• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 4: The Next Enemy

Salad was a bit....angry about this, but he then wandered off, going towards Shazen and trying to bite him.

I realize there was no episode 21 yet and I was watching..... Well, some things are better unspoken. Anyway, I fo with Salad Fingers.

Off to bed.

Christian Higdon said:
Salad was a bit....angry about this, but he then wandered off, going towards Shazen and trying to bite him.
Shazen slices Salad.

Overlord775 said:
I counterslash Shazen with a 1 billion folded samurai sword to protect Salad
It just causes a papercut. He then uses a bandage to heal himself.

Overlord775 said:
I activate Unlimited Blade Works and launch 1000 1 billion folded samurai swords at Shazen.
He (somehow) blocked every single one of them.

It's because he's too stronk.

I then do then only physibal thing.

I throw Elder God Big Chungus and Megaspace Rare Pepe at Shazen

PublicMinority87 said:
Argument invalid. Overlord was given an N-word pass by Obama himself.
The Price is Right Losing Horn - Gaming Sound Effect (HD)
The Price is Right Losing Horn - Gaming Sound Effect (HD)
Obama is revealed to be Trump in another body.

I summon Skippy from Madagascar! "But wouldn't that make you gay?" he said.

"NO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!" Trump screamed as he was utterly obliterated, leaving Obama. Obama bans the N Word and N Word pass.

"NO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!" Trump screamed as he was utterly obliterated, leaving Obama. Obama bans the N Word and N Word pass.

Well boys, we did it. Racism is no more. Dark says, as Shaggy fires a Zoinks Beam xBIGFOOT at Dark, killing the poor guy.

MaxForward said:

Well boys, we did it. Racism is no more. Dark says, as Shaggy fires a Zoinks Beam xBIGFOOT at Dark, killing the poor guy.
I teleport away as Martin Luther King Jr. teleports in and fires his Civil Rights beam at Shaggy and completely erases him by any and all ways possible because racism is bad.

I teleport away as Martin Luther King Jr. teleports in and fires his Civil Rights beam at Shaggy and completely erases him by any and all ways possible because racism is bad.

He uses a Scooby-Doo clone as a shield.

I turn into Abe after that and completely ban racism from this thread forever.

Vince sends all the wrestlers to fight Abe.

Skyla comes up to Overlord and whispers: Shazen is too strong, let's beat Dark first and then let's all fuse to defeat Shazen.

MaxForward said:

I teleport away as Martin Luther King Jr. teleports in and fires his Civil Rights beam at Shaggy and completely erases him by any and all ways possible because racism is bad. He uses a Scooby-Doo clone as a shield.
Shaggy is also hit, with the Civil Rights beam exploding through the Scooby-Doo clone like a knife through paper.

MaxForward said:
I turn into Abe after that and completely ban racism from this thread forever.
Vince sends all the wrestlers to fight Abe.
The wrestlers are crushed beneath the aforementioned monstrosity's foot.

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
I make the anger go up to 300%
Shazen uses his sword to slice Dark.
I dodge and extremely casually ally myself with Shazen as we overhear the plan and a mutual understanding comes between us.

"Looks like I'm the only thing preventing them from fusing and beating you." I say.

"That may be true." Shazen responded.

I push Shazen and stab Dark through the head, and surpisingly, it works. It actually significantly damaged him as I start slowly pulling down. "You two make a great team, you see, you have a big ego, Shazen has a big sword, just imagine what you twow could do as a team." I say as I throw a bottle of whiskey at the wall. The bottle had just recently been emptied. I am currently drunk. "Alright whens the wedding." I say mockingly. "Anyway, if you are going to attack me I got 1 request before you do. Its to not attack me." I say

PublicMinority87 said:
I push Shazen and stab Dark through the head, and surpisingly, it works. It actually significantly damaged him as I start slowly pulling down. "You two make a great team, you see, you have a big ego, Shazen has a big sword, just imagine what you twow could do as a team." I say as I throw a bottle of whiskey at the wall. The bottle had just recently been emptied. I am currently drunk. "Alright whens the wedding." I say mockingly. "Anyway, if you are going to attack me I got 1 request before you do. Its to not attack me." I say
"You just pissed me and Shazen off, so NOPE!"

I yell as I kick Public into Shazen's sword, which impales him. Shazen then flicks his sword and sends Public flying back towards me, as I hit Public with a dark red Holy Wrath and send him back towards Shazen, who coats his sword in bluish energy and performs a dark blue Getsuga Tensho which pushes Public into the dark red Holy Wrath. The two attacks combine into a dark purple laser which blasts Public into a black portal to the Void, which Shazen seals afterwards.

I leave the void by my stand reaching its final act: Andross . I turn Shazens seal into the animal seal and leave the void. I then grab Dark by the neck and fold him into a box. I mail that box to Ahu Dhabi, where I fly and hit the box with a hammer.

The wound fades as I made the wound into "wood." Then the wood into "torso"

(Andross has the ability of transfiguration whether it makes sense or not, as lonf as the first transformed thing was similar to the original, the second thing can be changed into everything. This abiliy cannot change things that werent created by it, like I couldnt turn Dark into a corpse, but it also has the ability of black hole and laser manipulation for self defense.)

Back