• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 4: The Next Enemy

Salad smiles, realizing that he actually did something good. Though, he heard a voice and looked in a mirror.

Christian Higdon said:
Salad smiles, realizing that he actually did something good. Though, he heard a voice and looked in a mirror.
Who are you? Salad says.

S A N T I A G O The figure says.

He then shoots Salad in the face.

Star and Marco go back to Mewni because they thought they overstayed their welcome.

Christian Higdon said:
Salad heals up, under protection as the real being in the mirror shows up.

Glass Mother.
Santiago says: oh ok

He then decends down the ground.

"What a weak little squirt you are, calling for help and not doing it yourself. Weaklybones, chicken-neck, immigrant!"

"B-but Glass Mother, I can't fight on my own-"

"You'll do whatever I tell you! Don't make me come through that mirror and POKE OUT YOUR EYES!"

Shaggy grabbed Shazen and punched him 5 times.

It barely hurt him, as expected.

Then he took his power to %60.

This is when reality started to break apart.

He used existence erasure on Shazen.

But since he was immune to that, he only had a small stomachache.

Shaggy charged a Kamehameha wave at Shazen.

Shazen ate it, and thought it was spicy.

Shaggy became Ultra Instinct.

He then uses Big Bang Kamehameha x1.8*10^12431 on Shazen. It injures him, but not badly.

I do a combo attack with Barack Obama and crush with the power of the N word, which i can say thanks to my N-word pass

Salad is a bit scared of trying to lift a steamroller, as shown when he freaks out, LITERALLY FLIPPING OVER AN ENTIRE BOAT IN THE PROCESS.

I play the death metal to make him throw the boat, as I start throwing steamrollers at Shazen. I then grab an oil tankee. "EAT SOME OF THIS TRUCK!" I yell

Salad just looks at Public, a bit confused. Though, his mind was still left open for re-possession, Unknown to him.

Overlord775 said:
I do a combo attack with Barack Obama and crush with the power of the N word, which i can say thanks to my N-word pass
1541691634 maxresdefault (1)
THAT'S RACIST, YOU CAN'T SAY THE N WORD!!!!

Tmp avatarcLvECN
Overlord killed by all the furious African American characters in existence.

"You ungrateful little worm, that'll be eight months in the slughouse for you, you rotten little pigeon!" Glass Mother appeared inside another substance, that of another mirror lying on the floor.

Salad then finally did the deed and broke her into parts as her fingers came out of the mirror, duplicating her voice until Salad broke the shards into tiny pieces, not hearing her any longer.

Salad Fingers then started to cry.

Back