• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 4: The Next Enemy

Overlord775 said:
"Wathever"
I respond to Daniel
"Well, frick." I exclaim after these events transpired. "Time for Plan B, KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!" As my army falls upon everyone here.

"Oh, and since you said no more fusions, I say no more mechas." I say as I turn into Abe Lincoln and ban mechas from this fight.

PublicMinority87 said:
I step in. "Good ******* grief. Relying on 4 omnipotents to weaken the fusion now, Dark? If anything, I could take them on. True Overla > Me, for god sakes." I say, defeating them all.
"Now, if there were more omnipotents and they all fused (Any tier 0s that used to be High 1-A too, or else it wont work), then they could defeat me." I say.

Meanwhile, in DarkMinoritys dimension Dark and Public lose their chains, only to be pulled together by an unbreakable magnetic force, where they both cant seperate because Bastet Act 4 Requiem Ultimate Over Heaven : The World forced them to be stuck together. "How are we going to get out of this one?" I ask Dark (This is original public asking original dark, there is 2 darks and too much publics)
I summon a fusion of every Tier 0 character ever and it defeats Public.

"I don't know."

Christian Higdon said:
Salad Fingers just looks at the army before greeting them. "Aaaah, Jeremy! Back from the Great War?"
The Swarmlord just looks at Salad Fingers/Soviet Salad Fingers like he's insane (which he probably is) before shrugging and cleaving him in two.

Salad then somehow....heals up? He was probably in protection by some outside force. "There'll be trouble in the maiden's quarters tonight." He said to the guy who JUST KILLED HIM.

Christian Higdon said:
Salad then somehow....heals up? He was probably in protection by some outside force. "There'll be trouble in the maiden's quarters tonight." He said to the guy who JUST KILLED HIM.
The Swarmlord sniffs Salad Fingers, walking around him, as it inspected him in confusion. Why was he alive? All this thinking was making its head hurt, and that only made it madder.

"Perhaps you can tuck me in tonight...stop that!" He said, before chuckling a bit. Clearly in some need of mental help.

PublicMinority87 said:
ðƒð¥ð▒ðÁð┤ð©ð╝ ðÁð│ð¥ Ðéð¥ð▓ð░ÐÇð©Ðë
"We win my friend?" What you said makes no sense, your argument is invalid.

The Anti-Nukes still destroy Manhattan Project.

Christian Higdon said:
"Perhaps you can tuck me in tonight...stop that!" He said, before chuckling a bit. Clearly in some need of mental help.
The Swarmlord decided to go and kill some more, as this guy seemed in need of mental help. It'll just leave him in Public's care. For now, it decided to just go berserk on one of the lizard-like monstrosity's toes.

Daniel and the rest of the crew (except for Public) go to Skyla's house. Daniel creates a force-field around the house.

How can we stop Abe and Shazen? Star said. They're unstoppable!

We have a plan. Daniel and Skyla said at the same time.

Daniel turned into John F Kennedy, Skyla turned into Margaret Thatcher.

I (in my10-A key) rip the door off its hinges, then put it back on its hinges, then enters, covered in blood. I return to my 1-B/High Memetic key. "Don't ask how I got through the forcefield. I just dug under it, then filled the whole with Shazenproof cement." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
I (in my10-A key) rip the door off its hinges, then put it back on its hinges, then enters, covered in blood. I return to my 1-B/High Memetic key. "Don't ask how I got through the forcefield. I just dug under it, then filled the whole with Shazenproof cement." I say.
Well hello. Kennedy said.

Back