• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA assumes they’re in character while trying to put down the other combatant by any means necessary that aligns with their mindset. So what exactly does Fu normally start with in his fights?
Dark King Fu probably starts with infinite time slash I guess, which made even Vegito say "ouch" (although he did break it)

c75c42433daf2654fb56eeb13db3c8d6.webp
91ce3c63e05f3710f58ad1844fb292b7.webp

That can put Odin in a corner, though knowing how he got cornered by Freya and Kratos in the final fight he might resort to using his birds to warp to one of the other realms to escape, and he may or may not resort to bifrost spamming across dimensions given that’s what all the Einherjar does. Does Fu have a fast way of tracking folks across dimensions and getting to them?

Fu can summon Dogidogi to fight Odin's ravens, bird fight!

Time Cutter lets Fu easily go through the cosmology, he can even reach the CoT, it's his thing after all. He has greater range than Mechi which covers Infinite hypertimelines + the CoT outside, idk how the GoW cosmology and/or Odin's range compares. Fu can also forcefully teleport people across timelines. Dark Kings also control all of the past, future and present, I doubt Odin can escape him for long via dimension hopping unless bigger cosmology go brr.

To be honest, I'm thinking inconclusive.

Though, how does Odin deal with passive ability sealing btw?

Pretty sure Odin should be capable of resisting that due to his mastery over Seidr magic, which has Power Null properties.

I’ll vote Inconclusive, either Fu manages to catch Odin with one of his infinite time slashes or Odin manages to land one magic hit on Fu, either that or they instant kill each other in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back