• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

After storing enough statistics Rusty sent an email to the leaders of Kazakhstan, this because he wanted to meet with them along with his colleagues from the Chinese and Bhutan cabinet.

"We cannot give away our country just like that"

"You are not giving their country, in fact, I do not plan to govern you and your people, at best, I plan to help you with the development of your society and the partial control of crime"

"We are not sure that this is real, we saw on international television how one of you warlords was able to conquer and torment multiple countries, how can we be sure beyond simple words that this will not happen to us?"

"Because if I wanted to conquer him I would have already done so by placing the markers for that and racking everyone's brains, which I have not done, I ask you to at least accept my protection, I do not even intend to get involved in your internal affairs beyond extreme cases"

A heated discussion ensued, where Rusty laid out what he could of every tactic the other warlords used about how they(no all) take control over their lands to force them to do things like worship their warlord as God and compared that China and Bhutan barely changed only in their treatment of high-level criminals and technological advances, in the end Rusty managed to place his last marker and a barrier over Kazakhstan.

After that, Rusty traveled back to his temple to discuss his war tactics with the other members of the council in case of an invasion.
There'd be suddenly a mail that Rusty would receive as he began discussion.

It read:

To Rusty, Warlord of China.

"It's me, Zlata. I'm not that formal when it comes to doing letters like these, but, I'd rather get to the point quick.

I have calculated that there'd be a bunch of Warlords coming after me, and possibly you, after the meeting. Both of us have huge territories and I know that means we'd be giant targets put on a silver platter.

I'm sorry since I was frustrated about the current events. But, I didn't come here to receive your pity, I know it puts a lot of shame and that I must atone for that.

I've sent this letter to make an alliance. I want to promote peace, but, I would need all the allies I can to preserve that peace. Whether it be through war or through negotiation.

If you made up your mind, meet me at Genghis Khan statue at 5 PM, I won't bring any guards with me, just a titan and myself.

Sincerely, Zlata Jughey..."

There'd be suddenly a mail that Rusty would receive as he began discussion.

It read:

To Rusty, Warlord of China.

"It's me, Zlata. I'm not that formal when it comes to doing letters like these, but, I'd rather get to the point quick.

I have calculated that there'd be a bunch of Warlords coming after me, and possibly you, after the meeting. Both of us have huge territories and I know that means we'd be giant targets put on a silver platter.

I'm sorry since I was frustrated about the current events. But, I didn't come here to receive your pity, I know it puts a lot of shame and that I must atone for that.

I've sent this letter to make an alliance. I want to promote peace, but, I would need all the allies I can to preserve that peace. Whether it be through war or through negotiation.

If you made up your mind, meet me at Genghis Khan statue at 5 PM, I won't bring any guards with me, just a titan and myself.

Sincerely, Zlata Jughey..."
"..." The quantum computers installed in Rusty's system gave him different possible actions, there was a 90% chance that it wasn't a trap according to the data collected about her, 9% that it was an attempt by a third and external warlord trying to wage war by making people think it was an invasion. But there was 1% of it being a trap, so he prepared his troops in case his central unit was compromised, however, his troops would not go with him, they would remain waiting, ready with the newly teleported built in case of battle.

So he decided to go, although first he went to see the order of new materials for his battle shell, after obtaining the additional layer of different metals, he personally flew there Genghis Khan statue

So he decided to go, although first he went to see the order of new materials for his battle shell, after obtaining the additional layer of different metals, he personally flew there Genghis Khan statue
He would see Zlata actually there with a colossal titan about to disappear into ash as she sat on the patch of grass, looking at Rusty as she waved her hand.

“I need to improve my security so I can leave the country to conquer others but none of my summons last that long. I'll have to bring someone in, but who or rather what?" Defender says going to the library and typing Swiss folklore in the search bar, "William Tell isn't strong enough, Jean de la Boliét isn't a fighter, Stollenwurm maybe, Helvetia seems a normal human, I might have to look elsewhere."

"That does indeed seem to be the case. "

Not surprising, nor the first time European powers try to carve Africa for themselves.

"I'd be willing to help you take them on, but at one condiction. "

He says, raising a bark-like finger.

"You will bring yourself back up in net life, that is, through your own power or by proxy, make so as much, if not more, life is born as the amount lost from your incident. Do you accept this term?"
[REDACTED] would seem genuinely stumped at this for a moment "How am I meant to create life? All I can do in my current state is produce change in something that already is. But this, well this, seems like quite an interesting challenge to overcome." At this moment you can hear it start talking to itself softly, you can overhear a few such as template, prison, balancing, and ascension. "Very well then, I accept. I shall try my best."

"I was trying to make a joke, to make this more bearable, but anyway, can we get started?"
"Sorry sorry..." she giggled as she lowered her head, before crossing her legs and sitting down on the grass.

"Yeah... right..." she murmured, "Since you read the letter, that's all I'm really gonna say to you right now. Just a repeat."

"No extra details, just that?" Rusty couldn't believe this, but he guessed that if she came here it was to confirm that she want peace.

"Well, can I ask you something, Lady Zlata?"

"Yes." she answered.
"Which were?

If you want to know what mine were, these are them.
Ruler 1: i am part of Government, however the government will remain, simply all political matters will pass through my hands

Rule 2: Criminals who have committed a serious crime (mass murder, sale of chemical weapons, many rapes, kidnapping, you know anyone with a death sentence that it would be a bad idea to let them free in society) will be transformed and used for experiments, however those who have not done anything serious will be forgiven and will have a normal sentence

Ruler 3: industrial sites will be improved for the updating and construction of new infrastructures related to the study of metal, particle and computing accelerators and others

Rule 4: People who are missing limbs can if they want to be part of the SuperiorMakind project where they will receive improvements and recover from injuries in exchange for being used to experiment further, however this is optional

This last rule treats those involved as human beings, don't worry, I can stop myself before doing something crazy but tell me, what rule you put to know how free and happy are your citizens?"

"Which were?

If you want to know what mine were, these are them.
Ruler 1: i am part of Government, however the government will remain, simply all political matters will pass through my hands

Rule 2: Criminals who have committed a serious crime (mass murder, sale of chemical weapons, many rapes, kidnapping, you know anyone with a death sentence that it would be a bad idea to let them free in society) will be transformed and used for experiments, however those who have not done anything serious will be forgiven and will have a normal sentence

Ruler 3: industrial sites will be improved for the updating and construction of new infrastructures related to the study of metal, particle and computing accelerators and others

Rule 4: People who are missing limbs can if they want to be part of the SuperiorMakind project where they will receive improvements and recover from injuries in exchange for being used to experiment further, however this is optional

This last rule treats those involved as human beings, don't worry, I can stop myself before doing something crazy but tell me, what rule you put to know how free and happy are your citizens?"
"Well, it's...

1. All citizens of Russia will have their body modified to be "Hamon" users and Titan Shifters. (In case the GM disagrees, then this would be replaced for: "All citizens of Russia will be taught Hamon and gain a portion of Zlata's titan shifting abilities)

2. The Paths are granted to each subject for a private or public instant communication, allowing for information to be sent rather quickly whenever or wherever you may be.

3. Promoting peace and harmony is our agenda, we can welcome outsiders taking refuge from other Warlords. Negotiations are a must before armed conflict."

"What do you do with people who don't want to have harmony? Peace is sometimes not tied to harmony, a child must learn to defend himself from a bully, otherwise he will live in a world where everyone is hostile when he goes outside."

"What do you do with people who don't want to have harmony? Peace is sometimes not tied to harmony, a child must learn to defend himself from a bully, otherwise he will live in a world where everyone is hostile when he goes outside."

"We will consult them. But if that doesn't really work, we send them to prison to look back on their sins...."

The wind blew past her hair as she slowly stood up and looked at the sky, her hand reaching into the sky.

"I know other Warlords would view me as... naive. Someone who tries not to sacrifice something for the greater good. But... I'm not like that. I know that someday, somehow, somewhere, I'll fight Warlords who are up to no good. I know that I will have to kill to preserve that peace.

Everyone in my country knows that. I didn't want to give them lies, nor tell something that could temporarily be true but end up being the opposite when the day comes.

I taught them that, if there's comes a time where you need to fight, to kill, to sacrifice something, then you do it.

In order to protect something, you need to fight and defend it with all your might.

And that's my dream.

I dream of protecting my people. No, of protecting everyone in this world. I know it's... borderline impossible, so let me reiterate.

I'm here to save as much as I can. I'm here to protect all those who do good and punish those who do evil.

And even with the fact that there are other Warlords coming to kill me, to take my land, to pose as me and commit crimes, I will uphold my dream and fight until the very end..."

Zlata smiled and reached her hand for a handshake, "Let's save this world together, Rusty..."
"This is insulting" he joked while leave

7RFz.gif

Last edited:
Indian Ocean Mauritius
"This should be easier to do." he said up in the north of the island currently placing a marker.

" 3 more to go." he said hoping on to speed run conquering the island.

The titan continued to walk, with the clone from North Pole starting another expedition. Meanwhile the one near Russia, was making it's way to the snowy plains and onto the giant walls.

"Well, I... lied. I digressed the choice of joining the fight. I don't want to hurt anyone along the way..." she murmured, shaking her head.
"You... lied?"

Maria's brow furrowed in confusion, her gaze shifting from the vast landscape to Zlata.
"About joining the fight?"

Maria couldn't help but feel a tinge of disappointment. She had hoped for a united front against the chaos that seemed to plague this world.
It was expected, of course, but it meant Maria would need to adjust her own expectations and plans accordingly.

She mulled it over, trying to put herself in Zlata's shoes. "I get it, really. It's a tough call to make. Sometimes, it feels like there are no easy answers..."

Maria paused, looking at Zlata. "But you know, I believe together, we can find a solution that doesn't compromise our principles."

"You... lied?"

Maria's brow furrowed in confusion, her gaze shifting from the vast landscape to Zlata.
"About joining the fight?"

Maria couldn't help but feel a tinge of disappointment. She had hoped for a united front against the chaos that seemed to plague this world.
It was expected, of course, but it meant Maria would need to adjust her own expectations and plans accordingly.

She mulled it over, trying to put herself in Zlata's shoes. "I get it, really. It's a tough call to make. Sometimes, it feels like there are no easy answers..."

Maria paused, looking at Zlata. "But you know, I believe together, we can find a solution that doesn't compromise our principles."
"I know it's stupid of me... But, the other Warlords are right. Had I joined, I'd only cause collateral damage..." Zlata murmured. Sending in titans would be difficult and detrimental given how massive they are, sending in Hamon users would only be effective in close quarters within an ambush scenario.

"Yeah, I believe that too..." Zlata paused and gave Maria a look, "I want to save the world. I want to save as much people as I can. And if together we can... defeat the evil that surrounds us and spread the peace and love that every human deserves, then... it'd all be worth it..." she looked down at the snowy plains the titan is slowly treading, smiling as she glanced up into the sky.

[REDACTED] would seem genuinely stumped at this for a moment "How am I meant to create life? All I can do in my current state is produce change in something that already is. But this, well this, seems like quite an interesting challenge to overcome." At this moment you can hear it start talking to itself softly, you can overhear a few such as template, prison, balancing, and ascension. "Very well then, I accept. I shall try my best."
A lesser being would be suspecious, but for the king, this is good.

"Very well indeed, so the pact is created. I'll go gather my forces, my army, though so we may coordinate, here."

Yorsha says before then handing over a phone with his contacts to [REDACTED]. He would then finish what he had started, placing the last signifier in Central Africa, and would then vanish, and teleport all back home to the capital of his kingdom.

There he would have quite the bit to do. First thing off he would need to select some of the worked, which's number has increased by a lot, a bit more than a hundred of them. They would be split in four groups, each to be modified in a different way, and each sent to four selarate chambers

In each of said rooms, material has been collected from special creatures, celestial being brought fourth by giant pillars that have been cultivated from small size to proper form. Melee, range, magic and summoning, these are four form of adaptations, and those that will be biologically tinkered into the groups.

While the modifications the main body does the modification underway, the king would furthermore would furthermore have create a smaller clone body with a fragment of its mind, senting it to perform another but yer crucial duty. that being cashing in the work of the scouts, as it heads into a hall full of teleporters, rigged to many places across the continent.

Utilizing this network of instant travel, the clone form places down in an extremely short amount of time many singifiers, quickly taking over nations.

Gabon and Uganda are now part of Yorsha's domain.

The celestial-enhanced will be his Royal Guard, meanwhile the biologically-enhanced will be his elite, but he will still need many normal personel, and this massive gain in territory will aid with that.

Commandment 5: When your king call for your help, you shall provide.

His army will soon be ready to march out.

Oh, and also because of his newly expanded territories, he will need to make sure that divergences between the countries don't cause problems, so a new further commandment will be established.

Commandment 6: You shall not discriminate against one another, nor let prejudice split you apart. Do not let greed or envy rule your judgement, be kind and helpful to one other, and even more so the ones in poverty or sickness. You are all part of one people now, equals, and you will beheave as such.

Last edited:
After a long meeting and a tedious return to their territory, "Tabula" still isn't done, as they need to deal with their connection to REDACTED. They skirt a thin, milky white barrier around Cuba until they reach the middle of its southern face before entering. revealing several overgrown islands in the far distance. Rather than approaching any of them, "Tabula" instead lands on a small, inhabited island, and as they approach its landscape rapidly shifts, forming a stony dome with a cave snaking into it, placing the woman inside before flying out again.

Outside of the formation, "Tabula" finally removes Nightcrypt's Mask, reverting to Kane's normal appearance. While he does find it quite fun to use disguises and cause mischief, it's also quite stifling, though not in a particularly bad way. He has pondered in the past if he finds it sexually interesting, but that's a matter for another time. He quickly heads out again, taking Haiti and the Dominican Republic as further parts of his Territory. With their small size as nations and Kane's speed and stealth capabilities, trying to stop him would be like trying to track a fly across a continent and hit it dead-on with a tactical missile. Finally extending the Divine World Refining Formation around these new additions to his territory, Kane finally has some time to himself.

His first order or business is checking on the projects he left running before leaving. The ten additional sets of alchemy dragons came out fine, and even grew to 43 as the number of Qi Condensation cultivators increased to the same amount. Some of them even managed to create their own sets of alchemy dragons, but they're rather lacking compared to Kane's, being substantially weaker and less "alive." Simply put, the only things that they can refine on their own are the simplest of recipes, but for these new cultivators, that alone is an almost heaven-defying advantage. Similarly, the few sets of his that set on an another task are still diligently working, having created over a thousand pill spheres, balls of pure medicinal energy intangibly bound together by magnetic and gravitational forces. Of course, he deliberately left the more intensive parts of this project for himself to complete, but he does have one thing to do before that.

A little thing he came up with prior to returning is World Soul Refining. Where he comes from, everything has souls, from rocks to grass to trees and even mountains and planets. The purity of a planet's soul determined how viable that planet was for cultivation, affecting its size and the density of qi and cultivation resources. Normally, doing this would affect the entire planet and draw unwanted attention, as well as give his rivals a substantial advantage. However, with the Divine World Refining Formation sealing off his Territory, he can selectively affect only the land in it. Of course, refining a planet's soul is a monumental task, but he has some ideas on how to make the matter easier to stomach.

Reaching Brunei is rather easy, there’s not much resistance that the portion of Malaysia on Borneo would put up, considering Nakya hadn’t really advertised her presence or done anything overtly hostile, although she did set up a marker at the easternmost and southernmost points of Malaysia on her way there. Upon arriving at Ulu Temburong National Park, which just so happens to be the easternmost point of Brunei, she places a signifier, and as usual, radiates electro energy.

“Open.”

With that word, flame appears on her fingertips, and is dragged back to form an arrow along her arm, which she fires at the rainforest floor. The subsequent explosion and flames destroy the trees within a good distance of her marker, clearing it up for her, what happened after that though was none of her concern, as she took off towards the next location, and then the next, repeating the process at each marker location, and eventually taking the small nation as her own.

After the short time it took to claim Brunei, she returns to Indonesia, grabbing and stuffing another two sorcerers in her shadow and returning to her new territory to issue an order, the storm cast upon her other territories manifesting around her newest one as well.

All members of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces, active and reserve, will report to Pulau Muara Besar for a training exercise immediately.

Last edited:
With the majority of their military defeated, the rest of Morocco fell with little resistance. One by one, he put up his markers in the various regions of the land, until it was all his!

"You know, I was expecting to have a bit more fun with this country; ah well, this is probably the biggest country still left." Arthur said to himself, not really caring if the three on his back heard him.

"Uh, sir? You do realize that the vast majority of places aren't conquered yet, right?" Emperatriz asked tentatively, not wanting to annoy her new leader with a dumb question "Oh, who am I kidding? He's a warlord, otherworldly, supernatural person! There's no way that he didn't know tha-" her thoughts were interrupted.

"Wait, what? There are other places?! How big is this planet?!" the shocked apostle responded, genuinely flabbergasted that Earth was so...massive! Emperatriz was a bit take aback that he didn't know such a basic thing about the land that he conquered. "Uhm, if that's the case, where would you guys recommend we travel to next? I literally know nothing about this place, so I'm all ears!" he asked the group, a bit embarrassed.

"You know, I hear India is lovely this time of year! Not only that, but it has the highest amount of possible converts out of all of the untaken nations." Caesar pitched to him.

"Wow, you know that off the top of your head?"

"Nah, I just have my phone on me." Caesar admitted, pulling his phone out of his pocket and waving it in front of Arthur's face.

"Oh yeah, those things. You know, I really oughta learn more about how to use those blasted pieces of technology! Maybe one of you could teach me?"

Unlike his previous questions, no one responded. "Clearly I need to warm up to them a bit more...." Arthur thought to himself. How would he though.....AHA!

"Sorry if this goes against your weekend plans, kids, but I'm taking you to India with me!" He told them, getting excited just thinking about all of the people he would convert, and how much training these guys would get.

"Huh?!" Marcos said, finally breaking his mostly silent attitude to the group.

"Yup! First stop, India! Now, someone give me directions."

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

In little under an hour, the Warlord had arrived at the border of Algeria, where he suddenly stopped, and slowly grounded himself. He sensed something was off here...like there was another Warlord already present. He hadn't faced off head-on against another one before, so to say he was a bit anxious would be an understatement. But, despite his minor fears, he persevered forward.

"No doubt he's here; only a matter of time before he gets to us." Arthur mumbled to himself, just quiet enough so that the trio on his back couldn't hear him.

little under an hour, the Warlord had arrived at the border of Algeria, where he suddenly stopped, and slowly grounded himself. He sensed something was off here...like there was another Warlord already present. He hadn't faced off head-on against another one before, so to say he was a bit anxious would be an understatement. But, despite his minor fears, he persevered forward.

"No doubt he's here; only a matter of time before he gets to us." Arthur mumbled to himself, just quiet enough so that the trio on his back couldn't hear him.
As Arthur set foot onto the sands of the Algerian desert…he would notice the wind begin to shift…a movement that would eventually evolve into an ever-growing gust of air and sand as a small, localized tornado appeared before him. Three holes began to form within its surface…gradually shaping into two eyes and a wide, jagged mouth.

As if this phenomenon was not…strange enough, the sentient whirlwind…began to speak. Its voice was harsh…airy, like wind battering glass.

“…The winds of the desert stand before you, conquerer. State your purpose.” The wind roared.

As Arthur set foot onto the sands of the Algerian desert…he would notice the wind begin to shift…a movement that would eventually evolve into an ever-growing gust of air and sand as a small, localized tornado appeared before him. Three holes began to form within its surface…gradually shaping into two eyes and a wide, jagged mouth.

As if this phenomenon was not…strange enough, the sentient whirlwind…began to speak. Its voice was harsh…airy, like wind battering glass.

“…The winds of the desert stand before you, conquerer. State your purpose.” The wind roared.
Arthur seemed unmoved by the wind, though his acolytes were hanging onto him for dear life, as to not be blown away.

"Heh, neat trick. But if you must know, I am simply wanting to pass through; this country just happens to be in the way of our destination."

@MaidRip

A portal opens right next to you. Vials of blood and serotonin roll into your hands. Each power is neatly labeled.

ROMULUS’S SEROTONIN SAMPLE: 4x strength, 2x speed, 10x melee, and invulnerability.

Each power up should last approximately one post (30 seconds in roleplay.)

Father’s voice echoes through.

“Send your best and brightest, Sandra. Time is running out.”

You hear the screams of people as they turn into Grimm, before the portal closes.

@Torlikoff

As you approach Ireland, a large hologram of Father appears in the land. He laughs at you.

“Good evening, Pissant. I see you’ve taken my failure to your abode. Well, well. Every father must let their child go one day….I have a farewell gift for the both of you.”

You see the remaining population of UK and Ireland turned into hostages. Attached to their necks are high explosive collars.

“…Whatever land you may steal from me will now be barren. Unfit for anything other than collecting ash. Enjoy.”

Helicopters fly to the coast launch napalm at you. The heat of the flames much hotter than anything this world could produce. They fly suicidally, and explode into you.

“This will not kill you. I know it. I just wanted to make your day a little worse before meeting you at parliament, insect.”

Last edited:
"I know it's stupid of me... But, the other Warlords are right. Had I joined, I'd only cause collateral damage..." Zlata murmured. Sending in titans would be difficult and detrimental given how massive they are, sending in Hamon users would only be effective in close quarters within an ambush scenario.

"Yeah, I believe that too..." Zlata paused and gave Maria a look, "I want to save the world. I want to save as much people as I can. And if together we can... defeat the evil that surrounds us and spread the peace and love that every human deserves, then... it'd all be worth it..." she looked down at the snowy plains the titan is slowly treading, smiling as she glanced up into the sky.
Maria's face lit up with feigned enthusiasm. "Oh, absolutely! We're poised to be the ultimate dream team of peace, no doubt about it!"

She chuckled lightly, "I'll be honest, I didn't exactly arrive here with a meticulously crafted plan. So, I'm more than happy to follow your lead."

Arthur seemed unmoved by the wind, though his acolytes were hanging onto him for dear life, as to not be blown away.

"Heh, neat trick. But if you must know, I am simply wanting to pass through; this country just happens to be in the way of our destination."
"Trick...!?" The wind seemed...angered at this, the air beginning to swirl harder...faster...the intensity rapidly ramping up until the sky above them was clouded in a whirlwind of sand...

And then all at once, it dissipated, the creature's artificial eyes widening in apparent surprise.

"...My master...wishes to speak to you...personally..." The wind said...shrinking itself down into a small, gentle gust.

"...He requests you...wait a moment, for him to arrive."

Maria's face lit up with feigned enthusiasm. "Oh, absolutely! We're poised to be the ultimate dream team of peace, no doubt about it!"

She chuckled lightly, "I'll be honest, I didn't exactly arrive here with a meticulously crafted plan. So, I'm more than happy to follow your lead."
"Well, for one, the Warlord is China is very nice and... I made friends with him!" she said happily, "So it's technically the three of us now..." she continued.

"Well, for one, the Warlord is China is very nice and... I made friends with him!" she said happily, "So it's technically the three of us now..." she continued.
The China Warlord... The robot?
It's on board with our plan for peace?
How could a robot truly comprehend the complexities of human conflict?
How could it empathize with the struggles that defined their existence?

"Nice! The more, the merrier, right?" Maria forced a cheerful tone, pushing aside her lingering doubts.
It wouldn't do to dwell on skepticism when unity was their goal.

The China Warlord... The robot?
It's on board with our plan for peace?
How could a robot truly comprehend the complexities of human conflict?
How could it empathize with the struggles that defined their existence?

"Nice! The more, the merrier, right?" Maria forced a cheerful tone, pushing aside her lingering doubts.
It wouldn't do to dwell on skepticism when unity was their goal.
"Yeah, I'm surprised that robot even went along after my mail!" a cheery reply as she gently placed a hand on Maria's shoulder, smiling.

"Trick...!?" The wind seemed...angered at this, the air beginning to swirl harder...faster...the intensity rapidly ramping up until the sky above them was clouded in a whirlwind of sand...

And then all at once, it dissipated, the creature's artificial eyes widening in apparent surprise.

"...My master...wishes to speak to you...personally..." The wind said...shrinking itself down into a small, gentle gust.

"...He requests you...wait a moment, for him to arrive."
“I suppose I could spare a few minutes if it means avoiding conflict. But no more than that, you hear?!”

Given the multitude of technologies and computers he's absorbed, the trigger for the bomb collar system is easy enough to disarm, turning off the method for activation without a single sign of it. This does come at the cost of actually dodging the napalm blasted at Deimos. He doesn't particularly fret over this, instead placing a hand to where the napalm is coming in, his arm absorbing the impact and the heat fully. Even with his natural resistance to heat, the attack does blast him with intensities far beyond what he'd normally be capable of resisting. When the attack ended, Deimos merely sighed.

"Oh, what to do with you? What to do with you indeed." He said noncommittally. On his arm, a large amount of his flesh is burned badly, some of it even melted off. the demon doesn't fret over this at all, continuing his walk forward to confront Father. As he does, his skin reforms and pieces itself back together, turning his burnt mess of an arm back to normal in no time at all.

"You know, if you're going to try and spite someone before you die, it's best to actually hurt them and not make yourself look so utterly pathetic as to spend your last moments accomplishing absolutely nothing. You haven't even insulted me very much, nothing you've said is worse than what I hear on the street from teenagers."

Back