• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Em817PXVEAspZON

Aaron with his mask

A taxi stops in front of a large office building in hamburg, its glass windows reflecting the sunlight on one side. Aster and Aaron step out of the car and look up at the building.

"Woah. They're running that entire building?" Aaron asks.

"Seems like it. The leader was already a prominent figure in organized crime and he wasted no time getting his hands on the power of Nen." Aster answers as they start walking towards the building's entrance.

Aaron takes Aster's beer can from his jacket's inseam pocket and hands it over to her, "Here, you haven't had yours yet."

"Wait, where were you keeping that?" Aster asks surprised.

"In my pocket. I've got the water too."

"Must be nice. I don't have any pockets." Aster pouts.

"Then get other clothes." Aaron answers befuddled, stopping in front of the building's revolving door.

"No way! I like these clothes. They suit me." Aster says stubbornly. While they go through the doors though, she holds her hand to her chin and thinks, "Though I could create an ability instead... Yeah! I don't need pockets!"

Once they're inside Aaron conjures a grey mask that covers his entire face, except for his left eye, and puts it on.

"So how are we doing this?" He asks.

"You're going to eliminate all Nen users in this building." Aster answers nonchalantly.

"Hm, alone?"

"Yep, you're the only one of us two who can level up. Oh, right. Don't kill anyone of level twenty or higher just yet."

"Got it. Anything else?"

"Hm no, that would be all. Good luck."

The receptionist had been keeping an eye on the two of them and when he saw Aaron put on a conjured mask, he quickly grabbed the phone and started dialing a number.

"C'mon, c'mon!", he says frustrated. He quickly activates his Ten as he sees that the blonde man with the mask starts walking towards him. Then the call goes through, "Alert, there's two intruders on the ground floor. At least one can use Nen. I repea-", the man is unable to repeat the warning as the phone has been cut in half and his head along with it.

Aaron starts walking towards the stairs with a blade of water in his hand. As he goes up the stairs, he scans the first floor with his Eagle-Eye ability, locating all Nen users. Only one of them seems to be strong enough to be level 20.

"It seems we're starting small."

Everyone on the second floor is on-guard after the alert and also because they can sense an aura filled with murderous intent flowing onto the floor from the stairs.

"Huh, seems like all of you are Nen users." Aaron says as he covers the last few steps. The nearest lackey jumps him, holding some kind of tag in his left hand, but Aaron evades his movements as if he had already seen it coming and dashes through the hallway until he's roughly in the middle of the floor.

"Sorry, but I'm not going to take any chances. I guess anyone who survives this is worth leaving alive for now." He says as he spins around, performing a horizontal swing with his water blade. Only two people are alive for long enough to realize that everyone else had been bisected alongside the second floor itself.

The third floor doesn't fare much better either, with only one Nen user and all the non-users surviving.

Within ten minutes Aaron has reached the fifth floor, where the organization's leader and some of his closest subordinates currently were located. A man called Brutus sizes Aaron up as he approaches.

"He's strong! But since I'm level 40 and an enhancer on top of that, he shouldn't be able to measure up to my physical strength. One direct hit should open him up to a devastating follow-up!" Is what was going through Brutus's head. With a burst of speed he closes the gap between them and aims for his opponent's nose.

From his aura, to his eyes, to his muscle movements, to his vectors, Aaron had already perfectly read Brutus's attack with his Eagle-Eye. He avoids the fist, that's coming at his face, with minimal movement and lands a fierce counter blow on the man's stomach, who falls to the ground, gasping for air.

Before Aaron can make his way towards the boss, a window shatters on his left as Aster floats onto the fifth floor, "You really went overboard there! Because of you cutting an entire floor in half, the elevator wasn't working!", Aster scolds him as she touches down on one of the tacky carpets that fill the building.

"Oh... Sorry, I didn't think you would move until I was done." Aaron apologizes.

"Yeah, yeah. I should've been more clear. Just learn some restraint, alright?", she sighs before turning her attention to the doors at the end of the hallway. From Aster a red aura flows towards it, immediately filling the crime boss's office, "Let's go ask that upstart some questions."

Last edited:
Taking Algeria was…more difficult, than his past territories, mostly owing to its size and relative wealth. While the other countries fell without too much conflict…the prime minister had seen fit to dispatch a number of armed troops toward his location. Ballsy…but futile.

Rather nice set-up they have here~” The man whistled to himself, watching as hundreds of soldiers began to amass along the coastline. A call to fire rang out...as the men and woman tightened their fingers around the trigger...

Before collapsing onto the ground, moments later. Hundreds of people dropped to their knees in a single instant...before falling to the sand. Unconscious...as a burst of pure willpower surged across the battlefield...causing even the strong men to fall before his power.

"...The mark of a conquerer. And a warning." The man said, his voice reaching the few soldiers he left standing, burrowing into their brains with his telepathic might. Unlike previous...there was no humor in his words...no friendlessness. A smile still painted his features...yet his voice was sneering.

"IF I wanted to...I could have taken the souls of every. Single. Person. Here. Turned this entire city into a graveyard..." He growled. He let out a breath, his voice easing ever so slightly.

"And I would rather not dirty my hands more than needed... so tell your Prime Minster...or whoever you chucklefucks have in charge, to cooperate, ok?"

And with that...he placed his second signifier onto Algeria.

@The North Pole

"Well, I can confirm what bird man here's saying. Kid's being led around by her old man like a wild dog. So, if anyone wants to get on tracking the bastard down, be my guest."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

He sighs. "Sucks to be you, kid. Well, lucky for you, I'll be puttin' your old man in the ground real soon."

With a fast strike, he breaks the helmet, slings the broken girl over his shoulder, and hands her to the Thunderblight. "Take her back to base, make sure she doesn't drop dead, I'm not going to off her or anything." He instructs, before turning to defender.

"Appreciate the help. If it's all the same to you, I'll be taking these isles and hunting down the old ****."

He drops back onto his fighter jet, moving towards the other markers to take the United Kingdom.

“Alright,” Defender says.
If he is going to try taking this place I could try taking over Ireland and taking care of that Father guy first. I missed most of the fighting that made me wanna come over so…
No, there’s still Latin America in danger.
Contact Leon
hello, you there Leon

@ the north pole
Leon appears to startle briefly for no clear reason before calming down.

Yeah, Defender
I need you to say my name so I can go back home
I when to the North Pole
How
My name was on both computers’ screens so I used it as a portal
Clever but why
To help with trading two of the warlords are interested in growing and seemingly modifying almost all your plant based items in exchange for several thousand of those pills, some other stuff, and an alliance.
Did you mention the grass
No
Good
So you want me to go back thru the computer and say your name
Actually just call me to the North Pole
Ending contact

“Defender is now available.” Leon says as Defender appears behind him.

@Torlikoff and Lou (if he’s still there)

Father’s laughs as you knock Romulus out.

“Waste of seed, that one. You know, I considered her a failure from the moment she left womb. Her heart was kind. Weak. Unfit to rule.”

As your arrive to the next marker, you see a large fortress awaits you. The thick, black steel walls are fortified with mounted guns. Soldiers surround the ramparts, and an alarm sounds.

WARNING: DEMONIC ENTITY INBOUND. INITIATING LOCKDOWN.

Mechs mounted with battleship guns, warheads, and targeting systems point at your direction. They fire rockets filled with anti-demonic energy and home into you. However, it is as not as accurate as Romulus’s homing attacks.

Father’s voice echoes out.

“GOD’S COURT IS IN SESSION, MEN. LET’S RIP SOME THROATS!”

After flying around Portugal with the three young warriors on his back, placing down the remaining markers he needed to, he began flying toward Morocco. The future knights didn't say anything, like inside the office, and simply existed whilst they flew. He figured it was time to break the ice; after all, they were gaining on their destination.

"So, what do you kids like to do for fun?!" He asked the group, having to raise his voice in order for them to hear him over the wind pressure.

"Well, I like to Ice Skate!" Emperatriz said bubbly. Clearly, she was enjoying the trip.

"Um, I like to play video games in my free time." Caesar said, noticeably hesitating a bit before responding.

Marcos said nothing, seemingly not hearing his question in the first place.

"Well, I don't really know what those are, but I'm sure you lot will show me in time. Ah, here we are!" Arthur exclaimed as they landed on the coastline of the African nation. There, they were met with a rather large group filled with various armed men and vehicles, no doubt the military.

"Surrender and leave now, and you will come to no harm! If you continue forward, we will be forced to open fire!" A man in a well-adorned suit at the front barked at them. Seeing all of the weapons pointed at them, the three candidates were horrified, and tried to hide behind their leader. Seeing his supposed "best citizens" cower in fear at the first sign of trouble made the apostle sigh in annoyance.

"Clearly we need to work on bravery when we get back. Guess I'll have to do this myself!" he said, before charging at the large army. In a flash, about 1/5 of the men, including the person who had ordered them beforehand, were knocked out; some form of energy seemed to be lingering on their bodies, before dissipating. In response, the rest of the military started blasting the warlord with everything they had. But despite their best efforts, he seemed to be too slippery to hit!

After only a few minutes of fighting, the entire group was unconscious, lying motionless on the ground. "That was fun! But of course, we can't dilly dally playing with those weaker than us; let's wrap this up." He told the group, who were still stunned by the whole display. They were the top of the country, and they couldn't even perceive him.

"That...was...incredible! How did you manage to do all of that so fast?!" Emperatriz asked him with an almost fangirl like energy.

"Hehe, I'll try to teach it to you all when you get a bit more training in!" he replied, blushing a bit at the compliments. But as he said before, nows not the time. He got serious again, and stuck his blade into the ground like before, and his marker was created.

"Oh crud I got distracted," Leon says turning to Theodore, "Could you elaborate, like what do they do?"

"Quite a lot of thing, ranging from multi-shot, to homing, to enhanced statistics and regeneration, too much to list. It would be faster if you could tell me of the general idea of what you wish."

They reply, before then noting the new comer's arrival, Defender, doing a light bow.

"Welcome, Warlord."

Last edited:
"I need protection for my military so far the only protection I have only been able to provide a floating shield for their backs, and badges that reflect projectiles neither of which will last more than a minute in a fight." Defender explains.

@MaidRips

An email rings on your phone. The sender is named “Father.”

“Greetings, Sandra.

You seem of interest. This message shall be brief and to the point:

I humbly request aid. Grant my people your blessing of darkness, and allow me to hold their lives hostage. In return, I will send you powerful souls.

Souls that will increase your strength fourfold, and hasten you!

May your conquering go, well.

- Father (Located in Ireland)

@MaidRips

An email rings on your phone. The sender is named “Father.”

“Greetings, Sandra.

You seem of interest. This message shall be brief and to the point:

I humbly request aid. Grant my people your blessing of darkness, and allow me to hold their lives hostage. In return, I will send you powerful souls.

Souls that will increase your strength fourfold, and hasten you!

May your conquering go, well.

- Father (Located in Ireland)
Their message rings loud and clear through the cellular device of the mistress. She raises a brow at this and smirks. Seems they’ve met halfway, and with such a divine opportunity offer as well. Good timing too. Her Seer should just be about nearing Ireland right about now…

“Scrumptious…”

She utters underneath her breath, peering through her jellyfish Grimm as it soon finds itself in the heart of Iceland, cleverly disguising itself amongst the trees and shadows. All to find the one who sent this message.

Last edited:
@Northpole
"If nobody else has anything they wish to say, I will also leave." The woman would attempt to walk out and attempt to follow Tabula.
About a hundred meters out, a feeling of eyes being on oneself comes over the woman in a wave.

"Do you have something you need to speak to me about?"

"Tabula"'s voice asks from within the woman's head.

Rusty retire, making his hologram disappear from the North Pole, he had thought about creating a strategy against the dangerous WarLady from México while he continued saving his statistics to use later through his Feruchemy.

"It can't be helped, I guess..." Zlata would sigh as the collosal titan reached its hand for Zlata to walk onto. "Goodbye everyone. I hope we could all be allies one day..." before the titan walks out.

Deciding to kill time while waiting for Dewi and Elio to return, Nakya grabs another sorcerer, storing them in her shadow, and teleporting out to the border of Timor Leste’s most western point, placing a signifier, before stepping back into her own territory and teleporting to the main landmass of Timor Leste, at its southernmost region, where she places another marker. This continues, ducking into her territory to teleport as close to the limits of Timor Leste as possible, in the case of the easternmost and northernmost points, covering the short distance between the edge of Indonesia and it, and placing her markers, taking the country with no real opportunity for resistance, and as usual, the storm's reach extends over her new territory as well.

“I’ll leave this place with you boy, do as you please with it Aditya.” Nakya instructs the man, who she pulls out of her shadow and places in the capital city Dili.

“Yes ma’am.” A curt response from the chosen sorcerer, who was a fair bit taller, and had chosen to take a knee out of respect

As she turns to leave, setting her sights on another country within an island she already had majority ownership of, she decides to give the sorcerer a bit of a graduation test instead, turning back to him and speaking.

“Actually, before I go, let's just test that you’re ready.”

He looks up, confused and slightly concerned by the prospect, but before he can even speak she cuts him off, waving her hand as if dismissing his concerns.

“Oh relax, nothing too serious, just come at me with the intent to kill, I won’t use anything lethal on you, and if you inflict enough damage, you pass. No isn’t an answer by the by. Let's go!"

It was a brief scuffle, but it ended with Aditya on the floor with a hole in his chest, and Nakya still standing, both using reverse cursed technique to heal the injuries sustained in the fight.

"Good, you're able to injure me more than any military I've faced so far, all the training wasn't for nothing, I'll leave the region to you as promised then, make something interesting of it."

Aditya for his part, isn't really able to respond, having to focus on healing his otherwise fatal wound he still manages to give a thumbs up, as Nakya teleports off to the border shared by Indonesia and Malaysia on Borneo, and begins making her way to the small nation of Brunei.

@Northpole

At this point, Nue lands outside of the palace, and Dewi and Elio stand and bow

"We'll be taking our leave as well, farewell". Elio says, before the two of them mount the shikigami and fly off, seemingly sitting on nothing to anyone who couldn't see the normally invisible creature.

"I need protection for my military so far the only protection I have only been able to provide a floating shield for their backs, and badges that reflect projectiles neither of which will last more than a minute in a fight." Defender explains.
"High-quality armor would cover such need."

“Excellent, I’ll give you my contact information so you and your Warlord can call Defender over for the trade and discuss further details.” Leon says.

"Yet it seems you are willing to drown it. I have FELT the undoing of life, only an handful actually menaged to achieve something from your method, millions of creatures perished."

He replies hardshly.
"That was a mistake on my end, I was expecting a greater resistive force from reality given how objective it seemed to be, yet some outside factor seems to have changed my calculations. My method of selection was just simply selecting a few seeds with potential I could clearly see and leave the rest alone." It would say shaking its head, though one could guess it was more about the issue with its calculations rather than the loss of life.
About a hundred meters out, a feeling of eyes being on oneself comes over the woman in a wave.

"Do you have something you need to speak to me about?"

"Tabula"'s voice asks from within the woman's head.
"I was wondering if you had considered the offer I had mentioned to you in the meeting." The woman would reciprocate, her voice appearing in "Tabula's" head in return.

"I was wondering if you had considered the offer I had mentioned to you in the meeting." The woman would reciprocate, her voice appearing in "Tabula's" head in return.
"Unless we are mistaken, you posited an idea for an alliance based on your leader's interest in some concepts we mentioned?"

"Tabula" retorts in a similarly telepathic manner, though despite the woman's voice carrying through she hasn't the faintest idea where "Tabula" is in relation to her. Her senses simply do not seem to register anything that would indicate them or their position.

"As stated previously, our master has no interest in a performative alliances nor political favors substituted for actual goods."

“Excellent, I’ll give you my contact information so you and your Warlord can call Defender over for the trade and discuss further details.” Leon says.
"Alright then, hope to talk to you soon then."

They nod.

"That was a mistake on my end, I was expecting a greater resistive force from reality given how objective it seemed to be, yet some outside factor seems to have changed my calculations. My method of selection was just simply selecting a few seeds with potential I could clearly see and leave the rest alone." It would say shaking its head, though one could guess it was more about the issue with its calculations rather than the loss of life.
The Elden King's eyes turn into slits, an inquisitive gaze.

"So you mean to say this was an one time incident, that won't recur in the future?"

Leon hands Theodore a piece of paper with his number on it. "I'm going to go back to my office." Leon says touching the computer in the castle before disappearing and reappearing in his office visible on the other side of the computer screen.

@Adem_Warlock69

Meanwhile, the collosal began to walk as the view of the snow fields zoomed out.

"The other Warlords? Nope. I'm not like them and vice versa... There are others who want to play God, others are narcissists, others think they're better than the other, others abuse their people, others are there because they'll benefit, and not because of good intentions..." she replied.
Maria listened attentively as Zlata candidly assessed the other Warlords.
It wasn't exactly a revelation, she'd heard enough rumors and tales to form her own opinions.

Maria couldn't help but feel a surge of cynicism wash over her.
Power-hungry narcissists, self-appointed gods, and ruthless dictators...
These were the figures that held sway in this world.
That actually doesn't sound too different from her previous world...

And what of the 'evil nations' they planned to confront?
It's a convenient label, a pretext for advancing their own agendas.
Manipulating rhetoric was an old trick of the powerful.

"So, what's th-your play here?" Maria inquired, her tone measured.

The Elden King's eyes turn into slits, an inquisitive gaze.

"So you mean to say this was an one time incident, that won't recur in the future?"
"Unless someone or something provokes such necessary action out of me, I should have no reason to unleash such force." It would say its "eyes" so hollow that you could swear that you were looking into literal nothing.
"Unless we are mistaken, you posited an idea for an alliance based on your leader's interest in some concepts we mentioned?"

"Tabula" retorts in a similarly telepathic manner, though despite the woman's voice carrying through she hasn't the faintest idea where "Tabula" is in relation to her. Her senses simply do not seem to register anything that would indicate them or their position.

"As stated previously, our master has no interest in a performative alliances nor political favors substituted for actual goods."
"I am sure you are already partially aware of the uniqueness of my situation."

A new voice would appear in "Tabula's" head as he would see the woman's eyes change to become void of the light they once had.

"If you truly wish I could show you what I could provide, though I am unsure about whether you would want to be away for too long."

There is an implication there that "Tabula" may or may not like.

Last edited:
@northpole

"Well, its time for me to leave as well, hipe you all farewell."

And with that, the Moth person simply dissapears, teleporting away.

Back at base, Theodore would be put through a period of quarantine to check if anything was done to him/attached unto him, and furthermore the pill he collected would be moved elsewhere to be analyzed, and ultimately be used on a non-sentient test subject to accertain the validity of the man's claims.

@deonment

"Good, very good."

He realaxes a bit, lowing the tension in his stance.

"Now, you started this conversation with talks of cooperation, would you elaborate on that?"

Maria listened attentively as Zlata candidly assessed the other Warlords.
It wasn't exactly a revelation, she'd heard enough rumors and tales to form her own opinions.

Maria couldn't help but feel a surge of cynicism wash over her.
Power-hungry narcissists, self-appointed gods, and ruthless dictators...
These were the figures that held sway in this world.
That actually doesn't sound too different from her previous world...

And what of the 'evil nations' they planned to confront?
It's a convenient label, a pretext for advancing their own agendas.
Manipulating rhetoric was an old trick of the powerful.

"So, what's th-your play here?" Maria inquired, her tone measured.
The titan continued to walk, with the clone from North Pole starting another expedition. Meanwhile the one near Russia, was making it's way to the snowy plains and onto the giant walls.

"Well, I... lied. I digressed the choice of joining the fight. I don't want to hurt anyone along the way..." she murmured, shaking her head.

"Unless someone or something provokes such necessary action out of me, I should have no reason to unleash such force." It would say its "eyes" so hollow that you could swear that you were looking into literal nothing.

"I am sure you are already partially aware of the uniqueness of my situation."

A new voice would appear in "Tabula's" head as he would see the woman's eyes change to become void of the light they once had.

"If you truly wish I could show you what I could provide, though I am unsure about whether you would want to be away for too long."

There is an implication there that "Tabula" may or may not like.
Of course, this implication does not go unnoticed. "Tabula", or rather Kane, had noticed an oddly familiar feeling from the woman throughout the meeting, but never felt the need to interrogate it. Now that they're face-to-face like this, the reasoning is clear: they are intricately related to this realm's abstract laws and daos. The feeling coming from her is the feeling Kane received whenever he was near something that could prompt dao enlightenment. This realization almost causes "Tabula"'s aura to fluctuate. Almost.

While it's a tempting offer, the idea that such an experience would be mediated by another individual is somewhat concerning. Even aside from the implications of the woman's final statement, he does need to return to his Territory and prepare for the future.

"... While your proposal is intriguing, I would hope that we can reserve it for a later date."

The rest of his conquest of Algeria was…smoother than it had been prior. After incapacitating much of the armed forces with a single glance…alongside demonstrating his power with his arrival on the coastline, the bulk of the populace was far…far too fearful to mount much of a resistance. The little pockets of rebellion, that cropped up in some parts of the country…were quickly erased, by his minions…their last sight being the leering eyes of his tentacled abominations…before they were vaporized in a volley of energy blasts. He had tried to minimize causalities, but…he had already given his warning to the population, and wouldn’t give them a second chance. A few dozen deaths were regrettable, but mostly painless.

As the last of the rebels were…dealt with, he gathered his minions, addressing the throng of creatures throughout his future territory.

…You have done fantastically, my dear children…but are work isn’t done yet, we still gotta iron out a few…wrinkles.” The man said. He took out a cigar, idly puffing smoke into the sky above.

“…someone has already set their sights on the road to Morocco. The news already reporting the dogs in Portugal setting their sights on their capital…so we’re gonna expand eastward, for now. I want you all to make your way to Libya…spread word of my coming.” He said.

As his army dispersed…making their way across the miles of land toward the Libyan border…he placed down his third signifier…before teleporting to the final quadrant.

Place has been a pain in the ass…but, it should be worth it in the end.” He muttered. He took a deep breath, taking a long drag of his cigar.

May this land be blessed underneath my rule…”

And with that…he placed his final signifier…claiming Algeria as his own.

Last edited:
@deonment

"Good, very good."

He realaxes a bit, lowing the tension in his stance.

"Now, you started this conversation with talks of cooperation, would you elaborate on that?"
"While it was originally to simply broker an agreement of non-aggression while we both deal with this continent and to hash out the details once everything here is under control, but during this conversation I have noticed what I can only presume are others who wish to stake their claim upon this land. So I shall ask for your cooperation to deal with these folk and then we shall continue this conversation." It will say, looking westwards.
Of course, this implication does not go unnoticed. "Tabula", or rather Kane, had noticed an oddly familiar feeling from the woman throughout the meeting, but never felt the need to interrogate it. Now that they're face-to-face like this, the reasoning is clear: they are intricately related to this realm's abstract laws and daos. The feeling coming from her is the feeling Kane received whenever he was near something that could prompt dao enlightenment. This realization almost causes "Tabula"'s aura to fluctuate. Almost.

While it's a tempting offer, the idea that such an experience would be mediated by another individual is somewhat concerning. Even aside from the implications of the woman's final statement, he does need to return to his Territory and prepare for the future.

"... While your proposal is intriguing, I would hope that we can reserve it for a later date."
"Very well then, if you wish to further communications, take this one with you, and use whatever methods you wish to not reveal any unneeded information." The voice would say before it returned to the woman's own.

"What they had said." She would say before bowing in a general direction.

"Hmph. Looking at you, I think I've found the rock bottom for parenthood." Deimos mutters to himself, frowning at the words of Father. "Though for some reason, I have my doubts that you'll stand any better a chance than your child did."

With that, he lays into the fortress. Tendrils of demonified flesh burst out from all around him, moving fast enough to disappear from view with the tapering of the whip-like appendages, and each extends several dozen meters in order to catch the defending soldiers whenever exposed. Blades melt through their bodies like a hot knife through butter, slititng their throats, piercing their hearts, or cutting off limbs.

Importantly, all these wounds would surely be fatal for a person, but there are trace amounts of a certain substance contained within the blades. And that substance, theblood contained in Deimos' body, marks the soldiers as his own. Those who survive are sent into incredible pain as their biology is altered, their eyes going red as their humanity is stripped from them.

As he falls towards the fortress, his jet opens fire, tearinginto the mechs. Deimos finally lets go of it to let it crash into one with a massive explosion, landing atop another. His hands shift into glowing blades and he drives them into the mecha, beginning to absorb it whole with malice, including the poor pilot inside.

Then, of course, he turns the machine on its bretheren, sinking into its hull as missiles and bullets surge from it into the rest of the mecha. Only once they're torn apart does he finish the absorption process, devouring it whole and landing healthily on the ground.

Only seconds later, another marker is taken. The other fortresses in the country meet the same fate. The Warlord of Domination lives up to his title.

"Alright, Father," The demon king grins as he finishes placing the last marker. "Let's see how far you can run before I catch you."

"While it was originally to simply broker an agreement of non-aggression while we both deal with this continent and to hash out the details once everything here is under control, but during this conversation I have noticed what I can only presume are others who wish to stake their claim upon this land. So I shall ask for your cooperation to deal with these folk and then we shall continue this conversation." It will say, looking westwards.
"That does indeed seem to be the case. "

Not surprising, nor the first time European powers try to carve Africa for themselves.

"I'd be willing to help you take them on, but at one condiction. "

He says, raising a bark-like finger.

"You will bring yourself back up in net life, that is, through your own power or by proxy, make so as much, if not more, life will be born as the amount lost from your incident. Do you accept this term?"

Last edited:
"Very well then, if you wish to further communications, take this one with you, and use whatever methods you wish to not reveal any unneeded information." The voice would say before it returned to the woman's own.

"What they had said." She would say before bowing in a general direction.
"Tabula" is silent for a moment. Suddenly, a burst of movement comes from far behind the woman, as "Tabula" quickly appears behind her, an arm outstretched. In an odd motion, the woman shrinks in size by many times and floats into the space between "Tabula"'s arm and the inside of their armor's sleeve.

With that, the masked woman silently leaves, headed southwards with another chug of Hastium, the aid of the wood alchemy dragon, and streaming their qi throughout their body.

Last edited:
Zlata's next target was... Mongolia, given that it could act as a way for her to meet up with Rusty as well as way for her people to mingle with too.

In the Paths...

"Madame, currently there are many ongoing conflicts all around the world. Should we help the others and engage?" One of her advisor asked.

"No, Jhason, we shouldn't engage. As much as I wanted to enact justice by bringing titans to them. I really shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me...." Zlata replied, shaking her head. "Our battle for peace would eventually come. We would need all of the Warlords we can to prepare for that fight. If we need peace, we have to go to war. But I really it won't happen..."

Frowned her face showed, her eyes looking down the white soil as she grabbed a handful before letting it flow down her legs.

"Well, anything amiss around us?" she asked calmly after a bit of silence.

"Apparently, there are people who are actually fond of meeting you in Mongolia. Even the President seems happy to make an agreement given the recent events happening all over the world..." replied Jhason, the man reading through articles on his tablet.

"That's good to hear!" she smiled, "The more countries we have, the more allies we have, the higher the chances of being able to change this world for the better..." her eyes glimmered with hope as she stared at the giant illuminating "tree"— as if seeing the bright blissful paradise she and her people would hope to achieve one day.

And with that, the clone of Zlata who went to the meeting made her way over to Mongolia through a flying titan, having dematerialized a collosal titan and replaced for an avian giant, landing gently as she placed down her first signifier.

Hours later, she was greeted by people.

"There she is! Lord Zlata of Russia!"

"Oh my gosh, she's soo beautiful!! C-can we take an autograph?"

"I heard she made peace with every country she came across. She even had Antarctica as her own territory! How cool is that?"

"Unlike those others, Zlata is just the best!"

There were so many comments of people, both positive and, of course, some negative ones. But, they were overpowered by the smiles of the people, and the laughter Zlata shared with each and every one.

She signed some pictures, took selfies, even hugged some, and helped the elderly, the homeless, and those who are abused as she made her way to the President's Residence at the Ikh Tenger Complex.

"We love you so much, Zlata!" says on a video, with people waving their hand as the camera panned to the thousands of men and women giving praise, enough for Zlata to shed a single tear for the hard work she did.

But setting that aside...

"Madame, we've arrived..." at a black luxurious car, there were many bodyguards lined up as they opened the car door, exiting before being flashed with cameras, videos and broadcasters spreading the news on local— even global— television.

Arriving at the meeting place, there were little to windows showing the outside view of the city, much like a fortress built in modern times.

Upon explanation of the terms with how other Warlords are doing at the moment, she discussed the possibility of a Warlord on China to visit this place, meaning that this could be a meeting place for her and said individual to have their talk.

Though the President firmly believed she'd be able to promote peace, he warned the lady of the things that could happen. However, he reassured that his army will help and assist her in this goal.

"Чи ганцаараа биш, Злата (You are not alone Zlata..." said the President, "Бид таны хичээл зүтгэлд туслах болно. Ялалт ч бай, ялагдал ч бай. (We will assist you in your endeavours. Whether it be through victory or through loss.." before reaching his hand for a handshake.

Upon their hands touching, the contract was set.

_______

Many hours later....

"This should be the final Signifier..." Zlata said before touching the ground and placing her final Signifier on the eat of the Mongolia. Wiping off the hair on her face, she deeply breathes out and smiled.

"Defender!" Leon says causing Defender to appear in Switzerland.

"You did good." Defender says.

"Thank you." Leon says nervously.

"Where did that confidence you showed earlier go?" Defender asks noticing Leon's nervousness.

"I don't know where it came from after you put me in charge of handling the meeting I felt it was sink or swim and I had to swim." Leon says.

"I see, thank you for your help but it looks like it might be good for you to go home and sleep." Defender says pointing out the window where it's dark out.

"I didn't notice, thanks," Leon says speed walking out, "See you tomorrow."

Defender goes the computer and disconnects from the meeting before walking out of the room.

Algeria may have been more vast than any of the territory he had taken so far...but it was mostly desert. While this had made it...much easier to conquer, as he could traverse the sands far easier than any normal human...it also meant the population was not as high as the territory may indicate. Hell...even Italy surpassed the nation in terms of raw numbers.

But 44.18 million souls...even small parts of them...were more than enough to justify his acquisition. As his Souls Tax spread across the land...robbing each and every man...woman...and child of a year of their lifespan...he held out his arms...letting the energy swirl all around him.

"...This is the LIFE~. Millions of souls at my fingertips...my minions spreading my tale throughout the wider coastline..." He let out a content sigh, beginning to hover in the air.

"Such monumentous achievements...If I, do say so myself...merits some upgrades! Can't let those other warlords think I'm an easy mark, can I?" The man said to himself. He held his hands outward...before directing a portion of the souls he had taken...imbuing the very air itself with the souls of the Algerian people. For a moment...the breeze seemed to vanish from the coastline...

Before beginning to blow...spinning into a vast cyclone that gradually grew larger the more souls it consumed. Trees were battered...before being ripped asunder...sand billowed in all directions... the sky itself seemed to screech with rage...as a sentient tornado was borne. It said nothing for a moment...before a gap in the storm opened...forming the shape of a mouth.

"
What is your will, Father?" The tornado whirled, its voice loud...but light at the same time, akin to the whistle of a fierce wind as it spread across the land..

"You, my child, shall be dubbed, Anemoi! Bringer of tempests...creator of monsoons...spinner of air currents! I task you as my primary defender of the skies, ensure no air assault can breach my lands!" The man shouted. The Tornado whirled in response, spinning within an ever-intensifying surge.

"As you command, Father..." The Tornando answered...before disappearing into the air, dispersing itself across the skies.

The man smiled...before disappearing himself...moving to stake his claim on Lybia.

After storing enough statistics Rusty sent an email to the leaders of Kazakhstan, this because he wanted to meet with them along with his colleagues from the Chinese and Bhutan cabinet.

"We cannot give away our country just like that"

"You are not giving their country, in fact, I do not plan to govern you and your people, at best, I plan to help you with the development of your society and the partial control of crime"

"We are not sure that this is real, we saw on international television how one of you warlords was able to conquer and torment multiple countries, how can we be sure beyond simple words that this will not happen to us?"

"Because if I wanted to conquer him I would have already done so by placing the markers for that and racking everyone's brains, which I have not done, I ask you to at least accept my protection, I do not even intend to get involved in your internal affairs beyond extreme cases"

A heated discussion ensued, where Rusty laid out what he could of every tactic the other warlords used about how they(no all) take control over their lands to force them to do things like worship their warlord as God and compared that China and Bhutan barely changed only in their treatment of high-level criminals and technological advances, in the end Rusty managed to place his last marker and a barrier over Kazakhstan.

After that, Rusty traveled back to his temple to discuss his war tactics with the other members of the council in case of an invasion.

"Okay I need to conquer more territories if I want to get powerful to survive the other warlords." he said.

"Let`s conquer small countries first." he said heading to the indian ocean to conquer the various small island nations

Back