• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wakatsuki Takeshi (Kenganverse) VS Pickle (Baki)

Speed is Equalized!

The Wild Tiger:
Wakatsukis AP: 108 Tons TNT Higher with Blast Core.
defmo03-645b3491-c929-4b6e-9c7e-45c66fc10b94.jpg

VS

The Jurassic Man:
Pickles AP: 238.4 Tons by being Equal to Baki
c9d745d2864ce5312e080a75b4d0e08b.jpg

Wakatsuki doesn't have the necessary firepower to take pickle down. Both Orochi Katsumi with his mach punch, and Baki with his top notch attacks couldn't do it. (Baki had to pin-point pickle's chin to make him faint for a second). Waka is leagues below both of them. Pickle wins via durability and AP diff.

Wakatsuki doesn't have the necessary firepower to take pickle down. Both Orochi Katsumi with his mach punch, and Baki with his top notch attacks couldn't do it. (Baki had to pin-point pickle's chin to make him faint for a second). Waka is leagues below both of them. Pickle wins via durability and AP diff.
i will have to disagree with that, yes hes below Baki but not Katsumi.

i will have to disagree with that, yes hes below Baki but not Katsumi.
Yeah, gotta correct myself with that lol. Katsumi in terms of martial arts skills is leagues above Waka. But they are probably equal in terms of AP and Waka is definitely more durable. However, my point still stands since Baki didn't have enough AP to take Pickle down.

Back