• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Farewell for now, Zlata, and may your future endeavors be graced by He Who Created All!" Arthur yelled to her as he left the restaurant, starting to fly into the air with his apprentices on his back.
"Yep! See ya!" Zlata waved a hand as her new ally flew up. Though her thoughts were still occupied, she needed to be wary given that hunch she had, gut feeling or something, she's nervous of what could happen.
"I must warn you. I've got a mean serve." She quipped.

I wonder if my own blood works...
"Well, I am good at rallying when it comes to that!" Zlata followed up.
The entire Egypt is in my command as I issued a declaration of war against Syria, I flew to the Turkey-Syrian border and take the commanding role.

Syrian military was falling in a short time, as the Ghazi- numbered in ten thousand, quickly overwhelmed the frontline and reached the capital in a single operation.

Those Eternity Sword User can withstand even an artillery strike on face.

As I promised to the population to rebuild their country and sentenced all of their war criminals, I also placed my signifiers on this country- truly making it mine.

My gaze turned upon Lebanon and Palestine-Israel, the only nation that separates my Caliphate border from Europe and Africa.

But before that, I must recruit more willing Eternity Sword User and turn them into the strongest military in the world- Ghazi.

[One charge used]
The clone that was meeting with Arthur disappeared as the nearest one (whose currently about to meet Nakya for their bout) dropped of a clone upon the sky in the form of a bird, before landing gracefully abd saying. "Sorry, to uhh, intrude? But... are you the Warlord of this place?"
"Thanks, buddy..." Zlata nodded even though this was just a call, "Really appreciate it.." before hanging up on the call.

"Well, I guess I gotta prepare...." she tried to awkwardly do it like she was being filmed by some invisible cameraman. "Wait, that doesn't really make sense, since... I am gonna prepare. That's kinda stupid of me..."

Scratching her head, the Idol-Warlord walked out of her room— one filled by some neon lights— as she was approached by her other advisors. "Madame Zlata, the current Hamon exercise routine is going well as of late..." said one of them.

"Well that's... good! Nice!" giving them a thumbs up as she asked, "I mean any new updates aside from that?"

"There were major improvements to each citizens' health, every President and Prime Minister alike replied that their military forces are growing more powerful as of late. Rest assured, whenever there would be an armed conflict, we are prepared for it one way or another..."

"Now that's the optimism!" Zlata exclaimed, "With that settled, have you done the finishing touches for it?"

"Yes ma'am, come take a look..."

The advisors led Zlata downstairs and into a chamber filled a menagerie of gadgets and weapons. Aside from the fashion, there were some use to the outfits she's wearing.

"As you can see, we've made the first rendition of the outfit. It uses around medium-grade Satiporoja Beetle to weave it. Though higher classes allow for a guaranteed 100% increased Hamon conductivity, we're afraid this would only amount to 75%..." said one of the advisors.

"It's fine..." Zlata shook her head, "So long as the layers are drenched and washed in oil, the conductivity should increase it to around 89%, no?"

"Y-yes madame, though, for all intents and purposes, the outfit unfortunately contains insulating capacity..." replied another one, wearing glasses as they sweat in nervousness.

"That's fine too... it should be enough to concentrate the circulation of Hamon. You've all done a pretty good job for this!" Zlata exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "Just make sure you prepare the prototype as well for the Omnidirectional Mobility Gear..." she looked at them, with the advisors giving a nod in response.
@Paul_Frank

At that day as well, the third clone— one who dropped off the second clone to meet the mysterious person dangerously close to her territories— made her way to Mount Binaiya, all with the bracelet and the outfit she's wearing.

Taking it slow, she takes a deep breath and sighed. "You can do this, Zlata..." she said to herself as she began to walk.

The clone that was meeting with Arthur disappeared as the nearest one (whose currently about to meet Nakya for their bout) dropped of a clone upon the sky in the form of a bird, before landing gracefully abd saying. "Sorry, to uhh, intrude? But... are you the Warlord of this place?"
"Yes? But I more prefer ruler than warlord as they sound too barbaric." I answer the bird.

"But first, who are you and what is your intention here?"

With that, Kane follows Yorsha to the southwest, into their territory proper.
Rather then physically moving, the elden king would invite the other on top of his dragon, which would then teleport all the way south to the border of Suddan.

There, the king would place down a signifier first thing, then turn to Kane.

"Alright, so before talking of trade directly, i would like to ask for something. I know you are able to create enhanced life with those power of yours, would you be willing to trade some of those specimens?"

Yorsha asks, while moving towards the next signifier's spot.

Outside of Chad.

Those nearby could notice as the area once denoted as Chad began to change. A white sphere growing more and more in scope, till it entirely encompassed Chad. Those with supernatural senses could distinctly sense the world being distorted in that general area, giving them a strong feeling of unease. Yorsha, despite sensing this, could also sense that surprisingly no life at all was being lost in this process. But before anyone could properly investigate, the sphere shrunk and disappeared. And with it, the rest of Chad went too, signifiers and all.

(This is essentially me leaving the RP as I stated in the discord, if I do continue to make posts they will not be as a warlord or with the agency of one)
Yorsha would indeed notice that, and simply nod in acknolegment. The guy mantained his promise, he was certainly a nicer person than one would have thought.

"It seems your purpose here is complete, I bid you farewell [REDACTD]"

@Paul_Frank

At that day as well, the third clone— one who dropped off the second clone to meet the mysterious person dangerously close to her territories— made her way to Mount Binaiya, all with the bracelet and the outfit she's wearing.

Taking it slow, she takes a deep breath and sighed. "You can do this, Zlata..." she said to herself as she began to walk.
As Zlata approaches, she sees thousands of sorcerers parting to make way for her up the mountain, beckoning her to the top. In the crowd, she can notice the two who acted as the warlords of Indonesia during the earlier meeting by Deimos.

Nakya gets to a standing position, preparing herself. Her presence makes the air around the mountain feel suffocating, and hard to breathe, an effect of the divinity and sinister aura pouring off of her as she readied for her opponent.

Rather then physically moving, the elden king would invite the other on top of his dragon, which would then teleport all the way south to the border of Suddan.

There, the king would place down a signifier first thing, then turn to Kane.

"Alright, so before talking of trade directly, i would like to ask for something. I know you are able to create enhanced life with those power of yours, would you be willing to trade some of those specimens?"

Yorsha asks, while moving towards the next signifier's spot.
Kane raises an eyebrow momentarily at that question.

"I would, but I unfortunately lacked the foresight to bring any with me, and I will be quite busy when I return to my territory."

Kane raises an eyebrow momentarily at that question.

"I would, but I unfortunately lacked the foresight to bring any with me, and I will be quite busy when I return to my territory."
"I could always just come to your territory and pick some samples myself, we are now allied after all."

He simply points out, pretty non-challantely.

"I could always just come to your territory and pick some samples myself, we are now allied after all."

He simply points out, pretty non-challantely.
"You do have a point. I can create some small islands for visitors to arrive on, since entering the territory directly sets off so many formation alarms that it can give even me a headache."

Kane chuckles.

"Leon." Defender says appearing next to him. Leon screams and falls over in response. "Leon are you okay?" Defender asks clearly worried.

"Yeah!" Leon says getting up.

"Right now, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Americas are all warzones, so I want to see if I can secure Oceania. Can you set up a meeting with New Zealand get them to say my name so I can take control of the remaining 13 countries in the area?" Defender asks.

"I'll try." Leon says. The two then go to Asia and the Pacific Division to get help setting up a meeting with New Zealand's MFAT.

"What do you want to discuss?" The New Zealand representative asks.

"The Warlord situation, the Warlord here Defender wants to protect Oceania all governments will be allowed to remain as is, but they need the power of having authority over Countries to end this conflict before it reaches you." Leon explains.

"Okay what do we have to do?" The representative asks.

"Just say the name Defender." Leon says.

"Defender." The representative says as Defender appears behind them.

"Thanks!" Defender says before teleporting out of the building. "It's defending time." They say to themself chuckling before defending all over Oceania by placing sigils.

"You do have a point. I can create some small islands for visitors to arrive on, since entering the territory directly sets off so many formation alarms that it can give even me a headache."

Kane chuckles.
"I see, well, that sounds good."

He would, placing down the second signifier.

"Alright, so now for the pills"

Potion Plants: 1 Pill Each
Clorophyte: 5 Pills per Bar
Splinterling: 10 Pills
Angry Trapper: 20 Pills
Mourning Wood: 150 Pills
Everscream: 150 Pills
Plantera: 300 Pills
Pumpking: 300 Pills
Custom Crafted: 600 Pills

"By the way, if more exoteric items, weapons or non-plant creatures creatures, interest you, I may be willing to trade for those as well."

"Yes? But I more prefer ruler than warlord as they sound too barbaric." I answer the bird.

"But first, who are you and what is your intention here?"
"My name is Zlata Jughey, I am the Warlord from Russia. And as you have guessed, you're about kinda close to my territory. Now that doesn't mean I'll attack you, no no.." she shook her head, "I'm here because I want to make a request... if you don't mind that is..."
As Zlata approaches, she sees thousands of sorcerers parting to make way for her up the mountain, beckoning her to the top. In the crowd, she can notice the two who acted as the warlords of Indonesia during the earlier meeting by Deimos.

Nakya gets to a standing position, preparing herself. Her presence makes the air around the mountain feel suffocating, and hard to breathe, an effect of the divinity and sinister aura pouring off of her as she readied for her opponent.
Zlata breathed out as she calmed herself down. There were lots of stuff she could consider but...

@Oliver_de_jesus

The power she wields is just hers, but combined effort of the three. One, the power of mankind— visible in the form of the Prototype ODM gear. Two, the power is Rusty— entrusted upon her with the bracelet. And third, the power of her own, brought by her clothes and outfit.

There was no time to feel overwhelmed by her presence nor was there any use in dwelling about it.

"Configuration: Battlesuit..."

Q-42_HUANG_-hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

As she uttered those words, the bracelet around her shifted as the ODM gear fused with it and became part of her body. The three unifying into one, all of them shouted peace.

"I see, well, that sounds good."

He would, placing down the second signifier.

"Alright, so now for the pills"

Potion Plants: 1 Pill Each
Clorophyte: 5 Pills per Bar
Splinterling: 10 Pills
Angry Trapper: 20 Pills
Mourning Wood: 150 Pills
Everscream: 150 Pills
Plantera: 300 Pills
Pumpking: 300 Pills
Custom Crafted: 600 Pills

"By the way, if more exoteric items, weapons or non-plant creatures creatures, interest you, I may be willing to trade for those as well."
Kane is silent for a moment, calculating. Unlike before, these aren't simply to bolster his forces, but instead to primarily survive as additional materials and inspirations for an upcoming project. Of course, additional floral variety within his territory is always a good thing, and several of these are quite useful in other ways. Especially that Chlorophyte, as such a living metal is rather strange even to his vastly broad horizons.

"I will take one Pumpking, one Plantera, one Mourning Wood, four Angry Trappers, twenty bars of Chlorophyte, and ten of each Potion Plant, for a total of exactly 1000 pills."

He unhooks one of the metal jugs from the leather strap they are attached to, notably leaving only two remaining at his waist.

Rusty felt how the bracelet did its job to give Ztala enhanced abilities, for his part he left to meet with the leaders of Nepal and Bangladesh in a matter of hours in which he convinced the politicians about the future war of the warlords, They reluctantly agreed, only promising that he need to try take the fight outside of the populated cities.

Kane is silent for a moment, calculating. Unlike before, these aren't simply to bolster his forces, but instead to primarily survive as additional materials and inspirations for an upcoming project. Of course, additional floral variety within his territory is always a good thing, and several of these are quite useful in other ways. Especially that Chlorophyte, as such a living metal is rather strange even to his vastly broad horizons.

"I will take one Pumpking, one Plantera, one Mourning Wood, four Angry Trappers, twenty bars of Chlorophyte, and ten of each Potion Plant, for a total of exactly 1000 pills."

He unhooks one of the metal jugs from the leather strap they are attached to, notably leaving only two remaining at his waist.
He looks at the pill jars, though esitating before taking them, a thought occuring to him

"I don't currenty have the creatures on hand, so should i sent them to you or will you come to grab them?"

The Elden King asks, placing down the third signifier.

He looks at the pill jars, though esitating before taking them, a thought occuring to him

"I don't currenty have the creatures on hand, so should i sent them to you or will you come to grab them?"

The Elden King asks, placing down the third signifier.
"I can acquire them personally, it is no issue."

“We’d expect full cooperation in our coming operation to eliminate both Zlata and her coalition. In exchange, you will be rewarded a piece of her territory.”

Christina hands you the pen.

“Do you accept the offer?”
Alfonso considered this for a moment, grasping the pen and idly tapping it against his chin.

"Hmm. Tempting...tempting. Guess I can't afford to be on my own forever." The man muttered.

"And I assume you have...a fair number of people besides me at your call, yes? I don't intend on taking on the lion share of this little operation of yours."

"I see, i will have them be readies in one sèecific spot for your conviniance."

He nods.

"One last thing, I assume you a quite acquinted with the concept of essences, yes?"
Kane raises an eyebrow at that, taking a moment to properly understand the question.

"That is correct, yes. Why do you ask?"

Zlata breathed out as she calmed herself down. There were lots of stuff she could consider but...

@Oliver_de_jesus

The power she wields is just hers, but combined effort of the three. One, the power of mankind— visible in the form of the Prototype ODM gear. Two, the power is Rusty— entrusted upon her with the bracelet. And third, the power of her own, brought by her clothes and outfit.

There was no time to feel overwhelmed by her presence nor was there any use in dwelling about it.

"Configuration: Battlesuit..."

Q-42_HUANG_-hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

As she uttered those words, the bracelet around her shifted as the ODM gear fused with it and became part of her body. The three unifying into one, all of them shouted peace
"An interesting transformation. I take this to mean you've steeled your resolve, in which case come at me as if this were a real fight. The first attack goes to you, as the challenger." There's a regal and deathly serious tone to her voice that had been missing during all previous talks with her.

Nakya hadn't drawn any weapons, instead standing there unarmed, and without a stance, waiting.

Alfonso considered this for a moment, grasping the pen and idly tapping it against his chin.

"Hmm. Tempting...tempting. Guess I can't afford to be on my own forever." The man muttered.

"And I assume you have...a fair number of people besides me at your call, yes? I don't intend on taking on the lion share of this little operation of yours."
A transmission enters Christina’s ear. She pauses for a moment before speaking again.

“We currently have three active members within our coalition, and will attempt to recruit two others.”

Her hand still holds the pen.

Kane raises an eyebrow at that, taking a moment to properly understand the question.

"That is correct, yes. Why do you ask?"
"Well, you see-"

Yorsha reaches into his coat, taking a pink something from it and showing it to him. Its a small thing thing compared to the gargantuan size of the warlord's hand, but its nature would would hit Kane immidiatelly. Pure, unadulterated essence of light.

"You could say I'm also well versed in said matter."

"Well, you see-"

Yorsha reaches into his coat, taking a pink something from it and showing it to him. Its a small thing thing compared to the gargantuan size of the warlord's hand, but its nature would would hit Kane immidiatelly. Pure, unadulterated essence of light.

"You could say I'm also well versed in said matter."
Kane simply stares into the essence for a moment, half transfixed by the profundities of the light and half nearly surprised out of his wits. He keeps his cool, however.

"That is... certainly unexpected. I do wonder why Theodore questioned the mechanisms of my pills when you can utilize this sort of thing. Is this a new development or something that is difficult for you?"

"......" Alfonso considered this for a moment, before slowly shrugging.

"...Fine. I'll play ball with this little party of yours, girl." He said. He grasped the pen, putting a few, elaborate strokes as his signature on the paper.

"...I expect this relationship will be...beneficial, for all parties."

"An interesting transformation. I take this to mean you've steeled your resolve, in which case come at me as if this were a real fight. The first attack goes to you, as the challenger." There's a regal and deathly serious tone to her voice that had been missing during all previous talks with her.

Nakya hadn't drawn any weapons, instead standing there unarmed, and without a stance, waiting.
"No. Like I said, I'm not here to fight to kill, or think that this is anything more than a real fight. I'm here to prove my strength and make you an ally of mine..." Zlata shook her head.

Kane simply stares into the essence for a moment, half transfixed by the profundities of the light and half nearly surprised out of his wits. He keeps his cool, however.

"That is... certainly unexpected. I do wonder why Theodore questioned the mechanisms of my pills when you can utilize this sort of thing. Is this a new development or something that is difficult for you?"
"Please do forgive the boy. While he's certainly a clever individual, his purpose is to be a diplomat, not a master of biology, so he doesn't have a full grasp of my capabilities. Especially so when it comes to something as exoteric as this."

He says, sounding apologetic.

"Please do forgive the boy. While he's certainly a clever individual, his purpose is to be a diplomat, not a master of biology, so he doesn't have a full grasp of my capabilities. And this kind of thing is one, if not outright the most, exoteric thing I have."

He says, sounding apologetic.
"Ah, don't worry about it too much. I was just making a comment in jest."

Kane remarks, internally considering this gesture. Yorsha is clearly interested in more of his pills, and Kane is absolutely interested in these essences, but the issue is that the one before him is not something he can fully utilize. This essence is clearly related to the dao of light and purity, presumably to an overzealous degree such that it becomes its own form of corruption. It doesn't take much soul-searching to see that such a thing has little to no relation to his dao. That is not to say that it has no use to him, but it would be somewhat a waste in his hands.

"In any case, I don't suppose you have any other sort of essence on hand?"

"No. Like I said, I'm not here to fight to kill, or think that this is anything more than a real fight. I'm here to prove my strength and make you an ally of mine..." Zlata shook her head.
"I'm aware you don't want to try and kill me, however, unless you come at someone with at least the intent to do so, it's impossible to give it your all. Furthermore, it doesn't paint the best image for what you'd do if the fights you're planning for come to pass." Nakya shrugs

"If you're that determined to hold back though, you'd better be strong enough to make up for it."

"Ah, don't worry about it too much. I was just making a comment in jest."

Kane remarks, internally considering this gesture. Yorsha is clearly interested in more of his pills, and Kane is absolutely interested in these essences, but the issue is that the one before him is not something he can fully utilize. This essence is clearly related to the dao of light and purity, presumably to an overzealous degree such that it becomes its own form of corruption. It doesn't take much soul-searching to see that such a thing has little to no relation to his dao. That is not to say that it has no use to him, but it would be somewhat a waste in his hands.

"In any case, I don't suppose you have any other sort of essence on hand?"

Soul_of_Light.gif

The Elden King lightly nods.

"Indeed, i do, I am in possession of 6 more kinds in fact."

He would say, before then from his hand fire more essences would come out. Each with a different, unique feeling to it:
  • One cerulean, directly associable to the wind dao.
  • One dark one, an opposite of the Light of the first soul, yet in contrast still as corruptively zealous in nature
  • One deep blue, evoking a feeling of raw, unadulterated power
  • One green, evoking a feeling of vast knowladge and all-sight
  • One red, evoking a feeling of dread and terror
  • One yellow... pure, concentrated blight.
Soul_of_Flight.gif
Soul_of_Night.gif
Soul_of_Might.gif
Soul_of_Sight.gif
Soul_of_Fright.gif
Soul_of_Blight.png

"......" Alfonso considered this for a moment, before slowly shrugging.

"...Fine. I'll play ball with this little party of yours, girl." He said. He grasped the pen, putting a few, elaborate strokes as his signature on the paper.

"...I expect this relationship will be...beneficial, for all parties."
Christina hands you another briefcase. It’s filled with three black vials of blood.

“Consume these for a temporary boost in power. They each only last a minute, so use them wisely.”

Each vial is labeled with a different effect. One grants you 10x physical strength. The second grants you 2x speed and the last vial grants you 4x damage.

“In return, my master requests a specialized power of your own. Preferably, something akin to a firearm.”

Soul_of_Light.gif

The Elden King lightly nods.

"Indeed, i do, I am in possession of 6 more kinds in fact."

He would say, before then from his hand fire more essences would come out. Each with a different, unique feeling to it:
  • One cerulean, directly associable to the wind dao.
  • One dark one, an opposite of the Light of the first soul, yet in contrast still as corruptively zealous in nature
  • One deep blue, evoking a feeling of raw, unadulterated power
  • One green, evoking a feeling of vast knowladge and all-sight
  • One red, evoking a feeling of dread and terror
  • One yellow... pure, concentrated blight.
Soul_of_Flight.gif
Soul_of_Night.gif
Soul_of_Might.gif
Soul_of_Sight.gif
Soul_of_Fright.gif
Soul_of_Blight.png
Kane is silent for a moment, observing the essences. Two immediately stick out to him, the green and yellow essences. The former is certainly in line with his dao, as alchemy is but a process mediated by one's knowledge, and thus methods to gain knowledge and insight are incredibly valuable. This is part of why he has been in such a good mood since receiving enlightenment from the woman. The latter, however, is a very different sort of feeling. While still profound in its own way, it is much less subtle in its nature, being that of blight, a despoiling power. He had planned to create a poison alchemy dragon...

However, before he lets his excitement get the better of him, he asks something.

"How much do you want for one of them?"

@WHYNAUT

Deimos seems satisfied by this answer.

"Pleasure doing business with you. We'll be meeting tonight at my place to get acquainted and discuss plans. Look forward to meeting the whole team; We're still recruiting, after all." He offers a hand to shake to the other Warlord. "I hope that we can get along as well as is possible for the both of us. We smart ones have to stick together."

Kane is silent for a moment, observing the essences. Two immediately stick out to him, the green and yellow essences. The former is certainly in line with his dao, as alchemy is but a process mediated by one's knowledge, and thus methods to gain knowledge and insight are incredibly valuable. This is part of why he has been in such a good mood since receiving enlightenment from the woman. The latter, however, is a very different sort of feeling. While still profound in its own way, it is much less subtle in its nature, being that of blight, a despoiling power. He had planned to create a poison alchemy dragon...

However, before he lets his excitement get the better of him, he asks something.

"How much do you want for one of them?"
"Mhm, not for pills, that is for certain."

He light shakes his head.

"While they are by no means bad, the fact that you can casually hand over a thousand of them, shows to me that they are relatively low on the scale of what you can create. In exchange for these essences, I want to trade for something of higher quality."

Yorsha states, before then placing down the last signifier in suddan, claiming the country for himself.

"I'm aware you don't want to try and kill me, however, unless you come at someone with at least the intent to do so, it's impossible to give it your all. Furthermore, it doesn't paint the best image for what you'd do if the fights you're planning for come to pass." Nakya shrugs
"If you're that determined to hold back though, you'd better be strong enough to make up for it."
"I don't want to sound pretentious but yes, I am here with the intention of holding back." Zlata replied, "Since you told me to only prove my strength, I only came here to do just that." before materializing a longsword, one with a visible curve similar to a hook.

With a swift motion, the floating bulbs around her generated soap bubbles, that are then coated in powerful Hamon surrounding her like a shield. She'd then strike the ground with her sword and lift it up, attempting to fling the entire floor Nakya is standing on upwards.

Last edited:
Christina hands you another briefcase. It’s filled with three black vials of blood.

“Consume these for a temporary boost in power. They each only last a minute, so use them wisely.”

Each vial is labeled with a different effect. One grants you 10x physical strength. The second grants you 2x speed and the last vial grants you 4x damage.

“In return, my master requests a specialized power of your own. Preferably, something akin to a firearm.”
“…A firearm huh…” The man muttered. He thought for a moment…before raising a hand in the air, several souls coalescing in his grip. He moved his other hand for a moment…molding and shaping the soul with his fingers…until it began to take a corporeal shape.

[1 Charge: Soul Alteration]

The shape began to glow for a moment…writhing and convulsing…before beginning to take on the form of what seemed to be a strange rock-like shell…brown limbs hanging loosely from either side. Where its head would be…stood an ominous dark opening…a single red-eye poking from its center. He let go of the creature, letting it hover just above his shoulder. It was...small, roughly the size of a watermelon, but it seemed the charge had made it far stronger than it would normally be, as well as more...compact, somehow.

“…One of my children. Modified to be a bit less...bulky." The man explained, gesturing at the creature.

"...the hole in its shell can create a miniature black hole. Or...what approximates one. Allowing it to create a powerful suction that can...absorb most ranged projectiles, completely negating them. If it absorbs enough, it can use the energy it has taken to launch a powerful laser beam from its mouth." He explained. He scratched his head, patting the creature on its shell.

"Made it so that it only follows the orders of your master, and will passively absorb ranged attacks against her while she...does whatever she does. Should help if she gets into a gunfight. She could also just...grab it by the tail and order it to fire its laser at something...if she wants to treat it like a firearm."

"I don't want to sound pretentious but yes, I am here with the intention of holding back." Zlata replied, "Since you told me to only prove my strength, I only came here to do just that." before materializing a longsword, one with a visible curve similar to a hook.

With a swift motion, the floating bulbs around her generated soap bubbles, that are then coated in powerful Hamon surrounding her like a shield. She'd then strike the ground with her sword and lift it up, attempting to fling the entire floor Nakya is standing on upwards.
Nakya jumps up as the floor is moved, leaping high into the air and looking down.

Soap? An odd choice, but that's all the more reason to stay on guard

As she falls back to the ground, she swings her left arm in a slashing motion twice, once towards the spot in the ground she jumped up from, and another towards Zlata. Quickly, despite being too far to have physically touched the location, and seemingly not shooting anything, the ground she swung towards is split as if by a blade, a sure sign of what was heading towards Zlata.

Nakya jumps up as the floor is moved, leaping high into the air and looking down.

Soap? An odd choice, but that's all the more reason to stay on guard

As she falls back to the ground, she swings her left arm in a slashing motion twice, once towards the spot in the ground she jumped up from, and another towards Zlata. Quickly, despite being too far to have physically touched the location, and seemingly not shooting anything, the ground she swung towards is split as if by a blade, a sure sign of what was heading towards Zlata.
The moment Nakya looked down, Zlata wasn't there anymore, given the floor was used as a distraction. This means that the attack landed at nothing but the air.

Rusty, now would be a good time to help me analyze her moves...!

As soon as the ground was split, giant spikes spawned from the middle of it. Like opening a surprise full of traps, it headed towards her.

The moment Nakya looked down, Zlata wasn't there anymore, given the floor was used as a distraction. This means that the attack landed at nothing but the air.

Rusty, now would be a good time to help me analyze her moves...!

As soon as the ground was split, giant spikes spawned from the middle of it. Like opening a surprise full of traps, it headed towards her.
"Keep distance, attack and retreat, you need more information about her tactics" it was almost like a voice in her head.

"Mhm, not for pills, that is for certain."

He light shakes his head.

"While they are by no means bad, the fact that you can casually hand over a thousand of them, shows to me that they are relatively low on the scale of what you can create. In exchange for these essences, I want to trade for something of higher quality."

Yorsha states, before then placing down the last signifier in suddan, claiming the country for himself.
Kane nods.

"You are indeed correct about that. While these pills are by no means poor products, they are not hard to create en masse nor particularly valuable in my eyes. Of course, I am no objective arbiter of value."

He paces for a moment, not seeming particularly concerned by the country being claimed around him besides a tinge of annoyance at the now-inconvenient location of his own territory.

"As for what I have to offer, there is a great variety. Concoctions that chaotic transmute one form of creature into another, that convert any matter they touch into pure gold, that enable instantaneous teleportation in the direction one is facing, or that substantially increase your physical capabilities with no downsides. Truly, you must be a tad more specific about what you desire for me to give an adequate answer."

He finally remarks, the air shimmering behind him in the faint image of a massive cauldron.

Back