• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Backbackback

As she flies over India, Nakya spots a rather peculiar object.

That must be a signifier, I guess another Warlord has already claimed this country. No matter.

She dispells Nue in mid air, plummeting to the ground by one of the signifiers, and placing her hand down as she lands. The signifier is undone and replaced with her own wheel, the newer one taking precedence.

And now we wait. Without all 4 signifiers placed, the nation belongs to no one, hopefully this brings the Warlord in question out here. If not…

Nakya smiles, sitting down next to her signifier and waiting.

"Hah, isn't it reasonable for a ruler to worry his subject around a strong being that can easily hurt them?"

"I watch you so no subject of mine can't hurt you and you can't hurt my subject either." I explain myself, but still -I summoned my eternity sword, Desire.

"Aura-" my will focused into Desire, causing particle of pure mana appeared around my blade. "-Photon!"

My body bathed in the ridiculous amount of mana, while I bless my strength, agility and magic in a succession.

"So-" I level my sword to him. "-Want to continue?"
"Hmm...as enticing as that sounds, I'm afraid I shall have to decline." he said begrudgingly, lowering his sword. "I've more important things to do than fight a minuscule threat such as yourself, and I have better places to be than this country. Though, I do have one question for you: how do you treat your citizens?"

At the time the concert ended, many fans near Russia are requesting for Zlata to give them a visit, which of course, is basically a permission for her to use the Signifiers.

The two clones soon flew up and had a privated flight towards Belarus and Azerbaijan. Both presidents knew of her ongoing spree of visiting countries given the massive spread of her name throughout social media, with some diehard fans already going there just to get a signature as well as a selfie to put up on a picture frame.

Hours passed by and the two clones talked to each one, having expressed each of their viewpoints, all which is going to a plain cliche if she does this a couple few more times, but hey! The cliche is cute and wholesome regardless.

Soon after the handshake, the two Zlata's happily fills in the remaining Signifiers for the two countries many hours later.

After that, one of her manager came in and said:

"Madame! We've received great news!" said Qunti, her expression wild as days.

"Oh? W-what is it?" Zlata asked, blinking twice.

"The concert and the music video had reached over just 500 million views each! Totaling over to a whopping 1 billion views!! Social Media is going wildddd about it!!!" Qunti replied, which brought Zlata to smile despite being tired placing the markers.

"Yay!!! We did it~~!!" said Zlata as she hugs Qunti, whom returned it shortly after.

@Backbackback

As she flies over India, Nakya spots a rather peculiar object.

That must be a signifier, I guess another Warlord has already claimed this country. No matter.

She dispells Nue in mid air, plummeting to the ground by one of the signifiers, and placing her hand down as she lands. The signifier is undone and replaced with her own wheel, the newer one taking precedence.

And now we wait. Without all 4 signifiers placed, the nation belongs to no one, hopefully this brings the Warlord in question out here. If not…

Nakya smiles, sitting down next to her signifier and waiting.
"And what are you doing here?" It was Zlata behind her, who was brought up by the Indian president, having gotten here in advance for her live event, only to be cancelled because of this bitch.

"I was supposed to have a concert, even dressed up like this, so... would you like to have a signed album?"

@Backbackback

"I don't have anything to play it on, so no thank you." Nakya responds, standing up

"I'm here because this is one of the countries that still has a nuclear arsenal. I'd like you to surrender that to me, I'll let you take the country back, and leave."

@Backbackback

"I don't have anything to play it on, so no thank you." Nakya responds, standing up

"I'm here because this is one of the countries that still has a nuclear arsenal. I'd like you to surrender that to me, I'll let you take the country back, and leave."
"Here's another deal..." Zlata raises a finger, "Why don't we become allies? Maybe you want to have a peaceful world too..." reaching for a handshake as she smiled.

"Here's another deal..." Zlata raises a finger, "Why don't we become allies? Maybe you want to have a peaceful world too..." reaching for a handshake as she smiled.
Nakya puts a hand to her chin as if thinking, but quickly shakes her head, rejecting it.

"I don't think our interests align in that regard Zlata. A peaceful world by my methods is a lot more barren than one by yours." She says

"I'm only asking you for your nuclear weapons because it's a lot simpler and more polite to just request them from you, rather than search for them myself while you're busy elsewhere."

Nakya puts a hand to her chin as if thinking, but quickly shakes her head, rejecting it.

"I don't think our interests align in that regard Zlata. A peaceful world by my methods is a lot more barren than one by yours." She says

"I'm only asking you for your nuclear weapons because it's a lot simpler and more polite to just request them from you, rather than search for them myself while you're busy elsewhere."
"Well, how about a simple vow. I give these to you, but.. you cannot use these to hurt the countries I have nor the ones under my jurisdiction." Zlata replied.

"Hmm...as enticing as that sounds, I'm afraid I shall have to decline." he said begrudgingly, lowering his sword. "I've more important things to do than fight a minuscule threat such as yourself, and I have better places to be than this country. Though, I do have one question for you: how do you treat your citizens?"
"My citizens?" I lower my sword and stare at him. "I love them, they are my subject. They are people that I must protect at all cost, they are my responsibility."

"I will ensure all of my citizens to gain education, safety, food, happiness and all other things even if I should worked myself to the bones." I stab Desire into the ground. "And protect them from any threats, ve it internal or external."

"And I will end all of the racial conflict in the middle east, as they will also become my citizens."

He needed more power.

When Yorsha had stood before him...he could sense it. Sense the powerful energy within the beast he had ridden into battle...and the energy the giant himself possessed. He could see the strength of their soul...the strength of their body...and could gleam just by looking at him he would have been no slouch in combat. Even if he had his three calamities with him at the time, there was no guarantee of Alfonso's victory. For the first time since he arrived in this world...he truly understood that he would not remain unbothered forever. That...one day...one day soon, he would be forced to get his hands dirty.

And he needed to be ready for that.

Vatican City, Italy.

A territory Alfonso had just realized was considered a unique country in this world...for a reason, the man himself could not fathom. Though...it did not quite matter WHY it was unique. What mattered...was that it could bring charges. And charges...meant power.

Thus...the man simply teleported to the outskirts of the city...and placed his Signifiers. It was...really that simple. The city had long since been surrounded by his minions, effectively putting the entirety of the nation under his rule anyway...even if not officially.

any semblance of authority the so-called "Pope" had evaporated the moment he placed a hand on his throat...hoisting the man into the wait with a tight...choking grip. Not...the most subtle of gestures, but he was in a particularly bad mood, after losing Egypt. He spared the old man's life, of course, under the pretext of keeping the religious leader under his thumb.

"...The Pope's influence extends well past the borders of my little territory. He could prove...useful, for now..." The man thought, releasing the man from his grasp. He made a mental note to exempt him from the soul's tax...not wanting to accidentally kill the aging man by taking what little life remained.

With the Vatican under his rule, he set his sites towards San Marino, another minuscule nation that happened to be directly within Italian territory.

...an easy target.

"That, I cannot say. But you'll know when you see massive walls like the one surrounding this..." Zlata replied politely. "So long as you promise not too, the vow should take effect, no?"
"Yes, I'll make a binding vow with you, agreeing that I shall not use any of the nuclear weapons to attack any nations under your control or jurisdiction, in exchange for you giving me the weapons." Nakya responds, creating the binding vow on herself

"Breaking that promise will have disastrous consequences for me, although even I'm not sure what they'd be. So you won't have to worry about it happening."

Last edited:
"Yes, I'll make a binding vow with you, agreeing that I shall not use any of the nuclear weapons to attack any nations under your control or jurisdiction, in exchange for you giving me the weapons." Nakya responds, creating the binding vow on herself

"Breaking that promise will have disastrous consequences for me, although even I'm not sure what they'd be. So you won't have to worry about it happening."
"Just as I assumed..." Zlata nodded, "They'll be sent to you in around..." she looked up, before looking back at her, "20-30 minutes as we speak... It'll be delivered through a jet, with all the codes."

"Before I forget, add the rule that you cannot use your powers or your magic as well in your binding vow..."

"Just as I assumed..." Zlata nodded, "They'll be sent to you in around..." she looked up, before looking back at her, "20-30 minutes as we speak... It'll be delivered through a jet, with all the codes."

"Before I forget, add the rule that you cannot use your powers or your magic as well in your binding vow..."
Nakya smiles

"Smart. I will also not use my powers or magic to attack any nation under your control or jurisdiction." She adds, attaching the requested addendum to the binding vow

"For someone with such incredible destructive potential, you're rather cautious and peaceful. You'd figure one who could summon potentially millions of 20 meter giants would be a bit more aggressive." Nakya says, a hint of disappointment coming through in her voice, which she doesn't try to mask.

Nakya smiles

"Smart. I will also not use my powers or magic to attack any nation under your control or jurisdiction." She adds, attaching the requested addendum to the binding vow
Zlata nods. "Thank you..."
"For someone with such incredible destructive potential, you're rather cautious and peaceful. You'd figure one who could summon potentially millions of 20 meter giants would be a bit more aggressive." Nakya says, a hint of disappointment coming through in her voice, which she doesn't try to mask.
"I only use my powers when it's needed. And right now, there's no need for me to use it..." Zlata shook her head, politely replying. "After all, I see no use in violence when this world deserves something better. View it as you will, since we're different in ideologies. But, I simply see it that no one in world was just conceived only to get hurt..."

Last edited:
"I only use my powers when it's needed. And right now, there's no need for me to use it..." Zlata shook her head,. politely replying.
"Only when they're needed huh? And no one was conceived just to get hurt hmm? Everything that exists was born or made just to one day be destroyed or die. It's a natural outcome. Humans are good at doing it to themselves as well, just look at the history of this world. " Nakya begins

"We are beings too great for a world this weak, we'd crush the inhabitants if we played too hard, the cities they spent lifetimes building up are mere obstacles for us at best, I'm sure if we wanted, humanity would be gone within a week, the planet reduced to a wasteland. Even with that, you'd seek something better and nonviolent for it?" Even through her mask, Zlata could tell that Nakya's eyes were staring deep into her, as if she were trying to read her soul.

"I guess even with power that puts you outside of the bounds of human reason, some will still seek to conform to their morals." As she comes to this conclusion, she breaks eye contact and shrugs, just staring at the sky instead now

Last edited:
"Only when they're needed huh? And no one was conceived just to get hurt hmm? Everything that exists was born or made just to one day be destroyed or die. It's a natural outcome. Humans are good at doing it to themselves as well, just look at the history of this world. " Nakya begins

"We are beings too great for a world this weak, we'd crush the inhabitants if we played too hard, the cities they spent lifetimes building up are mere obstacles for us at best, I'm sure if we wanted, humanity would be gone within a week, the planet reduced to a wasteland. Even with that, you'd seek something better and nonviolent for it?" Even through her mask, Zlata could tell that Nakya's eyes were staring deep into her, as if she were trying to read her soul.
"Yes..." the soul inside Zlata was... brimming with lights and truth, her words— despite being just a word or some sentences— brought genuinity.

"Even with the power I have now, I saw that this world isn't weak, nor did I ever view it as such from the first place. I saw it all on their smiles, their laughs, their cries. The one thing that far differentiates them from us... is hope." Zlata looked at Nakya without any ill will, "Their prayers, their calls. I wish to be the Warlord— no— idol that I am today because of it."
"I guess even with power that puts you outside of the bounds of human reason, some will still seek to conform to their morals." As she comes to this conclusion, she breaks eye contact and shrugs, just staring at the sky instead now
"Well, that's because it's important. I don't really get why people would destroy just because... and I couldn't wrap my head around it..." she replied politely.

"Yes..." the soul inside Zlata was... brimming with lights and truth, her words— despite being just a word or some sentences— brought genuinity.

"Even with the power I have now, I saw that this world isn't weak, nor did I ever view it as such from the first place. I saw it all on their smiles, their laughs, their cries. The one thing that far differentiates them from us... is hope." Zlata looked at Nakya without any ill will, "Their prayers, their calls. I wish to be the Warlord— no— idol that I am today because of it."

"Well, that's because it's important. I don't really get why people would destroy just because... and I couldn't wrap my head around it..." she replied politely.
"From what you've said, I doubt you could understand it, yes. Hope, not viewing this world as weak, those are incompatible with the thought process needed to reach the conclusion I came to." She doesn't move her head and look back, opting to continue looking upwards

"I destroy because it's my raison d'être, my reason to exist, and in my mind, it should have been the same for anyone else that had similar amounts of power since their creation. To kill when you want, to destroy what you please, and play with what you want, to pursue anything else, anything within the restraints of morality and reason would be the height of folly. I suppose I was wrong there, perhaps that's just unique to me."

"From what you've said, I doubt you could understand it, yes. Hope, not viewing this world as weak, those are incompatible with the thought process needed to reach the conclusion I came to." She doesn't move her head and look back, opting to continue looking upwards

"I destroy because it's my raison d'être, my reason to exist, and in my mind, it should have been the same for anyone else that had similar amounts of power since their creation. To kill when you want, to destroy what you please, and play with what you want, to pursue anything else, anything within the restraints of morality and reason would be the height of folly. I suppose I was wrong there, perhaps that's just unique to me."
"Well, so long as you don't destroy what is of my protection, according to the vow you made, then we're good." Zlata replied smiling.

"Sorry, for wasting your time, by the way. Have this signed album as my token of appreciation for you coming here!" gently handing Nakya one.

"Well, so long as you don't destroy what is of my protection, according to the vow you made, then we're good." Zlata replied smiling.

"Sorry, for wasting your time, by the way. Have this signed album as my token of appreciation for you coming here!" gently handing Nakya one.
"Thanks?" Nakya replies, sounding confused as she grabs it.

"It's not really a waste of time, I have to wait for the delivery anyway."

"Thanks?" Nakya replies, sounding confused as she grabs it.
"Your welcome~ And.... Who knows? I could maybe do a concert at your place! I still love to be allies with you~" Zlata insisted, giggling as she smiled.

As if her very aura and presence carried this atmosphere that's just right... so right.
"It's not really a waste of time, I have to wait for the delivery anyway."
"Well..." she slowly walked and bend over, touching the signifier that Nakya placed, India now being hers again, "... do you have anything to do?"

"Oh right! I forgot..." Zlata handed Nakya a music player, "Here, so you can listen to them..."

Last edited:
"Your welcome~ And.... Who knows? I could maybe do a concert at your place! I still love to be allies with you~" Zlata insisted, giggling as she smiled.
As if her very aura and presence carried this atmosphere that's just right... so right
"There's a terrible storm there, getting in to do a concert probably isn't worth the effort."

In contrast to Zlata's aura, the one Nakya constantly radiated was heavy and oppressive, simultaneously that of divinity and a monster, almost suffocating. Although she was holding in back in this exchange, there was still an air of danger that naturally leaked off of her.

"Well..." she slowly walked and bend over, touching the signifier that Nakya placed, India now being hers again, "... do you have anything to do?"
"As for what I have to do currently. I'm waiting for the delivery, if it is coming here, I'll store it away then return to where I came from. Otherwise I guess I could just return to training more sorcerers or taking the lands at my borders." Nakya responds, grabbing the player

"There's a terrible storm there, getting in to do a concert probably isn't worth the effort."

In contrast to Zlata's aura, the one Nakya constantly radiated was heavy and oppressive, simultaneously that of divinity and a monster, almost suffocating. Although she was holding in back in this exchange, there was still an air of danger that naturally leaked off of her.
"Well, not right now of course. Just when you have the time~" Zlata winked, smiling.
"As for what I have to do currently. I'm waiting for the delivery, if it is coming here, I'll store it away then return to where I came from. Otherwise I guess I could just return to training more sorcerers or taking the lands at my borders." Nakya responds, grabbing the player
"Well, it's up to you~~" Zlata shrugged, "I have a concert to attend to though, so... I'll have to leave in around a few minutes..."

"Well, it's up to you~~" Zlata shrugged, "I have a concert to attend to though, so... I'll have to leave in around a few minutes..."
"You should go get ready for that then, you even mentioned it when you first came here. I'll just grab the stuff when it gets here and leave, I can't really destroy this country either so its not like you have to keep an eye on me or worry about that."

"You should go get ready for that then, you even mentioned it when you first came here. I'll just grab the stuff when it gets here and leave, I can't really destroy this country either so its not like you have to keep an eye on me or worry about that."
"Ehhh, I... kinda knew you were going here even before.... so..." Zlata winked, "It's a good thing you agreed! Well, I'm still insisting an alliance before I go, but~~ There's a little twist..."

"Ehhh, I... kinda knew you were going here even before.... so..." Zlata winked, "It's a good thing you agreed! Well, I'm still insisting an alliance before I go, but~~ There's a little twist..."
"I not sure I'll agree, agreeing to the terms I already did was beyond what I'd do ordinarily, but let's hear it." Nakya says, finally turning her head back to face Zlata

"Whats this twist you're proposing to the alliance you're insisting on?"

"I not sure I'll agree, agreeing to the terms I already did was beyond what I'd do ordinarily, but let's hear it." Nakya says, finally turning her head back to face Zlata

"Whats this twist you're proposing to the alliance you're insisting on?"
"Well, I'll protect those under my and your jurisdiction and you'll destroy the enemies as per your own words..." Zlata replied, making a pose as she placed a finger on her own cheek.

"You could act like an executioner that way~" tapping her lips as she made some popping sound, "Look, I'm not naive when it comes to fighting. So when the time is needed for armed conflict, I'll fight and kill... How's that?"

"Well, I'll protect those under my and your jurisdiction and you'll destroy the enemies as per your own words..." Zlata replied, making a pose as she placed a finger on her own cheek.

"You could act like an executioner that way~" tapping her lips as she made some popping sound, "Look, I'm not naive when it comes to fighting. So when the time is needed for armed conflict, I'll fight and kill... How's that?"
"So... what, you want me to kill your enemies in exchange for you protecting my territories? I fail to see the twist, this sounds like an ordinary alliance, although your willingness to fight is certainly interesting."

"So... what, you want me to kill your enemies in exchange for you protecting my territories? I fail to see the twist, this sounds like an ordinary alliance, although your willingness to fight is certainly interesting."
"I will fight alongside you, of course. For the twist, well, it's just that I haven't really told you that I'm willing to kill. There are humans to protect and humans to punish. I could give second chances, but... I often try to choose the latter before I switch to the former. Though if it's too late, then I'll have no choice."

"I will fight alongside you, of course. For the twist, well, it's just that I haven't really told you that I'm willing to kill. There are humans to protect and humans to punish. I could give second chances, but... I often try to choose the latter before I switch to the former. Though if it's too late, then I'll have no choice."
"Well, I personally can't see much benefit to an alliance with one that I think is weaker than myself. If I were to end up in some relationship where I had to fight someone's enemies, and they'd help me and fight mine, I'd at least want us to be equals or for them to be stronger. I don't think my territory needs much protection that I can't already provide it." Nakya says, stretching her neck

"Instead, for your willingness to give me what I wanted and in honor of your willingness to fight, I'll at least tell you that if I were to jump into a conflict you were engaged in, I'd more likely help you rather than attacking both or just you."

"Well, I personally can't see much benefit to an alliance with one that I think is weaker than myself. If I were to end up in some relationship where I had to fight someone's enemies, and they'd help me and fight mine, I'd at least want us to be equals or for them to be stronger. I don't think my territory needs much protection that I can't already provide it." Nakya says, stretching her neck
The word weak did make Zlata think of how strong this gal is, but then again, she wasn't planning on attacking this party pooper. Otherwise, she would've done it already.
"Instead, for your willingness to give me what I wanted and in honor of your willingness to fight, I'll at least tell you that if I were to jump into a conflict you were engaged in, I'd more likely help you rather than attacking both or just you."
"Well, it's a part of the vow that you made, yeah?" she asked politely, "That'd be nice of you though..." smiling.

"Well, it's a part of the vow that you made, yeah?" she asked politely, "That'd be nice of you though..." smiling.
"You misunderstand. My binding vow stopped me from attacking your territories, it never included you yourself, especially if you were outside of your territory ever, or it could be done without harming your nations." Nakya explains, noting the flaw in the binding vow she was asked to make earlier

"My statement just now though is me expressing a possible unwillingness in using that loophole, and that I would instead probably help."

"You misunderstand. My binding vow stopped me from attacking your territories, it never included you yourself, especially if you were outside of your territory ever, or it could be done without harming your nations." Nakya explains, noting the flaw in the binding vow she was asked to make earlier

"My statement just now though is me expressing a possible unwillingness in using that loophole, and that I would instead probably help."
"Well, I wouldn't wanna fight a person I consider to be my friend..." Zlata replied, "But yeah, I hope we can work together..."

"Well, I wouldn't wanna fight a person I consider to be my friend..." Zlata replied, "But yeah, I hope we can work together..."
"A person you consider your friend?" Nakya repeats, shaking her head before continuing

"You should probably go get ready for your concert, I'm not sure you have any more business with me now, especially not pressing enough to ignore prior commitments. I'm sure it won't be long before the stuff gets here and I'm out of your hair."

"A person you consider your friend?" Nakya repeats, shaking her head before continuing

"You should probably go get ready for your concert, I'm not sure you have any more business with me now, especially not pressing enough to ignore prior commitments. I'm sure it won't be long before the stuff gets here and I'm out of your hair."
"Well, whatever you say to yourself..." Zlata would instantly be near Nakya, about enough distance to whisper, "You're my friend, oh darling~" before suddenly disappearing.

Nakya sighs, and returns to looking to the sky to wait for the delivery.

She is certainly a unique individual.

As she thinks this, she looks at the album and music player she was given, and puts them into her shadow, placing them in storage.

Nakya sighs, and returns to looking to the sky to wait for the delivery.

She is certainly a unique individual.

As she thinks this, she looks at the album and music player she was given, and puts them into her shadow, placing them in storage
A jet would pass by as she left, having calculated that the conversation would end in that way; that was Nakya's signal.

A jet would pass by as she left, having calculated that the conversation would end in that way; that was Nakya's signal.
"Nue."

Hopping back onto the creature, she takes off and follows behind. Although from the perspective of non sorcerers, it looked like she was just gliding through the air after the jet.

"Nue."

Hopping back onto the creature, she takes off and follows behind. Although from the perspective of non sorcerers, it looked like she was just gliding through the air after the jet.
The jet would soon arrive to one of Indonesia's designated airport, having the cockpit to reveal no actual pilot, with the nukes being delivered as promised.

Besides it, there's a note...

The jet would soon arrive to one of Indonesia's designated airport, having the cockpit to reveal no actual pilot, with the nukes being delivered as promised.

Besides it, there's a note...
The storm closes back around the nation as they land, and Nakya grabs the note to read it.

Back