• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are now a part of the official Fandom app

Actually, we might need a fourth character since Mario is far smaller than the others, so there would still be a large space left for a character of similiar or smaller proportions

and regular books and standrt tv shows and... there are a lot of things missing, which is why I asked wther it has to be 3 to beginn with.

Use Ninjago for cartoons

Bugs Bunny would work as a representative of cartoons. Maybe a book character would work too.

Well, the background image can be worked out later. But the logo is important! Here's a second rough draft of what it can look like. I'm sorry if Goku got less attention :(
Wonderwoman goku mario

Having the movie wonder woman who is a real person next to Mario and goku just looks off imo

We already have an anime/manga character in Goku, who is far more popular than Sailor Moon.

The movie version of Wonder Woman is far more mainstream recogniseable than the comicbook version.

A rendered image of a regularly standing Goku would fit in better with the other two though, if they are placed side-by-side.

Well, I can't find a good picture of Dragon Ball Super's standing Goku, only the Dragon Ball Z one.

This might work:

[1]

Wonder Woman and Son Goku side by side with Mario in the middle.

Skalt711 said:
@RatherClueless Like this?
Wonderwoman-new52 goku mario
I might not be the right guy to ask, but her artstyle still seems off next to Goku (still better then the live action version though). I was more so thinking about the war torn issue when I said that (she also doesnt have those butt ugly star spangled pants) She might also be to large.

You can use the comicbook version of Wonder Woman if you think that it is better.

Mickey Mouse isn't really a fighting character though.

Although given Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts, I suppose that he could be an idea, if 4 characters fit properly, but I do not think that they do.

Not like Bugs is really unless you consider a few gags and explosions "fighting".

Besides, Mickey is pretty badass in the comics he is actually a fighter.

We will obviously not include Sportacus or Barney the dinosaur...

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Mickey isn't really known for being a fighter and he was originally not created for this purpose so i don't think Mickey is a good idea.
Agreed.

I really think we need in there a character that´s not really known for being an expert at fighting, so the new users that use the app don´t expect to see only "brave and directly violent" sort of characters, it would also attract kids because of this.

Meaning, that Mickey Mouse is actually a good choice if you ask me.

Well, we should mimic the original layout, and it only had 3 characters.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
@Bobsican
Pikachu could do the trick if you want characters not too violent.
We have Mario already for videogames; Mickey would fill the cartoon characters section.

Antvasima said:
Well, we should mimic the original layout, and it only had 3 characters.
I can see a big "wasted" space left on WW´s legs, whcih could be taken by Mickey just standing in front.

Why are we not going with the obvious choice and using Superman? Superman is more recognizable than Wonder-Woman by far.

Goku, Superman and Mario seem like far more recognizable choices all around the table, and they symbolize the media our profiles are (mostly) from:

Animation (Goku), comics (Superman), and video-games (Mario)

...Yes, Goku is from a manga, but anime Goku is far, far more recognizable than manga Goku.

Bobsican said:
I really think we need in there a character that´s not really known for being an expert at fighting, so the new users that use the app don´t expect to see only "brave and directly violent" sort of characters, it would also attract kids because of this.
Meaning, that Mickey Mouse is actually a good choice if you ask me.
Disney would sue us

Back