• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
It is going to be as simple as it seems

When wang ling got his spritual power exploded it happened to erase every demon, along with their world

And later in episode it was confirmed by wang ling that they do not exist anymore

Proposal: To add Existence Erasure

Last edited:
I don't think it counts, the second scan refers to him having literally nuked the planet, that's why it doesn't exist anymore.
And he does exactly that, after nuking the planet what seems to be demonic influence on Earth ceases to have effect, but I see that as a consequence to the demon world being destroyed, rather than Wang Ling's own ability.

I don't think it counts, the second scan refers to him having literally nuked the planet, that's why it doesn't exist anymore.
And he does exactly that, after nuking the planet what seems to be demonic influence on Earth ceases to have effect, but I see that as a consequence to the demon world being destroyed, rather than Wang Ling's own ability.
It was the affect of his spritual power that fell on earth, made them disappear, and it was shown at the very same moment they got disappeared right at the moment

In the first scan the demons that fell down appeared to be scattered away that's why it seems fine to me.

It's already accepted in ap

even tho i provide the more context that he said they do not exist anymore.

ರ⁠_⁠ರ
If i destroy a universe the occupants of that universe will not exist anymore
If you give more context i guess it can be handled but that scan is more of ap

If i destroy a universe the occupants of that universe will not exist anymore
If you give more context i guess it can be handled but that scan is more of ap
I mean there should have remains of the world after destruction , even if you destroys it, but he specifically said that world doesn't exist anymore. (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

I mean there should have remains of the world after destruction , even if you destroys it, but he specifically said that world doesn't exist anymore. (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)
That's irrelevant to your op since it was said hell itself doesnt exist

I'm not really sure, because whether that was a planet or a universe, the death of the demons might not be due to the power of that guy, but rather the destruction of their home. It would be strange for demons to be connected to hell in such regard and share its doom.

About the last line, you don't need to actually erase something from existence to say that it doesn't exist anymore. I find it much more likely to be a figure of speech, or just a different yet valid take on the meaning of the word. One can tear down a building and then say it doesn't exist anymore, it would be still be correct.

I disagree with EE, it's to vague as the possibility of the demon world being destroyed entirely justifies Wang ling saying it's 'erased'

the death of the demons might not be due to the power of that guy
It was for the most part, the demon emperor/demon master/demons on the planets and everywhere else in the universe were all wiped out. The spiritual energy rate being completely iviserated killed the remaining demons who were on earth.

I meant that it could have been because of AP.
Anime guy used his super power to kill and demon king and destroy his world, but it seems more a matter of pure force rather than existence erasing hax.
Consequently, all the demons that were not killed by direct exposure to the attack died because of the destruction of their home world.

Consequently, all the demons that were not killed by direct exposure to the attack died because of the destruction of their home world
Indeed, this is due to the spiritual energy of the demon realm that they have gathered for thousands of years which made them stronger has depleted

Back