• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Okay that`s enough for now" he said looking at his work. Using both his restore and matter power, he was able to fix important infrastructure and using his restore power to heal injured people unfortunately his restore power doesn`t work on diseases.

" Okay conquering by force by myself takes too much time." he said.

"Time to start operation Neo" he said starting to use his transmute powers to create lot of gold, diamond and us dollars.

"Okay time to start plotting." he said using his phone to contact the DGSE in France to start a massive bribing spree for local politicians, warlords, and tribal chiefs using his powers to create precious materials or create dollars.

"I need to get some sort of support and human greed is quite the motivation to get it." he said.

Zlata chuckled and giggles seeing Maria like that, though it's not that she would mind.

She soon ended the handshake, nodding slowly.

"Well, what brings another Warlord here?" she asked, the colossal kneeling down as if it's awaiting an order.
Maria took a moment to collect herself, determined to regain her composure.

"Alright, here's the deal" she began, "When I first arrived in this world, it took me like a good three hours just to figure out what the heck was going on.
And in that short span, some warlords were already... Well, let's just say they weren't exactly hosting tea parties
."

"
Mexico's got its own demonic dog transformations going on" Maria continued, her tone growing more animated, "Spain's decided it's suddenly the Inquisition all over again. Because nothing says 'progress' like dictating faith at swordpoint."

"
Look, it's chaos out there. People are just trying to get by, caught in the crossfire of power struggles they never signed up for.
Just because a bunch of folks woke up with powers and thought, 'Hey, let's play God.'
I want to be on the side that helps, that brings some stability to this mess.
And you, well, you strike me as one of the more level-headed Warlords in the bunch. So, what do you say we join forces?
I've got your back, and you've got mine. It's a win-win situation, don't you think?
"

"Okay WTF is happening." he said watching social media about the carnage across the world.

"Looks like the others are acting up." he said.

"Time to start making alliance." he said hoping on the jet to the meeting place

Maria took a moment to collect herself, determined to regain her composure.

"Alright, here's the deal" she began, "When I first arrived in this world, it took me like a good three hours just to figure out what the heck was going on.
And in that short span, some warlords were already... Well, let's just say they weren't exactly hosting tea parties
."

"
Mexico's got its own demonic dog transformations going on" Maria continued, her tone growing more animated, "Spain's decided it's suddenly the Inquisition all over again. Because nothing says 'progress' like dictating faith at swordpoint."

"
Look, it's chaos out there. People are just trying to get by, caught in the crossfire of power struggles they never signed up for.
Just because a bunch of folks woke up with powers and thought, 'Hey, let's play God.'
I want to be on the side that helps, that brings some stability to this mess.
And you, well, you strike me as one of the more level-headed Warlords in the bunch. So, what do you say we join forces?
I've got your back, and you've got mine. It's a win-win situation, don't you think?
"
Zlata listened, nodded at the points, seeing as how her other clone is in the meeting. "Well, my other body has gone and joined the meeting and their currently planning on attacking these evil nations. I... didn't really have any choice but to join, though... about this deal you're saying..."

She placed a hand on her shoulder gently, and smiled. "I've already agreed before you even said it..!" giggling shortly, "And besides, I really want to reach out to other Warlords and ask for an alliance. That way, we all could work together to achieve peace..."

The colossal titan reached its hand, Zlata climbing and standing on the palm, "Why don't we go for a walk?" she asked nicely, offering a hand.

"Ahem."

"Tabula" suddenly clears their throat, seeking everyone's attention.

"Whether for use against Richard's patron or personal use, we are prepared to offer 1,000 of these pills for each Warlord present here."

Several small blue pills float out of an open metal jug at "Tabula"'s waist, one floating over to each warlord present and hovering in the air for their inspection. While nobody present has the knowledge necessary to tell what such an energy is, they all lack any spiritual qi, not even holding any residue from "Tabula"'s aura.

"A single one of these pills acts as a potent analgesic, an energy supplement, and a healing option all in one. While not immediately obvious due to Richard's lack of external injuries, it also healed innumerable microfractures, broken blood vessels, and generally healed a variety of internal ailments resulting from his transformation to his current state. It is, however, likely to be less effective as one's body increases in overall power, so a Warlord looking to use these should remember to use five to ten at once."

"As for the price, make your offers, and I will determine if it is commensurate with our side."

@Hl3_or_bust

Theodore observes the pill with curiosity.

"What exactly are these, "pills", made out of?"

"Huh, good question." The thing would think to itself for a moment. "I don't know how exactly to put it using this language you use, yet you have no apparent ways to understand meaning. Quite the challenge. The best I can think of would be to show you, but I do not think you trust me enough for me to show you. Excluding questions about my ontology, may we instead go back to our discussions of this thing called "democracy"."

Seems the feeling of distrust is mutual.

"A system where the majority of the populance has a say on the rules and jurisdictions that govern the place they inhabit, what about it?"

@Hl3_or_bust

Theodore observes the pill with curiosity.

"What exactly are these, "pills", made out of?"
"It is a simple cellulose membrane containing a drop of medicinal essence, a variety of basic ingredients refined and concentrated until they take on the form of raw energy that inherits the original substance's effects."

"Tabula" responds, rather matter-of-factly.

Several small blue pills float out of an open metal jug at "Tabula"'s waist, one floating over to each warlord present and hovering in the air for their inspection. While nobody present has the knowledge necessary to tell what such an energy is, they all lack any spiritual qi, not even holding any residue from "Tabula"'s aura.
Arthur observed the jar, and listened intently to its description. Once Tabula was finished, he crushed the pills and jar into a fine powder in his hands.

"It is written, 'Though shan't rely on mankind for healing, but rather the Lord alone.' I would be doing a disservice to both my people and my God if I were to take these medicines of yours!" he responded, tossing away the dust onto the ground.

"It is a simple cellulose membrane containing a drop of medicinal essence, a variety of basic ingredients refined and concentrated until they take on the form of raw energy that inherits the original substance's effects."

"Tabula" responds, rather matter-of-factly.
"That is an odd assestment, raw energy is tipically not metabolizable, nor able to retain proprieties."

The moth points out.

@Hl3_or_bust

They look at the pill, listening to the list of effects on it before eventually responding

"We have our own methods to heal, and arguably more importantly, don't have anything to trade, so we'll sadly have to decline your offer."

"That is an odd assestment, raw energy is tipically not metabolizable, nor able to retain proprieties."

The moth points out.
"Tabula" chuckles.

"Call it proprietary. It's not a method native to this world or its laws. If you suspect the product, we'd be willing to allow you to take that sample and test it yourself, or perhaps observe good Richard's health after consuming the same pill."

They turn to Elio and Dewi, nodding in understanding.

“I am going to try flying to the UK in a little bit to help, so I’m going to leave my assistant here to discuss trade after a brief private chat.” Defender says before muting themselves.

“What?” Leon says surprised.

“Look for each country conquered the hostile Warlords will grow stronger.” Defender says.

“But we need you here to defend us.” Leon pleads.

“I appeal my previous decree regarding how you refer to me”

“How is that going to help?” Leon asks confused.

“Because I gift to you, Leon, the ability to call upon my name, Defender, and its power. Oh, I decree that my assistant Leon knows in detail what my powers can do.” Defender says.

“I see,” Leon says calmly.

“For now advertise the items I can summon and the spirits.” Defender says before teleporting into Switzerland’s part of the exosphere to flight to the UK.

Leon unmutes, “Hello, Defender mostly have weapons to offer but we might also be able to do chocolates as well.” He says nervously.

"Tabula" chuckles.

"Call it proprietary. It's not a method native to this world or its laws. If you suspect the product, we'd be willing to allow you to take that sample and test it yourself, or perhaps observe good Richard's health after consuming the same pill."

They turn to Elio and Dewi, nodding in understanding.
"Mhm... "

The humanoid moth seems to give it a good thought, patting the fluff around their bone collar-area.

"I do not currently have the tools to perform the adequate tests, so I will simply just take the pill with me. You'll be notified on our decision."

Theodore says, producing a test vial from a small bag at their side, and puts the pill inside.

Tunis, Tunisia

They came without warning. A swarm of mono-eyed creatures encircled the very air above, their gaze trained on the residents below. Their tentacles writhed and shifted in the air, their grotesque appendages seemingly allowing them to levitate freely into the sky above...despite lacking any semblance of wings. Panic would immediately spread through the streets...the citizens already on high alert after seeing the news of the...other warlords' advances throughout the world. They would no doubt assume they were about to receive a fate no different from those in Mexico. Hell..for all they knew, it was the very same warlord that was ravaging much of Latin America, or the one who had publically crucified someone in another part of the world.

Yet...the attack they assumed to be inevitable...did not occur. The beings...simply watched them...their eyes staring down at the populace like a child staring at an animal in a zoo.

And then...a figure formed in the sky above...a burst of flame condensing and coalescing into a corporal form.

"...Now this place is just beautiful." The man said. His voice was calm...friendly...yet rang out among the crowd...seemingly snaking its way into each and every one of their minds.

"God...the Mediterranean breeze. the salty air...the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline...It's a feeling that can't be beat, I'll tell you that much." The voice said, chuckling softly. He landed atop one of the buildings, his minions moving to circle around him. He could see the confusion in their eyes, the fear, the uncertainty.

Things he could take advantage of.

"Now....I know you've heard the stories. Big bad warlord wipes out the city...murders the head of state. Crucifies someone in the street. Eats a baby....things of that nature." The man said. He pulled out his chair...casually placing it on the roof of one of the buildings.

"I don't wanna do any of that. Waste of time. Waste of life...and let's face it, a waste of energy. And who would want to raze such a beautiful city to the sands?" He let his words linger in the air for a moment...the implied threat not lost on many.

"No....I would rather do this the easy way. Let me mark your country as my own and..." His tone grew slightly somber, the man purposely hamming up the dramatics of his speech.

"Allow me to call you my sons and daughters...and I promise on my name, what happened to those other nations will not happen here. My armies...my monsters will protect you, for as long as you're under my rule." The man said. He let his words settle in the crowd for a moment, listening to the confused murmurs. Some angry...some spiteful...but some accepting.

Venice, Italy

The man listened as his astral projection talked to the African people, idly sipping on a glass of wine. It was a good plan. Maybe not as...pragmatic as simply raising the city to the ground...but he was in no rush.

"...One city...one nation at a time. Better to burn soft and long..." He said to himself. He leaned back in his chair letting out a satisfied sigh. He'd need to come in person to claim the city itself...but for now, he could relax.
'Negotiations' As The Father had taken to calling them, were going well in Tunisia, with more and more of the public gradually accepting the man's previous offer. He estimated he would only need a few more hours until he could fully subjugate the nation, thus giving him free rein to place his signifiers and in-wrap the land into his territory.

While that was occurring, The Father had sent additional minions...alongside another astral projection of himself, to Malta, a tiny island nation between North Africa and Sicily. Poseidon, his sentient tidal wave created with a portion of his own soul, surrounded the nation, controlling the tides in a way that, while not directly harmful, would display just how powerful he was to the native people. A show of force that would no doubt speed along his negotiations in that territory as well.

"...Assuming things go off without a hitch...I should be able to take them both within the day." The man muttered to himself, idly watching his minions work from his relaxation spot on the Italian coast. He had a clairvoyant link with all of his children, observing their comings and goings and controlling their movements as needed. A nice setup...one where he needed to do little, aside from place his signifiers once the job was done.

Should Leon, or The Defender himself, be paying attention to the going on within their territory...they would likely have heard the news of a skeletal reaper...slowly floating throughout the border towns between Italy and Switzerland. No deaths would have been reported, the entity seemingly unhostile, yet it seemed to linger around graveyards, hospitals, and other areas with high concentrations of the deceased...absorbing some, unknown energy from the corpses before bringing them back to the Italian border.

The moth decides, for everyone else had their time to talk, to raise a point of their own, this question is for everyone in the hall.

"If i may be allowed to ask, warlords and fellow emmisonaries gathered here, I have a question. What value does life hold in your eyes?"

Level-Upper, and thus Nen, had started spreading among Germany's populace and even among some of the Dutch and Luxembourgers, due to a considerable number of soldiers and police personnel having reached level 5 or higher. The demon hunts were over, with plenty of points having been gained from that. Those who had been 'infected' with Level-Upper started at level 1 and could gain points to level up further, increasing their aura output and reserves. It costs 25 points to level up, which could be done by, among other methods, killing humans, Nen users, or entities with powers that fall outside of the domain of Nen. The devils from Poland fell into the last category, making them worth 10 points. However, these values were multiplied by 5 if the target was not a residence of Aster's territory. The result was that any time one of the devils was killed, the one who took them out would gain two levels.
On top of that the twenty two members of Aster's squad had been spreading Level-Upper to as many people in the west as they could in the short time before they went to the abandoned warehouse. All of this was only natural, because another method of leveling up was by awakening Nen in other humans. This was worth 50 points, meaning that awakened humans could gain two levels for each person they awakened.
There was some chaos, but people were well-informed due to rules that had been established within Aster's territory. Soon they would be all the stronger for it.

Aster had returned and was training both herself and her subordinates within the warehouse where time had been accelerated by 50 times. The inspiration she had received from her musings on doors had already culminated into an ability: Porta. The other two abilities she was working on was also coming along well.

"A severance...from a mere slash to a Division of Essence." She mutters as she practices her slashes. She had taken a break from continuously transmuting her aura into needles for her other manipulation-based ability.

Soon it would be time to take breathe of fresh air again.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"Tabula" nods in understanding to the moth-person as they store the sample pill. They momentarily turn to listen to the hologram's offer before overhearing the aforementioned moth's question. They scratch the bottom of their mask for a moment before responding.

"Life is a process, turning new to old, life into death. The true nature of alchemy is to transform the mundane into the divine, the ordinary into the extraordinary, the dead into the living, to create ideal things that can withstand the weight of existence. Life is one of the final distillations of such a concept, and thus holds extraordinary meaning and value, whether in its own right or as a source of materials."

The moth decides, for everyone else had their time to talk, to raise a point of their own, this question is for everyone in the hall.

"If i may be allowed to ask, warlords and fellow emmisonaries gathered here, I have a question. What value does life hold in your eyes?"
“Life is valuable. Especially intelligent life, but also the lives of animals in nature.”

Someone walks in on Leon, "Some kind of monster flew into the country from Italy."

"Where?" Leon says, "I'll send Yuri Kozukata, Phosphora, and Sheriff."

"Friedhof Fluntern but it hasn't harmed anyone." The new arrival says.

"I think it might be stealing souls, keep and eye on it." Leon says. "Yuri Kozukata, Phosphora, and Sheriff to Friedhof Fluntern!"

Before the reaper appears a floating pixelated cowboy and blond girl side by side with another girl carrying a camera behind them.

Basking in the balethunder left behind by her actions throughout Papua New Guinea, Nakya intakes some of the highly concentrated elemental energy, refreshing herself after the domain expansion. She then teleports, reappearing at the coast of Indonesia closest to Singapore.

What a small nation

"Nue."

Summoning the flying beast again, she mounts it and begins flying over to place markers within Singapore as well.

@Overlord775

"Life doesn't have an innate value. The value of a life is subjective and only exists based upon what you decide its worth is. For instance, we value the lives of each other, however the average human holds no more value than any other abundant species that is to say, nil, others however may find the uniqueness of each human life a value in itself." Elio answers without having to think very long on the question, with Dewi not disagreeing

@North Pole

"So it's a father-daughter duo causing all this. Well, then it's just like chess. We knock out the king, the whole board belongs to us."

Deimos stands, and greets the new arrival once everyone else has introduced themselves. "The empress of the land just south of mine. A pleasure to have you in our halls. Call me Deimos. I'm the lord of Greenland, Iceland, and a bit of extra in-between. We were just discussing how to deal with a certain english issue..."

Though, when 'Tabula' makes her offer, he raises an eyebrow. "Can't say I ain't intrigued. But you're gonna have to give me some time to test 'em out. Don't feel like havin' you poison everyone in the hall and snatching up the planet for yourself anyway. But, if I do decide to take this. You got the look of someone who doesn't know shit about weapons."

An array of weapons - Swords, spears, clubs, bows, and other more esoteric ones - Appears from a pentagram, rotating around Deimos. "I figure we can work out a deal once we've taken care of this little family unit problem. Well, you lot come help if you wish, but... I think I got this."

And then the moth asks their question. The avatar of the demon king raises an eyebrow.

"Life, huh?"

He leans forward.

"I've been around a long time. Seem a lot of shit, a lot of people come and go. Humans, demons like me. Life's chaos. Life's massacres, and blood, and crackin' someone's skull open with a rock cause it's you or them. But to a demon like me? That's worth more than its weight in gold. It'd be awfully boring if we wiped it all out. That good enough for you?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Over the skies of britannia, Deimos makes his appearance. He arrives at the northernmost point, a storm coming with him to block out the sun. The signifier Rom placed down is crushed under a gloom-enhanced heel, and he slams his own down in its place. He continues to the palace, and as he goes, he channels his energy, summoning monsters that fly and roar around him. The demon king laughs as he takes in the air... After all, he's secured a rather stylish ride.

He's crouched down, tendrils extending from his back and fused into the fighter jet he's riding atop, arms crossed as his coat flaps wildly behind him. Another tendril holds up a phone in front of him, which is broadcasting live to the world. Particularly, to the United Kingdom.

"Good Evening, people of Britain! You don't know me, but you don't have to... Yet. All you need to know I've got a little message for the wackjob that took over your country. Don't worry, it's nice and simple, even a brain-dead kid could get it!"

His eyes glow, grinning widely and baring his fangs for the world to see. "I pre-emptively accept your unconditional surrender. This nation belongs to me now."

@North Pole

"So it's a father-daughter duo causing all this. Well, then it's just like chess. We knock out the king, the whole board belongs to us."

Deimos stands, and greets the new arrival once everyone else has introduced themselves. "The empress of the land just south of mine. A pleasure to have you in our halls. Call me Deimos. I'm the lord of Greenland, Iceland, and a bit of extra in-between. We were just discussing how to deal with a certain english issue..."

Though, when 'Tabula' makes her offer, he raises an eyebrow. "Can't say I ain't intrigued. But you're gonna have to give me some time to test 'em out. Don't feel like havin' you poison everyone in the hall and snatching up the planet for yourself anyway. But, if I do decide to take this. You got the look of someone who doesn't know shit about weapons."

An array of weapons - Swords, spears, clubs, bows, and other more esoteric ones - Appears from a pentagram, rotating around Deimos. "I figure we can work out a deal once we've taken care of this little family unit problem. Well, you lot come help if you wish, but... I think I got this."
"An understandable concern, and an apt assessment. While we have powerful bodies, we lack reliable means to create proper weaponry."

Of everything said thus far, this is the one time "Tabula" expresses an actual weakness of theirs and Kane's. While they aren't exactly unable to create weapons, the methods they have are more suited towards consumable items or traps, rather than melee weapons. They idly scan the weapons that rotate around Deimos with their divine sense, grinning behind their mask.

Venice, Italy

The tanned man smirked ever so slightly, his bright eyes glancing towards the Italian border.

"uh oh...Looks like my little Reaper's finally been found out. Guess that's what I get for going with a...less subtle, child." The man said. He shook his head, breathing out a sigh.

Before the reaper appears a floating pixelated cowboy and blond girl side by side with another girl carrying a camera behind them.
The Reaper halted its meandering levitation, its glowing green eyes focusing on the three strange people before him. It said nothing for a few, long moments...before its skeletal mouth began to open, accompanied by an audible creak of its joints.

"...Strange creatures come before the reaper." The being said. He cocked his head, his skeletal fingers clinging loosely to his scythe.

Zlata listened, nodded at the points, seeing as how her other clone is in the meeting. "Well, my other body has gone and joined the meeting and their currently planning on attacking these evil nations. I... didn't really have any choice but to join, though... about this deal you're saying..."

She placed a hand on her shoulder gently, and smiled. "I've already agreed before you even said it..!" giggling shortly, "And besides, I really want to reach out to other Warlords and ask for an alliance. That way, we all could work together to achieve peace..."

The colossal titan reached its hand, Zlata climbing and standing on the palm, "Why don't we go for a walk?" she asked nicely, offering a hand.
"Sure thing. A walk sounds about right."

The mention of a meeting and the plan to confront evil nations left her intrigued and slightly puzzled.
Who were the other Warlords involved, and what was their strategy?

The thought of the North Pole meeting lingered in Maria's mind.
Was that the gathering Zlata mentioned?
How long had she been resting? It felt like she'd just arrived, yet events had been moving forward without her.

"So, these other Warlords" Maria carefully chose her words, "What can you tell me about them? Are they like you?"

"Life is of the upmost value to our Lord; after all, it is his creation. However, if you start to slander his name, and denounce his word, your life becomes forfeit, and you face his Judgment." Monologued Arthur, shifting to a much more serious and scary tone, emphasizing his last word.

@Torlikoff

“…Hmm…”

Father pulls out his laptop and scrolls through social media. Deimos’ livestream quickly appears on his screen, and he smiles.

“Ahaha! We have a challenger, Rom. One who would seek to burn the seedbed of our newfound garden.”

His screen changes to a map of the UK.

“I managed to hack into all the surveillance systems while I sat here. Impressive, right? You’ll be sent in with a pair of shock troopers my cabinet of engineers created. They’re modeled after you.”

A portal opens behind Rom. One hundred men quickly march out next to her. They’re tall, inhuman creatures with metal pyramids on their heads. Futuristic, yet holy technology surrounds their body. They hold black rifles, glowing with red energy.

“The finest and brightest of our kingdom. They do not seem like much, but they’ve absorbed the strength of every soul murdered by the hands. Each one them has taken at least a hundred. Should they fall, you may take their life energy for yourself.”

A cargo jet whirs above them. Rom and the troopers board the plane.

“…If you are in trouble, use your portal to return to Ireland. I will be returning there as well. A king cannot be exposed in this game of chess, after all.

The jet takes off and flys to Deimos’s location. Father types in his computer, and opens a portal back to Dublin. He returns there.

@Greenland

Richard kindly pulls out a bag of mints and offers everyone some. He writes in the following in his notepad after:

THANK YOU. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR HUMANITY, SHOULD YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR PATH FOR DOMINATION? I HOPE YOU ARE KINDER THAN THE MONSTER IN DUBLIN.

“I don’t know what Defenders plan is, but I thought this was us making negotiations. Are you all going to fight each other for control of the planet?” Leon asks.

Deimos' avatar in the north pole laughs. "Then I think we can work something out- Oh, look at that. They're throwing a plane at me! Well, this ought to be fun."

--

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The cargo jet appears tiny, almost unassuming, against the size of Deimos' horde. In the storm clouds, massive serpentine silhouettes can be seen, hundreds upon hundreds of flying ray-like monsters carrying more ground-based troops.

He thinks to himself. Two of his blights are otherwise occupied moving across the ocean, headed south towards the one continent he can't confirm any current warlord involvement in. But two of them, as he wisely decided, have remained ready to fight at his side.

And so, the Thunderblight and Windblight manifest from clouds of malice around him. From the former, a b arrage of iron rods shoot at the cargo ship, embedding themselves into the hull. Lightning is conducted from the storm clouds to them, sending waves of electricity through the entire interior. The latter fires a tornado, that buffets the ship and threatens to throw it off course.

All of this is just window dressing for the main event, however. Deimos' amplified fighter jet kicks into full speed, leaving the speed of sound behind as red flames burst from behind it. He ducks down towards the bottom of the ship, and grinds his claws into it. Malice floods into the ship, taking over its systems in a matter of seconds and cutting the power to the electrified cruiser.

@Hl3_or_bust
Rusty looked at the pill.

"Like others have said that it might ultimately be unnecessary, i cannot use by myself but I have my own medical options. However, I will have to talk to my governing associates about its use and research, if you don't mind I will take it as a sign that you have good will for international cooperation."

"Life has no value... You give it value yourself, do you want to be a religious follower? You are one on your own"

"Do you want to be a ruthless dictator? You do it because you want to do it"

"You want to be a hero because you think it's the right thing to do? You do it."

"Thinking that life has a meaning that others give to you to fulfill could lead yourself down a path where when you get what you want, only remains yourself empty"

"There is no immovable destiny, there are only the decisions that one makes to make our lives mean something from the point of view of others"

The sheriff speaks pointing the gun at the reaper, “You are wanted for desecration of the dead and disruption of peace, return the souls and go to some other country.”
The skeletal monster regarded the sheriff for a moment, his glowing gaze focused on the gun in his hand. His grip on his scythe tightened ever so slightly, pulling the weapon closer to his body.

“…I will…concede to the order of leaving your lands, as my father wishes to keep things... amicable.” the monster said.

“But the souls will remain in my possession. They are useless to one such as yourself.”

"Ahem."

"Whether for use against Richard's patron or personal use, we are prepared to offer 1,000 of these pills for each Warlord present here."

"A single one of these pills acts as a potent analgesic, an energy supplement, and a healing option all in one. While not immediately obvious due to Richard's lack of external injuries, it also healed innumerable microfractures, broken blood vessels, and generally healed a variety of internal ailments resulting from his transformation to his current state. It is, however, likely to be less effective as one's body increases in overall power, so a Warlord looking to use these should remember to use five to ten at once."

"As for the price, make your offers, and I will determine if it is commensurate with our side."
"While I am personally interested in such an offer to dissect the "meaning" of the pill, me and mine have lost the need for such on both a biological and physiological level." The woman would say with a slight frown on her face. "Though I am willing to see if the true-self behind me would wish to make a bargain for these."

Tabula would then hear a voice appear in her head almost out of nowhere. "Or to form a general alliance, since I can feel the interest of my true-self about the concepts of which you generally speak, if you wish to reciprocate, simply just speak to us after this meeting ends."
Seems the feeling of distrust is mutual.

"A system where the majority of the populance has a say on the rules and jurisdictions that govern the place they inhabit, what about it?"
The thing would think for a moment before speaking once more. "Sure, though I see no need to provide such say to those unenlightened, as they are simply trapped in a cage with no key. Only if they become enlightened shall they get the right to have a say, and I shall grant all citizens of my land the chance to become enlightened."
"I have no idea as to what my true-self's thoughts are as they are unfathomable as they are "random". But I see life as many things, it is a birdcage for those who wish to remain within what is considered "normality", yet it is also a key for those who wish to escape. It is potential for those who have escaped the cage, and it is a necessary evil for those who made it." She would say
"We have no need for weapons."
THANK YOU. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR HUMANITY, SHOULD YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR PATH FOR DOMINATION? I HOPE YOU ARE KINDER THAN THE MONSTER IN DUBLIN.
"My true-self simply just wishes to bring about the chance for all to achieve enlightenment. He sees this world as something akin to an unripe fruit, he wishes to enrich it and let it ripen before taking a few promising seedlings and letting it run its natural course."

The thing would think for a moment before speaking once more. "Sure, though I see no need to provide such say to those unenlightened, as they are simply trapped in a cage with no key. Only if they become enlightened shall they get the right to have a say, and I shall grant all citizens of my land the chance to become enlightened."
"There's many ways one can reach enlightment, and the state they achieve wildly different. What right do you have to declare your form of enlightment to be the one, let alone to only accept people innately attuned to it?"

Last edited:
Aaron, who was already at level 66, had turned out to be a specialist. Although most of the group's members were talented, he had the most affinity for Nen. He was already in possession of three abilities as every 20th level unlocked one, but due to his own training and talent he had already achieved a high level of proficiency with them as well.
Being turned into a Devil and having some of their potential unlocked by Green Willow elevated Aster's subordinates even further above the common Nen user.

"Okay everyone," Aster clicks her tongue and time snaps back to its normal pace, "I'm going for a walk. Aaron, you come with me. The rest of you can go do whatever you feel like, as long as I can contact you. Don't forget to be back here within at most two hours!"

"You got it, boss!"

Once they're outside, Aster teleports Aaron and then herself. They enter a internet cafe and Aster starts reading the news with inhuman speed, moving on to unrelated topics that she took interest in shortly after.

She gets off of her chair and calls to Aaron, who was using another computer, "A.a, I'll be going for a bit. Should I bring some food and drinks on the way back?"

"I'd like some beer." He answers without looking up.

"Gotcha." Aster teleports away.

"Wow, things are really hitting the fan." He dryly comments on the news updates.

Aster appears in her angelic form in front of the German Minister for Foreign Affairs.

She looks up startled, "Ah! you- uh you're here."

"Pardon my sudden intrusion."

"Ahem, well...your timing is impeccable. You're here for that, right?" She says, pointing at a map lying next to her, "it's a compilation of reports, including ones send to me by the Minister of Defence. It's a copy, so you can take it with you."

"That's exactly what I'd hoped to find. Thank you for your aid, madam. I'll be leaving now, since I am quite busy at the moment. Have a nice day!" Aster gives her a smile before vanishing.

She stops by a vending machine to buy two cans of beer and a bottle of water before teleporting back to the internet cage where she left Aaron.

"Back with beer."

"Ooh, thanks boss," he opens the can, "so what are we doing next?" he asks Aster as she rapidly flips through the pages of the reports.

"...We're going to Hamburg. Apparently a 'crime syndicate' has taken hold there and it practically revolves around Nen. I'm curious to see how they've made use of Level-Upper." She stands up.

"Wait. We're going right now? I haven't even finished my beer yet."

"Then hurry up." Aster responds curtly as she starts to walk to the exit.

"Right, right." Aaron drinks the rest in one gulp and grabs the bottle of water and Aster's can of beer.

While the Reaper was heading back to Italy...stopped from further collection, but still with a sizable amount of souls from his past harvests, The Father had personally transported himself to Tunisia, teleporting to the North African Country and removing the astral projection he had set up prior. His monsters...and his previous words, seemed to have had their desired effect, the population seeming to allow him to proceed with his goals without significant trouble. With a bit of teleportation magic...he managed to make his way around the territory...placing his signifiers. As the final marking was placed...his commands activated throughout the territory.

And...more importantly...the soul tax. Which he had...neglected to tell the populace of, for obvious reasons.

The residents would...just as those in Italy...find a portion of their own soul...flowing from their body...a year of their lifespan vanishing into the sky above.

Before being absorbed into the man that would be their new ruler.

"Aaaah. The feeling of fresh souls...never gets old does it." The man murmured. He flexed his arm ever so slightly...feeling the energy surge through his body.

"Of course...I'll keep my end of the bargain. For their...mostly...peaceful surrender, I'll make sure they're well protected."

Holding out his hand...he scattered the remaining souls around the land...bringing the landscape to life with his energy. Other warlords may exert control of their population...but his powers allowed him to bend the land itself to his whim...minions formed from the mountains and deserts of the territory itself.

"My new children! You have been borne from the souls of the Tunisia people! Their sacrifice has given you life, protect there's in turn!" He called out...as the boulders and sand began to shift and morph into sentient...elemental creatures.

"Yes, Father!" They sounded off in a morbid choir, the monsters slowly flying, crawling...slinking across the ground to set up defense.

Satisfied with his work...he disappeared...moving to make the final adjustments in taking over Malta.

“I am going to try flying to the UK in a little bit to help, so I’m going to leave my assistant here to discuss trade after a brief private chat.” Defender says before muting themselves.

“What?” Leon says surprised.

“Look for each country conquered the hostile Warlords will grow stronger.” Defender says.

“But we need you here to defend us.” Leon pleads.

“I appeal my previous decree regarding how you refer to me”

“How is that going to help?” Leon asks confused.

“Because I gift to you, Leon, the ability to call upon my name, Defender, and its power. Oh, I decree that my assistant Leon knows in detail what my powers can do.” Defender says.

“I see,” Leon says calmly.

“For now advertise the items I can summon and the spirits.” Defender says before teleporting into Switzerland’s part of the exosphere to flight to the UK.

Leon unmutes, “Hello, Defender mostly have weapons to offer but we might also be able to do chocolates as well.” He says nervously.
After speaking to Deimos, "Tabula" turns to the hologram of Leon.

"We'd be more interested in what weapons you have to offer. Do you have any examples you can use as a showcase?"

"Ahem."

"I'll be frank, but... this sounds too good to be true..." Zlata said politely. Though upon seeing what happened, she tilted her head in confusion.

"Life has value because we give it value. It has meaning because we give it meaning. Everyone has the right to live, to dream, and to choose for themselves. No should take away that freedom, lest they must steal theirs..." she replied politely.

@Adem_Warlock69

Meanwhile, the collosal began to walk as the view of the snow fields zoomed out.

"The other Warlords? Nope. I'm not like them and vice versa... There are others who want to play God, others are narcissists, others think they're better than the other, others abuse their people, others are there because they'll benefit, and not because of good intentions..." she replied.

Last edited:
“I don’t think I can provide a show case from the building I am in. Wait! I think I can get to the meeting.” Leon says remembering they used his account and therefore his name was on the screen of both computers.

Leon reaches to touch the screen of his computer and is teleported behind the other computer in the video conference aka the one in the North Pole castle. “Yes, it worked!!” Leon says happy it worked.

“Let’s see we have badges that reflect projectiles, several firearms, instant pit traps, some explosives that that don’t harm who detonated them, invisibility cloaks, mushrooms that greatly increase your size strength and speed, lightning bolts that shrink people temporarily, tornado launching clubs, flowers that release a dust that causes a harmful flower to grow out of people’s heads, and more.” Leon lists.

Last edited:
Back