• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warning! Multiple Keter and Euclid Level Downgrades! Full Site Lockdown Initiated!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
So, we have a few Containment Breach profiles, that's pretty cool, though there are a few abilities/statistics that probably shouldn't be there. So, I'm using one of my yearly two contributions to the wiki to make this thread.

Firstly​

Currently, all SCP profiles have the following:

No profile has any listed scan for this ability, and, with the exception of 173 and maybe 939, none of the current SCP profiles should actually have this. 173 might be able to keep this, given the opening to the game features 173 killing multiple D classes and climbing up a catwalk to kill a guard when the lights to the facility cut out, but that's it. There aren't any parts of the facility the SCPs navigate that would be dark enough to warrant Enhanced Senses.

SCP-173​

Starting with the peanut himself
This should be Type 1, we have no reason to believe that 173 is an AI or robot, also why is the ability phrased like that? It's acting like 173 being a sentient statue is questionable, I rewrote this and I think this desctiption is better:

Inorganic Physiology (Type 1; Is a sentient statue constructed from concrete, rebar and Krylon brand spray paint)
  • Stealth Mastery (Capable of sneaking towards humans and ambushing them when line of sight is broken)
173 doesn't display any feats of impressive stealth in-game, it never does any ambush maneuvers (Intentionally, sure a player can walk around a corner 173 happens to be around, but 173 doesn't actually lie in wait for someone to pass by to ambush) 173's attack plan is generally straightforward; Move directly towards the player when they're not looking and kill them
  • Telekinesis (Is seemingly able to open doors through telekinesis, including the fact that its a statue, possibly making it unable to open doors physically)
This is just... what? Taking 173 opening doors as being telekinesis ignores how the doors that 173 can open have a very convenient button that opens the door when pressed. This idea is supported by 173 being unable to open doors with a card scanner. The profile seems to assume that 173 being a statue means it can't move normally at all. Even though it can move to snap people's necks and its movements are punctuated by the noise of scraping concrete, very clearly showing that 173 can move normally.
  • Teleportation (Is seemingly using teleportation to move around when line of sight is broken with SCP-173, or when it gets dark enough)
Again, what? 173 moving when not being looked at is not indicative of being able to teleport, it creates very audible movement sounds as it travels and isn't just teleporting everywhere. This might be based on how 173 can go anywhere in the facility, but the game makes it pretty clear that 173 is traveling through the vents. The opening of the game ends with 173 escaping into an overhead air duct, and many rooms in game have busted vent covers in them, implying that 173 got into that room through the vents
While yes, the player's vision sometimes blurs when you encounter 173, (When you catch it really close to you) this isn't some passive, perception hax 173 has, this is simply an effect added to punctuate that hey, the statue that can and will kill you is right in your face, and is likely more meant to be D-9341 being scared by the situation, rather than being the result of some hax.

Speed: Subsonic (Can seemingly "move" several meters in the blink of a eye)

The linked feat isn't even remotely Subsonic, the blackouts are several seconds long and the distance 173 moves in each one could be done by a normal human in the given timeframe. 173 can move decent distances in the span of a blink in-game, but the feat linked isn't it, and without a calc we can't say if it'd even be Subsonic

Intelligence: At least Above Average (Capable of ambushing humans and is seemingly an expert at stealth, can ulitilze its surrondings to ambush humans)

Like I already said, 173 is neither an expert on stealth, nor does it ambush people. 173 does have a showing of intelligence in using the vents to navigate the facility, but that'd only be Average intelligence

SCP-096​

P&A looks fine here, only thing I'd note is that Clairvoyance/ESP should be limited, since 096 only knows the location of a person and only if they view his face

Though the stats are an issue

Attack Potency: Wall level (Capable of ripping off doors while in pursuit of whoever viewed its face, which should be this strong. Can reduce humans to nothing but a puddle of blood that leaves no traces of whoever viewed its face)

096 is capable of forcing the facility's sliding metal doors open, however the profile claims it can rip doors off, and then links completely destroying doors for the AP value, not only are none of these three things comparable, but the doors that 096 forces open can then be reused and they still work perfectly fine, so 096 isn't even doing any actual damage, Superhuman LS is probably fine from this, but this isn't a Wall level AP feat. Ripping apart humans and "no known material being able to impede it" is better, (And the latter should be added to 096's AP description) but at best that's probably only 9-C. Though Wall level dura via being bulletproof is fine

Speed: Superhuman, possibly higher (Can quickly travel across the facility while in pursuit of whoever viewed its face)

Admittedly I can't find many videos of this, but it seems you actually can kind of outrun 096 for a bit (You'll run out of stamina and die eventually, but still), though 096's speed seems... inconsistent across different videos, so idk

Striking Strength: Wall level

Already covered this, should only be Street level

Stamina: Infinite (SCP-096 seemingly never tires out while in pursuit of whoever viewed its face)

096 not growing tired in-game isn't grounds for infinite stamina, we'd need actual statements of 096 being unable to tire for such a rating, which we don't have. The player isn't meant to last long after looking at 096's face anyway, so he never really chases you for long. There's no showings or statements within Containment Breach itself that would warrant anything higher than average stamina

SCP-049​

Not only would this not be corruption, why would it be non-physical type 2? 049 doesn't corrupt the zombie's souls through his surgery

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human
No listed feats, no reason for this rating or the At least. 049 can lift his bag when performing his surgeries, which contains an array of medical equipment, so Average human is probably fine, but remove the At least section

Also since his main thing is reanimating corpses into zombies, should another key be added to the profile for SCP-049-2 instances? 049 creates them and they can technically be seen as a form of equipment (I guess?) IDK, I'll leave this up to whoever ends up reading all this

049's Biological/Death Manip is fine, though I'd add to his weaknesses section that it requires contact with 049's hands specifically and that, according to its description, seemingly only works on humans (Since 049's document says he can cease biological functions in humans and doesn't elaborate on if he can affect other forms of life)

SCP-939​

The only profile besides 173 which can probably keep its enhanced senses, not for being able to see in the dark; The basement where you encounter 939 instances is pretty well lit, but via its document noting that 939 instances have "heat-sensitive pit organs" encircling their teeth. Like with 096 the P&A section is otherwise fine

Speed: Athletic Human

939 seems to be about as fast as D-9341 (A normal human) running, so its speed should probably only be Normal Human

Intelligence: Above Average (SCP-939 is a skilled predator that uses the imitation of human speech to lure prey)

Like with 173 the listed feats probably don't actually qualify for Above Average intelligence, and it's honestly doubly so for 939, since their document implies it's debatable if they even understand the meaning of the vocalizations they copy

SCP-106​

A minor thing, but these two should probably be merged, since 106 specifically travels to its pocket dimension through the portals it creates
106 isn't specifically damaging these organs through some specific biological hax. You can see when 106 catches you in game that he grabs/punches you (Kind of hard to tell) and as such 106 damages these organs through his corrosion inducement (Maybe Biological Manip could be added as an extension of corrosion inducement, though corrosion inducement alone probably already covers what 106 does)
106's relation with its pocket dimension isn't elaborated on and 106 doesn't show any feats of being able to control this dimension in any way
A minor thing, but 106 doesn't passively create the mucus, but rather leaves patches of it on whatever he physically touches

Last edited:
I suppose I could have put this in Site Implementations/Suggestions, but eh, I already made the thread

I think Shy Guy can be Wall level due to the statement of no material being able to stop him, though I think that would just be baseline or something

I agree with everything else

I think Shy Guy can be Wall level due to the statement of no material being able to stop him, though I think that would just be baseline or something

I agree with everything else
I think that in and of itself is a bit too vague for a Wall level rating, since we have no reference for how exactly the foundation came to that conclusion (Like, there's definitely the pretty obvious implication of 096 being able to break through metal, but we have no idea how long it took to do or how much material 096 actually destroyed in doing so)

I think that in and of itself is a bit too vague for a Wall level rating, since we have no reference for how exactly the foundation came to that conclusion (Like, there's definitely the pretty obvious implication of 096 being able to break through metal, but we have no idea how long it took to do or how much material 096 actually destroyed in doing so)
Good point

Everything seems fine then

Also, a few more things:

After reading through the intelligence page, 096's intelligence should be upgraded to Instinctive. The description of Instinctive is:

"Beings that are incapable or virtually incapable of conscious thought, and merely carry out simple pre-programmed behavior patterns. For example, Snails, jellyfish. microorganisms, fungi, and individual insects."

And 096 matches that pretty well, showing no signs of being sapient/higher brain functions, but being able to register that its face has been seen and track and kill whoever did so. (Effectively carrying out an instinctive behavior)

Also 106's Intelligence section could potentially actually be Above Average funny that one of the only SCP:CB profiles that doesn't have Above Average intelligence is probably the only one that deserves it. 106 is knowledgeable enough on anatomy to know which organs/tendons/muscle groups to damage to cripple its prey, and one of the notes in-game talks about how 106 waits to breach containment for when the foundation is least prepared and when the recontainment would be most difficult.

Also, one of the notes talks about how 106 is god inside of its dimension and can manipulate it:

"I can hear him. Can you? Listen, I swear, he's there, on the inner side of the wall...listening. I can hear his teeth. They sing like a power line, pitched to make your bones squeak. I wish he would just kill me. Kill them. No. The report lies, lies to the bone. He doesn't kill anyone, not really. They die later, die of wounds, or additions, or attentions, but no. He pulls them in to his box, and hurts them, then makes the maze. He cradled someone in barb wire, touching them while they tried to scream through a shredded tongue. He owns the rules there, he's god there, the all and one. What if it's here, too? Making all this just to torture it. Make a ant farm just to have targets for the magnifying glass. My molar fell out. It was black. I don't have it anymore.

Will you won't you. Won't you will? He is slow, because he has time. Endless time. The group unconscious, the fear of the lean, cruel and powerful...is he it, or the son of that feeling? You may outrun him, run around, run run runrunrunrun and it means no. he just keeps going, coming, watching, smiling. I hate this place. My home is gone, and I hate this, and I hate.
"

Though said note is the last in a series of notes by Dr. L, who was being stalked by 106 for a time and was going mad because of it. So I'm unsure of how trustworthy what this guy says is.

Also, I was working on a profile for D-9341, the playable character, and I think I accidentally discovered High 6-A Containment Breach (It'd be like, the most useless High 6-A rating ever since it'd be done through what's effectively a suicide attack, but the fact that it could exist at all is.... it sure is)

i've considered making a SCP-682 Profile, didn't realize containment breach already had all of these profiles.

Alright, so I think I found out why SCP-096's speed was so inconsistent across different videos. Apparently one of the aspects of the game changed by the difficulty settings is that various SCPs are faster on higher difficulties. (10% faster on Euclid difficulty and 20% faster on Keter) But I'm unsure of which one we should consider the "canon" difficulty. It's definitely not Keter, since that difficulty's perma-death and one of the Gate A endings imply that D-9341's saving and loading is canon, and I'd probably go with Safe over Euclid since the latter limits your saving to only able to be done at certain computers, while no such limitation is implied to exist outside of gameplay.

I also found a good clip to calc 173's speed and, well, it's just barely not Subsonic, so RIP that.

Edit: Actually, I forgot to account for Keter difficulty's speed scaling, it's still Superhuman but now it's decently far from Subsonic

Last edited:
Since all of the changes were agreed with by everyone and it's been over a week, I'll apply these now (Though I'll hold off on adding a key for 049-2 since I left that one up in the air and nobody had anything to say on it)

Anyways, everything seems fine here, as i'm the one who made these profiles, so feel free to edit them.

He shows up at the end. he destroys a helicopter in one hit, and is nuked and presumably survives iirc.
Yeah, we hear 682's growl in the post-ending conversation after the site is nuked (By the alpha warheads, which according to an in-game document, consist of 4 1-kiloton bombs), meaning he did survive

But since 682's document in-game specifically note 682's ability to survive 87% of its body being destroyed and regenerate from damage, we can't be sure how badly damaged 682 was by the warheads

Yeah, we hear 682's growl in the post-ending conversation after the site is nuked (By the alpha warheads, which according to an in-game document, consist of 4 1-kiloton bombs), meaning he did survive

But since 682's document in-game specifically note 682's ability to survive 87% of its body being destroyed and regenerate from damage, we can't be sure how badly damaged 682 was by the warheads
I feel like either an 'At most' or 'Possibly' rating would work for 682's durability.

Characters like Denji have been upgraded under similar circumstances where the attack is above them, but they're comparable enough to survive it to regenerate the damage. 682 must've still been alive and well enough to roar and such since it was prosumably in the epicenter of the explosion.

I feel like either an 'At most' or 'Possibly' rating would work for 682's durability.

Characters like Denji have been upgraded under similar circumstances where the attack is above them, but they're comparable enough to survive it to regenerate the damage. 682 must've still been alive and well enough to roar and such since it was prosumably in the epicenter of the explosion.
We have no idea of 682's proximity to the explosions, nor do we know how much time passes between the warheads' detonation and 682 roaring (And since 682 can specifically move and speak when 87% destroyed, the dude could still be mostly destroyed when we hear him for all we know)

We have no idea of 682's proximity to the explosions, nor do we know how much time passes between the warheads' detonation and 682 roaring (And since 682 can specifically move and speak when 87% destroyed, the dude could still be mostly destroyed when we hear him for all we know)
the warhead was specifically armed and detonated to be used on 682. why would they not aim it at him, if the entire point of them using it was to use it against it? it's not like he just happened to be around the explosion, he was specifically targeted.

even if you wanna argue it being able to move and speak with 87% of it's body destroyed, we have zero idea to what extent it can in this canon, and shouldn't be assumed he's completely fine in that condition to do those things perfectly, let alone in that condition to continue to attempt to fight after a nuke being dropped on him.

either he survived and withstood the explosion to an extent and scales, and considering his roar, sounds like he still had some fight in him afterwords. or, he did it purely through regeneration.

him surviving through pure regeneration wouldn't make sense with his roar at the end making it sound like he was fine, or still capable of fighting in that condition.

the warhead was specifically armed and detonated to be used on 682. why would they not aim it at him, if the entire point of them using it was to use it against it? it's not like he just happened to be around the explosion, he was specifically targeted.

even if you wanna argue it being able to move and speak with 87% of it's body destroyed, we have zero idea to what extent it can in this canon, and shouldn't be assumed he's completely fine in that condition to do those things.
The warheads are stationary and were meant to destroy the upper portions of the facility, not 682 specifically

The 87% statement, as well as 682's regenerative capabilities are specifically included in an in-game document, so yes, CB 682 can do those things

The warheads are stationary and were meant to destroy the upper portions of the facility, not 682 specifically
and... 682 was literally standing right in the upper portion of the facility?
The 87% statement, as well as 682's regenerative capabilities are specifically included in an in-game document, so yes, CB 682 can do those things
I know it is in the game, but it never mentions to what extent, and it's a bold claim to say it's capable of talking and moving with missing 87% of it's body without being hindered.

and... 682 was literally standing right in the upper portion of the facility?

I know it is in the game, but it never mentions to what extent, and it's a bold claim to say it's capable of talking and moving with missing 87% of it's body without being hindered.
The upper portion of the facility is... pretty big, and the location of the bombs themselves are unknown, so we have no way of knowing if 682 took them point-blank, not to mention the warheads themselves are some distance underground according to the document, while 682 was fully on the surface (Also I was more saying that in response to the idea that the warheads were "aimed" at 682, they weren't aimed at anything, they were just detonated)

What do you mean to what extent? He can move and speak with 87% of his body gone and can regenerate from that, so 682 could have absolutely been devastated by the warheads and regenerated before we next see him, 682 roars afterwards, but we can't say for certain if 682 is in good condition when he does so

The upper portion of the facility is... pretty big, and the location of the bombs themselves are unknown, so we have no way of knowing if 682 took them point-blank, not to mention the warheads themselves are some distance underground according to the document, while 682 was fully on the surface (Also I was more saying that in response to the idea that the warheads were "aimed" at 682, they weren't aimed at anything, they were just detonated)
If they're made to detonate the surface zone, they are likely detonated near the top, or have enough energy to destroy all of the surface zone, including where 682 was.
What do you mean to what extent? He can move and speak with 87% of his body gone and can regenerate from that, so 682 could have absolutely been devastated by the warheads and regenerated before we next see him, 682 roars afterwards, but we can't say for certain if 682 is in good condition when he does so
I don't think it's crazy to think that while he's missing 87% of his body he might be hindered on his means of moving and talking, considering that can imply a lot of things, and doesn't necessarily mean walking around. that could be twitching on the floor as a head.

either way, 682 doesn't have the regeneration to survive something like that. he'd be destroyed far beyond 87% of his body from a 41-kiloton explosion.

If they're made to detonate the surface zone, they are likely detonated near the top, or have enough energy to destroy all of the surface zone, including where 682 was.

I don't think it's crazy to think that while he's missing 87% of his body he might be hindered on his means of moving and talking, considering that can imply a lot of things, and doesn't necessarily mean walking around. that could be twitching on the floor as a head.

either way, 682 doesn't have the regeneration to survive something like that. he'd be destroyed far beyond 87% of his body from a 41-kiloton explosion.
Near the top, not at the top, and with how much ISL can gut explosion dura feats, that really matters

Hindered sure, but we never actually see him directly after the explosion (Since all he does is make a noise), and since we don't know how much time passed between the detonation and 682's reemergence, we don't know how much time 682 had to regenerate

Not a 41-kiloton explosion, 4 separate 1 kiloton explosions, with an unknown amount of distance between him and the explosions and an unknown amount of time to regenerate afterwards

Near the top, not at the top, and with how much ISL can gut explosion dura feats, that really matters
and it's meant to destroy, where 682 was. no matter what he's hit with with those explosions.
Hindered sure, but we never actually see him directly after the explosion (Since all he does is make a noise), and since we don't know how much time passed between the detonation and 682's reemergence, we don't know how much time 682 had to regenerate
regenerate? i've already said, he doesn't have the regeneration to recover from a 1 kiloton explosion, let alone 4 of them 💀
Not a 41-kiloton explosion, 4 separate 1 kiloton explosions, with an unknown amount of distance between him and the explosions and an unknown amount of time to regenerate afterwards
same as above.

and it's meant to destroy, where 682 was. no matter what he's hit with with those explosions.

regenerate? i've already said, he doesn't have the regeneration to recover from a 1 kiloton explosion, let alone 4 of them 💀

same as above.
It's meant to destroy the surface, they weren't built to kill 682 specifically

He has the ability to regenerate at least 87% of his body, (With that specifically being the level of damage at which he can remain functional, not the total damage he can just survive) and with that level of damage that could have been sustained without dying, actually scaling to the bombs is extremely questionable (Since, yeah if an attack destroys 80% of your body, you're not scaling to that)

It's meant to destroy the surface, they weren't built to kill 682 specifically
yes, but they are still a 1 kiloton bomb going off where 682 is standing.
He has the ability to regenerate at least 87% of his body, (With that specifically being the level of damage at which he can remain functional, not the total damage he can just survive) and with that level of damage that could have been sustained without dying, actually scaling to the bombs is extremely questionable (Since, yeah if an attack destroys 80% of your body, you're not scaling to that)
you either argue he has busted regeneration to come back from the alpha warheads going off, or you argue he survives through durability since he's only documented to come back from 87% of his body missing.

either way, it's a double edged sword and he gets something kinda big from the feat

I could settle with a possibly rating for his durability, and a possibly rating for his regeneration, and using him in a vsmatch you basically just gotta chose which one to use (sort of like the Hazbin Hotel angel profiles)

honestly, i think this is the best conclusion to this. i think both sides aren't solid enough to be one or the other.

yes, but they are still a 1 kiloton bomb going off where 682 is standing.

you either argue he has busted regeneration to come back from the alpha warheads going off, or you argue he survives through durability since he's only documented to come back from 87% of his body missing.

either way, it's a double edged sword and he gets something kinda big from the feat
They're definitely not "where he's standing." We have no reason to believe 682 was on top of the bombs when they detonate

I'm arguing he's got High-Mid regeneration (Maybe just Mid since the in-game document implies that said 87% includes his head, seeing as he's been noted to be able to speak with that level of damage, but idk) that would let him recover from 87% of his body being destroyed like his document says, 87% is a lot of damage, bringing up the Denji example from earlier, yes Denji was badly harmed, but his body was still fully intact, (As in he didn't have limbs blown off or anything like that) whereas in this case 682 could have been almost completely destroyed and still survive. And with that level of damage 682 wouldn't scale to the warheads

Not really, his regeneration comes from his in-game document which itself renders the dura aspect probably unusable
I could settle with a possibly rating for his durability, and a possibly rating for his regeneration, and using him in a vsmatch you basically just gotta chose which one to use (sort of like the Hazbin Hotel angel profiles)

honestly, i think this is the best conclusion to this. i think both sides aren't solid enough to be one or the other.
The regeneration is from the document, the warhead feat has nothing to do with it, the regeneration just makes the warhead feat scaling to dura impossible to know for certain. Either way, there's nothing questionable about the regen. We're directly told by 682's document that he can regenerate and that he can survive (And recover seeing as he's still kicking and fully intact by the time of Containment Breach) 87% of his body being destroyed

They're definitely not "where he's standing." We have no reason to believe 682 was on top of the bombs when they detonate
he's literally standing on surface zone. they detonate and destroy surface zone.

guess who gets blown up? (spoiler alert, it's 682 getting hit with 1 kiloton of tnt 4 times over)
I'm arguing he's got High-Mid regeneration (Maybe just Mid since the in-game document implies that said 87% includes his head, seeing as he's been noted to be able to speak with that level of damage, but idk) that would let him recover from 87% of his body being destroyed like his document says, 87% is a lot of damage, bringing up the Denji example from earlier, yes Denji was badly harmed, but his body was still fully intact, (As in he didn't have limbs blown off or anything like that) whereas in this case 682 could have been almost completely destroyed and still survive. And with that level of damage 682 wouldn't scale to the warheads
Mid regeneration (which is probably the safer option, which makes sense considering the context) isn't enough to survive being blown up by the alpha warhead. he'd need High-Mid at the very least.
Not really, his regeneration comes from his in-game document which itself renders the dura aspect probably unusable
His regeneration gives him Mid regen due to the context.

that's not enough to survive the alpha warhead. it would've bypassed his regen and killed him. that's why im saying either it upgrades his Durability or his regeneration, as one way or another, he needed to survive it.
The regeneration is from the document, the warhead feat has nothing to do with it, the regeneration just makes the warhead feat scaling to dura impossible to know for certain. Either way, there's nothing questionable about the regen. We're directly told by 682's document that he can regenerate and that he can survive (And recover seeing as he's still kicking and fully intact by the time of Containment Breach) 87% of his body being destroyed
As said above, Mid regeneration isn't enough to survive the Alpha Warheads. he'd be damn near vaporized by a 4 1 kiloton missiles going off Infront of him.

he's literally standing on surface zone. they detonate and destroy surface zone.

guess who gets blown up? (spoiler alert, it's 682 getting hit with 1 kiloton of tnt 4 times over)

Mid regeneration (which is probably the safer option, which makes sense considering the context) isn't enough to survive being blown up by the alpha warhead. he'd need High-Mid at the very least.

His regeneration gives him Mid regen due to the context.

that's not enough to survive the alpha warhead. it would've bypassed his regen and killed him. that's why im saying either it upgrades his Durability or his regeneration, as one way or another, he needed to survive it.

As said above, Mid regeneration isn't enough to survive the Alpha Warheads. he'd be damn near vaporized by a 4 1 kiloton missiles going off Infront of him.
Yes, and the "surface zone" is very big. The entire surface zone isn't getting hit with point blank levels of energy, that's like saying you should scale to an explosion that destroyed an entire country just because you were "somewhere in the country" (Not as extreme but you get my point)

Mid regen can cover injuries as major as getting reduced to just your head, (See this dude) even if the rest of his body was obliterated, Mid can cover it.

I figured, yeah.

It really doesn't need to upgrade either. Mid regen which can recover 87% of his body means that, without context to how badly injured he was, we can't say for sure if he tanked it enough to say he scales, or was injured too much (Which being reduced to 13% of your body mass would definitely qualify as)

They weren't in front of him, they were well below the ground while he was on the surface, just 10 meters of distance would reduce the level of durability needed to tank one of these bombs (Not missiles, they're just listed as bombs) to High 8-C. Unknown distance + unknown damage sustained + unknown amount of time to regenerate afterwards = he really shouldn't scale

They weren't in front of him, they were well below the ground while he was on the surface, just 10 meters of distance would reduce the level of durability needed to tank one of these bombs (Not missiles, they're just listed as bombs) to High 8-C. Unknown distance + unknown damage sustained + unknown amount of time to regenerate afterwards = he really shouldn't scale
bm4CuMj.png

yeah no, they don't detonate inside the building. they detonate outside, on surface zone. you got your scans about their power from this document, how come you didn't mention them going off outside?

this, also, means they did go off in front of him. so, take that as you will.

bm4CuMj.png

yeah no, they don't detonate inside the building. they detonate outside, on surface zone. you got your scans about their power from this document, how come you didn't mention them going off outside?

this, also, means they did go off in front of him. so, take that as you will.
I never said they were inside the building, I said they were underground. The elevators are pretty clearly going above the area where the warheads are and the line that the elevators stop at is likely meant to represent the surface, so yeah, they're underground.

And even if they were outside, that doesn't mean they went off in front of him, we still have no idea of 682's proximity to any of the warheads (With said warheads also being pretty far apart)

I never said they were inside the building, I said they were underground. The elevators are pretty clearly going above the area where the warheads are and the line that the elevators stop at is likely meant to represent the surface, so yeah, they're underground.
they specifically don't want to damage the underground portion of the facility, if they didn't want to damage the underground part of the facility, why would they put it underground

them being detonating underground makes literally zero logical sense. they want to destroy the surface zone, and instead of putting them on surface zone, you are trying to claim they put them underground? that document is likely showing where they start before they are launched (And before claiming they are bombs, they are labeled warheads inside the facility and called warheads off the facility speaker. that is the only place they are called bombs in game as far as i know) they are likely launched out from the ground and explode on the surface, not underground.

they specifically don't want to damage the underground portion of the facility, if they didn't want to damage the underground part of the facility, why would they put it underground

them being detonating underground makes literally zero logical sense. they want to destroy the surface zone, and instead of putting them on surface zone, you are trying to claim they put them underground? that document is likely showing where they start before they are launched (And before claiming they are bombs, they are labeled warheads inside the facility and called warheads off the facility speaker. that is the only place they are called bombs in game as far as i know) they are likely launched out from the ground and explode on the surface, not underground.
Yeah, that’s what the blast shield is for, the diagram indicates that they’re underground, who knows why they’re there, but they are

Calling them warheads doesn’t mean they’re launched (And yes, they’re bombs, they may be called “alpha warheads,” but the warheads are specifically hydrogen bombs), the omega warhead is also called a warhead and yet you can see it in-game and it’s pretty clear that it’s not meant to be launched and is only going to be detonated in place

So I think we should add a key for 049-2 instances, as well as maybe make profiles for other characters

The 049-2 instances can beat the player to death in a few hits, and the 2 that we see are facility guards, who should be at least somewhat decently trained and should be stronger than a normal person. So maybe a 10-B+ to 10-A rating for them should work

Also idk if this can be counted for anything, but according to the wiki, the Nine-Tailed Fox units will avoid 049 and not try to kill him. Idk if that implies that they can't kill him or that he could easily overpower them or if they just don't care about 049, but I think it's worth mentioning

Haven’t read the responses but I agree. Could we use the speed from the files? Cause it’d be much easier than pixel scaling them from room to room

Back