• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@northpole

The two take a seat and stay quiet, waiting for others to speak, not having much to say this early on. As Tabula gives that proclamation, they give a slight smile, seemingly relieved that a leader had enough confidence to outright threaten the others, even if they weren't there in person.

In the meantime, since the two had arrived in the North Pole, Nakya summons Nue for herself, and amplifies its power the same way she did for them, finishing up placing her markers in Papua New Guinea. The same storm that was around Indonesia extended outwards at this point, cutting the country off from the world as well.

As she moved across the nation and placed the third marker, everything in her movement path was ruined, the booms from her movement and the high amounts of elemental energy pouring off of her and Nue as they traveled combining to lay waste to the path they flew on, a combination of destroyed land, and a high enough concentration of electro energy to practically irradiate the area.

Back in the capital of the two conjoined congos, work is being put place, teachnology being retrofitted for a new purposes. Wireless technology, to avoid the cumbersome weight if thousands of kilometers of wire.

Scouts, having returned, bring information with them.

Phase 2 can begin, as new scouts go out in the neighbouring countries, though not venturing any more north than the furthest point of congo. They bring with them tecnology, teleportes to be placed in strategic locations. For signifiers can only be placed by their king, so the best they can do is create quick travel pathways.

@deonment

[Redacted] could feel the source of the distortion not quite coming towards him, just scouring the country just below his, the Central African Republic. He, however, could also feel that a second source of distortion has been place down at the southmost point of said country.

It also seems like he's not been spotted as of yet.

When Arthur walked into the room of other Warlords, he was more surprised than anything to see the amount of variety that they displayed. Still, this wasn’t the time for asking others about their appearances: it was about politics. Well, that, and to figure out who he would have to purge first.

"Tabula" speaks shortly after Deimos finishes.

As a humble servant of Alchemy King Kane, master of the Caribbean, I will express our views on foreign interference and aggressive acts so that others can make their decisions with the proper insight. In short: don't expect to leave with an intact corpse, even if you win the battle."
“I didn’t know that comedians would be attending important meeting!” He said cheekily to the servant across the table. “What makes you think that your master and his army can stand up to the power of the creator?”

When Arthur walked into the room of other Warlords, he was more surprised than anything to see the amount of variety that they displayed. Still, this wasn’t the time for asking others about their appearances: it was about politics. Well, that, and to figure out who he would have to purge first.

“I didn’t know that comedians would be attending important meeting!” He said cheekily to the servant across the table. “What makes you think that your master and his army can stand up to the power of the creator?”
"My friend, you are talking of god in the presence of a demon king and several unholy monstrosities that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that if god exists, he is cruel. You're on quite thin ice there." Deimos says, chuckling.

"My friend, you are talking of god in the presence of a demon king and several unholy monstrosities that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that if god exists, he is cruel. You're on quite thin ice there." Deimos says, chuckling.
Soon, there would be some rumble happening outside, the ground slight shaking at the seems.

It was a 60 meter giant, the cold negated by the steam it creates...

Soon, there's a woman who came down.

"Hello..." she waved her hand. "Sorry to intrude. But I'm here for the meeting..." she said politely.

"Only a mere creator? Those that have such an incomplete portfolio lack the qualifications to stand on the same level as our master."

"Tabula" retorts, shaking their head as if in pity. They turn to see the late but noisy arrival, regarding the woman curiously.

"Not everyone, but some of us here are, yes. Others are just proxies sent by their respective leaders to sit in on the talks." Elio responds, taking note of the new arrival

While many of the warlords around Europe we're meeting….The Father’s Reaper went to work, slowly flying its way into Switzerland's borders. Its appearance would no doubt scare the local population…but it did not attack. Nor did it show any real sign of aggression. No…it simply made its way to the nearest cemetery hovering above the gravestones. It held out its hand…and, empowered by its master's own ability to extract souls, began to siphon the spirits of the dead, their souls becoming visible as green…massless waves of energy…before disappearing into the creature's palm.

As soon as it had arrived…it simply…flew away, its goals a mystery to all but the person who had created it.

"Not everyone, but some of us here are, yes. Others are just proxies sent by their respective leaders to sit in on the talks." Elio responds, taking note of the new arrival
Zlata nodded slowly and made a crystallized chair for her to sit on. It wasn't anything special, rather, just a normal monoblock chair.

"Tabula" retorts, shaking their head as if in pity. They turn to see the late but noisy arrival, regarding the woman curiously.
His blood boiled at the disrespect to his god, as his hand crushed a piece of the table he was gripping onto. But then, he breathed in deeply, and calmed himself.

“Perhaps another time, but not now, Arthur.” He mumbled under his breath, before turning his attention towards the now not-so giant warlord.
"I'm assuming you are all Warlords, yes?" she asked, tilting her head as the colossal dissipated and became a skeleton before becoming ash.
“I doubt it; though, I sense that there are more beings present here than meets the eye. What might be your name, strange size-shifting woman?” He asked in a fairly polite tone.

“I doubt it; though, I sense that there are more beings present here than meets the eye. What might be your name, strange size-shifting woman?” He asked in a fairly polite tone.
"My name is Zlata Jughey... Warlord of Russia... It's nice to meet you..." she replied politely, nodding slowly.

“Oooh… what spicy drama!

But…”

She’s received word that her forces are ready from one of her minions, crawling up to her like a spider with it’s jaw dropping, in some incomprehensible language. She gently pet it’s head before leaving an octopus-like creature with a sphere for a head at the counter to keep tabs on the progress. Her little recorder, her Seer.

“I have to take my babies on a little test run. Be back later, don’t want to miss the potential in-fighting!”

Suddenly traveling in a burst of smoke, she swept herself out of the corrupted palace and into the open air where she would land on the back of a gigantic creature birthed of shadow and crimson, her Wyvern. One of hundreds that swarmed the air behind her as the result of the pools’ born fruit. Clenching onto it’s skin, she manically smiles, picking the perfect time to make her movements down Latin America.

“TONIGHT… WE FEAST ON FEAR!”

With her roar screeching off into the night, she and her terrible army would ride onwards towards the border of Mexico where she would aim her Wyverns towards the countries of Guatamala, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. She chose this specific breed of Grimm for their innate ability to spawn more creatures from the liquid they dropped. That infernal tar that brought only chaos and destruction. As they soared through the skies on their journey, like aircraft bombers, they would spawn more Grimm by the dozen, all attracted to and feasting on the fear the population suffered from being neighbors with a hellpsawn.

Droplets of tar bombed every single corner of the countries, all as the woman herself would appear alongside them in short bursts of pillars of smoke, cackling and slaughtering everything in sight that were not already soul-sucked dry by her Grimm, instructing the creation of only more pools to her subordinates. No warning, no democratic rhyme or reason. It just happened. And it could happen to anyone. Cutting down all that stood in her way, she would seek to place her signifiers on the corners of each country should she not be stopped. Like the denizens of Mexico, these countries did not stand a chance.

Her Apathy were particularly useful. Every time someone went to raise their arms and fight back, they’d suddenly feel this insane pressure on their minds. Like nothing mattered. That they would all die trying anyways. Their muscles felt weak and eventually, they’d all fall down like dominos in her wake. A pleasant alternative in comparison to the mere sight of seeing Sandra face to face. Swarm after swarm, more Wyverns were sent in one magnificent assault on Latin America. One fell swoop just like Mexico. Because she was a conquerer and all she knew was mayhem. No electronic announcement was sent and they’d all have to answer with screams if they wanted to let anything out. And the one message they’d hear from their queen before it was over?

“You don’t know how good you had it.”

The moth person would withness the discord already brewing amongst the people in the hall. They however, does not comment on it.

Regardless, it doesn't seem that heated... at least yet.

A nod to that, though.

"I am indeed but an humble servant of my king, you may address me as Theodore."
They says, an hand on his chest, and a light sitted-bow.

Last edited:
@Torlikoff @northpole
"Hello there."
Those in the castle would see a "woman" with brown curled hair, a blue shirt, and brown pants enter the castle. One would note that she was wearing a full mask and gloves such that none of her skin was showing.

"I am here as a not-self for [REDACTED]" Those around would start a bit once she attempted to speak the name, it was as though their minds and the world redacted it, producing quite a horrid noise. "Ah, I apologize, I had forgotten as to how the old rules work, and accidentally said something I was not meant to." She would say before taking a seat.

@Torlikoff @northpole
"Hello there."
Those in the castle would see a "woman" with brown curled hair, a blue shirt, and brown pants enter the castle. One would note that she was wearing a full mask and gloves such that none of her skin was showing.

"I am here as a not-self for [REDACTED]" Those around would start a bit once she attempted to speak the name, it was as though their minds and the world redacted it, producing quite a horrid noise. "Ah, I apologize, I had forgotten as to how the old rules work, and accidentally said something I was not meant to." She would say before taking a seat.
"Hello...!" she said happily, waving a hand at the "woman" as she smiled.

Elsewhere, the systems of China and Bhutan were improved, using the technology and the data that the Iron Master had passed to scientists about an alien species called Ultralinks, they were developing technology beyond human reach, sensors that can detect teleportation and hidden objects, China was ready to protect its people, mainly because Mexico needs help.
-------
Rusty, for his part, looked at those present at the meeting, just by seeing their attitude he could notice certain possible reasons why they decided to go to this meeting more than curiosity, some to test their power, some with fear of dying or cause a war

"For those who don't know me, my name is Rusty, warlord of China" Said the mechanical lifeform

Africa Ex Republic of the Niger

"Who are you"

"Greetings oh junta, you are under new management." he said before using explosion rune on the leader making him blow up

"Now I could continue doing it , or do you want to save your lives. Choose carefully." he said to the military junta.

"We surrender." they said afraid for their lives.

"Good job." he said using the signifier on the country.

"Ah time to move on to the other dictators, they are easier to conquer." he said in his next stop Mali

"Before I leave new rules to deal with the new domains." he said.

Everyone should feel like they belong in my worship no divisions between countries

"Tabula" regards the "not-self" with curiosity, particularly as she attempts to speak the name of the warlord proper. It almost reminds them of something... In any case, they also note the moth-person referring to itself as Theodore and the cone-shaped robot Dusty. They turn to Richard, almost seeming to smile with their eyes as a small blue pill flies out from the inside of their robes and into the mutated ambassador's maw. Immediately, a feeling of warmth spreads through his body, alleviating the pain he feels greatly and filling him with energy.

@Overlord775
"Hello there neighbour." Yorsha would hear before noticing, something, is the best way to put it. Just looking at it hurt their eyes. "It seems I finally have a good opportunity to speak to you given your proximity. I wish to speak to you on terms of cooperation, and if not that, then at the minimum an agreement to not come to blows at this moment."

As his minion continued to snatch deceased souls from the neighboring countries in their warlord's absence, the man looked down at his phone...whistling listlessly. An unprecedented massacre of several Latin American countries... occurring in real-time. The thought would make any normal man shiver...yet The Father was different. He ran a hand through his hair...clicking his tongue.

"...This isn't going to be pretty. But...she'd be stupid to go after Europe any time soon." The man muttered. Idly, he grasped a cigar from his pocket, lighting it with a small snap of his fingers.

"...The other warlord seem to be more concerned with each other. Italy is too small to warrant much attention by itself." The man muttered. Gingerly, he puffed a cloud of smoke, shaking a bit of ash from its tip.

"...While my little Reaper goes to collect some...unattended souls...I might as well secure a bit more land. Transfer some of those souls back to italy proper....but which one..." The man muttered. Biting down on his cigar in his teeth, he folded his chair again...before teleporting into the sky, his gaze turning back to his phone.

...Tunisa. A small North African nation along the coast. Only a few hundred nautical miles from Italy itself. An easy target. And one he doubted any of the warlords had their eyes on.

"...I'll pay them a...quick visit. Take some of my children with me. Should have it under wraps by tomorrow. They're probably already scared shitless, given what's happening in other parts of the world..." The man muttered. He nodded to himself, crushing the remains of his cigar in his grip. Gingerly, he reached out to his creations, linking his mind with their own.

"...ITS SHOWTIME BOYS. I need one hundred of you to abandon post. The rest, shore up the gaps."

multi-tentacled creatures, rose into the sky, heeding his command. Like a swarm of Eldrich monsters...they surrounded him...awaiting their orders.

And orders they would receive.

"...I want you lot to fly above the city of Tunis. Don't do anything yet... you're just serving as a bit of..." He trailed off, trying to find a tasteful word for it.

"...A bit of a bargaining tool. Should they need more...convincing." He said.

The monsters continued to swarm around him...their beady eyes staring into his own golden gaze....before dispersing, flying in unison across the waters to fulfill their master's orders.

"...Don't disappoint me children!" He called out. As they disappeared over the horizon. He grinned to himself, already thinking of how best to go about this new conquest.

"My name is Zlata Jughey... Warlord of Russia... It's nice to meet you..." she replied politely, nodding slowly.
“Zlata….I like it. It’s unique! But, what is “Russia”? Is it another one of the countries these people have mindlessly set up, barricading themselves from one another?”

“I go by Alex and I am the Warlord of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Is anyone else here from the European mainland?” Defender say as the the blue ball of light in their helmet at this point to big to be fully visible thru their visor shapes itself into a smile.

@Hl3_or_bust

Richard caws with excitement. He seems pleased, and writes the following.

THANK YOU. NOW, I CAN SHOW THE MESSAGE THE MONSTER WHISPERED I TO MY EAR.

@Greenland

He writes another message and passes a copy to everyone. It reads the following:

“Good evening, pissants.

Rapture has come. Come with us, and be given a seat in the Kingdom of Heaven. The bones of every man, woman, and child shall mold into your liking. No one shall so much as breathe without our say!

Should you deny God his grace, you will be cast into the deepest pits of hell, where I will personally feed you the innards of your children.

My love is yours.

Signed, Father.

"Tabula"'s copy of the note floats up into the air before them, as they read it line-by-line a few times.

"This is a rather unimposing threat. Are we sure this isn't the equivalent of prank mail?"

Their tone is almost bored and uninterested, yet contains a trace of seriousness, as if they believe the words to be a genuine statement of intentions but considers those intentions to be rather quaint.

"Tabula"'s copy of the note floats up into the air before them, as they read it line-by-line a few times.

"This is a rather unimposing threat. Are we sure this isn't the equivalent of prank mail?"

Their tone is almost bored and uninterested, yet contains a trace of seriousness, as if they believe the words to be a genuine statement of intentions but considers those intentions to be rather quaint.
"Well, it's best to confirm if it's true..." Zlata titled her head.

"Oaky first thing off. Time to make some changes." he said to the fanatic cheering group.

"Looks like the rules still work fine." he said admiring the rules.

"Give me all your injured , I shall heal them." he said trying to test out his restore power.

"Time to fix infrastructure as well." he said.

"I have work to do." he said

"Right."

Of course, "Tabula" isn't particularly worried. Considering this individual's religious proclivities, chances are good that Arthur will spare no effort in combating them personally, not even mentioning their own separation from the territory involved. Europe seems to be filled with various warlords, and unless this person is a lot more sly than they seem, they'll probably end up being drowned out by an alliance before any issues emerge.

"In any case, I don't imagine we were called here just to bask in each others' presence."

Seeing this, Deimos' expression appears serious. His extra brains are working overtime calculating potential battle strategies, determining the best thing to say. And he places a hand on Richard's shoulder.

"Alright. How's about this. I'm gonna give you amnesty, shelter you at my place. All you gotta do in return is share everything you know about this freak to us, alright? I'll save your country, get you fixed up, all that good stuff."

Then he turns towards the other warlords present. "Hey, new guys. Sorry I can't give you a super fancy monologue of welcome, but as you can see, we've got a bit of a situation. Now, I'm no saint, I won't pretend to be, but I have... pride in how I handle my operations. I'd be a pretty shitty overlord if I just let everything I ruled over crumble to chaos. And guys like this really piss me off. So, here's the deal. My real body-"

He blinks. "And don't any of you dare act surprised, i can tell damn well none of you showed up in person. Anyway, my real body's not far north of the UK right now, where this guy is wreaking havoc. So I say we, ah... whack 'em. You're welcome to join me, if there's anything left of the guy by the time I'm done with 'em."

He blinks. "And don't any of you dare act surprised, i can tell damn well none of you showed up in person. Anyway, my real body's not far north of the UK right now, where this guy is wreaking havoc. So I say we, ah... whack 'em. You're welcome to join me, if there's anything left of the guy by the time I'm done with 'em"
"Is it really that necessary?" she raised her hand politely, like a student asking a teacher question. "We could simply just.. talk to the Warlord who did this..." she really didn't want to come to terms with having to do that , especially since she was viewed as someone peaceful..

“This person wiped out a nation and transformed anyone who survived into barely functional abominations only capable of writhing in agony. If a kind word would be able to talk them down, then I’d be a little surprised.”

@Torlikoff
"I would be fine with that, though I do believe-" The voice cuts off at that moment and is replaced by another, more indeterminate voice at that moment "I apologize for interrupting her, but I may be busy for a bit, though if I can, I will come." After this, her voice would return to being a feminine one. "What they had said."
"Is it really that necessary?" she raised her hand politely, like a student asking a teacher question. "We could simply just.. talk to the Warlord who did this..." she really didn't want to come to terms with having to do that , especially since she was viewed as someone peaceful..
"Reason and logic do not work with types like these sadly." She would say "I have seen and been mad enough to know that this person seems to be a special case of "too much"." She would say, making air quotes when saying too much.

Back