• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Torlikoff

The cargo jet bursts into flames and begins to fall. Each soldier points their rifles at Thunderblight and windblight. They fire a thick, metal hook imbued with holy energy. It sinks into the serpent’s skin. The soldiers sling onto the beast. Blood fills their hands as they release a powerful shockwave into the serpent’s ribs.

“…TICKLE…”

Romulus quickly scans the area, and teleports to Deimos location. An explosion quickly engulfs everything around her as she does so. She proceeds power her gun up, making it 4x as powerful before pressing a button on the side of the barrel.

DEMON MOLECULE EXTERMINATOR: ACTIVE.

The barrel of her guns smokes as she fires a homing laser, capable of negating demonic durability by molecular destruction, towards Deimos.

@Lou_change

One of the soldiers hooks on to Defender before the Jet crashes. They pull a shotgun and fire a ball of electricity at Defender’s shoulder.

@Backbackback

"If you're suspicious, you're more than welcome to test the sample I've given you on one of your "titans." They're not too large to negate the effects of the pill, but are large enough that it's highly unlikely it would harm them if it didn't harm dear Richard."

"Tabula" explains, before turning back to the hologram.

@Lou_change

They listen intently to the list of available items, their interest clearly piqued.

"We are particularly interested in any sort of unique plant life you have, such as the mushrooms or flowers you mentioned. What other things like that do you have?"

The thunderblight moves, and Fast. it disappears from view, leaving only afterimages as it begins to carve into the soldiers, using a sickle-like weapon to cut through flesh and armor alike. The Windblight, while a much larger and slower target, proves to be no less difficult to subdue as two floating drones emit from it. It holds its gun up, and a trio of laser barrages burst from them, blasting the hooks out of the sky.

As Romulus appears before Deimos, He throws up his finger.

"Bang~"

A burst of telekinetic force counters the initial explosion produced by Romulus' teleportation, and a surge of gloom suddenly bursts out in all directions from his body. As Romulus aims to fire, they can see the dark energy pass over the weapon, and it immediately starts to corrode and break apart.

"Nice try, kid. Be a good girl and sit down and I might make this painless for you."

Laughing maniacally, he commands the fighter jet he's on to fire, a multitude of bullets enhanced by gloom and demonic flesh surging towards Romulus in a hellish barrage.

"If you're suspicious, you're more than welcome to test the sample I've given you on one of your "titans." They're not too large to negate the effects of the pill, but are large enough that it's highly unlikely it would harm them if it didn't harm dear Richard."

"Tabula" explains, before turning back to the hologram.
"Knowing an alchemist like you. Are you planning something?" she asked politely, "I don't mean to be rude, but... I'm not really about to test these... Unless you can convince me..."
@Backbackback
(Yey, I've been noticed)

One of the soldiers hooks on to Defender before the Jet crashes. They pull a shotgun and fire a ball of electricity at Defender’s shoulder.
The Defender starts to spin his arms.
Activating Reflector Arm.

@Hl3_or_bust
“A nut that stuns people, another mushroom that shrinks people, another that walks and causes people to move the opposite of what they intended to provided it isn’t vertically, fire shooting flower and a leaf that gives you raccoon ears, tail and a hover ability temporarily.” Leon says, “I think that is all the plant/fungus items we have wait there’s also a tomato with healing properties, a banana gun and peels, a plant that creates a temporary healing field, a Healing sprout like this one.”

As he mentions the last one a transparent ball containing a sprout appears in his hand which he throws at "Tabula".

Last edited:
@Backbackback

"Creating a medicine that has healing properties when taken by one individual, is harmful when taken by another is admittedly nota difficult prospect for many of us. However, such a tactic is not master's preferred methodology, as he sees it as cowardly and his philosophy precludes such methods for dealing with genuine rivals."

"Tabula" responds, oddly not sounding particularly offended by Zlata's insinuation.

@Lou_change

"We can take one of each of these plants you have available in exchange for 1000 pills. Is that a satisfactory arrangement for you?"

@Torlikoff

The soldiers pushed off wind-blight quickly fire darts atop the beast’s hide, and teleport directly atop it. Each of them supercharges their rifle, shoves it deep into the beast’s hide, and releases a stream of anti-demon energy in between it’s scales.

Whatever chunks remain of Thunderblight’s carnage spray across Romulus’s armor. Her movement and weapon speed increases by 2x. She pulls out a small ball from a void, and slows time within a bubble, engulfing Deimos.

Romulus quickly pulls two identical rifles, holds them in both hands, and fires two streams of energy. One contains more anti-demonic energy, and the other contains cryogenic energy which freezes anything in contact. They home on Deimos.

An unknown voice enters Deimos’s head.

“H-Hello? Is this Lord Deimos? I’m Ferris from the Irish Resistance. We don’t know who you are, but if you can hear this message…AIM FOR THE HEAD. Shit, they found us! Good luck —”

The telepathic voice cuts out.

"Creating a medicine that has healing properties when taken by one individual, is harmful when taken by another is admittedly nota difficult prospect for many of us. However, such a tactic is not master's preferred methodology, as he sees it as cowardly and his philosophy precludes such methods for dealing with genuine rivals."

"Tabula" responds, oddly not sounding particularly offended by Zlata's insinuation.
"Well, I'll take your word for it." Zlata replied, as she created a 10 meter titan on a distance, before handing it a pill for it to eat.

"We can take one of each of these plants you have available in exchange for 1000 pills. Is that a satisfactory arrangement for you?"
"I know you intent to grow them, so I think Defender will likely want visit to see the results and maybe buy some some new ones back there are some creatures we could offer as payment later,” Leon says. “I’ll have to get permission from Defender but I think they will be up for it.”

@Backbackback

While the titan being uninjured means there are relatively few external signals to what the pill does to it, the temperature of the room begins to steadily increase. If one were to look at the insides of the creature closely, they would see that the medicinal energy of the pill is reacting with the energy already stored inside of the titan, using it as a catalyst to create a greater burst of energy than it normally wood, though due to the titan's odd physiology this is primarily expressed as a greatly increased body temperature.

@Lou_change

"That is the intention, indeed. We will have to get back to you whenever such an investment bears fruit, literally and figuratively, but I do hope that our future relations are profitable for both sides."

@Torlikoff

The soldiers pushed off wind-blight quickly fire darts atop the beast’s hide, and teleport directly atop it. Each of them supercharges their rifle, shoves it deep into the beast’s hide, and releases a stream of anti-demon energy in between it’s scales.

Whatever chunks remain of Thunderblight’s carnage spray across Romulus’s armor. Her movement and weapon speed increases by 2x. She pulls out a small ball from a void, and slows time within a bubble, engulfing Deimos.

Romulus quickly pulls two identical rifles, holds them in both hands, and fires two streams of energy. One contains more anti-demonic energy, and the other contains cryogenic energy which freezes anything in contact. They home on Deimos.

An unknown voice enters Deimos’s head.

“H-Hello? Is this Lord Deimos? I’m Ferris from the Irish Resistance. We don’t know who you are, but if you can hear this message…AIM FOR THE HEAD. Shit, they found us! Good luck —”

The telepathic voice cuts out.
At least, that would be the case... Unfortunately, the blights are not hte only combatants in this invasion. Bokoblin archers being carried by aerocudas loose their arrows, raining down onto the soldiers around windblight in a hail of bullets. In a flash of light, the blight has deconstructed itself into a small ball of energy, which shoots to a safer distance before reappearing, unleashing another spray of lasers.

Deimos raises an eyebrow at the sudden message. Though he would attempt to send one back, he knows not if his opponent is listening. After all, somehow, the opponent was able to cut off communications. So he'll focus on what he can control. Tendrils lash out from his body, grabbing onto soldiers left and right and cutting across them. But then, a sphere of slowed time suddenly erupts from Romulus. it passes over the demon king, whose eyes widen...

And whose mouth twists into a grin. He sweeps his arms, spreading them wide and laughing as he's unaffected by the time manipulation. From his hands come a swarm of Gloom blasts, which too home in on their opponent. The two streams of attacks collide in the air, filling the sky with fireworks.

Laughing, red energy courses through Deimos' body, turning his arms a glowing red. He flings out a sphere of his own demonic flehs, which explodes suddenly into sprawling roots that spread outwards, aiming to create a sphere that'll trap Romulus inside. Of course, at the same time, bladed tendrils shoot out of those roots from multiple directions to try and catch the girl.

While the titan being uninjured means there are relatively few external signals to what the pill does to it, the temperature of the room begins to steadily increase. If one were to look at the insides of the creature closely, they would see that the medicinal energy of the pill is reacting with the energy already stored inside of the titan, using it as a catalyst to create a greater burst of energy than it normally wood, though due to the titan's odd physiology this is primarily expressed as a greatly increased body temperature.
"And you're willing to trade these... With what?" she asked politely, snapping her fingers as the titan became a husk, dissipating.

"That is the intention, indeed. We will have to get back to you whenever such an investment bears fruit, literally and figuratively, but I do hope that our future relations are profitable for both sides."
“At the moment Defender is not responding to my attempts to contact them so I think they reached the UK, I’ll give you my number in case we have to do this later.” Leon says pulling a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket to write it down.

The Father finishes putting his last signifier in Malta, placing it in the lower left corner of the nation. Truthfully...It was so small he doubted many of the other warlords even knew it existed. But...it was densely populated and close enough to Italy that he would need to expend a little extra resources defending it. Plus...he enjoyed island nations, it pleased him to look out into the waves as they came in with the tides...to feel the breeze against his aged face.

And...the high number of souls he...acquired didn't hurt either. Instead of absorbing them into his body...however, or creating more monsters to bolster his army... he raised his hand.

"...Come to me my child...Poseidon of the waves!"

The water stirred as the sentient wave emerged from the depths, twisting and contorting with the tides. The man smiled...before gesturing to the souls he had gathered.

"I have come bearing gifts, my child. Absorb them and prosper!" The man exclaimed.

The souls would hover in the air for a moment....before flying into the water, submerging themselves within the fluid body of his minion. The effect was immediate...it grew stronger...larger, the sentient tidal wave now stretching across much of the coast, towering above the low-lying buildings of the shoreline.

"My eternal blessings, father..." The mass of water gurgled...its water voice echoing through the air. Slowly...it lowered itself into the depths...disappearing without a trace. The Father watched as his creation disappeared, gingerly stretching his back.

"....And as for the rest of my children..." He said, telepathically sending his message to his army of monsters in Italy.

"...Half of you...begin preparation to move to Algeria. Let's strike while the iron is hot, eh?" He commanded.

"Well, I... won't need the pills, sorry." she shook her head, "What I want is just an alliance with you, so that we can maintain the peace of this entire world from getting to the wrong hands..."
"Ah, that is unfortunate. I hope you don't take it personally, but our master simply doesn't view alliances and similar political bodies as compensation. As he puts it, oaths are just words."

"Tabula" remarks, sounding a tad disappointed but not annoyed.

“So….would any of you people be open to making an alliance of sorts? I am always open to the most optimal way of spreading the word, and fighting everyone is far from it.”

With the last few signifiers placed, she waves her hand and places electric barriers around the land she has conquered. It was a lengthy process, but she has finally made it to the country of Panama. Seizing it's supplies and resources, she begins to send much more of her multiplying troops from her reinforced and newly constructed pools to guard the land she has conquered. Looking towards the other continent ripe for the taking, she chooses to relent for now. Much progress has been made today. And all they can do is shiver in fear. She cracks her neck and sits upon her mountain of corpses. But through her Seer, she has been notified of a... development. A conflict in the United Kingdom. Raising a brow, she looks through the jellyfish's sphere and narrows her brows. She can only see what the rest of the world sees, but her curiosity is not yet sated. A likeminded consciousness exists there. And that could be useful.

"Interesting. Go. See what you can find."

Blowing a kiss towards the jellyfish as she brings another to skim and fast-forward the events of the meeting to her leisure. Only getting the most important bits of course. All the while, the little creature begins to hover, though concealing itself towards the country where the action is. She simply must have a meeting with the ruler of this developing empire... while they still rule it, anyways.

"Ah, that is unfortunate. I hope you don't take it personally, but our master simply doesn't view alliances and similar political bodies as compensation. As he puts it, oaths are just words."

"Tabula" remarks, sounding a tad disappointed but not annoyed.
"Then, at least we can come to an agreement. You won't attack us, we won't attack yours. But, I am and all of my people are willing to help those in need. Without any form of exchange..." said Zlata politely.
“So….would any of you people be open to making an alliance of sorts? I am always open to the most optimal way of spreading the word, and fighting everyone is far from it.”
"Are you making an alliance for ill intensions? Or for the betterment?" she asked politely.

During this time, the Clone of Zlata in the Philippines didn't stop her travels.

The titans she created swam and went to the oceans of Australia, making sure that they aren't seen by Nakya or any of their forces, swimming even deeper the ocean as Zlata made their body have fish-like qualities, thereby accelerating the time it'd take to get there.

Hours pass by, during the meeting and her interaction with Maria, they arrive at the continent, filled with people greeting her for the deeds she had done to other countries.

Going to The Lodge after around minute's worth of partying, celebration and chatting, Zlata met with the Prime Minister of Australia, talking about the same issues that were spread, even telling him about the ongoing meeting with the Warlords, relaying the information from one clone to another via the Paths.

Hearing this, the President agreed in fear of being invaded by another Warlord of ulterior motives, though was reassured by the presence of Zlata, whom shook hands with him.

She told the Prime Minister about the placement of Signifiers as well as the walls, which the latter obliged and assisted her in placing them.

Hours later, Australia is now surrounded in walls, and signifiers.

Negotiation #4 (Emergency): Complete.

@Backbackback

"While I do not have the authority to properly agree to such an accord, we will keep it in mind

@Torlikoff

Suddenly, "Tabula" stands, bowing and cupping their hands towards Deimos.

"If our host would allow it, we will be taking our leave. However, there is something we would like to ask before we do."

"I don't suppose you've noticed that we have been observed from a distance for most of this meeting?"

"Tabula" remarks, their tone implying a genuine curiosity about the matter rather concern at the implication.

@North Pole

“I don’t have any readily available because I haven’t had the time to make them; but I can make weapons infused with the powerful energy of sacred beasts.” I say.

“That’s what I can offer in terms of trading.”

"Oh, I knew someone would want to get all this juicy information without showing up themselves. Seemed inevitable in my mind."
"Indeed. I simply felt like you should be made aware."

"Tabula" remarks, standing straight as their divine sense shoots upwards before looking at a point near the ceiling of the castle. To those present, they seem to be looking at nothing...

@MaidRips

But Sandra Doom can see them not merely looking in her direction, but making direct eye-contact, as if her orb were a two-way viewing port. A faint but implacable pressure lands upon her before "Tabula" simply turns and leaves the castle, as if nothing had even happened.

Last edited:
"That would indeed be the idea, furthemore I would like to ask if there would anything, that you would be willing to trade, of creatures and the alike."
"Alright so you agree not to attack Cuba I don't want provide two sides of a war with weapons. As for animals are you ok with the same terms as Tabula ie, saving them for a later trade so we can make sure we can trust you?" Leon says.

@MaidRips

But Sandra Doom can see them not merely looking in her direction, but making direct eye-contact, as if her orb were a two-way mirror. A faint but implacable pressure lands upon her before "Tabula" simply turns and leaves the castle, as if nothing had even happened.
“Touche.”

She squints and crushes her Seer with her hands as if it were nothing but muck. It didn’t seem to bother her. After all, she got all the information she wanted. All she had to do was reinforce her Grimm and make… proper adjustments.

@Torlikoff

Romulus’s helmet glows. She bowls in agony and clutches her head tightly.

“Stupid Girl! How could you fail so spectacularly?! My plans will not be ruined because of your weakness!”

You see sparks fly across the jet.

“…FATHER…?”

The blood of her fallen soldiers soaks her armor into a deep crimson shade. Romulus howls loudly. The shockwaves of scream shake the goblins off their mount. Her physical strength increases 10x as she rips the sphere in two. She powers through the pain of the tentacles and teleports directly in front of you. Another explosion follows suit.

She pulls out a large, laser hammer filled with anti-demonic energy and swings it directly at your head with 2x speed. The weapon homes in at your skull.

However, this new found vigor comes at a cost. You notice her breathing become labored. The muscles on her arm’s about to rip from the strain of her abilities. She may become exhausted…

Meanwhile Fin still in his jet finally arrives at the meeting.

"Greeting, I hope, I wasn`t late, had some things to take care of." he said to the other warlords getting out of his jet

"Alright so you agree not to attack Cuba I don't want provide two sides of a war with weapons. As for animals are you ok with the same terms as Tabula ie, saving them for a later trade so we can make sure we can trust you?" Leon says.
"That wouldn't be within my King's current plans, no."

He notes, nodding.

"And for your terms, waiting is acceptable."

"There's many ways one can reach enlightment, and the state they achieve wildly different. What right do you have to declare your form of enlightment to be the one, let alone to only accept people innately attuned to it?"
"Since when did I imply that?" It would seem confused for a moment if it could even express or feel such an emotion. "But it seems as though you have a degree of misunderstanding about what my enlightenment is, it is a sublimation of being, of existence, to something that is wholly itself. It is akin to the concept you call self-actualization but far more literal. And for there are none unattuned to it, it is a matter of bringing a horse to water, I cannot make it drink."

@Northpole
"If nobody else has anything they wish to say, I will also leave." The woman would attempt to walk out and attempt to follow Tabula.

Back