• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) Vs Sailor Moon (Manga)

It doesn't matter because the wiki treats passives as Infinite speed which means that the barrier will never even be activated in the face of Usagi's immeasurable.
While Rimuru has Acausality Type 1 and Layered Acausality Type 4, attacking from the past will not affect him.

While Rimuru has Acausality Type 1 and Layered Acausality Type 4, attacking from the past will not affect him.
What are you talking about? It's very clear that you have no idea about the difference between immeasurable and infinite speed. I wasn't referring to time travel, but rather pure speed. Passives are slow compared to immeasurable speed and literally won't happen.
Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It's very clear that you have no idea about the difference between immeasurable and infinite speed. I wasn't referring to time travel, but rather pure speed. Passives are slow compared to immeasurable speed and literally won't happen.
I don't really knowleadgeable much about the wiki's approach to speed ratings. But...
Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right.
According to the wiki description they actually travel through time at pure speed. So I see no reason to affect characters with Type 1 Acausality by default.

Of course, anything is possible in fiction, and there are characters (example: Anos' Venuzudonoa) with immeasurable speed who have the Acausality Type 1 negation or have been shown to bypass it. So I think Usagi needs extra proof that it can do this, like with Anos' Venuzudonoa.
Acausality Negation (Type 1; Can alter the past and affect the present. The past cannot be changed no matter what and the order of time will always maintain the past and any changes made to it will not affect the present[8]),

Immeasurable combat speed (Made several slashes without even having swung once. Dimensions and spaces mean nothing to it and reduces all logic to nothing[28], before this Reason Destroying Sword all reason is meaningless so it's pointless to think about the "what", "how", or "why"[29], therefore it should be comparable to Shin Reglia's Bladeless Sword <Cadenalios>, which exists and doesn't exist in the present and always cuts a moment into the past. Can cut the opponent through time and even before he has swung the sword[30])

I don't really knowleadgeable much about the wiki's approach to speed ratings. But...

According to the wiki description they actually travel through time at pure speed. So I see no reason to affect characters with Type 1 Acausality by default.

Of course, anything is possible in fiction, and there are characters (example: Anos' Venuzudonoa) with immeasurable speed who have the Acausality Type 1 negation or have been shown to bypass it. So I think Usagi needs extra proof that it can do this, like with Anos' Venuzudonoa.
Man, my comment has zero relation to time travel, please understand this? My comment is about the pure speed difference between Infinite and immeasurable, hax has no relation to what I was saying this obviously includes the time travel of immeasurables, everything you just said is literally useless.

All of Rimuru's passives will be frozen.
Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.

On Infinite Speed, Immeasurable Speed and How They Compare​

Being able to casually roam around freely across linear time qualifies for immeasurable speed. However, traveling to different time periods through movement is a common feat in fiction that often leads to inconsistencies and has been done via FTL travel or running laps around the earth faster than it rotates. This can lead to characters being assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated case by case.

The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere in zero time, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen faster than in zero time.

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform and infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

Equalize speed or else, since she can just hit rimuru before he even knows whats up
And he even isn't infinite speed talkless of immeasurable

Man, my comment has zero relation to time travel, please understand this? My comment is about the pure speed difference between Infinite and immeasurable, hax has no relation to what I was saying this obviously includes the time travel of immeasurables, everything you just said is literally useless.

Actually you don't understand what I'm talking about, I'm not talking about passives. If you have immeasurable speed, you can bypass the characters' passives, but Rimuru has Acausality Type 1, so even if you hit him from the point where passives don't existed, that is, from his past, he should not be affected by it in the present.

If the wiki has ignored this until now, a crt really needs to be made.

This argument doesn't make sense. An attack that travels through time, would still hit Rimuru in his present. Acausality 4 doesn't make you immune to that.

Actually you don't understand what I'm talking about, I'm not talking about passives. If you have immeasurable speed, you can bypass the characters' passives, but Rimuru has Acausality Type 1, so even if you hit him from the point where passives don't existed, that is, from his past, he should not be affected by it in the present.

Before the passives activate is still the present, not the past. And, barrier that you mention wouldn't affect moon in this form.

Information Manipulation (Type 2; Information is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it)
I'm just going by what is on the profile. NEP is not listed for spirit. But I will take this counter example. Sailor Moon still has options, as I said, star seeds are not just concept and information, but also possibilities, and they are also the sources of power and abilities.

From Rimuru's profile: Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 2 and 4; Rimuru was able to fuse his magic essence body with Nothingness energy. Nothingness Energy (Turn Null/Nihility Collapse) is Primordial Energy that existed before concepts and information existed),

Sailor Moon can still affect his possibility and power. As Lynieryz stated, there is the quantum manipulation can incapacitate him by making him too small. I don't see any resistance to size reduction or size manipulation for himself.

This argument doesn't make sense. An attack that travels through time, would still hit Rimuru in his present. Acausality 4 doesn't make you immune to that.

Before the passives activate is still the present, not the past. And, barrier that you mention wouldn't affect moon in this form.

I'm just going by what is on the profile. NEP is not listed for spirit. But I will take this counter example. Sailor Moon still has options, as I said, star seeds are not just concept and information, but also possibilities, and they are also the sources of power and abilities.

From Rimuru's profile: Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 2 and 4; Rimuru was able to fuse his magic essence body with Nothingness energy. Nothingness Energy (Turn Null/Nihility Collapse) is Primordial Energy that existed before concepts and information existed),

Sailor Moon can still affect his possibility and power. As Lynieryz stated, there is the quantum manipulation can incapacitate him by making him too small. I don't see any resistance to size reduction or size manipulation for himself.
There is
But oh well

Sailor Moon can still affect his possibility and power.
As I said before, Rimuru resists probability manipulation and has a probability manipulation that prevents even the destruction of the type 1 concept of time.
As Lynieryz stated, there is the quantum manipulation can incapacitate him by making him too small. I don't see any resistance to size reduction or size manipulation for himself.
While Rimuru also has AE type 1 through Demon and Spiritual Life Form Physiology, how will Quantum Manipulation affect his? Another reason why Rimuru does not have other NEP aspects is that he is already an abstract being.
Rimuru is also independent of the laws that govern his past, which is why I felt the need to point it out.

My God, how can someone be so dense? immeasurable being able to ignore passives does not come from time manipulation but rather from the difference in speed between the passives[infinite speed] and the immeasurable speed, Type 1 acausality would literally change nothing.

My God, how can someone be so dense?
I just said that I don't understand why the situation you just described is assumed under the definition of immeasurable speed. But instead of giving a few arguments as to why this assumption was made, you started throwing insults. Anyway, that's not a big deal, I'm probably misinterpreting the wiki definition as I'm not very familiar with immeasurable speed.

My God, how can someone be so dense? immeasurable being able to ignore passives does not come from time manipulation but rather from the difference in speed between the passives[infinite speed] and the immeasurable speed, Type 1 acausality would literally change nothing.
You can be reported for this kind of talk, its fictional battles why are you getting so worked up

As I said before, Rimuru resists probability manipulation and has a probability manipulation that prevents even the destruction of the type 1 concept of time.
I didn’t say she will use probabikity manipulation on him. I am saying thay despite not having concept or information, she can still interact with his possibility.

While Rimuru also has AE type 1 through Demon and Spiritual Life Form Physiology, how will Quantum Manipulation affect his? Another reason why Rimuru does not have other NEP aspects is that he is already an abstract being.
Quantum manipulation may not be the best name for the ability but it is the closest, but this worked on Chaos who also is nonphysical and abstract. Moon ripped his being apart till all that remain was an inconsequential size.

I didn’t say she will use probabikity manipulation on him. I am saying thay despite not having concept or information, she can still interact with his possibility.

Quantum manipulation may not be the best name for the ability but it is the closest, but this worked on Chaos who also is nonphysical and abstract. Moon ripped his being apart till all that remain was an inconsequential size.
Do you mind if we switch this to LN

Okay, so Rimuru doesn't have a probability based Aspect 5, but what exactly is Usagi going to do to Rimuru? Just interacting is not enough.
As Lynieryz stated, there is the quantum manipulation can incapacitate him by making him too small
Well let's say Usagi shrinks Rimuru it still wouldn't be a wincon Rimuru has still 2B Durability, Stellar level LS, High Godly Regeneration and more. Also Void God Azathoth, can still reach a size that will swallow a universe from scratch along with the space-time continuum.

Okay, so Rimuru doesn't have a probability based Aspect 5, but what exactly is Usagi going to do to Rimuru? Just interacting is not enough.

Well let's say Usagi shrinks Rimuru it still wouldn't be a wincon Rimuru has still 2B Durability, Stellar level LS, High Godly Regeneration and more. Also Void God Azathoth, can still reach a size that will swallow a universe from scratch along with the space-time continuum.
Immortality type 9 based on 2-A anyways

Immortality type 9 based on 2-A anyways
If Usagi can reach Imaginary Space, she can travel through the entire 2A structure due to her immeasurable speed and reach all clones of Rimuru and his true form. This is technically possible. (Did I mention that I hate matchups where bloodlust and speed are unequal?)

If Usagi can reach Imaginary Space, she can travel through the entire 2A structure due to her immeasurable speed and reach all clones of Rimuru and his true form. This is technically possible. (Did I mention that I hate matchups where bloodlust and speed are unequal?)
I can make a revenge match for you

But instead of giving a few arguments as to why this assumption was made
Versus Thread Rules Page said:

Speed Page said:

On Infinite Speed, Immeasurable Speed and How They Compare​

Being able to casually roam around freely across linear time qualifies for immeasurable speed. However, traveling to different time periods through movement is a common feat in fiction that often leads to inconsistencies and has been done via FTL travel or running laps around the earth faster than it rotates. This can lead to characters being assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated case by case.

The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere in zero time, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen faster than in zero time.

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform and infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

To my knowledge, immeasurable speed doesn't grant one a 2A range and what exactly does she possess that can harm this slimy boy? Conceptual? Rimuru existence has shown independence from it, making him unaffected by the destruction of all concepts within his verse. What exactly does she posseses that Rimuru doesn't resist.

To my knowledge, immeasurable speed doesn't grant one a 2A range
It doesn't but does allow one to close the distance.

To my knowledge, immeasurable speed doesn't grant one a 2A range and what exactly does she possess that can harm this slimy boy? Conceptual? Rimuru existence has shown independence from it, making him unaffected by the destruction of all concepts within his verse. What exactly does she posseses that Rimuru doesn't resist.
He may lack concepts and information, but doesn't lack possibility, which Sailor Moon can interact with via star seed manipulation.

It doesn't but does allow one to close the distance.
No, as long as you don't have range, immeasurable speed or even irrelevant speed, you not gonna reach Rimuru main body
He may lack concepts and information, but doesn't lack possibility, which Sailor Moon can interact with via star seed manipulation.
What Sailor Moon gonna do, i mean, i don't remember anywhere she manipulated "possibilities" in any sense that is combat applicable, and we exactly can't argue feat that not show by the character, right?

also i want to argue that even with verse equalize, Rimuru being nonexistent being mean he do not posseses star seed for Usagi to manipulate

No, as long as you don't have range, immeasurable speed or even irrelevant speed, you not gonna reach Rimuru main body
Character's movements are not limited by the range of their AP.

What Sailor Moon gonna do, i mean, i don't remember anywhere she manipulated "possibilities" in any sense that is combat applicable, and we exactly can't argue feat that not show by the character, right?

also i want to argue that even with verse equalize, Rimuru being nonexistent being mean he do not posseses star seed for Usagi to manipulate
Starseeds are also possibilities. Rimuru is nonexistent in the aspects of concepts and information. If she cannot interact with his information or concept, she can interact with his possibility.

Character's movements are not limited by the range of their AP.
It isn't about AP range, you argue that she can cross 2-A range which she never demonstrated, by that logic i can argue character can cross 1-A distance

Starseeds are also possibilities. Rimuru is nonexistent in the aspects of concepts and information. If she cannot interact with his information or concept, she can interact with his possibility.
What she gonna do??, interact with his possibility in what way??, gonna harm his possibility??, but how that gonna kill him??

It isn't about AP range, you argue that she can cross 2-A range which she never demonstrated, by that logic i can argue character can cross 1-A distance
She has dimensional travel (which can perform with physical movement) and can travel across infinite distances and can travel outside time and space. Immeasurable speed means she is faster than instant. Why wouldn't she be able to? This is a basic logical application of her abilities.

And no, by this logic, you cannot argue that character can cross 1-A distance, because that's above dimensionality of tier 2. If the true body was in higher dimension, I wouldn't be saying immeasurable speed can get Usagi there.

What she gonna do??, interact with his possibility in what way??, gonna harm his possibility??, but how that gonna kill him??
Use any of her abilities? The point is that there is an aspect of him that she can still interact with. Star seed rip, which ignores durability would be the easiest win condition, on top of being the source of his possibility, it would also be the source of his abilities and powers, removing that would still leave him incapicpated if you are going to try to argue that erasing someone's possibility won't affect them.

She has dimensional travel (which can perform with physical movement) and can travel across infinite distances and can travel outside time and space. Immeasurable speed means she is faster than instant. Why wouldn't she be able to? This is a basic logical application of her abilities.

And no, by this logic, you cannot argue that character can cross 1-A distance, because that's above dimensionality of tier 2. If the true body was in higher dimension, I wouldn't be saying immeasurable speed can get Usagi there.
No, you practically argue she can perform a feat she never done, and immeasurable speed mean nothing aside from making her outpseed Rimuru to an infinite extend

Use any of her abilities? The point is that there is an aspect of him that she can still interact with. Star seed rip, which ignores durability would be the easiest win condition, on top of being the source of his possibility, it would also be the source of his abilities and powers, removing that would still leave him incapicpated if you are going to try to argue that erasing someone's possibility won't affect them.
Possibility isn't an existence aspect, NEP aspect mean you lack aspect that is neccessary to sustain your existence, at least not in Tensura. Now you practically equalized everything and give Rimuru star seed, but if you equalized verse like that, under Sailor Moon logic, as a NEP being, Rimuru would lack star seed altogether which mean there will be no star seed for Sailor Moon to rip out, but if you don't equalized, then no, Possibility isn't a neccessary aspect for existence in Tensura, which mean she can't interact with Rimuru at all, she can still porobability hax but that is another question

No, you practically argue she can perform a feat she never done, and immeasurable speed mean nothing aside from making her outpseed Rimuru to an infinite extend
This is like saying a character who can fly and has relativistic speed can't fly around the world because they've never shown they can fly around the world. Or saying someone who can fly, survive in space, and is ftl, can't fly to the moon and back because they never flew to the moon in back. Sailor Moon has all the abilities necessary to perform the feat and is bloodthirsty. She has flew across infinite distances and has dimensional traveled to other spaces, what you are saying she can't perform these two feats at the same time? You can disagree if you want. But I am not claiming she can do something outside her abiltiy.

Possibility isn't an existence aspect, NEP aspect mean you lack aspect that is neccessary to sustain your existence, at least not in Tensura.
If someone erased the very possibility of you existing, how can you exist?

Now you practically equalized everything and give Rimuru star seed, but if you equalized verse like that, under Sailor Moon logic, as a NEP being, Rimuru would lack star seed altogether which mean there will be no star seed for Sailor Moon to rip out, but if you don't equalized, then no,
Rimuru isn't NEP in all aspects. They are NEP in the aspect of information and soul. Star Seeds hold several functions, they are the source of physical body, soul, powers/abilities, concept, information, and possibility.

Rimuru doesn't have physical body. So Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.
Rimuru doesn't have concept. So Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.
According to what is said in this thread, souls and are made of information, and Rimuru doesn't have information, so Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.

The only thing left to interact with is his possibility. He doesn't have NEP in that aspect. Sailor Moon extracts a star seed from that. So no you are wrong, under Sailor Moon logic, he would still have a star seed. Characters that lack physical bodies still have star seeds. Characters that are abstract still have star seeds. Characters that non-physical still have star seeds. You don't need to have all to have star seed.

Yo how would Shi know how to kill him I haven’t read the debate but how will she know about his immortality?
In this form, Sailor Moon can use the powers of all the senshi. That would also include Sailor Mercury's battle analysis, Sailor Pluto's cosmic awareness, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Mar's divination. She would also have Tuxedo Masks's transtime precognition and telepathy.

If that's not enough. Then she can use Sailor Galaxia's ability to enter people's mind/dreams or Sailor Lethe's ability to enter people's mind/memories.

Sailor Lethe is also extremely potent, if someone is going to argue, that Sailor Moon can't travel to the true body. Sailor Lethe's ability includes that if she attacks the memory of a person, the person is attacked and affected in real life, no matter where they are.

Using this ability, Sailor Moon can enter Rimuru's mind and attack his true body's memory and deal damage to it wherever it is.

None of this is necessary, her speed means she literally has infinite time to fight a Rimuru who will be a mere statue that will never move from her perspective.

In this form, Sailor Moon can use the powers of all the senshi. That would also include Sailor Mercury's battle analysis, Sailor Pluto's cosmic awareness, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Mar's divination. She would also have Tuxedo Masks's transtime precognition and telepathy.

If that's not enough. Then she can use Sailor Galaxia's ability to enter people's mind/dreams or Sailor Lethe's ability to enter people's mind/memories.

Sailor Lethe is also extremely potent, if someone is going to argue, that Sailor Moon can't travel to the true body. Sailor Lethe's ability includes that if she attacks the memory of a person, the person is attacked and affected in real life, no matter where they are.

Using this ability, Sailor Moon can enter Rimuru's mind and attack his true body's memory and deal damage to it wherever it is.
But the range of that depends on the series showing

Rimuru's mind, memories also consists of information type 2, and in his NEP form he lacks information type 2, so mind, memory hax is useless.

Meanwhile, how to overcome Rimuru's resistance to mind and memory manipulation is another question?

This is like saying a character who can fly and has relativistic speed can't fly around the world because they've never shown they can fly around the world. Or saying someone who can fly, survive in space, and is ftl, can't fly to the moon and back because they never flew to the moon in back. Sailor Moon has all the abilities necessary to perform the feat and is bloodthirsty. She has flew across infinite distances and has dimensional traveled to other spaces, what you are saying she can't perform these two feats at the same time? You can disagree if you want. But I am not claiming she can do something outside her abiltiy.

If someone erased the very possibility of you existing, how can you exist?

Rimuru isn't NEP in all aspects. They are NEP in the aspect of information and soul. Star Seeds hold several functions, they are the source of physical body, soul, powers/abilities, concept, information, and possibility.

Rimuru doesn't have physical body. So Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.
Rimuru doesn't have concept. So Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.
According to what is said in this thread, souls and are made of information, and Rimuru doesn't have information, so Sailor Moon cannot extract a star seed from that.

The only thing left to interact with is his possibility. He doesn't have NEP in that aspect. Sailor Moon extracts a star seed from that. So no you are wrong, under Sailor Moon logic, he would still have a star seed. Characters that lack physical bodies still have star seeds. Characters that are abstract still have star seeds. Characters that non-physical still have star seeds. You don't need to have all to have star seed.
Does sailor moon have immeasurable travel speed or it is just limited to combat speed?

Back