• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Taking a Deva with the ability to create a hidden portal network with her, Aster started teleporting to all her signifiers. Taking the Deva with her was easy, thanks to her Qiankun ability. At each location she uses her power over Shinsoo and physics to form various substances into a humanoid form, creating powerful golems to protect the teeth through her Golemancy. She then had her Deva set up a portal at each location, so her forces could quickly respond to threats to her territory. After that was over and done with, Aster teleported to 22 large cities within her territory and had her Deva set up multiple portals in each of them. She focused more on the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, since Nen had been spreading through Germany quite nicely already. Once that was done, she ordered all her Devas, with the exception of the portal network creator, to go out into 21 of these cities and to start spreading Level-Upper to more people.

While they did that, Aster went to visit various military training grounds, since she had gotten a request from the governments of her territory to help bolster their forces. So she created various spaces where time flowed faster, allowing soldiers and the like to get in a lot of training in a small amount of time.

Next on her list was expanding her territory. Most other Warlords were quite busy at this time and she was faster than before, so this was an excellent opportunity. She enters her stealth mode again. Czechia's western and northern points bordered Germany, so through teleportation, her immense speed and the removal of air resistance, Aster was able to take it in roughly two minutes. From the border of her new addition, she could reach the western point of Slovakia in less than a minute without going through Austrian airspace. It's southern point was only roughly a minute of flying from there. By teleporting back to the Czechian border, she could quickly reach its northern point and the eastern point was only a two minutes away from there. With the signifiers placed, that was two quick new additions to her territory.

"Next is Hungary. That'll probably take five minutes. Well time to start!"

"Mh, so it seems that Alfonso didn't have the guts to break the deal, what a shame."

Yorsha sighs in dissapointmet, after the the guy had seemed pretty brave all things considered, and perhaps even someone to call an equal considering his ability to give life to the elements. But it seemes he was wrong.

And honestly, besides to tempt the guy, he really had no reason go to Egypt. Oh well, he'll just place down his second signifier along the norther cost of the Egypt, alongside an Ocean Pilon, and then he would be done there for now. Of course, this is done by himself, leaving Yharon desummoned for a bit.

He would then head off a bit, and remount on his dragon, and activating the creature's teleportation power, go to another part of the continenent, specifically by the coast of Senegal, distant enough to not be spotted from the cost.

"Time to show that pomperous buffoon how show of might is done."

He would then swoop in, his dragon's scales glowing in all the colours of the rainbow, and the light reflecting off of them reflecting in kaleidoscope manner that screate an glowing aura around the creature. That, alongiside the sheer size of the beast, gives off a divine presence, a being of purity.

And this is further amplified by its rider, a giant extuding a deep sense of might and royalty, the leafs forming his mantle turned into a golden and platinum, glimmering colour. This is further enhanced by small glittery firefly, shimmering like gemstones floating all around him.

That, alongside a bunch of micro-spores distributed chemicals that cause a light sensation of euphoria, and the fact the news of the shenanigans of Alfonso have spread, makes the population very much acceptive to being ruled over.

Starting Senegal, Yorsha would start conquering the countries along the coast of the African horn, creating centers of medical and supplies distribution across the land as he moves along (Which also hold his signifiers, and also reasonably have guards)

-----------------------------------------------

Back in his kingdom, crime, starvation, diseases and discrimination have all been eradicated in almost their entirety. the population being given a good life to say the least. Life expectancy is around generally 150 years, though the choice of either extending or reducing that has been given as well, in fact people's want for bioengeniering themselves has reached the point it may soon become an industry all on itself.

The infrastructure has been exponentially boosted, with biological, self-repairing raillines spanning the entire territory, of both normal and high speed categories, and being able to bring citizens from about anywhere to anywhere else. Though, this is of course supplemented by a sistem of busses and metros, as you can't just place rail everywhere, Furthermore, the few car-centric cities are being replanned, rebuilt into places where walking, cycling or public trasport are more viable options to get by.

Meanwhile, his forces continue to grow, many simply willingly enrolling even without the king needing to ask, though many more forces are simply created from scratch. Many technological discoveries are also made, and while not rellevant enough to mention, each small improvement helps.

The places where his signifiers are places are being tranformed into uncrakable fortresses, this of course will still be relativelly easy to do for a warlord, but the hussle gives time to react.

Last edited:
"Well, whatever you say to yourself..." Zlata would instantly be near Nakya, about enough distance to whisper, "You're my friend, oh darling~" before suddenly disappearing.
Zlata did went to a concert as planned though the other clone that was left was doing something whilst she and Nakya were talking minutes ago...

During that time, she was welcomed to Finland by the people, having talked to the President and was well on her way to finish 2/4 of placing her Signifiers, only finishing some time as Nakya was reading the note. Nice timing, eh?

After that, she made her way to Estonia, same greeting, same concert, the same happiness she had.

In just a few hours, she talked to the President, who was surprised for the idol to appear here but know that it's the work of the supernatural given how she amassed this much fans and people under her wing.

Regardless, Alar Karis would agree and shake her hands, hours passing by as Zlata fills the Signifiers on the country with a smile. But she wasn't planning on leaving without a short performance... now would she?

Leon walks up to Defender. "I think one of the Warlord is up to something, Defender." Leon says.

"What do you mean?" Defender asks.

"Zlata seems to have convince Ukraine to join Russia, and North Korea to get along with her." Leon says.

"Good for her." Defender says.

"Isn't that odd she didn't seem that convincing at the meeting?" Leon says.

"Leon, people are likely scared right now beings of great power are trying to take over the world, they likely just chose to work with her because the other option isn't exactly appealing. Plus she seems go for over kill if she sees reason to fight." Defender says.

"She became a K-pop star!" Leon says.

"I don't see how this is a bad thing she could at worse be using her control over her territory to force people to go along with what see wants, I doubt she has some special mind control." Defender says.

Leon seems to calm down after this.

"I took over Austria last night so try getting in contact with them to explain you are my assistant and to tell you if anything weird happens." Defender says.

"Alright!" Leon says.

"I will try taking over Hungary while you do that be back in a bit." Defender says teleporting to the Austrian Hungarian border.
@WHYNAUT

"Helios. Anemoi, Poseidon. Come to me."

Alfonso would sit atop a throne he constructed for himself within Castello della Guaita, a rather nice ancient castle located near San Marino's Capitol. Taking the nation was, predictably, easy. Again, it was barely even a nation in itself, surrounded by all sides by Italian territory. Territory HE owned.

And thus...all he had needed to do was to converge his army above it. The monster's presence alone enough to scare most of the population into submission. After casually placing his Signfiers on the four quadrants of the minuscule nation, he simply took the castle for himself. A nice meeting place for his favored children.

They came one by one. Shrinking themselves so that they fit into the tight corridors of the ancient castle. The sentient ball of flame arrived first. His glare fixed upon his father as he illuminated the corridors with his passing. Soon followed by the whirlwind, its body calmed enough that Alfonso only felt a slight breeze as it moved behind its brother's flame. And finally...the tidal wave...shrunken down to a mere puddle...slowly levitates behind the three, gurgling uncomfortably at having to take such a small form.

"You've turned coward, Father. I heard what happened with that...bastard in Egypt." The flame spoke first, its words heated...with more than just its lingering flame.

"...Don't talk to father that way, candle-light. Show your creator some respect..." The water gurgled in response, its artificial eyes turning to glance at the flame next to him.

"CANDLE-LIGHT? Don't make me turn you into steam you overgrown pond skipper!" The flame retorted.

"... You're both hopeless. Why father created such...incompetent children is beyond me..." The wind whistled.

"HUH?!" Both the flame and water turned to face the whirlwind, their eyes narrowing into slits.

"ENOUGH!" Father's words echoed across the corridors, the sudden, forceful shout causing his collective children to shrink backward in fear. The man glared at his three creations, before slowly breathing out.

"...You think I called you here for some petty squabble? We are at WAR here, not just with that...self-righteous IDIOT, but with the entire damn world. You do NOT get to tell me how I run my operations. Is. That. Clear?" The man said, his eyes narrowing into a glare as he stared down at the gathered elements.

"Yes....yes father." The three elements agreed in unison.

"Now...counting San Marino and the Vatican...we have seven territories. Do you know what that means?" The man said, his tone gradually becoming less severe.

"...Seven charges. That's why you went to conquer those two after leaving Egypt..." The wind whistled.

"Right on the money, my little windstorm. And that means...." The man leaned forward, his eyes scanning his gathered children.

"An opportunity to make you three much...much stronger. Alongside the Reaper...you are my favored children...and I shall make you a force of nature yet..." The man said. The three elements whistled...gurgled...and simmered in excitement, clearly more than a bit happy at this new development. The man smiled...before holding out his hand...beginning to concentrate on his power. Within them,...energy emerged...much...much more powerful than anything he had summoned in the past. He held out his hands...

Before reaching into the very souls of his children...gripping their source of power with his supernatural magic.

[[Seven Charges Used...Everlasting Soul Enhancement]]

The effect was...immediate. Their souls coalesced...amplified, their energy nearly bursting out of their elemental skins as a green aura enveloped them. Their bodies writhed...shifted...strengthened

And Transformed.

Helios...had evolved...into an imposing...two-headed canine. Its flames hot enough to begin to melt the nearby stone.

Poseidon...had evolved into a powerful three-headed Hydra, water gushing from its three mouths, splashing onto the ground below.

And finally...Anemoi had evolved into the form of an Amazonian Woman, the wind still whirling around all around her.

"I have...reconstructed your souls, amplifying your respective powers. Not only are you far...far stronger than times past...but you can now freely shift between your corporeal and elemental forms at will. My monsters...my elementals...and my sons and daughter..." The man said.

"...It...feels so strange...to be able to...feel things..." Anemoi said, her new voice soft, light...still keeping the slight whistle she had when she was a windstorm.

"...How come the puddle has more heads than me, huh?! I deserve at least as many as him." The flaming beast roared...flames escaping from it's lips with each breath.

"...It's because I'm simply better, you overgrown mutt..." One of the Hydra's heads spoke, the others nodding in agreement. Alfonso simply chuckled, shaking his head.

"Come now. I love you all equally. And we have more important business to attend to than this...measuring contest you all seem to delight in."
The man's eyes glowed...activating his clairvoyance. He searched the countries for a long moment...before he found him. Watching from his castle as Yorsha took territory along the African coast.

"I think it's...about time we give a...proper response to that disrespectful upstart who dared challenge us on our own land."

......................................................................................................................

The places where his signifiers are places are being tranformed into uncrakable fortresses, this of course will still be relativelly easy to do for a warlord, but the hussle gives time to react.
Alfonso...had returned to Egypt, teleporting himself and his three calamities directly towards the border where he had met the Warlord.

“ My children. Honoring your word is among the most important virtues in life…” The man said. He walked towards where the rival warlord had placed his symbol…before holding out a hand.

But a man has to command some level of respect. Has to be known as someone who has his affairs in order. And this man…” The biological signifier began to burn, the man summoning his own symbol in it's place.

Has been one disrespectful little shit…”

Last edited:
Nuclear weapons, possibly one of humanity's greatest achievements. At the very least it was their most destructive, and that’s all she needed. Placing her hand on one of the nukes she was delivered, she destroys it, slicing it to bits so fine that nothing happens. For the rest, she stuffs them in her shadow, jet and all, and returns to the mountain she’s set up shop on, and spits most of them out.

“Everyone, I got them, my trip wasn’t pointless afterall.”

The sorcerers gathered there look at her haul, shocked that it happened, but also confused.

“So what’s your plan with them, where are you going to send them, and how?” Kevin asks, looking over the launch codes Nakya had received

“Well I can’t send them after any nation that Zlata has under her purview. My binding vow prevents me from doing that for now. Instead, maybe just some large cities in countries that also have them, even if a warlord has taken them, unless they add rules specifically prohibiting retaliation, its likely a nation with some degree of control will retaliate, which would be our goal. As for how we’re going to do this, that’s up to you guys to figure out.” She says, wiping herself clean of the responsibility.

“Excuse me?”

“I’ll help you guys of course, but any building needed for instance, will be on you, in the meantime, I’ll be continuing north, just bring me back when I’m needed, you have full access to anything contained in any part of the territory to do this, even the puppets. Speaking of..." Nakya grabs the scroll roll of fingers and tucks them away, giving a quick nod to her allies

With that, she leaves her army to do her r&d, teleporting to the border of the furthest south portion of Thailand, and Malaysia and plants a signifier. She then tears across the country, flying as fast as possible. Next was the easternmost point, along the way, the same storm around all her other nations covers Thailand, as she continues flying towards the sites of her future markers.

@ZoroNotZolo

"You've got a deal. Now, **** off."

Wings grow and spread behind Deimos, made of darkness and bearing hundreds of eyes glaring down at the woman. "I have more important things to do."

__

Indeed, Deimos has been working hard behind the scenes while his phantom talks to La Diosa. At last, as he places the final signifier to the north, Brazil is his. Using data gathered by his extra brains accessing the internet, he's been able to confirm warlord presences across the continent, as well as where they end.

Columbia is going to become a warzone between Sandra and La Diosa, he can already tell that much. No reason to interfere in that... yet. So instead, he turns his attention to north.

He skips over the northern countries on the mainland, for now. He does, of course, direct his armies to continue holding them for later. He's been able to determine motes of incredible condensed power welling up inside him every time he takes a new country... and as per his research, there just so happens to be a cornucopia of miniscule countries just north of south america.

Trinidad and Tobago.
Grenada.
Barbados.
St. Lucia.
Dominica.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
St. Kitts and Nevis.
Antigua and Barbuda.

Eight lovely, beautiful nations... It's a shame he can't enjoy the sun of the beach, but a stormy sea is a beautiful sight in its own right. All he needs to do is conquer his weakness to the sun... and he has a few plans for that.

But a man has to command some level of respect. Has to be known as someone who has his affairs in order. And this man…” The biological signifier began to burn, the man summoning his own symbol in it's place.

Has been one disrespectful little shit…”
The biomass burns and squeals in pain, sweeling and then quickly turning into a goop of biomass and metal. A message of death has been triggered, one that far and away from the source...

--------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the continent, Yorsha would be just about done placing down his signifiers Senegal and Gambia, having took a break to manually reinforce the signifiers and heal some of the population.

But then, something ring would ring in his mind, a message clear as day

The Peace was slain...

With the peace of course, being what had named the signifier on the border with Libya. The one he specifically told the guy to not destroy, and considering the other one is instact.... well, he knows what this means.

"Ah, seems i was mistaken."

He looks inot the direction of Libya, if one could see his face, they would see a wide grin forming, a crooked smile.

Without a second of haste, Yorsha excuses himself and would then hop back onto Yharon, and raises into the air. With a flash of light, orange and red like flames, they would then dissapear

----------

Right as the signifier is nought but ash, a disturbance could be felt around Alfonso, and then a flash of light akin to a sun would burst a few pace in front of him. From the blazing brightness, the shape of the king and his dragon take shape, the former's gaze pinned right into the "Father". His deduction confirmed, Yorsha emits a low, rough laugh, akin to the croaking of a raven.

"Hah, so it seems you built up the guts to face me, have you?"

The Elden King comments, one hand outstretches in the direction of the warlord, the other fimly on his radiant weapon.

Last edited:
A rhythmic series of high-pitched bangs sound from within Kane as he cultivates. Peak of mid-stage Foundation Establishment to late-stage, and finally Great Circle, then Ten Demons Asura Body to Undying Heavenly King Body, and finally Undying Heavenly King Core. He rapidly approaches the cutoff point between his current cultivation realm and the next, Core Formation. However, as he does so, what started as a suspicion contained to his own mind gradually becomes very, very real. The closer he gets to cross-over point, the more of a foreboding omen he can feel. Of course, he can almost instantly recognize this sensation.

"Tch. Of all the things to still be present in this backwards-ass realm, heavenly tribulation is still a thing?"

While Kane's sentence seems to portray annoyance, his tone almost seems amused or giddy. While facing heavily tribulation isn't exactly the safest procedure, he's done much worse even during his stay here. Plus, as this is realm-crossing tribulation, it would contain potent life energy that he could use to kickstart his Core Formation cultivation. However, the real thing that excites him is the divine retribution lightning itself, which he can use to jump ahead with his cultivation of the Undying Codex and empower his wood alchemy dragons with tribulation lightning instead of the base elemental form. Perhaps somewhat minor benefits in this realm, as they merely save time and put him a level beyond any other user of lightning without many of the more profound benefits of a complete realm, but it will still be useful.

In any case, Kane momentarily stops cultivating as he relocates to avoid collateral damage, moving north-west into the center of the Gulf of Mexico while packing several dozen of his personally crafted wood alchemy dragons as a precaution. As he resumes cultivation and approaches the breakthrough, black clouds continually form above him, spreading out to completely blanket a region about 90% as wide as the gulf itself and visible from a bit under half of the western hemisphere, pinkish lightning constantly rumbling within and becoming more and more violent over time and with proximity to Kane himself. He cannot help but be a tad nervous seeing that, considering the rather toned-down scale of this realm still has the tribulation cover such a huge area, but he was prudent in choosing to experience it outside of his territory. With a bang dozens of times louder and more violent than all those emitted before, he begins his breakthrough proper as the lightning continues to accumulate at an even greater rate than before, practically turning the entire world into a pink-and-black caricature of itself from the perspective of those within or nearby. Kane, meanwhile, has an almost uncharacteristically serious look on his face as he ascends into the clouds of heavenly tribulation, still continually cultivating.

Then, it begins.

A bolt of divine lightning only a foot or so wide slams into Kane, who makes no effort to defend against it. Instantly, over half of his skin is charred black as pitch, some parts sloughing off due the internal pressure from blood that was instantly vaporized from the impact. Yet, this immensely destructive attack carried with it a dense and incredibly potent life energy, which quickly permeates Kane's body and accelerates his natural healing processes, aided by the soothing injection of life energy from several orbiting wood dragons. Within seconds, the charred remains of Kane's skin slough off to reveal pale yet fresh skin and flesh, substantially stronger than before.

This process continues, becoming both exponentially more violent and frequent. Dozens of divine lightning bolts several times more potent than those before continually slam into Kane's body at all times. While the life energy aids in keeping him alive, it is not an exaggeration to say that his body is being damaged several times faster than it could possibly heal without outside help, and that's only considering external wounds. On the inside of his body, even with an engorged wood dragon constantly chasing down and consuming the lingering divine lightning that constantly spreads throughout his body, his blood still boils, his organs become charred, and his bones are burnt into ash before being healed again seconds later, only to repeat the process almost instantly. By the time the tribulation reaches a pinnacle, Kane's body has been almost totally destroyed and rejuvenated hundreds if not thousands of times, as every single organ, bone, strand of muscle, and drop of blood is eradicated and replaced better than before only to be yet again destroyed as the tribulation increases in intensity. Such intense destruction completely expends over half of the wood dragons, as they dissolve into pure wood qi in an attempt to continue their duty despite having nowhere near enough energy. The only wood dragon that is anywhere near a good condition is the one that was dedicated to absorbing the tribulation lightning within his body before redirecting it to his newly forming core, which is itself bloated to an almost damaging extent.

Then, it seems to stop. Its as if the clouds have suddenly disappeared from existence, and the sun shines down again. A bright light illuminates the area, making it appear more beautiful than ever before. Yet, Kane's expression is uglier than ever before, as he knows the truth of this: it is merely a trick, the calm before the true storm. Despite never letting his guard down, he cannot help but be described when a bolt over a kilometer wide crashes down from the heavens onto him. He coughs up blood from the immediate impact alone, only for the substance to be instantly ionized from the sheer energy. Even the wood dragon which had been consuming divine lightning was stunned by this, not to mention the wood dragons dedicated to healing Kane and his own body. For an agonizing few seconds, he hangs in the air, appearing almost as nothing more than a charred, desiccated corpse. Yet, as if it was a miracle occurring, a bright line shines from his navel an engulfs him, kickstarting the rejuvenation and absorption of the wood dragons as well as Kane's own body, his form quickly filling out again into his usual appearance as the black clouds that filled the sky quickly dissipate as if nothing had even happened. He silently turns and returns to his territory, his posture almost casual despite his speed being many times greater than before.

@deonment

As the woman brought by "Tabula" sits in the cave she was brought to, a sudden sound of footsteps fills the air. Using whatever senses she may have to "look" at the approacher, she sees a man giving off an air of unearthliness not unlike her own, though not as potent.

Last edited:
The Elden King comments, one hand outstretches in the direction of the warlord, the other fimly on his radiant weapon.
The man’s golden eyes locked with the man before him, his three minions taking positions in the sky above. A three-headed hydra…a two-headed canine…a blue-haired woman. It was clear just by looking at them that all three were strong…and the bloodlust in their gaze as they stared down at the man was almost palpable.

“…Ah! I'm glad you noticed my little invitation.” The man said, his mouth twisted into a sneer. He grabbed a cigar from his pocket, idly placing it in his lips.

“…You overstepped your station, boy. I simply want to...remind you, who it is you dealing with.” The man raised a hand, his three calamities preparing to attack.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken
The real Deimos looks at Romulus, lightly patting them on the head.
"Could you do a little something for me? Just a small task, I'm sure you can handle it." He points to the west. "Take it. Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, any unoccupied territory you think you can. It would be very nice of you."

The man’s golden eyes locked with the man before him, his three minions taking positions in the sky above. A three-headed hydra…a two-headed canine…a blue-haired woman. It was clear just by looking at them that all three were strong…and the bloodlust in their gaze as they stared down at the man was almost palpable.

“…Ah! I'm glad you noticed my little invitation.” The man said, his mouth twisted into a sneer. He grabbed a cigar from his pocket, idly placing it in his lips.

“…You overstepped your station, boy. I simply want to...remind you, who it is you dealing with.” The man raised a hand, his three calamities preparing to attack.
"Much the opposite, it is YOU who accepted my invitation, that signifier was as blatant of a letter of challenge as it could be!"

Yorsha replies, grasping the air wwith his might hand, as two metal, golden orbs appear at either of his side. At the same time, the air in area begins warming up, even more so than because of the almost litteral second sun in the sky.

"Prepare for you are about to behold the might, of the ruler of nature itself!"

The king shouts out, arching his right arms backwards, before then unleashing his strenght in a spear throw against Alfonso, the weapon being bigger than he is!

At the same time, the titanic dragon roars, and a swarm of prismic crystals appear around him, shooting unto the 3 calamities up above in a storm of radiance!

@Torlikoff

Romulus salutes playfully and giggles.

“Yes! Father!”

She quickly teleports to the capital of Suriname, and lands on a rooftop. Her eyes scan the entire geographic area, looking for threats, and locating any opposition. After her analysis, Romulus decides only the president should die

“…Time…for…Tickles….”

Nearly an mile away from the President’s home, she pulls out her sniper. Romulus places her gun on the rooftop and cleanly vaporizes the president with one shot.

“Yay!”

She places the first marker in the capital, and leaves to the southern most area of the country to place the second marker.

"My citizens?" I lower my sword and stare at him. "I love them, they are my subject. They are people that I must protect at all cost, they are my responsibility."

"I will ensure all of my citizens to gain education, safety, food, happiness and all other things even if I should worked myself to the bones." I stab Desire into the ground. "And protect them from any threats, ve it internal or external."

"And I will end all of the racial conflict in the middle east, as they will also become my citizens."
Hearing this, he seems to let his guard down completely, descending back down to ground level.

"Then it appears we have no problems for now! Just remember to watch what you do, and whether or not it displeases the Lord. Now, if you'll excuse me-" He told his fellow Warlord, picking up the trio of teenagers behind him, beginning to fly off again to who knows where."
Zlata did went to a concert as planned though the other clone that was left was doing something whilst she and Nakya were talking minutes ago...

During that time, she was welcomed to Finland by the people, having talked to the President and was well on her way to finish 2/4 of placing her Signifiers, only finishing some time as Nakya was reading the note. Nice timing, eh?

After that, she made her way to Estonia, same greeting, same concert, the same happiness she had.

In just a few hours, she talked to the President, who was surprised for the idol to appear here but know that it's the work of the supernatural given how she amassed this much fans and people under her wing.

Regardless, Alar Karis would agree and shake her hands, hours passing by as Zlata fills the Signifiers on the country with a smile. But she wasn't planning on leaving without a short performance... now would she?
He took out one of the kids cell phones from their pockets, and began dialing in a certain number he remembered from his intelligence meeting. "Let's hope this works..."

He took out one of the kids cell phones from their pockets, and began dialing in a certain number he remembered from his intelligence meeting. "Let's hope this works..."
As he calls the number, there was a ringtone that blared out:

Taking a few seconds for the person on the other side to answer, it was Zlata — who just finished her performance — with the loud noise of the crowd leaving in happiness.

"Hello~ I'm assuming you are a Warlord coming to call me~? Sir Arthur perhaps?" said a jolly voice, it was the infamous Idol.

As he calls the number, there was a ringtone that blared out:

Taking a few seconds for the person on the other side to answer, it was Zlata — who just finished her performance — with the loud noise of the crowd leaving in happiness.

"Hello~ I'm assuming you are a Warlord coming to call me~? Sir Arthur perhaps?" said a jolly voice, it was the infamous Idol.

“Er-correct. But, how did you know it was me before I said anything? And what happened to your voice?”

“Er-correct. But, how did you know it was me before I said anything? And what happened to your voice?”
"Well, that's a secret~ As for my voice... they're always the same as they used to be~! You could factor in my excitement, but— ohhh sorry~ I'm on a rant again.... Uhhh, w-what is it you that you like to talk about, cutie~?"

"Much the opposite, it is YOU who accepted my invitation, that signifier was as blatant of a letter of challenge as it could be!"

Yorsha replies, grasping the air wwith his might hand, as two metal, golden orbs appear at either of his side. At the same time, the air in area begins warming up, even more so than because of the almost litteral second sun in the sky.

"Prepare for you are about to behold the might, of the ruler of nature itself!"

The king shouts out, arching his right arms backwards, before then unleashing his strenght in a spear throw against Alfonso, the weapon being bigger than he is!

At the same time, the titanic dragon roars, and a swarm of prismic crystals appear around him, shooting unto the 3 calamities up above in a storm of radiance!

Alfonso…did not move from his spot on the sands as the spear raced towards him, his glowing eyes trained on the projectile in flight. Quickly…he clenched his fist…before a strange energy began to envelop his hand…a pinkish-green covering his tanned flesh. In a sudden burst of motion…he flung the energy outward…impacting the sphere a few feet before it could impact his flesh. Suddenly…it shifted in the air…altering its own trajectory to land mere inches away from the man's head.

A twisted face contorted upon the metal, two eyes and a mouth engraving itself into its surface. It seemed to have grown..sentience, somehow.

"...I do hope the 'ruler of nature' doesn't miss his spear..." The man said, smirking as the spear itself began to float into the air...now under his control, assuming it could do nothing to resist his possession.

Meanwhile.

The Three Calamities began to quickly disperse in the air, bobbing and weaving in an attempt to avoid the rush of projectiles from the strange creature below.

The woman, cupped her hands as she flew...blasting a powerful tempest that would envelop the dragon within a tornado.

At the same time, her brother of flame would open its twin mouths, before letting out two...massive fireballs towards the dragon, attempting to scorch it into nothing.

The third creature, however...the three-headed Hydra. Would open it's three mouths...before firing three...highly pressurized bursts of water directly toward the king, attempting to attack him from behind while he was focused on Alfonso.

"Well, that's a secret~ As for my voice... they're always the same as they used to be~! You could factor in my excitement, but— ohhh sorry~ I'm on a rant again.... Uhhh, w-what is it you that you like to talk about, cutie~?"
He is….deeply disturbed by her choice of language, and it shows in his voice.

“Uh-umm, w-well, I was wondering if we could meet up somewhere to discuss some form of, say, alliance?”

He is….deeply disturbed by her choice of language, and it shows in his voice.

“Uh-umm, w-well, I was wondering if we could meet up somewhere to discuss some form of, say, alliance?”
"I am very fond of making alliances! Sure~" if he could see her, she'd be smiling, "I would like to make friends, soo~ Where should we meet up?" she asked politely.

"I am very fond of making alliances! Sure~" if he could see her, she'd be smiling, "I would like to make friends, soo~ Where should we meet up?" she asked politely.
“Well, I suppose I’m already in the area, so why not meet in your own country of Russia? Hell, I might even convert some people on the way! Hahahaha!”

“Well, I suppose I’m already in the area, so why not meet in your own country of Russia? Hell, I might even convert some people on the way! Hahahaha!”
"Well, there is this good restaurant I want to go in my hometown. Care for a date, cutie~?" Zlata was on her way, leaving Finland as she had already ordered the citizens — via the Paths— to make way for Sir Arthur, as well as the clothes she'd wear for the occasion.

Last edited:
As she continues blasting through Thailand, Nakya quickly places the remaining signifiers, the path she traveled is very obvious, all obstacles in the path were shattered by the energy as she flew, and lightning was left in her wake.

It doesn't take long to place all the signifiers in Thailand, when she wasn't trying to fight their military this time. Quickly leaving the country without much fanfare this time, she immediately heads east to Cambodia, placing her first signifier right at the border, and continuing on through the nation.

Maybe it'll be more interesting if I let these nations mount a response against me, rather than just attacking their armies when they're not prepared, that could be fun.

As her body was flying around to collect the nation, inside the Plane of Euthymia, Nakya swings her blade, using the Musou no Hitotachi in the air there, with no specific target. As each blow tears through reality, she can't help but marvel at its sharpness and precision, which gives her an idea. She begins training earnestly, trying to see if what she wanted to do was possible.

@deonment

As the woman brought by "Tabula" sits in the cave she was brought to, a sudden sound of footsteps fills the air. Using whatever senses she may have to "look" at the approacher, she sees a man giving off an air of unearthliness not unlike her own, though not as potent.
"Interesting. Your ascension seems to have brought about a great sublimation in you." The woman would say looking at Kane's general direction. "I presume you are here to follow up on the offer I had presented to you? I personally am quite curious about this energy that suffuses this place. "

Alfonso…did not move from his spot on the sands as the spear raced towards him, his glowing eyes trained on the projectile in flight. Quickly…he clenched his fist…before a strange energy began to envelop his hand…a pinkish-green covering his tanned flesh. In a sudden burst of motion…he flung the energy outward…impacting the sphere a few feet before it could impact his flesh. Suddenly…it shifted in the air…altering its own trajectory to land mere inches away from the man's head.

A twisted face contorted upon the metal, two eyes and a mouth engraving itself into its surface. It seemed to have grown..sentience, somehow.

"...I do hope the 'ruler of nature' doesn't miss his spear..." The man said, smirking as the spear itself began to float into the air...now under his control, assuming it could do nothing to resist his possession.

Meanwhile.

The Three Calamities began to quickly disperse in the air, bobbing and weaving in an attempt to avoid the rush of projectiles from the strange creature below.

The woman, cupped her hands as she flew...blasting a powerful tempest that would envelop the dragon within a tornado.

At the same time, her brother of flame would open its twin mouths, before letting out two...massive fireballs towards the dragon, attempting to scorch it into nothing.

The third creature, however...the three-headed Hydra. Would open it's three mouths...before firing three...highly pressurized bursts of water directly toward the king, attempting to attack him from behind while he was focused on Alfonso.
Yorsha looks a bit surprised by the suddenty of the transmutation, though not particularly bothered by it. In fact, an exact copy of the spear is already in his hand.

Both the dragon and the king seem entirely unnefected by the wind currents, although unmovable because of magic rather than sheer power. Though this matters little, as with a mighty beat of his wings, Yharon destabilizes the tornado, then with suprising swiftness dashing away from the fireballs. The dragon then retaliales, from his mouth a stream of green-orange flames unto the wind elemental.

The elden king himself turns his right arm backwards, the spear desummoned, from his palm a giant mass of sponge-like material emerging in a shield-like formation, absorbing and nullifying the triplet water jets.

Yorsha would then turn his attention back on the main opponent, in his left hand a creature materializing: One third megalodon, one third gun, and a lst third flower. This abomination whirls inot motion, shooting a storm of extremely sharp flower petals and plant-based homing bullets.

"Well, there is this good restaurant I want to go in my hometown. Care for a date, cutie~?" Zlata was on her way, leaving Finland as she had already ordered the citizens — via the Paths— to make way for Sir Arthur, as well as the clothes she'd wear for the occasion.
On the other end, Arthur was tugging his collar and blushing a bit.

“S-Sure, that sounds fine enough. Where to?”

On the other end, Arthur was tugging his collar and blushing a bit.

“S-Sure, that sounds fine enough. Where to?”
Zlata would be in her sultry voice as she answered the question.

"Well, that'll be a secret, honey~ Just come over here for a surprise~" winking at the telephone as she giggled.

Last edited:
"Interesting. Your ascension seems to have brought about a great sublimation in you." The woman would say looking at Kane's general direction. "I presume you are here to follow up on the offer I had presented to you? I personally am quite curious about this energy that suffuses this place. "
Kane nods.

"Indeed. As for the energy that suffuses this place, it is known as spiritual energy or qi. While it is not native to this realm, where I come from it is the vital breath of the cosmos, capable of almost any feat given enough quantity, quality, and understanding. I have repeatedly terraformed my territory to be able to naturally produce it, and so that my juniors and I can use it to cultivate."

He remarks, sounding rather proud of such accomplishments. However, internally, he is still rather cautious of this woman and REDACTED in general. The reason he is here is that after his unimaginably fast advancement to Core Formation, the foundation of his power is quite shaky. While refining his body and core through divine retribution lightning helped substantially, he is still not at a good place in that regard, leaving him with one of two options to further solidify his foundation: first, he could engage in live-fire combat, gaining greater control and understanding of his capabilities; or secondly, he could obtain enlightenment to essentially force said understanding into his mind. He had considered saving this option, as the latter of the two, for later considering REDACTED's uncertain goals overall, but with his raw newfound strength he should be more than able to at least get out with his life should things go exceptionally poorly.

"I do hope that junior Tabula treated you well."

Yorsha looks a bit surprised by the suddenty of the transmutation, though not particularly bothered by it. In fact, an exact copy of the spear is already in his hand.

Both the dragon and the king seem entirely unnefected by the wind currents, although unmovable because of magic rather than sheer power. Though this matters little, as with a mighty beat of his wings, Yharon destabilizes the tornado, then with suprising swiftness dashing away from the fireballs. The dragon then retaliales, from his mouth a stream of green-orange flames unto the wind elemental.

The elden king himself turns his right arm backwards, the spear desummoned, from his palm a giant mass of sponge-like material emerging in a shield-like formation, absorbing and nullifying the triplet water jets.

Yorsha would then turn his attention back on the main opponent, in his left hand a creature materializing: One third megalodon, one third gun, and a lst third flower. This abomination whirls inot motion, shooting a storm of extremely sharp flower petals and plant-based homing bullets.
The spear responded on its own accord, immediately flying toward the barrage of flower petals before spinning rapidly, attempting to deflect as much of the direct fire as it could before it could reach its new “father”. Assuming that held back the barrage, even for a moment, Alfonso would quickly take a step back, grabbing another portion of his own soul before scattering it onto the ground all around him...multiple, humanoid golems of stone and dirt arising from the earth. His newfound children would immediately rush towards the warlord, attempting to physically overwhelm him with their superior numbers.

Meanwhile.

Helios shifted back into his elemental form. the mass of living flame immediately jumped in front of the flame emanated by the dragon...before recoiling in pain and agony, quickly retreating away from the dragon's breath as he felt the energy somehow overwhelm his own fire.

"Ack...the hell kinda flames are these...?!" The living flame hissed, quickly attempting to reconstruct its body from its remaining fire.

"I had it handled, hothead..." The woman muttered, able to safely dodge the gout of flame after her brother's short clash. She raised her hand again...before suddenly bringing it downward, summoning several slicing blades of wind that would fly toward the king and his mount.

Last edited:
Kane nods.

"Indeed. As for the energy that suffuses this place, it is known as spiritual energy or qi. While it is not native to this realm, where I come from it is the vital breath of the cosmos, capable of almost any feat given enough quantity, quality, and understanding. I have repeatedly terraformed my territory to be able to naturally produce it, and so that my juniors and I can use it to cultivate."

He remarks, sounding rather proud of such accomplishments. However, internally, he is still rather cautious of this woman and REDACTED in general. The reason he is here is that after his unimaginably fast advancement to Core Formation, the foundation of his power is quite shaky. While refining his body and core through divine retribution lightning helped substantially, he is still not at a good place in that regard, leaving him with one of two options to further solidify his foundation: first, he could engage in live-fire combat, gaining greater control and understanding of his capabilities; or secondly, he could obtain enlightenment to essentially force said understanding into his mind. He had considered saving this option, as the latter of the two, for later considering REDACTED's uncertain goals overall, but with his raw newfound strength he should be more than able to at least get out with his life should things go exceptionally poorly.

"I do hope that junior Tabula treated you well."
"Very. After all, I received quite the invitation wouldn't you say." She would say with a feeling as though she is smiling behind that mask of hers, a feeling that unnerves you for some reason.

"This qi you describe is quite interesting to me, I wish to take some for study, but I would rather not take without giving, that is not my way." She would follow up with, "And given you having come to me I presume you have something you wish for me to give, such a coincidence." You feel the smile growing larger.

"D'aww, what a good kid. Turning out better than Stella's. Nerdy little shit."

Deimos watches her go, laughing to himself in remarks to a past affair, then moves on. With Romulus doing her thing, he clearly doesn't need to worry too much. He'll even give her that chip back if he decides he can trust her with higher reasoning rather than simply being a rapid attack dog.

Well, he can always just rip it back out with telekinesis, but who would be so cruel?

He laughs again. Priorities.

The plane containing many of his citizens have made it to Greenland, and so that's where Deimos goes, teleporting there in a shroud of darkness. It still takes a little time; Crossing an ocean is no small task, after all, and his range is still limited. But nonetheless, he sits upon his throne in his castle once he's arrived, snapping his fingers and arranging for a demonized butler to approach him. The man bows, carrying a tray of wine glasses in which an ominous red liquid sits.

"You called, my lord?"

"Malphas," Deimos greets him, taking a glass and drinking it. He leans his head on a fist, smirking. "Are the recruits ready?"

"Of course, my lord. We're prepared to begin the ritual."

"Then let's do it. Bring 'em in!"

The butler bows once more, and retreats. Soon, he returns with six others, who line up beside him and bow. Deimos surveys the group.

There is, of course, his butler. He is dressed in a suit so black that he would appear as more of a shadow than anything were it not for the silver motes decorating it. Crow-like wings curl behind his back, patching the jet-black talons he has for feet, his almost feather-like hair, and his shadowed expression. Malphas the Omen.

The second demon wears a tight-fitting white suit with a purple cape that bears an eclipse insignia, and a moon-themed cane to match. His appearance is feminine , with a slim figure and long, silver hair tied back with a violet bow. Gremory the Eclipse.

A demon with a crown of ice and an exceptionally soft-looking coat of blue feathers is third. The coat spreads down to the floor with feathers reminiscent of a peacock, which matches his long, taloned legs and glowing blue eyes. Andrealphus the Storm.

The next demon has a piscine appearance. Though he wears the overdecorated black garments of a military officer, his silvery skin, scaled limbs, fin-like ears, and seaweed-like green hair mark his demonnature that he isn't even attempting to hide. Leviathan the Flood.
Next is a dark-skinned demon with wild hair and strikingly-yellow eyes, wearing a rather ornate jaguar-fur coat. He isn't particularly beefy, but his musculature is well defined even from a cursory glance, and his outfit beneath the coat is rather plain. Flauros the Wildfire.

After that is a female demon, her body coated from the neck down in a dark red, inky film-like substance, that forms a sort of armor. Besides that, she has a pale complexion and long black hair that covers one eye. Over that, she wears a white lab coat. Asmodeus the Drought.

Finally, a demon with sleek silver armor plating, crafted per his own request. He has four arms and six extra marble-like eyes around his normal two, and he has a crown that appears to be made of scrap metal. Astaroth the War.

Deimos stands. The gloom around him intensifies, replacing his casual wear with a fancy new outfit, ermine coat and everything. Dramatically, he sweeps an arm out, producing a gale that rushes past the seven demons.
_ _
"Malphas. Gremory. Andrealphus. Leviathan. Flauros. Asmodeus. Astaroth. The seven of you are the most gifted among my territory, handpicked for your unique talents. And so, rejoice! I've chosen you to be my generals, commanding my legions of hell and- most importantly- being those I can trust. I can't well have any rabid attack dogs like Romulus being my advisors. You've awakened your blood demon arts and acclimated to my blood the greatest of all of the candidates. And so, all you need is to swear fealty to me."

More formal and dramatic than he usually handles things, but he's one for theatrics. A large pentagram appears on the floor as Deimos flexes his supremacy magic to its highest degree, and the demons bow. In unison, they speak.

"We swear our blood and our allegiance to Deimos, new king of demons!"

He takes hold of the souls of those who have willingly sworn fealty to him, dominating them. His magic suffuses their spirits, enhacing them, amplifying their magical output. His mark appears on the back of each of their palms in a brilliant flash of red light, along with a number, one through seven.

"Then I hereby declare you all to be the Seven Disasters. Now then..."

Telekinetically, he passes the other glasses to the demons. Full of blood, a diluted mixture of his own and that of theirs.

"Let's drink, friends. To the dawn of a new empire!"

The spear responded on its own accord, immediately flying toward the barrage of flower petals before spinning rapidly, attempting to deflect as much of the direct fire as it could before it could reach its new “father”. Assuming that held back the barrage, even for a moment, Alfonso would quickly take a step back, grabbing another portion of his own soul before scattering it onto the ground all around him...multiple, humanoid golems of stone and dirt arising from the earth. His newfound children would immediately rush towards the warlord, attempting to physically overwhelm him with their superior numbers.

Meanwhile.

Helios shifted back into his elemental form. the mass of living flame immediately jumped in front of the flame emanated by the dragon...before recoiling in pain and agony, quickly retreating away from the dragon's breath as he felt the energy somehow overwhelm his own fire.

"Ack...the hell kinda flames are these...?!" The living flame hissed, quickly attempting to reconstruct its body from its remaining fire.

"I had it handled, hothead..." The woman muttered, able to safely dodge the gout of flame after her brother's short clash. She raised her hand again...before suddenly bringing it downward, summoning several slicing blades of wind that would fly toward the king and his mount.
The king raises his hand up, shooting several galaxy-like orbs to counter the slashes, though some go through and still strike, with Yharon putting himself in front of the attacks. that definitelly hurt the beast, but a quick healing factor and an extreme pain tollerance mitigate the effect.

Yorsha gives the dragon a nod, and it gives one back understanding. The elden king jumps off Yharon, his mantle turning into giant wings as he flies towards the opponent warlord, meanwhile, the jungle beast turns towards the two unharmed minions and, from many glads across its body, shoots out highly pressurized jets of yellow liquid, an ichor of dehabilitating effects,

On the other end, the warlord, would bear withness the army of golems, and decides to reply in kind, as he looks inot a fold in his left arm.

"Mhm... they should be about ready."

He says, before looking up the sky.

"To me, my Terrarians!"

He shouts, albeit more for show than anything since he's making the call through digital means. As soon as the call was launched, four individuals teleport into the scene, right unto the grounds below the king. Four individuals, each in a different armorsuit, and wilding different weaponry.

image.png

A warrior blazing like the sun, a ranger with digital armor, a mage in celestial robes and a summoner with a honest to god Jojo stand, a quartet of cosmic power that mounts a counter assault against the golem horde.

The warrior throws solar spears, the ranger shoot luminous barrages of bullets and granades, the mage unleashes arcane fists projectiles, and the summoner uses his stand to throw barrages of punches, while also summoning a long, serpentine dragon to shred the enemies.

"Very. After all, I received quite the invitation wouldn't you say." She would say with a feeling as though she is smiling behind that mask of hers, a feeling that unnerves you for some reason.

"This qi you describe is quite interesting to me, I wish to take some for study, but I would rather not take without giving, that is not my way." She would follow up with, "And given you having come to me I presume you have something you wish for me to give, such a coincidence." You feel the smile growing larger.
Kane nods again.

"That is the case. From my observation, your greater being has some intimate relation with the laws and greater aspects of this worlds, its daos as those of my world would call them. In essence, I believe you are privy to some higher, abstracted level of reality than the physical one we occupy, is that correct?"

Kane nods again.

"That is the case. From my observation, your greater being has some intimate relation with the laws and greater aspects of this worlds, its daos as those of my world would call them. In essence, I believe you are privy to some higher, abstracted level of reality than the physical one we occupy, is that correct?"
"If that is how you wish to describe it, yes. The form I wear and the form my origin wears is simply a restriction placed on us so that we may enter this world." She would say.

Rusty traveled to Nepal, then to Bangladesh, followed by paquistlalpan, his objective? Gather more human allies and resources, placing his Signifiers in moments using teleportation while building defense towers with a boosted Connect-tek. He had already settled the matter with the countries by communicating with their rulers at the same time in a videoconference, he explained the benefits that he could give them but also clarified that he was not going to control almost anything in their countries, the majority accepted except Tayiclalpan, at which Rusty understood why they decided to refuse and remain neutral.

Many accepted, for a specific reason, the enslavement of their ideals. It was one thing for there to be a punishment for doing harm, and another thing was to remove the ability to do harm or control their minds to do so. Many governments and people he saw were thinking. The same, the Warlord, regardless of whether is Zlata or Sandra, the power that each one of Warlord in general, including Rusty himself, was something that should never have come to this planet.

Hell, from North Korea's historical record, it should be impossible for Zlata to conquer that, something wasn't right, if this place was their playground, why bring them all?

That's why Miles began to investigate with the new members of the faction, ultralinks and Megalinks, each one can bond with beings or objects on Molecular level and weaponize them, transforming their host into a living weapon, combining it with the ability of using their battle modes that are based in Team turbo´s own modes above the links abilities plus the gift of Hemalurgy, made it a fearsome force, capable of controlling the body, mind and very soul of the target.

Miles was trying to find an explanation for why the Warlords appeared here on this earth, the Ultralink helped as they could, being such advanced technology that are capable of instantaneously calculating distances across five galaxies. All based on the memories and data of the Ultralink´s Steel inside of his memories+the charge used

(@Edwellken Can you shed light on the questions of Rusty and his faction?)

"If that is how you wish to describe it, yes. The form I wear and the form my origin wears is simply a restriction placed on us so that we may enter this world." She would say.
"I see. As you implied outside of the meeting hall to Tabula, you likely have the means to share your unrestrained view of the universe with others. That is what I am here to purchase."

Rusty traveled to Nepal, then to Bangladesh, followed by paquistlalpan, his objective? Gather more human allies and resources, placing his Signifiers in moments using teleportation while building defense towers with a boosted Connect-tek. He had already settled the matter with the countries by communicating with their rulers at the same time in a videoconference, he explained the benefits that he could give them but also clarified that he was not going to control almost anything in their countries, the majority accepted except Tayiclalpan, at which Rusty understood why they decided to refuse and remain neutral.

Many accepted, for a specific reason, the enslavement of their ideals. It was one thing for there to be a punishment for doing harm, and another thing was to remove the ability to do harm or control their minds to do so. Many governments and people he saw were thinking. The same, the Warlord, regardless of whether is Zlata or Sandra, the power that each one of Warlord in general, including Rusty himself, was something that should never have come to this planet.

Hell, from North Korea's historical record, it should be impossible for Zlata to conquer that, something wasn't right, if this place was their playground, why bring them all?

That's why Miles began to investigate with the new members of the faction, ultralinks and Megalinks, each one can bond with beings or objects on Molecular level and weaponize them, transforming their host into a living weapon, combining it with the ability of using their battle modes that are based in Team turbo´s own modes above the links abilities plus the gift of Hemalurgy, made it a fearsome force, capable of controlling the body, mind and very soul of the target.

Miles was trying to find an explanation for why the Warlords appeared here on this earth, the Ultralink helped as they could, being such advanced technology that are capable of instantaneously calculating distances across five galaxies. All based on the memories and data of the Ultralink´s Steel inside of his memories+the charge used

(@Edwellken Can you shed light on the questions of Rusty and his faction?)
Ring! Ring! There was someone calling...

Back