• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Setsuna

Richard writes in his notebook again.

I WAS THE PREVIOUS AMBASSADOR OF IRELAND, BEFORE THE MONSTER WHO CALLS HIMSELF FATHER TURNED ME INTO THIS.

IT MAY BE A BIG ASK, BUT IF YOU COULD RETURN MY HUMANITY I WOULD BE IN YOUR DEBT.

"I am Rusty, Member of council of china and warlord, so are you one of those who proclaimed themselves God? " said the mechanical lifeform to Fin
"Yes. I find religion to be quite useful to control the populace. Just straight up mind control or terror is not effictive." he said.
@Setsuna

Richard writes in his notebook again.

I WAS THE PREVIOUS AMBASSADOR OF IRELAND, BEFORE THE MONSTER WHO CALLS HIMSELF FATHER TURNED ME INTO THIS.

IT MAY BE A BIG ASK, BUT IF YOU COULD RETURN MY HUMANITY I WOULD BE IN YOUR DEBT.
Fin tried to use crazy diamond to restore richard to his previous form

"Are you making an alliance for ill intensions? Or for the betterment?" she asked politely.
“It’s more so to prevent unnecessarily conflict than anything. If I’m going to spread the word of god, I would rather not have to do it while fighting! Not to mention, you seem to practice the art of the ripple, correct? Anyone who uses our lord’s fightings style can’t be too bad!” He answered in a rather jovial tone.
"Greeting, I hope, I wasn`t late, had some things to take care of." he said to the other warlords getting out of his jet
Arthur’s face grimaced at the sight of Fin, and he got up from the table in a huff.

“And with that, I take my leave; I will not allow myself to be in the presence of such a Heathen.” He remarked with a certain venom in his speech. He then walked up to Fin, and pushed his finger into the chest of France’s Warlord.

“Count your days, “God King”, for they will be over soon.”

“It’s more so to prevent unnecessarily conflict than anything. If I’m going to spread the word of god, I would rather not have to do it while fighting! Not to mention, you seem to practice the art of the ripple, correct? Anyone who uses our lord’s fightings style can’t be too bad!” He answered in a rather jovial tone.

Arthur’s face grimaced at the sight of Fin, and he got up from the table in a huff.

“And with that, I take my leave; I will not allow myself to be in the presence of such a Heathen.” He remarked with a certain venom in his speech. He then walked up to Fin, and pushed his finger into the chest of France’s Warlord.

"Oh great a fanatic." he thought of arthur.

"Guess I will have to to put him in high threat list." he thought

"For reasons like these I decided to be more of an external protection force and not gets involved with culture and political issues that are not of extreme urgency." Even with a robotic voice, one might feel like he's rolling his eyes even though he doesn't have them.

"So you have heard of me..." Zlata tilted her head, "Huh..."
"Oh great a fanatic." he thought of arthur.

"Guess I will have to to put him in high threat list." he thought
"Are you..." Zlata's eyes widened at what Arthur said before he left, "Are you the one who controlled those people?" she didn't want to believe it.

"So you have heard of me..." Zlata tilted her head, "Huh..."

"Are you..." Zlata's eyes widened at what Arthur said before he left, "Are you the one who controlled those people?" she didn't want to believe it.
"I wouldn`t say controlled more charmed. Who might you be pretty one?" he said

Last edited:
"My name is..." breathe in and breathe out, she calmed down, "I'm Zlata Jughey, Warlord of Russia... Nice to meet you..." she replied politely.
"Nice to meet you. You don`t need to be nervous." he replied.

"Russia huh. To conquer that large area, she must have powerful abilities, better to not anger her." he thought

She once again uses this streaming feature on what the humans call a phone to record herself as she shows them the corrupted wastelands that would soon become a fully developed part of her empire, directly to every screen in her Grimmized paradise. Her head looms over all of her subjects like a massive moon, deadly red eyes glaring at all of them.

“Attention, losers. Our empire expands. I can practically taste the fear and negativity in the world. And it’s only going to get worse from here. My announcement to you, is that we will all become immortal in hatred and in conquest! We will murder, corrupt, and destroy all in sight! And MOST OF ALL! For fans of the rapper Jay Eazy currently positioned in the USA, I have received word that MEGAMAN DROPS JANUARY 7TH! LISTEEEEENNNN!”

As the screens flicker off, utilizing a forcefully activated Bluetooth system, all across the country, “Megaman” by Jay Eazy begins to play on countless speakers as their battle anthem, Grimm roaring in tandem as Eazy’s vocals burst into the night.

"Nice to meet you. You don`t need to be nervous." he replied.

"Russia huh. To conquer that large area, she must have powerful abilities, better to not anger her." he thought
"I'm not nervous, just..."

"Just asking if you're the one who Arthur really refered to as the God King. I know he looked at you and I know he was talking to you. I want to know, if you're actually the one he's talk about..." Zlata said as politely as she can.

"I'm not nervous, just..."

"Just asking if you're the one who Arthur really refered to as the God King. I know he looked at you and I know he was talking to you. I want to know, if you're actually the one he's talk about..." Zlata said as politely as she can.
"Yes. The god king is just for my subjects , you can speak how you like to me." he replied

@The north pole

"Pssh, you're telling me."

Deimos snarks as he watches Arthur leave. "I'm surprised he didn't try to kill me on the spot, given my devilish appearance and all that~ So, Fin, is it? You're a bit late to the party," he remarks. He watches Fin use that restoration ability upon richard with mild contempt; But he pushes the thought aside. He got the information he wanted, and so has no more use for the ambassador. "Still, I don't mind talking business. Excuse me if I seem occupied, I'm currently fighting the horrid father-daughter duo that did that to the poor bastard."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Deimos noticed the effect the viscera had on her strength before, and he determines it's not the time to let her get even stronger. So, his tendrils lash out again. Massive maws form across his back, and those soldiers that aren't already turned into fuel for her are grabbed, pulled into the giant bestial mouths and devoured whole. He reads their memories and knowledge for good measure, always looking for a weakness to exploit.

"Poor kid."

He disippates as the hammer passes harmlessly through his body, a mere cloud of malice that reforms above her. "Sucks to be pushed around by your old man, doesn't it? I know how that feels."

that doesn't stop his attacks, though. He calls down a bolt of lightning from above onto her, floating freely in the air unhindered by his previous jet.

"Let's just say that I have a really reliable guy. I'll make sure to keep in touch; until then, see ya!" He said while flying off into the sky, no doubtedely heading towards the newly conquered Portugal.
"Okay..." Zlata slowly frowned and nodded as she saw him leave.
"Yes. The god king is just for my subjects , you can speak how you like to me." he replied
But remained eerily silent when facing Fin, given she knows what he's done.

@Lou_change

Romulus buckles under your attack. She collapses on the floor as her energy had already been worn out fighting Deinks.

@Torlikoff

A brief memory enters your head as you eat the soldiers. It shows Father relentlessly whipping Romulus, before forcing a helmet down her head. She screams loudly again before any sign of sentience is wiped out completely.

The soldier shakes his head.

“…That thing should be destroyed…”

The memory ends.

However, the combined might of Defender and Deimos render Romulus helpless. Her boosts have worn out. She’s on her knees. Tears flow down her helmet, like a helpless child crying alone. Father’s voice echoes through her helmet.

“WORTHLESS CHILD. I WILL MAKE MORE OF YOU, AND TOSS YOU AWAY LIKE TNE BROKEN TOOL YOU ARE.”

Electricity shocks her head in an attempt to revitalize her, but the gloom stops any healing done. The helmet flashes as she bangs against it.

“…F-FATHER….”

She simply kneels, at the mercy of both Deimos and Defender.

"According to her trail of destruction, she appears to come from Mexico, however beyond her large army of varied monsters she can create, many of her abilities are unknown."
"Mexico that's troublesome. It too far away. Does anyone of use here have territory in the america." he asked.

"Locating her in person is going to be troublesome. She can create monster so she has enough monsters to stall us." he said.

In Buenos Aires, a parade was held as the city echoed with the sound of rejoicing and festivities.

"¡Salve a la Diosa!" They chanted and cheered.

A woman stood above them all, smiling as she received praise. She sighed in satisfaction. She had soaked in the praise from the people she ruled over around 3 hours now. She figured that was long enough for now. Warping to the west-most border of the nation, she makes her way across with several troops of hers.

Exiting the boundaries of Argentina, she arrives on the east border of Chile, placing a signifier down, then continued to make her way through Chile, headed to the west of the country.

(I used Google Translate for the Spanish. If anyone knows the proper translations, I'd appreciate it lol)

@TheNorthpole
Dewi pulls out a cell phone, sending a few texts out, before putting it away.

"If you're worried about locating her in person, just try to judge the direction she's going in based on where she's been already, and intercept her by waiting a ways up her path."

Landing in the most eastern point of the country, Nakya immediately placed her first marker in Singapore. And with it, a declaration of war, a massive pillar of flame erupting from the Navy Museum that was a distance away.

"This country, despite being smaller than many, has a much bigger military, let's see what they can do."

On schedule, there was a rapid investigation sent to what seemed like a missile strike. The SAF ground forces approached to assess the threat, locating only the lone Warlord. At first they approached the seemingly non threatening, if oddly dressed individual, tentatively but with hopes of extracting her from the scene.

"Hey miss, come on we'll get you out."

A small force of about 50, and then typical first responders, others should come as time continues

With a wave of her fingers, a slash swept through the one approaching her, causing a vertical bifurcation, before anyone could react to this seemingly impossible phenomenon, she dashed forwards into the group, her speed was far too high for an ordinary human to react to. By the time they could raise their weapons, it was too late. A devastating punch to the solar plexus of many of them, whilst the others were set upon by Nue, zapping and frying them with its electricity.

It's not like they all went down instantly though, so it only stood to reason that the remainder of the very large armed forces of the nation were on alert now, messages having gotten to them, citizens requesting assistance on emergency service lines, etc, but there's only so much that could be done at a moment's notice. Realizing this, Nakya smiles, as a storm spreads around Singapore's borders as well, stopping all inwards and outwards travel, disallowing assistance from outside.

Hopping on Nue to fly off towards the next marker spot, she makes sure to flood the area around her marker with enough energy to cause a region full of balethunder to form, any citizens who were still in the area succumbing to hazardous environment.

As they approached the second marker's location, they were accosted by jets this time, the government taking the very obvious threat seriously, however…

"Fall."

With a sudden barrage of lightning from the clear sky, the formation of fighter jets were taken down to the ground, an impossible amount of lightning falling into the same spots, onlookers, and even the victims, could only really attribute it to the divine. A cruel deity, but in their eyes, a deity nonetheless.

As she dismounts Nue to place a second signifier, she's caught off guard by a tank shell hitting her square in the chest. The force of it sends her flying back a good bit, but it's simply not powerful enough to do much damage, the superficial damage being quickly cleaned up by reverse cursed technique.

"The first commando battalion, all 6 companies even, with reinforcements, amazing"

A show of force from a nation that didn't want to go down, the desperate last efforts of a people faced by something they couldn't understand, much less combat. The fleeting taste of this conflict, the destruction and strength of these ordinary men in the face of it was something that she enjoyed.

“Dragon scales… repulsion… paired falling stars.”

A chant spoken, as the finest land force in the nation took aim and fired. While the smoke was still erupting from the barrels of their tanks and guns, her hand was placed on the ground, which then split open, a deep fissure running through the ground and pulling several vehicles and men in. Those not crushed or killed by the initial fall, soon fell to the followup from the Musou no Hitotachi, a massive wave of pure electro elemental energy obliterating all in its path. It doesn’t take much more for Nue and Nakya to clear up the strongest ground force they had, the inability to do damage with their standard weaponry, combined with the quickness she acted with made for a relatively simple fight.

As she goes to plant the third marker, it is this time the RSAF that intercepts her. A wave of her clawed hands cleaves several jets to pieces, however several more take their place, a clear last ditch effort. In that case who was she to not meet them in kind? Space behind her shattered, revealing an eye in the void, from which a massive arm holding an even larger sword emerged.

It swung horizontally, right to left, and as its swing finished, it was as if time froze for a moment, while space was sliced clean through, a swathe of reality cut as if it were any other material, that and the subsequent electric explosion wiped out the planes that were grouped together. The rest of her trip throughout Singapore was rather uneventful, being different flavors of ignoring whatever was thrown at her, and simply destroying the pursuing forces with relative ease, the only thing that ever made it difficult being the numbers. But any amount of ants were ultimately ants. Seeing they were ultimately unable to put a dent in her, and simply kept losing men, eventually they stopped throwing people at her, either giving up, or preparing for something, but either way it was too late, as she placed down the final marker, and much like the other three, flooded it with enough energy to make the area inhospitable.

With the country as hers, she issued a rule to it:

All active members of the Singapore Armed Forces must report to the National Stadium, any who can not fit inside, get as close as possible.

A simple proclamation, one designed to give a reward to the soldiers who fought so valiantly against her efforts, with the main thing she thought a warrior ought to be rewarded with.

As everyone had finished gathering inside, multiple fire plumes emerged from within flaming arrows she shot exploding into pillars of flame, torching the once magnificent stadium, and the entirety of Singapore's military force.

Nakya, having finished the country off and figuring her allies should be done with their meeting, checks her phone, and just in time, as she gets a few texts

"We're done here, give us a ride back. We met a few ambassadors, very few actual Warlords." and "Btw, someone else has cursed energy, just thought you'd like to know."

Getting the message, she sends Nue over to the North Pole again, and teleports herself back to the mountain in Indonesia to rest

"According to her trail of destruction, she appears to come from Mexico, however beyond her large army of varied monsters she can create, many of her abilities are unknown."
"We can't really let this person get her way." Zlata replied.
"Looks like she is still wary of it. Is it because of my cult" he thought to himself.
Zlata didn't talk about it any further, knowing that an outburst of emotion can lead to something bad.

Last edited:
Algeria was a larger nation than the ones he had attempted to conquer prior.

And thus...he saw fit to demonstrate the greatest show of force he could. A spectacle that would spread the word for his prowess, not just in the country...but to all of North Africa. Shock and awe seemed the best way to set him apart from the more mild warlords...while inspiring the same level of hesitation and fear as the more aggressive warlords had done. Without causing too many... unnecessary casualties.

The waves were the first to change. The water growing choppy...dark...bubbling as if the sea itself was boiling with an unseen rage. Boats were dashed against the shore, sailors washed up on the beach as their vessels lay in ruins against the rocks. The tides receded and surged with a seemingly unpredictable pattern, water splashing up against homes...before pulling far...far back behind the shoreline.

Before it suddenly...began to split. parting for miles across the raging sea, forming a large path of wet sand and shells.

And within the path...a single man walked...his sandals pressing against the ground...but not sinking into the sand itself. He left no footprints...as if a ghost was walking between the waves.

"I have to hand it to Moses...man knew how to make an entrance~" The man thought to himself.

As he drew closer...the sky itself began to morph...the clouds moving and twirling as if they had grown sentience themselves. Legions of tentacled monsters flittered between the vapor...their eyes trained on the buildings below.

It was as if an apocalypse was happening...or...the arrival of a divine being.

"...Welcome, citizens of Algeria!" The voice echoed in the minds of every person...every man, woman, and child for miles across the coast.

"...To your new ruler~"

And with that...he placed his first signifier on the land...the vine-coated heart glowing as he marked the beginning of his territory.

Last edited:
"We can't really let this person get her way." Zlata replied.

Zlata didn't talk about it any further, knowing that an outburst of emotion can lead to something bad.
"True so whats the battle plan. We need to first take care of the monsters. She isn`t going to be alone and will have monsters protecting her. Who is going to take care of the monsters and who is going to fight her." he asked.

"True so whats the battle plan. We need to first take care of the monsters. She isn`t going to be alone and will have monsters protecting her. Who is going to take care of the monsters and who is going to fight her." he asked.
"The monsters are the people, she would use them as her shield. We can't fight her head-on." she replied politely.

After the rather exhausting meeting with the other Warlords, Arthur finally got to his destination: Lisbon, Portugal. More specifically, Belem Palace. He flew into the building through an open window, and there waiting for him was his trusty assistant Michael, the president of Portugal, and a few other individuals he didn't recognize.

"Ah, it's good too be back in my own kingdom with my people! Or, should I say soon to be kingdom?" The Warlord asked curiously, pondering over his own word choice.

"Nonsense, my king! I have already signed the documents for your rule, so it may as well be yours!" The president exclaimed, as he bowed before the ruler. "Not one for brown-nosing, but I suppose its good to know where his allegiance lies." Arthur thought to himself.

"Correct! Now, all that's left to do is for you to place your marker, making this place officially your domain, and its people your subjects!" Michael said the him, ecstatic that their kingdom would finally be taking some land that it rightfully deserved.

"Excellent work, my good man! Now, observe the power of the Lord!"

He stuck his sword into the ground, and pulled it out just as quickly. Emerging from the crack was a beautiful, golden cross that seemed to shine with the brightness of a thousand suns. It shot up into the sky, creating a hole in the ceiling, and stopped about a mile in the air. There, it's light couldn't be ignored! The people in the room watched this process in awe, and gained even more respect for the warlord, and thought of his religion as more legitimate.

"Now, who might these people be? Are they the ones you were referring to earlier as the possible Knights?" he asked, pointing at the three young adults who had been standing silently in the room this entire time.

"Correct as usual, sir! These three were the top of the top in terms of athleticism, intelligence, and talent from all cross Spain and Portugal!" He answered, almost as if he was about to burst with excitement at the mere thought of their successes.

"Is that so? Okay then tell me your names, young ones!" Arthur inquisited to the small group now standing in front of him.

"People call me Marcos...." the green haired boy answered soberly, almost too quiet for a normal person to hear. Internally, he was thinking, "I can't wait to get back home to my family; this guy gives me the creeps."

"My name is Emperatriz Torrico, at your service, my liege!" The middle girl responded with enthusiasm. She couldn't believe that she was actually chosen to meet the new ruler of their country! Who knows what prospects this could lead to, what adventures could unfold!

"Hi! I'm Caesar! It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Arthur." the final boy said, respectfully and dignified in his tone. "Heh, if this guy is as easy to fool as his tests, I'll be running this place in no time!" He thought to himself, clearly having less than noble intentions.

The apostle noted some of their odd behaviors, but figured he would address them another time. "Well, I'm certain now that you picked lovely candidates, Michael! But more in-depth introductions can wait till later. How is our conversion of Morocco going?"

"Naturally, there has been some resistance, but it was nothing that our army couldn't handle! As of now, we are approaching in on the capitol city; if you were to go there yourself, there's no doubt that we would have it done by tomorrow at the latest!" Michael responded giddily.

"Then it is decided! I shall venture to Morocco and take it over in the name of God!" he exclaimed in a similar, inspiring way to his sermons. He continued, "However, I want you to pull back the men already stationed there, and set up a large portion of the army to guard our borders. I fear that our neighbors are getting ideas, and I want to be fully prepared in case of invasion. Also, I'll be taking these three with me, understood?"

"Yes sir, right away sir!" Michael said, before rushing out of the Portuguese office in order to relay the order.

"Hahahaha! This is going to be fun!"

"The monsters are the people, she would use them as her shield. We can't fight her head-on." she replied politely.
"Shit, I thought she was creating the monsters , not corrupting people to turn to people." he said.

"Well we have to seperate her from her army. I could try to freeze the monsters to take them down non lethal. Don`t know how far it will be. I only have 1 shot at it." he said.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

@Overlord775
"I try to convince Defender but what are you offering." Leon asks.

"Weapons, armors, magic, bodily enhancements, potions and some few other things."

They reply back.

"Since when did I imply that?" It would seem confused for a moment if it could even express or feel such an emotion. "But it seems as though you have a degree of misunderstanding about what my enlightenment is, it is a sublimation of being, of existence, to something that is wholly itself. It is akin to the concept you call self-actualization but far more literal. And for there are none unattuned to it, it is a matter of bringing a horse to water, I cannot make it drink."
"Yet it seems you are willing to drown it. I have FELT the undoing of life, only an handful actually menaged to achieve something from your method, millions of creatures perished."

He replies hardshly.

Last edited:
With the moving of territory among the warlords occurring, I decide to go and secure the United States. Teleporting to the western border between Canada and Alaska, I fly to Alaska’s notthern edges to plant my runes, then I quickly head down towards Hawaii.

"Shit, I thought she was creating the monsters , not corrupting people to turn to people." he said.

"Well we have to seperate her from her army. I could try to freeze the monsters to take them down non lethal. Don`t know how far it will be. I only have 1 shot at it." he said.
"The best plan of action is that when she is outside her domain in search of conquering more land, it is the right time to act"

Back