipulation via Sailor Saturn and outright non-physical interaction. I see no problem with her interacting with his memories which are apparently nothingness.
I dont see that on her prfoile so i dont think its applicable

The NEP for the mind, the only NEP i see is for conceptual destruction which Rimuru already resists
I'm confused by your statement. I did not say that she NEP for mind. I said that she:

1. can physically enter minds vis Sailor Lethe
2. can enter voids
3. has void manipulation via Sailor Saturn

With these three, there should be no reason why she couldn't enter Rimuru's mind or interact with it.

I'm confused by your statement. I did not say that she NEP for mind. I said that she:

1. can physically enter minds vis Sailor Lethe
2. can enter voids
3. has void manipulation via Sailor Saturn

With these three, there should be no reason why she couldn't enter Rimuru's mind or interact with it.
His mind is non existant, how do those 3 allow her to interact with smth that doesn't exist.

By the way, you haven't said anything yet about how Sailor overcomes Rimuru's mind hax resistances. I think, there is no point in discussing this matchup. Sailor can't win this no matter what she does, there are no significant wins against her even if she overcomes many of Rimuru's defenses. The only thing Rimuru doesn't resist is Quantum Manipulation, which doesn't affect the match.

Last edited:
By the way, you haven't said anything yet about how Sailor overcomes Rimuru's mind hax resistances.
We can talk about that. Sailor Lethe’s ability worked on Sailor Moon who also has mind hax resistances.

What is the extent of Rimuru’s mind hax resistance? And has he resisted someone entering his mind?

I think, there is no point in discussing this matchup. Sailor can't win this no matter what she does, there are no significant wins against her even if she overcomes many of Rimuru's defenses.
I disagree. With Void Manipulation and NPI, Sailor Moon can affect him despite him being NEP. Rimuru does have resistance to void manipulation, but it is not immunity.

We can talk about that. Sailor Lethe’s ability worked on Sailor Moon who also has mind hax resistances.

What is the extent of Rimuru’s mind hax resistance? And has he resisted someone entering his mind?
His mind is under like 3 layers of souls with type 2 info coverage and he has multiple resistances on top of that
I disagree. With Void Manipulation and NPI, Sailor Moon can affect him despite him being NEP. Rimuru does have resistance to void manipulation, but it is not immunity.
He has a resistance so even if you affect him it wont do anything

In the hax layers evaluation thread, neither Tensura or Sailor Moon's hax layers have yet been evaluated for their applicability in battle, but it is still worth noting that Rimuru has at least 2 layer of fundamental information level mind manipulation resistance that. (Diablo's Temptation~Demon Lord's Haki~Demon Lord's Ambition <Michael Regalia Domination)

It is certain that we have at least 2 resistance layers of fundamental information level, but there may potentially be more layers, depending on how the relationship between the skills I mentioned will be evaluated.
With Void Manipulation and NPI, Sailor Moon can affect him despite him being NEP. Rimuru does have resistance to void manipulation, but it is not immunity.
Oh yes she can interact with Rimuru but she still doesn't have a wincon, Rimuru has resistance to Void Manipulation. Also, Rimuru resists Yuuki Kagurazaka's Beelzebub, which negates the High Godly Regeneration, so even the High Godly Regeneration Negation is useless.

In the hax layers evaluation thread, neither Tensura or Sailor Moon's hax layers have yet been evaluated for their applicability in battle, but it is still worth noting that Rimuru has at least 2 layer of fundamental information level mind manipulation resistance that. (Diablo's Temptation~Demon Lord's Haki~Demon Lord's Ambition <Michael Regalia Domination)

It is certain that we have at least 2 resistance layers of fundamental information level, but there may potentially be more layers, depending on how the relationship between the skills I mentioned will be evaluated.
His mind is under like 3 layers of souls with type 2 info coverage and he has multiple resistances on top of that
I'm not familiar on this concept of layers as its been standardized on the wiki. But I can give you a run down for Moon's resistances and over coming as well the extent of her hax.

For mind manipulation, Moon and the inners were unaffected by Queen Metallia's mind manipulation. She affected the entire population of earth as well as the entire population of the Solar System back in the Silver Millennium when the other planets were populated.

In the third arc, The inners and outers were affected Cyprine's mind manipulation but Sailor Moon was not affected.

In the fourth arc, Moon and the senshi were affected by Zirconia's mind manipulation but Tuxedo Mask was able to resist it and helped the other over come it.

In the fifth arc,, Moon fell prey to Lethe's mind manipulation, but was able to overcome it and resist its effects while the Sailor Starlights and Princess Kaykuu could not.

Sailor Lethe's ability is the one I mentioned that Moon would use to enter Rimuru's mind and view his memories. Has Rimuru resisted mind manipulation with scope of billions of people?

As for infomration manipulation, Sailor Moon manipulated the information of thousands of planets each with civilizations of people that span the entire galaxy to bring them back from destruction. Has Rimuru resisted information manipulation on the scope of hundreds of billion of people?

I'm not familiar on this concept of layers as its been standardized on the wiki. But I can give you a run down for Moon's resistances and over coming as well the extent of her hax.

For mind manipulation, Moon and the inners were unaffected by Queen Metallia's mind manipulation. She affected the entire population of earth as well as the entire population of the Solar System back in the Silver Millennium when the other planets were populated.

In the third arc, The inners and outers were affected Cyprine's mind manipulation but Sailor Moon was not affected.

In the fourth arc, Moon and the senshi were affected by Zirconia's mind manipulation but Tuxedo Mask was able to resist it and helped the other over come it.

In the fifth arc,, Moon fell prey to Lethe's mind manipulation, but was able to overcome it and resist its effects while the Sailor Starlights and Princess Kaykuu could not.

Sailor Lethe's ability is the one I mentioned that Moon would use to enter Rimuru's mind and view his memories. Has Rimuru resisted mind manipulation with scope of billions of people?

As for infomration manipulation, Sailor Moon manipulated the information of thousands of planets each with civilizations of people that span the entire galaxy to bring them back from destruction. Has Rimuru resisted information manipulation on the scope of hundreds of billion of people?
1. We dont use the amount of people to scale the potency of mind manipulation based abilities anymore
2. Rimuru's mind exists on a higher plane of existence inside of his nucleic heart which has 3 layers of soul resistance. He has an unconventional resistance so you need ways to bypass that unconventional resistance otherwise it wont work
3, he also has resistance to unconventional mind manipulation that has happened in verse🗿
Yeah there is like literally no way for him to get Mind manipulated

1. We dont use the amount of people to scale the potency of mind manipulation based abilities anymore
2. Rimuru's mind exists on a higher plane of existence inside of his nucleic heart which has 3 layers of soul resistance. He has an unconventional resistance so you need ways to bypass that unconventional resistance otherwise it wont work
3, he also has resistance to unconventional mind manipulation that has happened in verse🗿
Yeah there is like literally no way for him to get Mind manipulated

From the hax page:

When judging the potency of hax-based abilities such as Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, and the resistance against them, there is a variety of factors to be potentially considered. Such as the mechanisms involved, how many people the power can affect, whether it has demonstrated to break through resistances, how great the effects are, etc.

So my questions still stand.

The higher plane of existence is still a tier 2 space, so it's not out of bounds for Sailor Moon. We aren't talking about a tier one space. Sailor Moon characters can access the astral plane, and the sea of oblivion, which is used in Sailor Lethe's ability, would also count as unconventional.

the layers stuff need to get accepted here

Has Rimuru resisted mind manipulation with scope of billions of people?

how many people the power can affect,
The wiki hasn't been working like this for a long, long time, this is an outdated.

Just to mention, even Rimuru's first key resists the Soul and Mind Manipulation of 350,000 scale. Additionally, Rimuru's EoS Key, the Great Spirit of the Sky (Type 1 Concept), which is the embodiment of all İnformation Type 2 in the Tensura Multiverse, is independent of the duality of Yin and Yang (Nonduality) that creates the Tensura reality of which it is a part.

But as I said, it's the accepted layers that matter.

Have I read Sailor Moon? No.
Have I read Tensura? No, only watched anime's S1.
Why do I want to meddle here? I do not know. But I want to so let's go!

"2-A range"
Just so we are 100% on the same page:
2-A space is basically infinite multiverses "side by side", 2-C is ranging from 2 to 1000.
SM is able to across beyond infinite speed and TP between dimensions, while her speed is described as seeing infinite speed characters as if completely frozen lol.
So what would happen is basically that Rimuru would look like he's completely stopped to SM, she'll test her hax until one works and determine where the original body is, testing her Haxes there until one works and then ending him.

From what I've been reading, it's always someone saying x won't work and @Iamunanimousinthat saying again and again why it would.

"What if x works?"
Speed stomp for SM's side.

"But x, y, z, NOTHING works on SM's kit!!!!!"
Then it's 100% Inconclusive.
-both have infinite stamina
-none of them have any weakness to exploit
-none of them can hit/end one another (SMs hax doesn't work vs SM moves so fast that the Slime seems to be frozen)

And after all this time I surely hope this match gets added instead of locked cuz it's a stomp, so I guess I'd like SMs hax to not work, lol

Have I read Sailor Moon? No.
Have I read Tensura? No, only watched anime's S1.
Why do I want to meddle here? I do not know. But I want to so let's go!

"2-A range"
Just so we are 100% on the same page:
2-A space is basically infinite multiverses "side by side", 2-C is ranging from 2 to 1000.
SM is able to across beyond infinite speed and TP between dimensions, while her speed is described as seeing infinite speed characters as if completely frozen lol.
So what would happen is basically that Rimuru would look like he's completely stopped to SM, she'll test her hax until one works and determine where the original body is, testing her Haxes there until one works and then ending him.

From what I've been reading, it's always someone saying x won't work and @Iamunanimousinthat saying again and again why it would.

"What if x works?"
Speed stomp for SM's side.

"But x, y, z, NOTHING works on SM's kit!!!!!"
Then it's 100% Inconclusive.
-both have infinite stamina
-none of them have any weakness to exploit
-none of them can hit/end one another (SMs hax doesn't work vs SM moves so fast that the Slime seems to be frozen)

And after all this time I surely hope this match gets added instead of locked cuz it's a stomp, so I guess I'd like SMs hax to not work, lol
Equalise speed then hehe

The wiki hasn't been working like this for a long, long time, this is an outdated.
The hax page was recently updated by staff. The page isn't outdated.

It makes no sense to not take into consideration how much people a character can affect with their abilities.

Just to mention, even Rimuru's first key resists the Soul and Mind Manipulation of 350,000 scale. Additionally, Rimuru's EoS Key, the Great Spirit of the Sky (Type 1 Concept), which is the embodiment of all İnformation Type 2 in the Tensura Multiverse, is independent of the duality of Yin and Yang (Nonduality) that creates the Tensura reality of which it is a part.
I just checked the page. There is no resistance to Type 1 conceptual manipulation. Only Type 2

It makes no sense to not take into consideration how much people a character can affect with their abilities.

I just checked the page. There is no resistance to Type 1 conceptual manipulation. Only Type 2
This battle will be one sided if its LN rimuru
Just saying

Because WN Rimuru lost NEP Nature 1, Nonduality Type 1 and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 in a new thread we opened.

Also, the page does not say anything about the number of people being able to bypass the resistance. Maybe the number of people may still be important, but nothing is said about the number of people being able to bypass the resistance. Additionally, you still have to get past the spirit's defenses to influence Rimuru's mind, and Rimuru also resists fundamental information based soul manipulation.

I still believe this should be closed.
Rimuru has taken major downgrades and will get some minor upgrades but this does not change the matchup in any way Sailor doesn't lose due to immeasurable speed and the result is probably incon but even if you want to make an argument that Sailor Moon wins the matchup will become a stomp due to the speed difference and will not be added to the profiles.

True. But I'm sure if you equalized speed, LN rimuru will have a chance.
I was saying how it will be one sided on sailor moon, well we still are in the dust in speed, but around the end of this year, he is getting immeasurable speed but this is out of context of this match, i require we even close this
For the most part, this have been going in circles for around 1 or two months now lol, so yeah

Last edited:
I again position myself in favor of we starting the grace period of 72h right now and add this as incon to both profiles
Below imma put what the versus threads rules page has to say about incon and why I think we could (and should so that 2 months wouldn't go anywhere)
If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.Examples of such are standard tactics (if not listed), ability mechanics and (unlisted) potency, interaction between abilities, weaknesses, verse equalization, potential methods to circumvent resistances and immortalities, potential learning or growth they could achieve in the timeframe of the fight, whether they could escape long enough for prep based abilities to come into play, etc.If the final verdict did not have a minimum difference of three votes a grace period for inconclusive of 72 hours will begin. The other rules for inconclusive will still apply; grace for inconclusive will only be added if both parties had a notable debate.

Also, the page does not say anything about the number of people being able to bypass the resistance. Maybe the number of people may still be important, but nothing is said about the number of people being able to bypass the resistance.
And it also doesn’t say anything about “levels of resistance” over taking abilities regardless of the amount of people it affects.

Because WN Rimuru lost NEP Nature 1, Nonduality Type 1 and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 in a new thread we opened.
Then Sailor Moon will take it then? Especially with speed off.

Then Sailor Moon will take it then? Especially with speed off.
In a battle with equal speed, Rimuru would stomp any character in Sailor Moon no matter what.

However, we are still arguing about the Rimuru's second key Conceptual Manipulation Type, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type, and removed Nonduality in Rimuru's profile, so I have no idea about the the unequal speed matchup that we have been discussing for a long time until all the debates end but as I said, this will be a stomp no matter who wins.

Correction: If the Sailor Moon characters win, it will be a stomp, if it results in an incon, it will be a mismatch.
Incon≠mismatch
If you think about what incon means it's actually really cool, I'd rather this than 2 months in the trash can.
The day after tomorrow, 10:55AM imma add this to both profiles as Incon

In a battle with equal speed, Rimuru would stomp any character in Sailor Moon no matter what.
Doubt it, but okay.

However, we are still arguing about the Rimuru's second key Conceptual Manipulation Type, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type, and removed Nonduality in Rimuru's profile, so I have no idea about the the unequal speed matchup that we have been discussing for a long time until all the debates end but as I said, this will be a stomp no matter who wins.
Is there a link to the page?

Incon≠mismatch
I use the term mismatch because I think neither of them have wincon against each other.
Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.
The day after tomorrow, 10:55AM imma add this to both profiles as Incon
You're not a supporter of either side, so you're not doing this.

You're not a supporter of either side, so you're not doing this.
I am a supporter of incon as a result and presented why so...so yeah, it is indeed a possibility

A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.
Idk why you're emphasizing this when on those 2 months of thread we had at least a week of debating 2-A range vs Immeasurable speed and at least another on how manips and their resistances work, also going through the topic on SM's seeds and if they'd work or not, how and why.

We have enough debate for this to be incon, we have enough time on this debate to be incon, we have both sides being unable to defeat each other.
Why do you oppose this?

Back