• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"We Don't Consider Top 10s Now Wiz" (WatchMojo vs Wizard and Boomstick)

story: after a few deaths on DEATH BATTLE, watchmojo knew that wiz and boomstick had blood on their hands and decided to make top 10 death battle deaths in order to make wiz and boomstick feel remorse for their murders but that wasn't enough because watchmojo is getten ready for a death battle...

Da Rules:

11A watchmojo and 9C wizard and boomstick are used

wiz and boomstick know about watchmojo's top 10's are capible of

but to make things fair wiz and boomstick's explosions are restricted

Who Wins And Why

WatchMojo's new top 10: 1

Wizard and Boomstick have another murder on their hands: 3

Inconclusive:

Mojo
Wiz and Boomstick

VS

BATTLE THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Dl_BTggT8

They downplay mojo to 0 dimensional level and then 1 shot.

Phoenks, also i locked both on the tiers on top. (watchmojo is locked on 11A and wiz and boomstick locked on 9C) so they can't do any downplay'n since the tiers are locked, but i'll consider your vote

1. whats with typing in only bold.

2. I think 1 more vote is needed.

3. who voted for watch mojo lol

1: it's just a habbit of mine

2: it's confusing if this is just a stomp or one last vote could do the trick

3: ???

Ok Everyone, i made up my mind, This Stomps and the Winners Are Wizard and Boomstick

this can be added to both profiles

ok?

Back