• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 4: The Next Enemy

"You just pissed me and Shazen off, so NOPE!"

I yell as I kick Public into Shazen's sword, which impales him. Shazen then flicks his sword and sends Public flying back towards me, as I hit Public with a dark red Holy Wrath and send him back towards Shazen, who coats his sword in bluish energy and performs a dark blue Getsuga Tensho which pushes Public into the dark red Holy Wrath. The two attacks combine into a dark purple laser which blasts Public into a black portal to the Void, which Shazen seals afterwards.

Skyla and Vince used a Sibling Beam on Shazen and Abe.

Abe is severly injured, Shazen regenerates from his minor injuries from the attack.

I use a black hole to keep Abe falling for 30 minutes with no way to breakout until the 30 minutes are up. Lasers constantly shoot Abe, and Killer Queen has already touched the lasers, so they splode on impact.

Overlord775 said:
No, i am doing a, like, a really big infinity gauntlet
Let's get Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white And Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight And Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie And Cowboy Curtis, and Jambie the genie Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan to fight him! She said.

Skyla uses her most powerful attack on Dark.

MULTIVERSE CANNON!!

She fired a laser beam so strong that it could be seen from multiverses away.

Dark became ash. And the wind dusted off the ash.

Well now we can fuse and defeat Shazen once and for all!

• T R I P L E F A C E P A L M

Overlord775 said:
No fusion, just let me do my thing
Skyla says: The only way to defeat Shazen, is to summon WKH. It's the only way. Didn't know it had to come to this, but...

Overlord775 said:
No fusion, just let me do my thing
Shazen laughs at Overlord. "You call THIS strong?" He says before easily ripping the really big Infinity Gauntlet of Overlord's hand and putting it on. He then uses the Soul Stone to resurrect me and then gives me the Gauntlet. My mere essence corrupts it into an entirely new Gauntlet.

Infinity-gauntlet-png-5 copy
I shall call this... the CRINGUAL GAUNTLET!!!

Shazen laughs at Overlord. "You call THIS strong?" He says before easily ripping the really big Infinity Gauntlet of Overlord's hand and putting it on. He then uses the Soul Stone to resurrect me and then gives me the Gauntlet. My mere essence corrupts it into an entirely new Gauntlet.

Skyla uses her essence on the gauntlet, creating the Reality Stone.

Daniel uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Power Stone.

Shaggy uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Soul Stone.

Aruceid uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Time Stone.

All of them combined create a new gauntlet, The Aefinity Gauntlet.

MaxForward said:
Skyla uses her essence on the gauntlet, creating the Reality Stone.
Daniel uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Power Stone.

Shaggy uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Soul Stone.

Aruceid uses his essence on the gauntlet, creating the Time Stone.

All of them combined create a new gauntlet, The Aefinity Gauntlet.

Shazen laughs at Overlord. "You call THIS strong?" He says before easily ripping the Aefinity Gauntlet of Overlord's hand and putting it on. He then uses the Soul Stone to resurrect me and then gives me the Gauntlet. My mere essence corrupts it into an entirely new Gauntlet.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
God Stan Lee
The true god arrived
I use the red Edge Stone to revert the true god into a pitiful old man, then switch to the purple Godmode Stone and summon Gabe Newel to fight the heroes.
Your edge doesn't even affect someone who created the likes of Wolverine and the Punisher.

Stan is an forgiving god, so he doesn't try to kill you.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
God Stan Lee
The true god arrived
I use the red Edge Stone to revert the true god into a pitiful old man, then switch to the purple Godmode Stone and summon Gabe Newel to fight the heroes.
Your edge doesn't even affect someone who created the likes of Wolverine and the Punisher.
Stan is an forgiving god, so he doesn't try to kill you.
Wolverine and the Punisher are pathetic compared to my edge. I have more power in my single atom than Wolverine and Punisher with their power multiplied by a number unfathomable by mortal or god comprehension.

Overlord775 said:
Level of Power =/= Level of Edginess
Nothing you have ever done even comes close to those 2 guys
You're counting my IRL version, dumbo. This is my Internet version, who oneshots these 2 guys with a pinkie.

Shaggy creates and wears Weakness Goggles and looks at Shazen.

His weakness is saying his name 10 times. Then his defense will be reduced to that of 10-C character. He says, taking off the goggles.

MaxForward said:
Shaggy creates and wears Weakness Goggles and looks at Shazen.
His weakness is saying his name 10 times. Then his defense will be reduced to that of 10-C character. He says, taking off the goggles.
I use the Edge Stone to erase Shazen's weakness. "There ya go, Shazen! Oh, and yo momma must have been pretty powerful to create someone like ya."

PublicMinority87 said:
I nod subtly to Shaggy, as if he is aware of what I do. "Dark, I would like to join you." I ask.
Dark's eyes narrow. "Okay." He grants his permission, even though he expects a betrayal as this version of you is apparently not Evil Public.

"I cannot promise that I will not betray you, just a warning, so... I guess control my mind to make me not betray you, I guess?" I warn Dark.

Inside my head I say "Dammit, you dumbass, why did you say that?"

Back