• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patty Wagon (Mighty Switch Force) vs Impostor (Among Us)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so here's the deal. We have Patty, who goes for around 2.89 MJ with a durability of 0.0086 to 0.0259 tons of TNT. Her helmet can have an AP rating around the same as her durability by manipulating the blocks around her, but it really isn't defined what is meant by "blocks" in any part of the Mighty Switch Force series. As for the Impostor, bro can go upwards 0.0587 tons of TNT with the laser and has physicals and weapons that can one-shot crewmates (apparently that's like 1.05 MJ, but their durability is still trash). We're essentially putting a stone-wall police officer chick against a glass cannon jellybean. In any case...

1. This is Patty vs a Right Hand Man Impostor
2. Speed is equalized (I couldn't get a read on Patty's speed)
3. Fight takes place in the Skeld

Here are the profiles:

Patty Wagon's Profile
Impostor's Profile

Who takes this?

Patty Wagon: 0
Impostor: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Uh... Technology Manipulation gg?
I'm not 100% sure on that myself. Whenever a sabotage happened to Patty (which is pretty much the final level of every game she's in), the only thing that happens is her helmet goes haywire.

I'm not 100% sure on that myself. Whenever a sabotage happened to Patty (which is pretty much the final level of every game she's in), the only thing that happens is her helmet goes haywire.
Yeah which could prove detrimental if she's standing at a spot where a block appears, knocking her to the 4th wall and BFRing her. Impostor can use sabotage on the Skeld like it normally does to disable the lights which makes it harder to detect and stealth easier, close doors to block her way, or just cause a nuclear meltdown even if it's only a temporary distraction. Perhaps the most dangerous of all is Comms Sabotage which can disable abilities that have to do with technology so not only would her helmet likely not work but her weapons won't either.

Back