• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Alfonso smiled, beginning to hover up into the sky to meet Yorsha at eye level.

Look look. I talk a big game to the locals. Wave some...flashy powers to get them all scared. But it's just parlor tricks, some….Saturday morning entertainment.” He said. He shrugged his shoulders, smoothing his hair with a hand.

“…Keeps them…out of the way, sort to speak, while I do my work.”

Yorsha could be seen in contemplation... a deep one at that, taking more than about to get his thoughts out.

"Define, the 'work' that you would be doing."

Yorsha could be seen in contemplation... a deep one at that, taking more than about to get his thoughts out.

"Define, the 'work' that you would be doing."
The man shrugged, casually fishing in his shirt pocket for another cigar.

"Same as everyone else. Adding a bit of land under my thumb, working out a...beneficial position for myself. A man's gotta keep himself safe, doesn't he?" The man replied. He lit the cigar with a flick of his fingers, raising it to his lips.

The man shrugged, casually fishing in his shirt pocket for another cigar.

"Same as everyone else. Adding a bit of land under my thumb, working out a...beneficial position for myself. A man's gotta keep himself safe, doesn't he?" The man replied. He lit the cigar with a flick of his fingers, raising it to his lips.
"Mhm... "

The giant puts an hand to his chin.

"What about those, creatures, you created? They certainly seem blood-lusted, to say the least."

"Mhm... "

The giant puts an hand to his chin.

"What about those, creatures, you created? They certainly seem blood-lusted, to say the least."
The man breathed out a plume of smoke, chuckling softly to himself.

"My children and I may not always see...eye to eye, on my methods. But they're young, a bit rough around the edges. And, most importantly..." The man leaned forward, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

"They're under my command. They don't kill unless I give them the right to. Do keep that in mind."

Yorsha's gaze turns into a glare, hand gripping hard unto his spear.

"Is that a threat I hear?"
The man smirked, his glowing yellow eyes staring into that of the giant before him.

"We are well past the point of 'threats' here, boy. I'm just informing you what will happen if you decide to escalate this little...whatever your goal was here, any further." The man said.

@Thisthingisresllybroken

For now, at least, this is a mere phantom. Deimos is still a continent away with the chip, on the plane back (first class, of course,) so this will have to suffice. He crouches down to her level, tilting her chin up to look right at him in the eyes.

"Nope,just me. Damn, old man really did a number on you, huh, kid?"

__

Deimos stays busy even as he speaks to Romulus. At present, a phantom is leading another legion towards South America, bringing a series of vials and syringes stored within another Blight, this one a large horned monstrosity with a cleaver-like energy sword.

His target is Brazil. He lands on the eastern coast, then snaps his fingers.

“Secure the country until I arrive,” Deimos commands through his phantom. “Gather the gifted for testing, kill half those who resist. But not all of them. I need to set an example.”

His army surges forward towards Rio. In a matter of hours, the country will be his for the taking. All it’ll take is Deimos arriving here personally, and the territory will belong to him.

@Torlikoff

Romulus breathes out a sigh of relief, and tears fall down her eyes.

“…F-Freedom…?”

She attempts to hug the hologram, but falls onto the floor. Romulus crawls back up and kneels before Deimos.

“…N-New…F-Father…Nice?”

Her sad eyes meet yours, awaiting a response.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The hologram chuckles at the attempted hug, giving the girl a warm (if slightly toothy) smile.

"New father nicer than the last, yes. You're as free as you want to be, though I doubt you want to be on your own, do you?"

Meanwhile in Brazil, Deimos decides on doing something to kill the time while his army takes control of the country. Heading off into one of the smaller territories in the north, he quickly and quietly claims French Guiana, taking the nation in no time at all with how small it is.

"Oh, I do love a beach vacation from time to time, lovely little place."

In only an hour or so of cultivation, Kane breaks though multiple times. From the very beginning of the Foundation Establishment realm and the Undying Codex's Ten Mammoths Berserk Ghost Body stage to the peak of the mid-stage and Ten Demons Asura Body respectively. While before he'd be able to make a rather large hole in one of this world's apartment complexes with a single strike, now he'd flatten not only the entire complex but likely every building in a 40 meter area around it. It is simply an exponential increase in strength, as well as speed, something he was beginning to feel a need for. While he could move at a somewhat acceptable pace by utilizing multiple buffs at once, such a thing was rather strenuous, but now his base speed exceeds the prior limit by over two times.

Wanting to test his newfound abilities, he goes island-hopping again. He quickly and easily takes the Turks and Caicos Islands along with Puerto Rico in under half an hour, surrounding them in his formation and bringing to them the same terraforming that the rest of his territory benefits from. While he cloaks his presence and appearance with Nightcrypt's Mask and his Divine Sense, he doesn't suppress the thunderous booms produced by his movement speed. Thus, not even mentioning other Caribbean nations, the US and various Latin and South American countries along the gulf can hear distant booms, not unlike the detonation of several exceptionally powerful bombs, and some more powerful observers can see clouds being split by some unseen force.

In high spirits, he returns to his main base of operations in Cuba, quickly checking his various projects. He firstly checks the Polymorphine experiments, which have been rather successful. Subdued by his juniors' divine sense, there are a few dozen creatures of various forms scattered around the testing ground, though this is merely a clearing surrounded by what is at least thousands of crushed and charred corpses of failed experiments. The alchemy dragons he provided the testing ground have been having a certain feast on these failed creatures, who are being continually shipped off to the Rebirth Pools by other juniors to provide energy and avoid waste. Both the successful and unsuccessful creations have a variety that Kane was not anticipating: some are normal-looking beasts, some are humanoids with odd bodies, some are vermiform, some are seemingly turned into ephemeral creatures akin to ghosts, some are turned into mechanical constructs, and some are humanoids with elemental properties not unlike a cultivator. There are a few that interest him particularly: a few legless skeletons wielding staves and that can levitate; the aforementioned elemental humanoids, particularly one whose body is composed entirely of thunder and lightning with an orb for a head; the robed humanoids with odd but physical bodies, such as appearing similar to a rat or red ball of flesh; and the aforementioned ghost creatures. Of course, he also understands that not everything can be special, and still appreciates the results that appear closer to conventional animals, such as the oversized birds or cows.

He quickly assigns some more of the still-ballooning cultivator population of his territory to the project, as well as creating many more sets of peak-quality alchemy dragons to redouble his overall pill production, as he wishes for the cultivators of his territory to number at least 5 million before he begins expanding into the two nearby continents. However, before he returns to his original position to continue cultivating, he sets up a few additional projects using the alchemy dragons, making some pills he had created in the past, particularly a variety of non-destructive enhancement pills and powders concocted using parts of the Polymorphine experiments' waste and designed to induce a spiritual bloodline, overall increase in power, and particularly an increase in intelligence in the recipient animal. This further includes pills that can reanimate deceased animals as zombies receptive to divine sense, thus ensuring that until the creature is completely and utterly destroyed it can still have some use.

With that, and a few other additions and tweaks, out the way, he still has one thing to do before he's free.

[1 charge used for lvl 5]

With some rather strenuous work at the core of his Divine World Refining Formation, which is currently at the bottom of the ocean due to the odd shape his territory, he increases the time scale within it from three times to seven times, more than doubling the effective time he and his juniors have to work with. With that finally done, he returns to his prior cultivation spot, resuming the act while continuing to scarf down Foundation Forging Pills like candies.

Last edited:
La Diosa made her way deeper into Paraguay, the East, North, and South of the nation are swiftly claimed. Somewhat bored with the praise of her subjects in Buenos Aires, she decided to briefly ponder what other nations sounded appealing to her.

"Let's see, Bolivia and Peru are nearby..." She thought aloud as soldiers present with her now functioned as maids and butlers for her in the given moment, providing her with a meal and making sure everything within their immediate vicinity was to her liking. After finishing her dish, she looked up at one of her soldiers.

"Nothing's wrong before you ask... I just wanted to see a map."

Closing her eyes, she randomly selected a border, pointing to it with her fork and opening them. This would be her next location for the time being.

"That will be all."

She warped away, speeding across the border of her kingdom and into the next nation, leaving a signifier as she went through, deciding now to entertain herself and conquer it as swiftly as possible. Once that was done, she decided to soak in just a little more praise by appearing in the heart of Bolivia, the newly conquered nation. There, she was greeted by her newest subjects, spending a little time with them. She signed autographs, received gifts, and was complimented and showered in affection from all angles.

The man smirked, his glowing yellow eyes staring into that of the giant before him.

"We are well past the point of 'threats' here, boy. I'm just informing you what will happen if you decide to escalate this little...whatever your goal was here, any further." The man said.
Yorsha replies in kind, his eyes turning a deep crimson.

"You better not tempt me, child, for my wrath will be brutal."

Last edited:
Yorsha replies in kind, his eyes turning a deep crimson.

"You better not tempt me, child, for my wrath will be brutal."
The man's eyes narrowed. He said nothing for a long moment...before letting out a dry laugh.

"As...tempting as that would be, I think we both have better things to do." The man said. He idly gestured towards the direction the man came with his cigar, the ash spilling onto the ground below.

"Why don't you just...run along, and we pretend none of this ever happened eh?"

"But Amirul Mu'minin!" The man said to me worryingly.

"Let him rest and don't disturb him, he is a guest in our land." I said to the defense minister.

"Anyway," I said "How about my order before?"

"Fifty thousand people are already signed up My Caliph, more are joining as we speak, especially from the military."

"Good, provide them transportation to Ankara." I said as I stare at the starry sky above. "We need to quickly create a formidable army to fend off any threats from outside of our Caliphate."
When he awoke from his self-induced nap, he quickly got in guard, flying a few feet off of the ground, before pointing his sword at the Warlord.

"Who are you, and how long have you been watching us?!"

When he awoke from his self-induced nap, he quickly got in guard, flying a few feet off of the ground, before pointing his sword at the Warlord.

"Who are you, and how long have you been watching us?!"
"I'm Faqih Al-Faiz, the very ruler on the land you stand upon." I said -introducing myself to him.

"I'm a bit exhausted after healing ten thousand of my people." I said nonchalantly. "So, who are you my good sir? And what purpose did you have here?"

"Also, put down that sword please. Or you want to throw hand right away?"

Last edited:
The man's eyes narrowed. He said nothing for a long moment...before letting out a dry laugh.

"As...tempting as that would be, I think we both have better things to do." The man said. He idly gestured towards the direction the man came with his cigar, the ash spilling onto the ground below.

"Why don't you just...run along, and we pretend none of this ever happened eh?"
"... I guess as such."

Yorsha lightly signs, before the reaching an hand down, his arm extending, as he grabs unto the cage surrounding his signifier. A layer of bio-matter surronders the marker like a ball, as the king throws it a good few kilometers meters back, landing on the ground with a soft squish.

More specifically, the signifier flew past Libiya's border and directly into Egypt.

"Do not touch that, and all will be well, understood?"

"... I guess as such."

Yorsha lightly signs, before the reaching an hand down, his arm extending, as he grabs unto the cage surrounding his signifier. A layer of bio-matter surronders the marker like a ball, as the king throws it a good few kilometers meters back, landing on the ground with a soft squish.

More specifically, the signifier flew past Libiya's border and directly into Egypt.

"Do not touch that, and all will be well, understood?"
Alfonso paused for a moment, before throwing up his hands in mock surrender, letting out a sigh.

"Sure, sure. You can have your bit of Africa for now. Just about done here, anyhow." The man said.

Each country, she took less and less time to soak up the reverence of her adoring public. Perhaps she thought it was all running together, or perhaps she decided to focus more on conquest. Regardless, she warped herself to the border of her territory, moving toward it and beginning her siege of Peru. As she makes her way across and setting her foot on Peruvian territory, she smiled and swiftly rushed into the country after securing the southern region. She waltzes through the various regions of the country, delighted that she had more people to adore her, but also that she had made their lives better by gracing them with her presence.

"Onto another?" She asked, cupping her hand by an ear. The crowd was elated with her conquest, though that perhaps was due to their infatuation with her, to some degree. Regardless, she grinned from ear to ear before setting foot in Brazil, a signifier of her own entering the premises as she made her way to secure more nations in her name.

Alfonso paused for a moment, before throwing up his hands in mock surrender, letting out a sigh.

"Sure, sure. You can have your bit of Africa for now. Just about done here, anyhow." The man said.
"Very well then, guess there is no need for violence then."

Ultimatelly, he did not have many reasons to fight the man, so better that it ended this way.

With a pat to his dragon's side, Yorsha flies away, unto Egypt to place down the otther 3 signifiers.

Leon wakes up and after breakfast checks twitter noticing Zlata is trending. "Wait isn't that a warlord?" Leon says scrolling thru posts with the tag, "Something seems up, she seemed nowhere near this charismatic at the meeting."

Leon rushes out to his car to drive back to work to see if Defender is there and if they know what to do.

Meanwhile Defender returned to the FDFA after noticing the sun was rising, wanting to see Leon.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"That's my girl."

Deimois pats her head.

"Now, I believe we can put you to work here and now. We've got a bit of a situation in Brazil..."

__

@ZoroNotZolo

What Diosa finds is a country already well on its way to being conquered already. It's unusually rainy compared to what it was just a few kilometers away, and as she places her signifier, a blast of dark energy rains down from the sky directly towards her location.

"Excuse me, I kindly have to request that you stop where you are and don't go another foot deeper into this country." Says a man above. La Diosa doesn't recognize this one; he's one of the warlords, it would seem, or perhaps a minion of his. Red skin, shirtless, long flowing jacket, currently looking very displeased. "You'll find that I am in the process of making it my own, and I have no intention of sharing. If you disagree and wish to take it anyway, I'm sure we can work out some sort of deal involving your head on a pike to warn anyone else who would ever try this." He's already placed a marker in the country anyway, so this isn't much.

Last edited:
Nakya sifts through the "sand", the finely ground ruins of everything that used to reside in this chunk of Malaysia. This brings her a realization, and she summons Nue, hopping on and flying towards India.

"I can continue taking countries, but this might be a worthwhile detour instead."

After affirming her objective to herself, she begins chanting, continuously enhancing Nue's speed via cursed energy, as she flies over the sea.

Back at their homebase, Nakya's sorcerers walk up to several of the completed puppets, left sitting there doing nothing as production is almost automated now. They slip a blade into their pointer fingers' knuckle, taking it off, the finger that falls being desiccated and red, looking ancient and radiating a sinister energy, they then collect them and place them into a scroll.

Alfonso watched as the man road away on his dragon mount, before clenching his fist, taking several deep, long breaths. He smoothed his hair with a hand, adjusting his shirt with the other.

"...Phew...alright. Between him and the holy man...Africa seems to be getting a bit...crowded..." The man muttered. On the shoreline...the water began to ripple, shifting and writhing with unseen force. Suddenly, Poseidon emerged from the depths of the ocean, the sentient wave looming above its father.

"I came as fast as I could, Father." The water gurgled. If it was a biological being...it would likely have been panting, the wave clearly having moved as fast as its nonexistent legs could carry it. Alfonso glanced at his child...before chuckling softly. moving towards the shoreline, he casually placed a hand on its liquid body, patting it softly.

"It's over, my child. Go ahead and head back to Italy...I think it's time to..." The man trailed off, glancing in the direction the man had flown.

"Bolster our ranks..."

Alfonso placed his final signifier on Libya, claiming the territory as his own. Raising a hand...he absorbed the collective year-long life spans of his new subjects...before disappearing into the air...teleporting back into his original territory.

"Another warlord, I presume?" She asked, tilting her head and looking at the man, "I was wondering how long it would take before I encountered one of you. Why don't you come down where we can talk face-to-face? Just talk. You have my word."

"We can talk from a distance just fine, though as far as I'm concerned there's nothing I need to talk about. You are encroaching on my land, so please leave." Deimos says, unamused. The actual Deimos is busy placing a second marker on the country, far away from this conversation.

"We can talk from a distance just fine, though as far as I'm concerned there's nothing I need to talk about. You are encroaching on my land, so please leave." Deimos says, unamused. The actual Deimos is busy placing a second marker on the country, far away from this conversation.
"That's awfully rude of you," La Diosa answered, "I'm considering the proposition of a deal you offered, though I'd prefer to not be standing outside in the rain while we do so."

Deimos raises a hand, and clenches it into a fist. It glows red.

In an instant, the rain around him freezes. Not in the sense that it turns to ice, but in the sense that it stops, drops suspended in the air, floating gently.

"How about you tell me who you are and what your abilities are? We'll start with that, and see if I don't feel like crucifying you on national television."

@Torlikoff

She blushes as you pat her head.

“…Bra…zil…”

Romulus pulls out a small, cube shaped teleporter and enters the coordinates to Brazil. A portal opens in the room. She looks at the ghost with a smile before leaving.

“…Bye, Bye…”

Another portal opens next to the second area. She quickly scans the area, and rushes to the real Deimos.

“…Ready…to…tickle…bad…people….”

Her hand reaches into her pocket, which inexplicably holds all her weapons inside. She pulls out a large sniper rifle alongside some massive plasma bullets that can paralyze anything shot with it.

“…Where…bad…people….Father?”

She waits for your orders.

Last edited:
Many hours after recording the tiresome— but excitingly— music video...

[Translated]

"Okay, how's this?" one of the members asked, revealing an array of clothes.

"Wow, that's... so, nice!" a gleeful smile across her cheek as she glanced at each one, trying to find what suits her the most.

"Yo, check this out, you'd seriously rock wearing this!" said a male one, handing it to her.

"S-sure, I'll... be right back..."

A couple minutes later...

"So hey... how do I look?"

m2gong520_on_twitter.jpg

"Sheesh!! I told you'd rock that lo- wait, when did you get your hair fixed?" asked a girl.

"Oh, I did some makeup on my way here. Now then, let's go?"

Zlata had been preparing for this hours ago ever since she agreed to do the music video, and as she stood backstage at the concert venue in Korea, her heart raced with anticipation. The venue was buzzing with excitement, the audience's murmurs and laughter filling the air, the fans shouting and already happy to see their beloved Warlord-now turned idol.

She took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts and adjusting her outfit, making sure that she looks good, even if she already does by everyone's standards.

As the time approached for her entrance, Zlata's bodyguards checked on her, offering words of encouragement.

"You can do this, Madame!" they cheered, bringing Zlata more than just a smile.

The backstage crew signaled that it was time to move, opening the slight entry through the large curtains. She gingerly stepped out onto the darkened stage with brightened up hopes, bathed in the soft glow of spotlight blinding her, with the audience erupted in applause, their cheers echoing through the venue.

Zlata began her performance with an exciting and energetic song, her voice syncing through the instruments accompanying. Her rich, velvety tones filled the air, melodies dancing as each viewer were vibing, filming it live on every platform: Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, and even Reddit of all places.

Midway throughout, Zlata's energy reached a crescendo as she invited the some of the selected front audience to join her on stage to sing and dance along. The excited showed on each of their faces made her heart be touched. As she hymned her angelic voice, the audience were left spellbound, with a standing ovation following afterwards as they return back to their seats.

As the evening continued, Zlata delivered hit after hit, pouring her heart and soul into every note. The connection between the brand new idol and her audience was palpable, with the crowd swaying, dancing, and singing along to her infectious melodies. Her new bandmates matched the energy, and the chemistry on stage was evident, enough to be visible throughput the songs.

It was the grand finale... And this one was a performance that they'd remember. While there were chaos happening all over the world, a single voice sings to those who need it.

Without even the flowing of tears,
Without leaving even a trace of the days you spent here,
It was goodbye.

In the morning I welcomed by myself,
The sound of someone that rings.
In the room the two of us spent together,
I was thinking with my eyes closed.

Who’s fault is it?
I don’t know.
It’s no one’s fault.
Probably.

Even those back in Russia and the many countries she took over with kindness, were watching and broadcasting it, as if to tell the other Warlords a message so easy to read even a kindergarten would understand.

No matter how many times, I’m sure,
Yes, no matter how many years pass, I’m sure,
It’s just that we ended, together with a goodbye.
I’m sure there is no other way.
‘Welcome home,’
These words which dropped out without thinking,
They sure are wrong.

The audience, now a sea of light from their glowing smartphones, joined her in a heartfelt chorus. Tears of joy starts to fill Zlata as she finishes the song with a smile, amazed by the sheer amount of people watching. It was like a dream... No, more than just that.

As the final notes of the concert rang out, Zlata and her band took a bow, the audience roaring in appreciation, as some even teared up as their sadness faded away thanks her songs.

It had been an unforgettable night, for sure. And she had transcended the borders of understanding and brought all sorts of people together via the universal language of music.

Backstage, after the concert, Zlata was surrounded by her team and bodyguards, overwhelmed with a sense of accomplishment and joy, enjoying a group hug as they laughed. Zlata closed her eyes, and knew that this night would be etched in her memory forever, and the echoes of her performance would reverberate through the hearts of every soul watching her.

Soon, the venue slowly closed and became lifeless as the viewers left happy and ready for the world.

Leon wakes up and after breakfast checks twitter noticing Zlata is trending. "Wait isn't that a warlord?" Leon says scrolling thru posts with the tag, "Something seems up, she seemed nowhere this charismatic at the meeting."
At the time the concert ended, many fans near Russia are requesting for Zlata to give them a visit, which of course, is basically a permission for her to use the Signifiers.

The two clones soon flew up and had a privated flight towards Belarus and Azerbaijan. Both presidents knew of her ongoing spree of visiting countries given the massive spread of her name throughout social media, with some diehard fans already going there just to get a signature as well as a selfie to put up on a picture frame.

Hours passed by and the two clones talked to each one, having expressed each of their viewpoints, all which is going to a plain cliche if she does this a couple few more times, but hey! The cliche is cute and wholesome regardless.

Soon after the handshake, the two Zlata's happily fills in the remaining Signifiers for the two countries many hours later.

After that, one of her manager came in and said:

"Madame! We've received great news!" said Qunti, her expression wild as days.

"Oh? W-what is it?" Zlata asked, blinking twice.

"The concert and the music video had reached over just 500 million views each! Totaling over to a whopping 1 billion views!! Social Media is going wildddd about it!!!" Qunti replied, which brought Zlata to smile despite being tired placing the markers.

"Yay!!! We did it~~!!" said Zlata as she hugs Qunti, whom returned it shortly after.

"La Diosa. As for my abilities, I haven't had a chance to use them yet..." She said, "So far, I would assume it's just being beautiful."
"I'd give you a 6 or 7, so that’s probably not the case. Now, unless you intend on wasting both of our time further with this, I suggest you leave. You clearly have no intentions of actually negotiating, which grinds my gears just a little bit.”

"I'm Faqih Al-Faiz, the very ruler on the land you stand upon." I said -introducing myself to him.

"I'm a bit exhausted after healing ten thousand of my people." I said nonchalantly. "So, who are you my good sir? And what purpose did you have here?"

"Also, put down that sword please. Or you want to throw hand right away?"
"I wouldn't be opposed to it; after all, you did spy on me and three teenagers while we slept! Clearly you can't be anyone good!" Arthur responded, as his sword started crackling with an orange-yellow energy.

"Yeah, it's... it's very, ermm, nice... It felt amazing, no, even more..."

Zlata smiled and have her hand reaching up Maria's hair, patting her.

"Well, I didn't really expect it would turn like this..." she murmured, "Never have I ever felt this way towards anyone, let alone a fellow Warlord...."
"Believe me, I'm in the same boat. I never imagined any of this..."

As she stood there, a whisper of uncertainty slithered through Maria's thoughts, casting shadows of doubt on the authenticity of their connection.
It insinuated that perhaps that maybe this was just a fleeting infatuation, a spark in the grand scheme of things.
Maria had devoured countless novels, but reality rarely mirrored the tales of true love that filled the pages.

Glancing back at Zlata, Maria's emotions swirled within her.
She longed to believe in the possibility of something genuine, something profound.
Yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that maybe this was all happening too quickly.

As Zlata's words settled in, Maria couldn't help but acknowledge the truth in them.
"I ought to be your most peculiar ally yet, huh? Maria, the perpetually... er, awkward Warlord. Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?"
A soft chuckle escaped her, "But seriously, thank you. For seeing... whatever it is you see in me."

"Believe me, I'm in the same boat. I never imagined any of this..."

As she stood there, a whisper of uncertainty slithered through Maria's thoughts, casting shadows of doubt on the authenticity of their connection.
It insinuated that perhaps that maybe this was just a fleeting infatuation, a spark in the grand scheme of things.
Maria had devoured countless novels, but reality rarely mirrored the tales of true love that filled the pages.

Glancing back at Zlata, Maria's emotions swirled within her.
She longed to believe in the possibility of something genuine, something profound.
Yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that maybe this was all happening too quickly.

As Zlata's words settled in, Maria couldn't help but acknowledge the truth in them.
"I ought to be your most peculiar ally yet, huh? Maria, the perpetually... er, awkward Warlord. Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?"
A soft chuckle escaped her, "But seriously, thank you. For seeing... whatever it is you see in me."
"No, you're not awkward..." Zlata shook her head, shifting a bit closer to her, wrapping her arms around her shoulder.

"You're cute when you're awkward~~" whispered into her ear, as her warm and lavender breath touched Maria's skin.

Fleeting and quick as this was, Zlata felt like forever staring into her eyes. It wasn't infatuation nor anything of the sort, but a feeling she can't get out upon seeing her, talking to her, and kissing her.

"I do hope, you... love me too..."

"I wouldn't be opposed to it; after all, you did spy on me and three teenagers while we slept! Clearly you can't be anyone good!" Arthur responded, as his sword started crackling with an orange-yellow energy.
"Hah, isn't it reasonable for a ruler to worry his subject around a strong being that can easily hurt them?"

"I watch you so no subject of mine can't hurt you and you can't hurt my subject either." I explain myself, but still -I summoned my eternity sword, Desire.

"Aura-" my will focused into Desire, causing particle of pure mana appeared around my blade. "-Photon!"

My body bathed in the ridiculous amount of mana, while I bless my strength, agility and magic in a succession.

"So-" I level my sword to him. "-Want to continue?"

"I'd give you a 6 or 7, so that’s probably not the case. Now, unless you intend on wasting both of our time further with this, I suggest you leave. You clearly have no intentions of actually negotiating, which grinds my gears just a little bit.”
"You were the one that asked to know my powers first. Though I do suppose there's no point in arguing that point..." She answered, thinking it was kind of ironic that a man that looked like a demon would rate her as a 7 at most when he was around a 2 in her eyes if she was being generous, "How about this then? I leave now, and you don't set a foot in my territory either? You'd clearly rather not be bothered with me, so I can't see why there would be any objections."

Back